WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE 11:11??????

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
purpletaurus55
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE 11:11??????

Post by purpletaurus55 »

I have seen this sequence 1111 in the most rediculous places. When I had a professional photograher take pictures of my newborn, I was told he was the 1,111 baby he'd taken a picture of that year..... When I am enticed to look at the weather, the forecast is all 11's........... Just now when my husband and I were watching something on netfilx, he paused it at exactly 1:11 into the movie, and :11 seconds into the frame. Even the pause button character on the screen looked like an 11.

This is getting a little rediculous. Can ANYONE please bring some light to this situation. This has gone far beyond coincience. I have been experiencing these things since I was 11yrs old.

Thanks
PurpleTaurus
Sandy
Staff

Re: WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE 11:11??????

Post by Sandy »

Dear Purpletaurus55,
Welcome back. You have visited our site before. Your name rang a bell with me as I remembered I liked the sound of it. I hope you and your family are well.

http://board.1111angels.com/search.php? ... 0&sr=posts

Seeing the 11:11 number prompt is a very good thing, a hello from very loving beings who believe you are capable of uplifting our planet in some large or small way. It doesn’t matter, large and small they are all important as every little thing we do for those around us benefits the world in some way. As our positive efforts ripple outward in life, like a pebble thrown into the pond they get larger.

These URLs may help give you a little background...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

It's good to see you again.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Hi Sandy!

That's so funny that you remember me! LOL - I have 4 sons now.....

Still seeing 11:11..... That's awesome that you still have all my old posts. The sitings I am having are getting more weird and definitely are NOT coincidences.

I will read the URL's you gave me to check out and I hope you and your family are well too. :hithere

I have ALWAYS had a feeling that I am supposed to be part of something BIG for mankind, and I have the character to carry it out..... Just not sure what it is. Stuff like inhumanity, injustice, etc really gets to me in a big way, so I'm assuming I will be helping someone vulnerable or innocent....

If anyone else has any experiences or advice to add, please feel free!!

PurpleTaurus
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Purpletaurus,
Wow...that's a lot of boys, but I bet they are your pride and joy, eh? I have two sons, all grown up now but in a way they will always be my babies in my heart. :lol:

I was thinking about what you said about feeling like you were meant to be a part of something big for mankind. Are there problems or conditions that especially move you...that you in particular would like to address and work on finding a solution? Maybe even something local because success on a local scale can mushroom as the ideas that worked are adopted all over the state, country and even the world. Sometimes too it is easier and more productive to have others who feel just as passionately about this problem work with you in a kind of think tank kind of mode helping to come up with the ideas and then perhaps the man power to put it into the effect.
I know it can be discouraging the problems we face on every level seem almost to huge to comprehend. But it is people like you and groups who are willing to give it a try that can and do make a difference every day.
I remember years ago reading about a young boy 8 or 10 years old or somewhere there about, who wanted to do something for the homeless in his city. So he started raising money to buy blankets and it mushroomed from there, making its way to the national news in the US and inspiring others to make a difference too. It is easy to slip back into apathy, though, as our own life hurdles can often occupy the bulk of our attentions. So to start it might be a good idea to look at what your abilities are and what you might be able to give to any projected project in the way of time and energy. Then determine where you would like to begin...Drawing people you feel can contribute in a positive way and begin the process of learning to work to together for the greatest good. It isn't always easy, this “working together thing.” :lol: Even people who care very much about each other can have deep divisions over the process and procedures...shoot, even beliefs can rear their head from time to time as well to spoil the “punch”. But if we can work through these human idiosyncrasies we benefit in so many ways, individually, as lessons are learned and as a group and as a planet too. Lets face it, learning to work together to solve problems will provide a platform for peace between nations. But it begins with each one of us.

Well enough of my rattling on... :oops: :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

From the sound of your story, PurpleTaurus55 . . you are very loved!! :kiss:

Welcome back!
Peace!
Michele :loves
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Hello Sandy,

I feel most drawn to fighting evil. I've had dreams about preaching on a platform to thousands of people outside. I have always had very vivid, "movie like" dreams and dream about mass floods, famine and war, flying through the universe and meteor showers. I can sometimes control my dreams and make it up as I go along.

I took a picture of the "paused movie frame" that I came across the other night, but I cant figure out how to post it on here.... ?

ALSO, I am very much into conspiracies, end of the world type events and religion.
PurpleTaurus
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

purpletaurus55 wrote:Hello Sandy,

I feel most drawn to fighting evil. I've had dreams about preaching on a platform to thousands of people outside. I have always had very vivid, "movie like" dreams and dream about mass floods, famine and war, flying through the universe and meteor showers. I can sometimes control my dreams and make it up as I go along.

ALSO, I am very much into conspiracies, end of the world type events and religion.
Hi Purple :)

I think we're very alike with dreams, I've said before pretty much what you posted, I also experience.

I'm often fighting Nazi's and the Empire from Star Wars, I'm sure they repesent something and they're very very strong sometimes.

Maybe we could team up in an Allied assault on them :)

By the way, feel free to strike up any consipiritorial discussion :)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey PurpleTaurus,
You wrote:
I took a picture of the "paused movie frame" that I came across the other night, but I cant figure out how to post it on here.... ?
Hmmm I am the worlds worst at this posting photos thing... I really need to learn. :? Jack do you know anything about it? If not, I bet Sarah will have the know how.

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

How to insert a picture:

You'll need an a place to get a "URL"...I use www.photobucket.com. IT'S FREE, and pretty easy. There are other "photo hosting" sites around, this is the one I am familiar with.

So First go there and get a free account.

I usually do this with 2 *"tabs" (or *windows) open. (I have my post ready to go on one page or "tab", and photobucket open in a 2nd tab)

Then all you have to do is click the button that says "UPLOAD Images and video".

This will give you a "browse" button and you can look through your computer files to select your image.

Luckily I was just on photobucket today...they have changed things a bit...once your photo is uploaded to photobucket a little "tool button" (if I'm remembering correctly it looks like a gear) will appear, click on it,
bring your mouse cursor down to the one that says "IMG code" and (I think RIGHT mouse click on "img") and the word copied will appear. (No need to highlight/copy)

Then simply paste that code into your post.

HINT/TIP before you click on "submit", click on "Preview". This will allow you to see if the image appeared properly in your post. If it did not appear, and you saw just the "code" that you copied from photobucket, try it one more time...be certain you copied the "img" code rather than one of the other codes.

Hope I got all the steps in there!
Let me know if you have trouble.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi purpletaurus
i like your name
:D welcome :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Sammy! :sunflower:
XX Sandy
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Its not letting me upload my picture to photobucket! Uhhhh - I'll figure it out.....

Anyways, I have been seeing the sequence 1111 way more lately than ever... not sure why? :?:

BY THE WAY, I was looking on websites for the "end of the world" and "doomsday" etc.... TURNS OUT, mankind is supposed to come to an end on December 21, 2012 at 11:11:11. !!! ??? http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/maya-world-end.html Like honestly, what is going on? There are SO MANY different versions on the internet as to WHY people see 1111.

OH and I just watched a low budget conspiracy movie off Shaw on Demand last month (don't remeber the name of it, I will find out) and at the beginning of the movie, there was a digital 11:11 flashing really large on the screen!!! It was more like a documentary, than a movie, and the host begins by saying, "so I know we all know what 11:11 means, so we'll move on to the rest of the material we're going to cover today"... HELLO!! I don't know what it means!! lol
Sometimes it definitely feels like I'm supposed to be doing something that I'm not, or that I'm someone special or I'm supposed to know something that I don't know yet.... Starting to drive me a little crazy. :roll

Check out this too: http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/mayan-cal ... 1-rcc.html

HOW ON EARTH is it that:

A) I have seen the 1111 pattern on and off since around age 11 or 12
B) I have very vivid crazy dreams about God, Satan, Floods, Famine, War, every single night (of course theres a few off dreams, but mostly about these topics)
C) I feel drawn to religion and believe in the power of good AND evil
D) I am an analyzation QUEEN - facial expressions, body language, verbal speach; I can always catch someone lying
E) When I ASK for signs or for something to show me 1111, so that I know its not a coincidence, it appears almost instantly
F) The supposed "end of the world" and 1111 are somehow tied together
G) I am extremely interested in conspiracy theories and
H) I have recently joined Mensa..... Is all of this connected in some way???

As you can see, I am very passionate about finding an answer. I NEED an answer. I think "why" was my first word! (joking)

I am looking for people who are most similar to me to shed some light on what the hell is going on. What am I supposed to do??? Am I supposed to know something??

And for those whom are wondering whats with my name, purple is the best colour in the world and I am a taurus.

Thanks for reading :D
PurpleTaurus
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

okay, I got my photobucket to work.... :D

I'm not sure if this URL will work for you to see the picture I uploaded of the 1111111 night I had the other week...

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/

If that doesn't work, my username is purpletaurus and I made the picture public.

This is the story behind the picture:

My husband and I were watching episodes from SNL on Netflix... We were talking and RANDOMLY paused the episode. I swear on my life it was paused randomly. FYI - this was the night I asked for a sign :roll:

ANYWAYS, we happened to pause it at EXACTLY :11 seconds into the specific 'scene frame' and at exacly 1:11 seconds into the entire episode. Even the pause symbol looks like a freakin 11 ...... ISN'T THAT A TRIP!!!

Anyways, go to my photobucket and check out the picture. It's crazy.
PurpleTaurus
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y53 ... 2471_n.jpg

Here's a direct link to my picture. Enjoy ;)
PurpleTaurus
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi PurpleT,

Cool picture!

As for your questions...I guess, like with many other end of time theories, only time will tell. I used to do a lot of reading on things of that nature, but finally decided that worrying about it was not going to help...and in my gut, it does not feel like the world is going to end.

My only suggestion for you is to try meditation to get answers to your questions regarding what you are supposed to be doing. Perhaps you could ask for prompts to guide you.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Hi PurpleT,

I really like the photo you uploaded.
purpletaurus55 wrote:http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y53 ... 2471_n.jpg
Here's a direct link to my picture. Enjoy ;)
It reminds me of the modem I have for my laptop. It has 5 rectangular red lights on the front face. The center light, never lights up and the two on either side do. So I have 11 11 showing 24 hours a day. I have a constant 11:11 reminder!

Keep searching for your answer,
Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
sammy

Post by sammy »

I thought this one I got yesterday was pretty cool...considering my real name Joann...

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Sammy,

What a great photo!!!

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Sammy - that picture is hillarious - it reminds me of the different ways we can be shown 1's...

And I don't think the world is going to end LOL

I think that catastrophic events are going to keep happening, but I don't think the world is going to end. The "world" will always be here. The people in it will always be replenished...

I just know that I have dreams about catastrophies, and it find it VERY bizarre that "doomsday" (which I think is a crock by the way) is set to happen on Dec 21, 2012 at 11:11 ........... don't you find that a bit ODD?

Sandy - who is this george person.... theres something different about him... does he have something to teach? He sticks out to me.

Anyways, I'll keep you guys posted on my 1111 encounters, because that # sequence is basically all I see. Sometimes I see 3:33, but mostly 1111.

:hithere
PurpleTaurus
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi purpletaurus,
Great photo! Glad you were able to post it. :)

Let's see...you asked about George...

:lol: Where do I begin. Well, George is my husband. He has been communicating in some way with the Midwayers since he was a young boy. (nearly sixty years now) As an adult he has worked along side them for years to help individuals who were near suicide as a guided therapist and in healing physical hurts, traveling in spirit or bringing those in need into his own Akashic construct. He has made it his life goal to help all who wish to draw closer to their own Celestial Guides, Teachers and to the Midwayers, who work tirelessly to lift our besieged planet. He believes each of us can communicate with our celestial kin if we do the “homework.” which is daily meditation, enabling us to learn to still the mind which leads us ever closer not only to the midwayers but to our own God Fragment within us. It is this priceless Source of Inner knowledge that helps us find the answers we seek...the answers you are looking for. Truly the real answers lie within each of us. We can read spiritual book after spiritual book and go from one site to another but what we read is someone else’s answers, not our own and how it applies to us... and to understand we can do to feel fulfilled and contribute to not only our own knowledge and eternal welfare but those in need around us. By finding the quiet place within us, we heal on many levels and find that our greatest contribution to life, is to simply care for and love others. As we learn this lesson in ever deepening ways, it ripples outwards from us in ever growing circles that enpower others and uplifting our planet one person at a time.

I know the world seems topsy-turvy right now and the solutions seem far away. This gives rise to the endless array of dooms day predictions. The air is thick with them now. But somehow as the days months and years progress, the world will find its way out of these economic predicaments, the physical handicaps, and social woes. We will face each troubling occurrence with confidence and faith that we do not stand alone in our trouble. We stand as one through the power of the Infinite Creator of all. It is this self same Power that has provided the solutions that have moved the world throughout history and it is this Power that will move human minds in this centuries, hurdles. What will the world be like in a hundred years? I haven't a clue, but in a way that is irrelevant to the needs of the day. I guess... for me, I am doing what I can with the help of the beings who prompt us with the inspiring 11's to contribute in some small way to a grander picture for my grandchildren and their grandchildren. That, in a strange little way, is the simple meaning to life. As we live each moment to the fullest... learning to love ourselves with all our quirks learning to love others even those who seem "unlovely" and learning to place our love and trust in the Divine Power that fuels galaxies and creates ever new space for worlds to grow... well... we grow our eternal and soul selves, the part of us that we carry forward with us when we walk through death's door and into the next realm.

What the 11’s mean for you... well that is up to you to decide...perhaps it is time and will be helpful for you to find the silence within and to ask your soul self what resonates most with you...ask, what is it you believe or want the 11’s to mean. Then find the very best of all the solutions that rise to the surface at this time and put your heart and soul into it. Follow where it leads... making it your journey, your own astounding trek through eternity.

Geez...I do go on and all of this from a simple question about George. LOL :roll: :oops:

Okay George in a nutshell... He owns this site and has written five books and published 3 so far. All of them deal with his lifetime experience with his best friends, the midwayers, Andrea, Chief Bzutu. Sharmon, Doctor Mendoza, Mathew, just to name a few, as well as other celestials who have touched his life in amazing ways. He explains much of this in the FAQs (The very first forum and in the “stickies” and threads at the beginning of the 1111 forum. He channels messages from celestial personalities along with the other progress receivers, Chris, Oscar, Valdir Solares, and Lytske which are then sent out on a spiritual list to thousands of people worldwide. These messages can also be found on this website under the forum Celestial Messages.

Well, I have rattled on enough for the week, let alone for one day, :lol: but I just wanted to tell Sammy how much I enjoyed her photo...not just for the 11's but also for the gorgeous fall scene it portrays as well. Nice! :sunflower: and I want to say hello to Irit! :hithere good to see you and hear your impute again!

Love to all you guys and gals,
Sandy
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

WOW! LOL

See................. I knew there was something special about him ;)

Does he have any messages for me?

I had a dream last night of being on a busy city street, crossing at the median and a city bus going by in a smooth fashion, with a one eyed snake on it. And it was looking at me as it drove by. I remember that I didn't hesitate about it during my dream, but once I woke up, it definitely freaked me right out.
Do you know when you have a dream, but its actaully real....................................................................

For instance, I was VERY close to my grnadmother (RIP) and a few years after she passed, I had a dream about her. I was actually having a nightmare at the time, and then all of a sudden, the walls and surroundings of my dream disappeared, and there was white light everywhere. I felt a presence behind me, turned around and my grandmother was standing behind me. There was nothing but bright white light everywhere. No walls, no floor, nothing. She was looking into my eyes and didn't speak a word. Its like she was looking into my soul. As this was happening in my dream, I soon realized, it wasn't a dream. It was very much happening. (loved it)

Anyways............. my point is, that obviously the one eyed snake printed as an advertisement on the side of the city bus was not pleasant. It felt the same way though. Only kind of evil.......................................... Anyone want to shed some 'light' on that. ??

Does George have a message for me from any angels?

Everyone take care :kiss:
PurpleTaurus
Yassin11
New Friend

Post by Yassin11 »

Hi Purple Taurus,

Somewehere in 2010 I realised that I bumped into the number 11 all the time. The most interesting was that I as really conciences about it. I had the feeling it meant something. I also mentioned it to some people but they didn't understand or said it was nothing. I could understand their reaction because it sounded quite strange.

This thing is also a feeling or concience that comes from within, therefore it is not explainable to others. In the meantime I kept seeing the numbers and became more concience.

A few weeks ago i was reading some topic on the internet. Below the internetsite I saw another topic called the 11:11 phenomenom. I was a bit shocked. I felt like; Is this happening to others? once I read the topic it seemed that there is something more about this and it is maybe a phenomenom that others also experience.

On the web you can read many topics, but I am a quite straight up guy. I don't go that far as for example somethin happend on a date and if you count all the number divide it by something it is 11. But I do realise others have the same thing. I would love to get in contact with others. Just share experiences. Share our stories on life and see if there is really a connection. I just want to hear individuals on this.

When I saw your post, I just thought that you are also a searching person. I believe we should all find our own way and not in some groups who tell you what everything is. We should find our answers ourselves and maybe our answers are to be found in other individuals stories.

Purple Taurus, is there some way we can come in contact? I hope you don't mind I am asking. I just want to chat with someone who has maybe some more answers even you are searching yourself.

Hope to hear from you.

Yassin
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Yassin, as I mentioned in the private message, we are an open group of individuals sharing our stories and experiences. We are not ones to tell you what to believe, you can go to church for that. Feel free to read other's experiences and stories but please do not be so quick to judge. We know what we know and have come to know because of what we have experienced and shared for many years.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Hi Purple Taurus,

The midwayers are awesome as I well know. They have been prompting me for many years now. Several months ago Leonora prompted me at 1:11 in the morning. I suddenly woke up, noticing that it was 1:11 AM. Now the cool part is that I saw Hello written across the clock. This is the clock beneath my TV in my bedroom.

Now the midwayers are getting your attention in a big way. They are the ones that get us started on our spiritual journey. Their main efforts are directing us to the presence of God within each of us. They are directing you back to your own heart because, there, in your own heart, are the answers that you seek. That is because the presence of God living within your heart has all of Infinity that the Paradise Father has in His heart because they are one.

You have started out on an amazing journey that will never end. A journey that leads to the Father on Paradise and an eternity to discover that One and to discover the limitlessness that you are. I send my love to you this day my dear friend.

Paul
Yassin11
New Friend

Post by Yassin11 »

AJ and others,

I didn't mean anything bad about this website or who ever. I meant to say that I am carefull for groups who tell me what everything means. I just want to find my way and share whatever I have, with individuals. So I can just relate to them and come in contact with individual cases. I believe that I might find some answers if I just had contact with some people.

Apologies if I said anything bad. As English is not my native language, maybe I sound different in what I meant.

My reply still counts and I hereby reach out to others. If anyone feels the same and want to have contact, please contact me. I just want to have a chat with people who are experiencing the same as I am.

I hope some of you will reach out.

Yassin11