3:33 prompt..... what is it? help!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inawe
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

3:33 prompt..... what is it? help!

Post by inawe »

Hi,
I've always believed in Angels, and lately my connection with mine has become very strong... It's a wonderful thing... But I don't always understand what he's trying to tell me... I've been seeing hearts everywhere, and that I do understand now, but I am also getting a 3:33 prompt all the time... Could you help me with this one? Please! :-)
jack6251
Family

Re: 3:33 prompt..... what is it? help!

Post by jack6251 »

inawe wrote:Hi,
I've always believed in Angels, and lately my connection with mine has become very strong... It's a wonderful thing... But I don't always understand what he's trying to tell me... I've been seeing hearts everywhere, and that I do understand now, but I am also getting a 3:33 prompt all the time... Could you help me with this one? Please! :-)
333 & hearts are very rare for me, I'd be interested too in what's going :)

Jack :pig:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

I'm very facsinated and excited to figure this out and. It's happening more and more.... Hey, 3's kinda look like hearts to the side?! I dunno! I'm looking at all angles!! Enjoying the ride!! I think the universe has something cooking up for me! :-)
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

inawe wrote:I'm very facsinated and excited to figure this out and. It's happening more and more.... Hey, 3's kinda look like hearts to the side?! I dunno! I'm looking at all angles!! Enjoying the ride!! I think the universe has something cooking up for me! :-)
Hmm hearts from the side, yeah they do...but they also look like buttocks, so I dunno about that :P hee :D

Jack :pig:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hahaha.... Just my sense of humour.... :-D I'll ask for clarity in anycase... Try to piece this all together or just go with the flow... :-)
Vanessa :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good day Vanessa and you too of course, Jack,

The celestial Angels and Midwayer friends are very accommodating with us humans whom they love dearly. These prompts are always for our comfort, encouragement and benefit in some way. But they are not written in stone as they also will prompt us in ways that we accept as the meaning for the prompts received. The prompts can be very personal as we can deduct from our own life experience the meaning or we can choose what someone else believes they mean for them and then too they can easily become that for us...sort of a way of rudimentary communication.

So keeping that in mind I can simply tell you what I and a fair few folks accept as the meaning for the 3:33 you are seeing. For me this is an awesome prompt one that I always welcome with great joy.

It is either my dear friend Midwayer Mathew whose numerical name contains many, many 3's or it is sent to remind me to pause and reflect deeply for a few minutes as an ascended master is with me.

From a lovely author Doreen Virtue....
333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.
I tell the difference because My Friend Mathew also prompts me with a feeling of energy in the center of my face. George laughs and says he is beeping my nose as you would a child. Well what ever helps! :lol:

Quite a few people often report that the prompts change for them with a decrease in the concentration of 11:11's and with an addition of multiple 2's and 3's. We suspect that two of the Midwayers closely associated with this group are paying many board members a visit...Chief Bzutu ABC-22 and Midwayer Mathew 333
They are interested and love all of us, ready to guide and assist where ever they can. But it is the unconditional Love they reflect from On High that for me gives me the greatest comfort. How good is it to know that we are loved and understood by beings who have been on this world for thousands of years, beings who want only the best for our world and for each individual to progress in spirit and in peace ever more towards their place in the "stars." We can choose to grow with the prompts by daily practicing some type of meditation, inner reflection, appreciating the beauty of life around us...etc... The journey just keeps getting better and better.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Sandy, I got such a buzzing sensation as I read this and just instantly knew that this was true.... It is giving me tears of joy, and it makes perfect sense... That is why I am seeing hearts everywhere too.... They know that I am going through ao much right now, and yes, I absolutely DO feel the support and love flowing out to me and it is indeed making it better for me..... It is actually making me grateful for these hard times , because I can witness this.... And also that they do know how intense all of this is for me.... I now know, I have nothing to fear, I'm being taken care of....everything is going to be alright.... Jesus, Mary, Moses and all the rest are very dear to me as I pray to them and look upn them for help constantly.....so thrilled to know they are around me.... Deep down, I always knew..... But was feeling so lost, at the same time..... Thankyou, thank you....thank you..... :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

I just got the meaning, I understand everything perfectly now..... It's wonderful....I have to hang in there and be patient... And just wait.....not give up.....they are helping me through this.... Helping me to the finish line...sending great bits of encouragement along the way.... I'm truly in awe.....

Peace and blessings to you Sandy.....
Vanessa.... <3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Vanessa,
These number prompts... they can be very healing can't they? :D I am so pleased you are feeling comfort and assurance as you work through your own difficult times. Hang in there sweetie and remember you have human friends here as well who care about you and your welfare. :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Yes! They are very healing.... And I happen to get them when I am feeling so low, and negative and it just comes as a real support, like a buffer to pain, and gives me the strength to be patient and and continue on.....I am so grateful for my human friends too, and definitely feel the love around here and share it back as well... Thank you for your kind words..... :kiss:
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi InAwe :hithere
When i first started seeing the prompts, it was always 11s, but over time as i began to establish a relationship with these angels, the numbers changed, like you progressing to 22s and 33s, but more often :44, :37, and 12:34. I began to associate meanings with these numbers, and as these guys have IQ's in the thousands, they can easily understand which numbers to prompt you with. As Sandy explained, the numbers are very personal, and i'd also like to share with you what the numbers mean for me.
As a general rule, i always take any prompt as a greeting or words of encouragement, reminding me that my angels are nearby.. i don't spend a lot of time analysing numbers anymore, because i recognise the prompt by the way it makes me feel. But there are a few numbers that have specific meaning to me.
:44 prompts tend to flood me with a feeling of love and support, a reminder of "hey remember us? we're here to help"
12:34 has always indicated progress to me. Many times when i'm feeling unsure about a decision or unhappy with my life path, i get this prompt, it affirms to me that i am indeed making progress and not to sweat the small stuff. (i do that a lot)
:37 has always been a very special prompt to me. It was the first number sequence i began to see after just seeing 11s. i would awaken every single night at 2:37am. when i awoke, laughter would ring in my ears. My things would go missing, and when i would look for them to no avail, i would get a prompt (:37 of course) and then he would laugh at me again. Over time i would sense him nearby, and his sense of mischief. I had a really strong inclination to call him Sam, although the few times that i called him Sammy i could sense that he was displeased. :lol: He told me that's a girls name.
As more time went by i started to get a visual of what he looked like, and now i can picture him so clearly. He is young in appearance, he looks to be in his twenties and has blonde curly hair. He wears full body armour and often carries a shield. I continue to get many :37 prompts to this day, but now they are accompanied by a visual of him in my mind's eye.
It is indeed a wonderful thing, and i have to say that is amazing that you are getting so many hearts! :loves maybe the universe is trying to find a way to remind you just how incredibly loved you are. :love

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hello Star struck! Thank you for such a beautiful reply.... Now that I look back, I realize I've been getting prompts for years now and never. Realized exactly what it was, but knew it had to mean something... Always waking up in the night at the same time, etc etc.... And like you, several types of numbers... I'm so glad I found you all to guide me through this... My connection is growing stronger and last night when I woke up at 3:30 ... At 3:33 I felt a warm buzz all over me and started talking... They reassured me I was on the right track, and they are with me every step of the way.... Told me to prepare for very great and wonderful things that would start happening in my life... And honestly, I can feel it all coming....yesterday, my car got towed for me parking badly, and as they were taking it away, I said guardian Angel, don't let them take it, please... The truck got to the corner, the officer got out and said.... Come get your car.... I was flabbergasted, but not really surprised..... :-))) I'm going through so much right now... Divorce, no help from my ex.... 2 kids.... A complicated relationship with who I know is my soulmate... I get the hearts everytime I Feel negative about him.. Everytime I want to give up, and. I hear a voice whispering to me.. "Do nothing, just wait..." I have a very difficult relationship with my mother yet I am getting so much support and wasrmth that I know I'm being cared for and my prayers are being heard.... Another great thing thing and funny too, I keep seeing zebras and zebra print all over! Someone gave me a beautiful zebra print bag too... Well i looked up zebra symbolism(I have native american blood and take animal symbolism very seriously) and it means exactly that.... High connection with the universe.. That major changes are coming. And to follow my intuition and know I'm loved... It's all coming together.... Also.. I've been able to get over issues that I've been battling since I was little with something as easy as a song... Just brought everything together for me... I really hope this never ends... So longwinded! Sorry! So much to say!! Thank you for being you.... :love .... :loves. Vanessa
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Vanessa :loves
Im so sorry to hear of all you're going through, i believe it's no coincidence that the prompts are coming through more than ever for you at this time, they want to offer you encouragement and support at this difficult time in your life.. for me personally, they always know when i need them, and they are always there to offer support. i have problems with depression and there are many times that i completely shut them out :( i feel guilty about it because i don't want to do it, but there are times when i just shut everything and everyone out. they remain patient, silently supporting, respecting my wishes, yet at the same time the very moment that i decide to reach out to them, they are right there. Their support never dies, and it truly has been a remarkable relationship for me because it has allowed me to evolve so much.
I think it is so cool that you're seeing the hearts. it's interesting, they definitely seem to want you to remain with your boyfriend. perhaps he is playing an important role in your life somehow, or will one day. The angels and midwayers always want what is best for us, and that is for us to be happy and safe.
I actually had the opposite experience, i was in an extremely abusive relationship and they wanted me to get out! it took me a long time to gather that strength within myself to end that relationship, even with all their nudging. They knew that relationship was hurting me. Perhaps the opposite is occurring with you. Stay strong and remember the universe loves you enough to send you hearts! :kiss:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Star!! I'm crying as I'm writing to you because I just got a prompt.. 12:22 and i asked my angels to give me direction and tell me what to do because I'm so lost..... And you write this to me and it's exactly what they've saying all along but I just could never believe because he's so complicated! We are on a break right now.... And what you said is just perfect.... I'm sorry you were in an abusive relationship... No one should have to go through that, we tend to get stuck in situations we are used to , good or bad... Glad you got out. You are a beautiful soul....so glad to talk to you.... I know for sure that the universe absolutely loves me, and all of us... And is very concerned with my happiness and that makes it so great for me. And if these hard times can make the connection even more intense, than I am truly gratefu for all of this...... Much much love to you... I will keep you in my prayers sending you love and light with your depression... I suffer from it too.... XX :love ... Don't ever feel guilty.... You have to get through it as you can, at least the people around you understand....
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

inawe wrote:Star!! I'm crying as I'm writing to you because I just got a prompt.. 12:22 and i asked my angels to give me direction and tell me what to do because I'm so lost..... And you write this to me and it's exactly what they've saying all along but I just could never believe because he's so complicated! We are on a break right now.... And what you said is just perfect.... I'm sorry you were in an abusive relationship... No one should have to go through that, we tend to get stuck in situations we are used to , good or bad... Glad you got out. You are a beautiful soul....so glad to talk to you.... I know for sure that the universe absolutely loves me, and all of us... And is very concerned with my happiness and that makes it so great for me. And if these hard times can make the connection even more intense, than I am truly gratefu for all of this...... Much much love to you... I will keep you in my prayers sending you love and light with your depression... I suffer from it too.... XX :love ... Don't ever feel guilty.... You have to get through it as you can, at least the people around you understand....

When I get 222 or anything with 2s in it it means simplynHAVE FAITH
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

How perfect that you would write that.....again, just perfect, I just got the same prompt .. Hahaa. 12:22 and I knew I needed to look... I would have a message... Thank you... I do have faith.... Now more than ever as it is all too clear that the universe is seriously watching over me and carrying me... Love and light to you.... :love