Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Philip Fong
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by Philip Fong »

Most of you are Christian or have a religion and I don't know how many are like me here, the fact that I share the same encounters and continue to received the number prompts is uncommon, someone attempt to explain that it caught my attention a few times and most likely to see the numbers because the brain become alerted to it. If so, it would have been the same number not all sequence.

I wonder why it still happen almost every day since I have already accepted and acknowledged it, the recent email newsletter we subscribed to worries me, like something bad or change is coming and we are being prepared to lead as light workers.

My interpretation of doomsday isn't physical like the movies but mental, perhaps that is why our skills and abilities is being sought to fulfill the need when it arrive, sounded like Noah's Ark, maybe that is why religion does not matter. If there is anything I didn't do is preparation, if the great change does come in our lifetime, I can only improvise, since the prompt is a wake up call, do we need to be warned everyday?
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phil,
I guess we would be hard pressed to try and fit any of us into a box with a religious or spiritual label on it. We just are here... many of us springing from our own experience of culture, education, religion, country, mores etc... It takes many aspects to fashion a human being not in the least, that which is not of flesh and bone but rather a deep and abiding spirit within us.
The prompts they know none of these human traits or prejudices as they are delivered to many many people all over the world. No one group can lay claim to them but we all think we know the right of it. :lol: What the prompts mean to you is your gift and your right. How you use them also your right. But being a light worker is a cheery way of saying that you are a progressive human looking to improve yourself and those around you. In the process of "being all you can be" the fall out improves the environment slowly but surely over time. I am not looking for bad things to happen as bad things can happen every day. Doom and gloom can surface out of a clear blue sky and whenever troubles arrive in what ever fashion, they are “our doomsday,” eh? Every day we walk a perilous path don't we? To dwell on it would bring us to the brink of madness and we may never wish to leave our beds. Yet, most of us possess a fair bit of optimism and wake up to a day we expect to be filled with sunshine (Unless of course living in the UK ..sorry Jack, thinking about your rainy days there ;) ) How are we able to do that when every day we could be facing death and destruction, heartaches and sadness? I would say automatically we tap into our inner light, without even thinking in most instances. So imagine if you should actually desire to look for it...to explore this amazing and unique part of yourself...the one that lies hidden but quietly overseeing your "mortal education." For me...when I did this in time, my universe expanded in ways I never dared imagine. I no longer worry about the "how" I will be used as each moment contains the opportunity. If you are needed in some future situation...if you are being prompted and prepared for such an outcome, then you will do just as you do every day overcoming obstacles and living and progressing as best you can. We are who we are every single day and every single day we have opportunity to shine to be to nurture ourselves and others. This will not change and we will do what is necessary with what ever tomorrow brings in mind body and spirit.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michele,
I missed your last post but luckly caught it when you mentioned it to Zach in another forum. Just want you to know that I enjoyed reading your description of being in a float tank. I would love to try that myself sometime. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I've often wondered about belief systems and seeing the numbers. I've never really been to church other than for weddings etc and I don't follow any other belief with any rigour at all...yet the numbers appeared to me. This is really common and I don't think being a part of any one religion is a cause of seeing the numbers, otherwise everyone involved in their belief/religion would see the numbers too wouldn't they? So it's got to be something else going on in addition to the mind model that religion gives us, religion has to be a factor, but not a cause of seeing the numbers I would say.

I read the bible regularly, helps me keep some moral grounding and reminds me of things to consider in life. I actually lean more towards the Judaic section of the bible than the Christian, although I seem to use Christian values every day without much conscious application of them (I find being nice to people each day and keeping myself from certain things in life, helps me apply a Christian way to my day), but from the Old Testament, I find I have great affinity to what is written there.

By chance, we all manifest the best part of many other belief systems without knowing or even realising each day anyway. The numbers seemed to appear to me in my life at a point in time where I began to consider the possibilities of there being something more to the world we live in. In the time period years ago where I began to question the universe, my place in it, God, atoms and lots of other things, yes religion was a part of that exploration but not a main reason why the numbers apepared, because I had opened myself up to many other things too in my thinking...that's pretty much when the numbers made themselves known to me.

In some moments in my life, I've had very un-Christian moments when having problems, the numbers stayed with me, I think because the exploration of "everything", once initiated, is then up and running and just because I get fedup due to not being able to pay my electric etc easily, it doesn't cancel out the fact that my investigation and open mind is still on going...the program is still running in the background, so the number prompts remain constant through the temporary factors in my life.

Every discussion that takes place like this, in my opinion, helps keep that door in our minds open to what may lay beyond, so everyone who is a member here should post what they think, because everyone here is respectful I've found. :) Also by posting your thoughts, it'll help you explore your mind!

I'm now going to explore the kitchen, I'm hungry and it's breakfast time :)

Jack :pig:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Sandy,
Thanks as usual, you reminded me about life, I really have no progress this year, after struggling for 20 over years is tiring and I am taking the time off to enjoy doing nothing, I am prepared to execute my plans but not in a hurry, assist my brother who have better chance to succeed is more important, my family members don't care about each other much and I do it for my nephew & niece, growing up in financial insecurity is tough, also my parent is getting old and I live nearest to them.

Hi Jack,
You have the bible to refer but I don't, non believer rely on the same moral code as any religion but some lost their charm easily when agitated and not obligated to be nice.
By chance, we all manifest the best part of many other belief systems without knowing or even realising each day anyway. The numbers seemed to appear to me in my life at a point in time where I began to consider the possibilities of there being something more to the world we live in. In the time period years ago where I began to question the universe, my place in it, God, atoms and lots of other things, yes religion was a part of that exploration but not a main reason why the numbers apepared, because I had opened myself up to many other things too in my thinking...that's pretty much when the numbers made themselves known to me.
I begin to think of the Universe and read all about it from Britannica Encyclopaedia but I didn't received any "prompt" sign during my most desperate time, day in and day out for a few years just to pay off debts is like living in reality prison, can't afford to celebrate any occasion, practically lock myself up after work. Failure takes time to recover and wasted so many years, it made me multi-discipline but without a life which destroyed my marriage.
I hate to think that the number prompt is a sign of help because it came too late, I know people always say nothing is too late but with experience, we can evaluate and expect what is feasible with the remaining time to know the odds. So the plan has to alter to meet with age and environment, sort of like foresee the near future and prepare for it, older should be wiser or else risk making expectable mistakes, I am done in exploring my life and live to complete my remaining job / task.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Philip Fong wrote:
Hi Jack,
You have the bible to refer but I don't, non believer rely on the same moral code as any religion but some lost their charm easily when agitated and not obligated to be nice.
None believers can access religious material too you know Phil. Just because you don't have a particular belief system, doesn't mean you have to stay away from that material. Take Buddhism for example and me, I'm not a Buddhist at all, but I have read Buddhist material. Why? Because I know there's some value in the texts from the Tipitaka, but it doesn't mean I have to have any Budhist way to my life though. The same goes for Zoroastrianism and the Avesta and many others. Reading one or all holy books doesn't mean you'd see numbers at all, otherwise millions of Catholics and Muslims etc would already seeing them wouldn't they? So this means there's some reason more than we currently understand as to why certain people would see numbers in any capacity and others would not.

Maybe it's even the case that someone who see's numbers, may never have read anything at all or ever opened themselves up to any external possibilities in life...but yet do see numbers too. There are factors we just don't fully understand just now as to why someone would see numbers and why someone else would not, but a commonality we all share on the forum is that we do see numbers and we are exploring our relationship with them and the wider meaning within our own personal universe. Are the number warnings, are they reminders, are they messages? Who knows for sure. I can't honestly say I've seen my numbers as warnings at all, in fact, I can't remember any occassion I've ever seen any combination of numbers and could then say they were an obvious warning about anything...but maybe someone else could. Sometimes my numbers just happen to be there, and then I notice them, then I move on with whatever I'm doing, job done.

I'm not religous by any means and a lot who find their way to this forum aren't either, like yourself. Religion implies an organisation of belief structures...I really don't fall under the category of having organised and regular routine in my beliefs at all and the majority of judgements I make in my life are snap decisions that I don't consciously link to any religous influence at all...common sense works for me just as well as any holy book and their indoctrinated processes. I maybe have 1 main religous day a year and that's Christmas and the honest truth to the matter is, I wouldn't bother with that day either if it wasn't for the fact my dad was born on Christmas day, so we kinda celebrate his birthday in combination with the tradition of the 25th of December.

I have no real idea why I see the numbers. Maybe it's due to reading something that made me consider the wider scope of the cosmos..maybes it's because I ate some cheese, who knows, I've no idea lol (that's why I'm on the forum ;) )
Philip Fong wrote:
I am done in exploring my life and live to complete my remaining job / task.

Philip
You're a very lucky person Phil to feel this way and to know your remaining tasks! I have a feeling I'll never stop exploring my life and all its complexities and to be honest, I would like it that way too..I think lol :)

I hope we can all learn more from the numbers. it really is fantastic who see's them. We're a very international mixed bag of people, yet we all have the numbers in common, kinda weird and it never gets old for me. :)

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hey by the way Phil, the last post you made in this thread was an 11:10 time, very nice! :D

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi just thought I'd repost something from George at the beginning of this thread. It sort of encompasses all of us beautifully...
(((((((HUGS)))))))
Me
What It Really Means.

by George » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:20 am

What It Really Means.

I sent this to some friends just yesterday or the day before. Too often people look for birthdays or numerology, quite in vain.

Getting the 11:11 PM wake-up calls, and the 11:11 AM reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- Obtain information from those who measure their IQ's in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are 'ascending' in spiritual growth.

5. I'm often told they will also need you at some distant future time, but I hardly ever get details. Getting info on the future of others is a rare thing.

6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.

Your best approach would be stillness meditation.
See http://www.1111angels.com/E_Desk/GB51.htm or http://www.1111angels.com/Akashic.html if you have difficulties stilling your mind.

See Geoff's writing: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 -- worth a detailed search.

God bless….
George Barnard.

George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Jack,
My last post is 7:10pm local time, the time prompt is yours not mine, I have plenty of 12:12, 10:10 and all sequence from 11:11 to 5:55, sometimes a few in one day.

Sandy,
Thanks for the link, the two pages is broken, only Geoff's writing: viewtopic.php?t=345 is active.

You are my reminder since I have not read all of the earlier postings and to my surprise, I am already doing the things and thinking as described. They are my thoughts before I came to this forum and I was wondering about strange coincidences that led to 11:11 prompts. I have done everything I could for many years but feel wasted, the only thing I hesitated is establish communication with the Midwayers.
I gained a lot of technical solutions at subconscious analysis (just before falling asleep) that made me a self taught professional, since I am already doing what was suggested even without contact, it shows that I am susceptible to receive the influence and no reason to establish further contact, I am afraid of the liability. When it first started, my initial thought is to challenge my destiny / fate or the "game player" who is messing with me. :evil:

I want to get out of the game that are meaningless in an enslaving system, it is then I decided to break away from what I do best into marketing which I have to start over and I have nothing to lose, did I stumble on this rare job or am I doing the things as planned? Both, I know what and how but I did not choose current company because the deal is never intended, I never have such luck before. Prior to this, I wrote proposals begging for jobs and hop from one company to another for 10 years, I must create a job than to rely on empathy and it has begun.

If I don't live for myself, I live to help others is synonym to what Geoff wrote "why me????" I feel like a saint already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Philip
Philip
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Philip Fong wrote:Jack,
My last post is 7:10pm local time, the time prompt is yours not mine, I have plenty of 12:12, 10:10 and all sequence from 11:11 to 5:55, sometimes a few in one day.

Philip
We'll share it Phil :)

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hello my 1111 MB friends
what do you know ? it's just nearing 10:55 as i write to you all
even the 10:54 makes me smile. here on 10/10/2012 :)

i've been wanting to share the extremely high number of prompts as of late
i've received 1-9's, reflection numbers, single digits
but even more amazing- the synchronicities
sometimes i think these promptings help us see that special connection in every day life that we might have once not considered had we never been prompted.
today i saw my very personal prompt 414 and in return i was so comforted by whatever force is behind *it all*
it was beautiful, i had even been very negative earlier, saying things i know i shouldn't have- and even now- that mysterious force continues to prompt me. still showing me love, forgiving my sometimes lowly or even- just, human. earthly. city like tendencies
anyways
the 414 has also prompted me to come back and share and to catch up on all the lovely experiences that so many share with us here
beautiful refuge for the heart

one example i can share, aside from the number prompts- is this-
i took my lover/life partner out for dinner. by chance i ran into a very old friend. i just knew there was something special in our, 'coincidental' reuniting. that same night we watched a horror movie. the theater was also a draft house. it turned out our waiter had the same birthday as me. he could have just been humoring me. but i felt even then- there was something special in it. he seemed genuinely surprised. i don't know to many people with my birthday and i'm excited i finally got to meet someone. even before him telling me- i thought he had a really good/chill vibration. our birthday is 7/19/1988
heh.

well if that wasn't enough i have some more. recently i've been getting ringing in the ear again. for longer periods of time. it happens with specific moments or phrases. my love and i share promptings together too(numbers, ringings, synchronicities). we get excited :!:

:loves
recently i showed her a secluded spot where we found fuzzy black cocoons. we weren't sure what they were and later went back to my apartment and looked it up with a roommate of mine. it turns out they're called leopard moths.
WHAT ! wow, amazing. tomorrow i'm going to try and send them loving thoughts(the cocoons). we found them in an abandoned tree house, they were attached to its door i might have been to rough opening the door- before spotting them and knowing what they were. so i hope they're ok. i'm hoping somehow the words and loving intention promote their growth, here's the tree house

anyways. the reason for this story is because
the next day, after making the discovery, look what i found when picking my car up from the auto shop(it was the only one there. he was nice enough to crawl on my hand too)
:D

the last one is this.
since 4 has been a very prominent number in my life i thought this was neat. yes it could be man made. but still i find it has meaning.
once during a dream, after waking, someone. something- whispered to me, welcome to the family of 4.
i think i shared that with you sandy.
anyways. here's what i found the same day i discovered the moth

WOW

i've definitely been having my, 'cool 11 prompts' today
yesterday
tomorrow

ETC :D
:finger:

ps
OH YEAH
i saw a UFO ! yup
i'm confindient enough to say that
nope, i don't have proof
WOOPS

oh well

i believe it

beautiful things !
beautiful people !
i hope i can grow and incorporate more Love and less negativity
i know i so easily feed into that dark side because it can be entertaining even though it is hurtful
it's not right. not for me at least.
well
i also share because i wanted to remind, although i'm sure you're already so very aware- these prompts. we shouldn't solely focus on, numbers. yes the 1111 is a synchronicity as with all other number patterns but its the patterns that reminds us of that greater force. of the flow of life- that all is harmonious and, to be level headed even when you're finding it most difficult
feathers, ringing, lights going out, new opportunity, reuniting with old friends, making new friends, understanding the moment !
and so much more
(personal yet all encompassing) !!!
LOVE !!!

TRY !!!
(advice i need to take and practice too)

thank you ! :love :loves :alien: :cat: :study: :sunny: :bigsmurf: :sword:
well, see ya ! !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Bowl of Saki for October 10

If you seek the good in every soul, you will always find it, for God is in all things; still more He is in all beings.
Bowl of Saki, by Hazrat Inayat Khan
http://wahiduddin.net/saki/saki_new.php
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Little brother! :hithere
Awesome... just awesome post and the photos which made we wish I could follow you and your love around and experience life to the fullest. Hmmm three is a crowd and I guess even though the journey wouldn't be as fun without you, I can keep my eyes wide open here and enjoy the small and big things which have the ability to make me also go WOW! I am finding these days the little things do it as easily as the big wonders! Like you, I am noticing the flow of life around me...and sometimes it notices me too. 8) Like the little spider down by the lake who decided I would make an excellent support for a new web. I would move away from him (or her :scratch: ) just a bit, and the little cutie would hop right back. Finally, being afraid I would accidentally forget and squash him, I decided it might be time to move on... but for awhile I felt very "David Attenboroughish." :lol:

Well, I am rattling on about something that has absolutely nothing to do with cool 11:11 prompts...but I just want you to know how much I enjoyed your photos and descriptions. (Those leopard moths are gorgeous!...never seen one before.)

Take care...Oh, and the bowl of Saki message is just what I needed to hear... ;) Thank you! :D
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

You know Eric, if we could have a "Post of the Week" award, I'd say you'd be in the running for it! :) That was such a great post packed with all sorts of lovely things! We had some number things in there and some of your shared nature investigations too along with a nice insight into your real life, you're a warrior of good it seems my young 11:11 buddy :D I especially loved your moth photo's, the top one is so clear and shows nicely what your photo is about with your moth finger (just as I typed the word "clear" Judge Judy said the word clear on TV LOL...aah, gotta love it : By the way, Moth Finger, he'd make a good bad guy in a Bond movie :D )...Yeah I watch Judge Judy in a morning to wake me up lol "Erm is NOT an answer" she says a lot and my very favourite is "SHUT UP!" haha Gets my mind up to speed ready for the rigours of College sillyness ;) ). Anyway, all very good Eric and actually it serves as a great example as to how to post a message.

Lovely info + lovely photo's = Well informed members :) A little effort goes a long way and it really does bring life and colour (yup, colour with a u :P ) to the forum!

I especially loved your connection with number 4, that's just so great!

My own 11:11 experience over the past days was when in a class supporting particularly immature and silly students...again lol (They grow up late here in UK these days you know, they're like giant over grown 8 year olds who're in their 20's...and they don't all have learning diagnosed behaviour issues). Anyway, got an 11:11 again in a tricky class, I just nodded at the clock. It was like a little injection of "The class will be over soon, then you can move on" hehe.

Thanks again Eric, post more pics if you have them :)

Jack :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

(a 4 pigs rating for a number 4 prompt guy hehe :) )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Jack :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

(a 4 pigs rating for a number 4 prompt guy hehe :) )
:lol: :sunflower: :geek:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Had a 10:10 today. My groceries cost me £10.10. I'm really trying to watch what I spend lately but I dunno, just can't seem to cut back. I'm only on a low wage and things're tight just now. I'm not getting behind with bills and payments, but things are tight and I was a little amazed at the price being what it was. After looking at the items, which weren't many, it still topped £10.

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks for sharing about your 10.10, Jack! Awesome! I can't remember the last time I went to buy groceries and they totaled only $16.07 (that's the conversion)! Awesome. Midwayers on the case! :roll

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I too struggle with trying to make the budget these days. Prices have arisen in leaps and bounds. :(

You may remember that last year I adopted the 10:10 to be a prompt for me to send love and energy to Ian and Lynsey who had suffered two miscarriages within the same year. As Lynsey became pregnant again it was understandable the fear they held in their hearts...Thankfully a healthy baby girl was born to them in August. Yet I still pause and send love and energy to them whenever I see this 10:10 which is I believe the date of their anniversary. :) This last one, a few days ago, hopefully was a most joyous occasion.
Anyway, I am taking this post as an encouragement from our celestial friends for me to remember these two wonderful new parents.

Hang in there Jack. Somehow we will all get through the tight times. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Thanks Sandy :) I actually had a good buy yesterday, I popped into my local butcher and he was selling whole cooked chickens for £1.50 each so I bought one. If only prices could be like that every day hehe. He was basically shutting for the day and massivley reduced prices, I may just "happen" to call by at the same time another day :) Skin wasn't crispy though so I just chomped the meat, kinda King Edward VIII banquet style nom nom nom :P

Anyway what's brought me here this time is a weird sync on TV with me, with Prometheus of all things. The alternative ending Blue Ray version is being released and advertised on TV and it ran through my had about my post I'd made in the movies thread, thinking maybe one of the giant type characters in the movie may've been Adam, from Adam & Eve fame (still dunno what that movie's about so no idea about plot or anything). Anyway, just as I was mulling through watching the advert and thinking of my post, I thought of God, what with my post being linked to Prometheus and Adam etc, the next advert came on TV right at that moment for MaxFactor make-up, promoting FaceTastic cream or something, but the thing of it was, the text " I AM" appeared on screen in the advert at the moment I thought of the word God...now isn't that something!?!

It's a Bible reference not a number prompt, but still pretty cool.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"I-AM" ... Very cool indeed, Jack :pig: !

I love getting this rare prompt for me...000.
It reminds me that God loves me and even though, as I said, it is rare for me...it always comes when it is very much needed. :happy

From Doreen Virtue:
000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
Nice job securing that chicken at such a great price! ;) George just had chicken too for his evening meal. Image

Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I love the "I - AM" ! In awe over here. Thanks Jack!

Sandy -- too cool about the OOO!

:shock:
:kiss: :loves :roll
sammy

Post by sammy »

We went to visit my oldest son a couple weeks ago - while we were there he and his fiance wanted us to go play paint ball...which by the way, I am VERY good at...this was my first time out and it was a blast! BUT...look at the license plates that were in the parking lot. The first one was a very easily recognized prompt...the 2nd car only has the ABC on it, but when I saw TWO cars with ABC on it I couldn't help but think the Chief was saying hello!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Those are great prompts! Thanks for posting the photos, Sammy! Just as I began typing I looked at the clock and saw the Chief's 22. :sunflower:
Hmmm maybe you had a little Midwayer help with that paintball tournament. ;) (She was the last of her team "standing"!"\)
Well, done SammyJo! :bana:
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

You know, if you wanted to jigfig the numbers in the top photo, you have quite a few number prompts hidden in there :)

Jack :pig: :sunflower: