Insistent!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Insistent!

Post by 11light11 »

LOL - already laughing as I go to share this. I was feeling so lazy today - out running errands, more than I felt like doing already, and it occurred to me a few times "Maybe I'll skip sending energy healing today." Each time that thought occurred to me, I'd see a license plate with either 22, or 33, or 55. Twice, I saw three license plates in a row, with these 3 number combos, right when I was having my lazy, self-indulgent little thought. :roll: :lol: Okay, okay, okay!!! So, I came home, and I sent out energy, as I do every day. And you know what? -- :lol: They were right! -- I feel better already! :roll

Just thought I'd share that, as it was very funny. Thanks Midwayers!

Peace, Michele :kiss: :loves
CityLight
Old Friend

Re: Insistent!

Post by CityLight »

:roll YES! Hey Michelle! Thanks for sharing that, your enthusiasm for your work uplifts me and I am grateful on behalf of all who benefit from your spreading of energy. THANK YOU!! You're just too darn adorable. :love
Much Love, Daron.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am laughing with you, Michele and like Daron, a person too who has been the recipient of your healing work, I am most grateful and pleased to know you benefit tangibly from your end as well. :sunflower:
God Bless you dear friend!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Michele :hithere
Hahaha, those midwayers are funny, and not at all subtle, huh? ;)

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((((STAR!!!!!))))))))))

Oh my how glad I am to see you today!!!! Don't laugh but I was just thinking about lady Gaga last night... and I can't think about her now without thinking about you...(from the concert you attended and described for us a few months ago. ;)

Hope you are happy as clams on your side of Australia! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
~*Star_Struck*~

Sandy wrote:(((((((((((((STAR!!!!!))))))))))

Oh my how glad I am to see you today!!!! Don't laugh but I was just thinking about lady Gaga last night... and I can't think about her now without thinking about you...(from the concert you attended and described for us a few months ago. ;)

Hope you are happy as clams on your side of Australia! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
((((((((((((((((Sandy))))))))))) You have just put a ridiculous smile on my face.
i would be much happier if they weren't demolishing the house behind me, because it means i can't have a nap :lol: it's a hard life.
I love to nap, i'm like an old lady.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Daron, Sandy and Star! :kiss: Thank you for your kind words, Daron and Sandy. They mean a lot to me. Thank you for spreading your light around, too! Your posts always put such a huge smile on my face.

Star - I have construction at the end of my block too! They are systematically destroying the street and sidewalk, so they can re-create it. :roll: People!!! Lol.

Enjoy your day everyone! It's a sunny one here! :sunflower:

Love, Michele :kiss:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Nice post Michele, it's made me smile while having a grotty (and rain swept grumpy) day at work. I've had similar things happen to me over the years and I've actually said "Ok ok, I'm going to do it now, stop nagging!" LOL. Sometimes, that's what's best for us, nag nag nag, then we cave in hehe.

I'm gonna give you some hugs too Star...I think this means hugs anyway (((((Star)))))

Are these arms ((( ))) ? Very squiddy! You reminded me Star that I really should buy some new glasses, I love your frames! My old ones kinda exploded when at work. I walked into the office and one of the little screws had worked itself out, then BOOM, the lense shot off to who knows where, the screw vanished and the frames just fell apart lol.

I'd better get back to work, I've snuck into an office near the head honcho, for all I know she could be stood behind me watching me type haha...o'ooh

Jack :pig:
~*Star_Struck*~

Haha Michele you are so right, how dare they :lol: i got a letter in the mail saying "demolition to commence in 48 hours at the above address" and i was like great.. i can't even do anything about it. there goes sleeping in for the next few weeks.

Hahaha (((Jack))) that photo is from about 4 years ago, i don't have red hair anymore and i've got different glasses. i have pics but i don't know how to make them small enough for a display picture :duh ive been wearing glasses for years, and i am so sick of it :| they're annoying, totally obstruct my face and i just wish i didnt have to wear them. i cant wear contacts because i have chronic "dry eye" from years of heavy medication. i want lasiq eye surgery but its not cheap. I think it probably just annoys me because i have to wear them all the time, not just for reading or study. it sucks when i go swimming because im blind as a bat and sometimes i get confused about which way the shore is.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
~*Star_Struck*~

Just figured out how to resize pictures :bana: smart moment!

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

WOW!!! Star, you look faaaaantastic with your new avatar, wooo hoo! :D Suddenly I see what you mean without the glasses.

Have some more hugs ((((((Star))))))

...and some more for good luck :) (((((((Star)))))))

This is now a 5 Star thread :D

Jack :loves :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Jack and Star, you guys are cracking me up from the "old lady talk" coming from a "young whipper snapper" in her early twenties to the "squiddy arms" and "five Star thread"...I really love you guys! :kiss: and it seems obvious to me that life is easier to bear with at least one good crack up every day.

I am a glasses wearer myself..have been wearing them all my life yet didn't wear them till I turned forty and the day after my birthday couldn't see anything without them. My biggest gripe with the "object of our dissatisfaction" is the way they steam up on hot days or when you open the oven door to check on the food inside. I can never seem to remember to wait just a few seconds to allow the worst of the heat to escape. I should be thankful they are there, though, as they do serve to protect my eyes from the onslaught of heat.

It is sunny and warm here too, Michele...a gorgeous day to do nothing, yet, like you guys, I am getting the nudges... not quite nagging yet, since I am showing that I am willing to comply and to be honest it is always nice to share this time with all of you.
Have a good one rain or shine. :hithere
:loves
Sandy Image
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hehe yeah sorry about the neanderthal in me popping out there, but woo, wasn't expecting such a lovely new avatar :)

Jack :monkey: :pig: :monkey:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

LOL - you guys crack me up. I'm with Star - I don't know how she figured out how to post an avatar! Every time I try, it says my picture is too big. How to get a smaller picture? So you're all left to form your own idea about me, lol, lol!!!! :kiss:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

11light11 wrote:LOL - you guys crack me up. I'm with Star - I don't know how she figured out how to post an avatar! Every time I try, it says my picture is too big. How to get a smaller picture? So you're all left to form your own idea about me, lol, lol!!!! :kiss:
Hmm, I think Sandy or Sarah helped me with mine. I ended up at a website that would resize images just right but I'm sorry I can't remember what it was.

I can't find the food thread so I'm going to post here that I've decided carrots are rubbish and bland and they don't offer much to any meal I've found, so they've been relegated to the "don't eat them anymore" list lol.

Jack :pig:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Yeah, down with carrots! :lol: LOL! Life is too short to eat a food you don't enjoy. There are plenty of healthy vegetables out there! Why gag it down?!

Thanks for adding a Britishism every now and again, Jack - e.g. dotty, daft, wonky. They cheer me up!

Cheers! :roll
Michele
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Jack, it was me... its called imageshack.com just google it, or theres photobucket, i will see if i can find the url to paste..

Much peace all

x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
~*Star_Struck*~

Hey guys
If you have the picture saved to your computer, right click on it and open the picture in Paint. There you can click on Resize to make it smaller so you can use it as an avatar.
Jack, what about carrot cake? :lol: Personally my favourite way to eat carrots. :mrgreen:
I'm with you Sandy, my glasses are always smudgy and i can never find that little cloth to clean them with. i lost my case as well. i'm really hopeless. :oops:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks Nasra and Star . . . we'll see! Knowing me that still won't help - but I'll give it a try! :lol:

You're totally right about carrot cake - especially the delicious icing. Mmmmm ! ! ! ! They help us glasses people!

:loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hey everyone - Thanks so much Nasra, I took your advice and tried to upload one of my photos to imageshack - I resized it to the requirements of the board, to under 150 pixels by width and 200 pixels by heights - and it still says it is too large! Then I saw that the number of KiB was 33. ? ! ? I don't understand what else to try, I selected the smallest sizing option they offered and it is claiming to be within regs . . . how did you computer gurus manage?! I can't begin to understand computers!

Woah, even more confusing . . .I resized it to only 75 X 96, and it is still 33 KiB! It lets you select the number of pixels you want to resize to, but you can't seem to select the maximum KiB?!

I admire you computer people!
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I just realised, that i gave you the wrong website, imageshack is for posting pics on a thread, let me find the avatar website and get back to you...

X

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

for creating avatars: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar

for posting pics on a thread: www.imageshack.com and select url for forums after uploading a pic

x

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thank you so much, Nasra! It worked! :kiss:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

11light11 wrote:Thank you so much, Nasra! It worked! :kiss:
Woo Hoo, such avatarian lovelyness these days! :D

I'll change my avatar I think to a more sexier alarm clock image of maybe...hmm, I dunno, 01:11 am...how sexy would that be? :D

Hmm..Neanderthal man strikes again...hey us 11:11 guys are only human afterall ;)

You know, re-sizing images to fit is such a pain, it's a real techno thing to forums we overlook, well done to everyone having success :)

Jack :pig: :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunny: Michele!!!! Well done! :sunflower: It is such a joy to see your face! A funny thing...this is very close to how I saw you in my minds eye. :D
I'll change my avatar I think to a more sexier alarm clock image of maybe...hmm, I dunno, 01:11 am...how sexy would that be?

Hmm..Neanderthal man strikes again...hey us 11:11 guys are only human afterall ;)
:lol: Jack :pig: , you are precious! Nope...I don't think any of us could handle a sexier alarm clock. It would be very hard to keep our minds on what we are writing. ;)

Love,
Sandy