Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
CityLight
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by CityLight »

You're such a beautiful being Sandy. You speak so in tune with your guides, and you allow me to experience the divine in you. Thank you SAndy!
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

As Bzutu explains it, "We are all One at our spiritual root Source." .... and I think we are just beginning to see the magnificence of what those words imply.
What you see in me my dear, I see in you. (((((((Daron)))))))) Within each of us dwells a part of the Creator and with this priceless Gift we will find our way.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

Wow - the magic created by the both of you: Daron and Sandy! Stands in cotrast to the afternoon, i just have spent at the café of "Knuds"! A lot of heartache and breaking ups, from the couples down there.. and a semi-friend having to be operated and first to be seen in November, when the whole ordeal has been dealt with. And he is such a strong SPIRIT, he says "we all have ours to deal with, and what is big for some - might not even effect others and vice versa!" Words so full of wisdom. I came to think of Sir Robert Scott, who went to the south pole, and reached the geographical center, yet never returned home to share this experience. In his words "our bodies, will tell the story" and so did his diarys, as both the three mens bodies were found in a tent in November of 1912, and so also Scotts diary! But the magic here.is a healing balm to my shoul, as i am walking in the inbetween - healing, helping and shining a light for those who seek it! Walking and working, yet not alone as i can read.. dazzling (((Daron)) & amazing ((Sandy))! Both the among the most bright of people, and currently to share a space/place within this world.. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kwame, I am sure your peaceful presence in the lives of those who share your cup uplifts and supprts them as life offers new venues for their perusal. Change has always unsettled me. One of those "things" I have carried with me from childhood. I wonder how much time I have wasted lamenting that which is past and gone. I wonder what I have missed, what opportunities while I stand with eyes downcast. Some day, with this lesson neatly completed and stowed in my "ways of being resume" I will sail the "seas of adventure" and never look back in sorrow and sadness.

Okay...sorry about that, I'm in a strange mood today.. (stranger then usual ;) :lol: )
Kwame, you are my brother, and it is your peaceful presence these past years that has helped me come ever closer to the above goal.
((((((((((KWAME))))))))))
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Thank you for sharing your heart with us Sandy, I feel honored actually to know your experiences and have related to many. I Love you dear sister.
(((KWAME I agree with Sandy when I say that you just sharing the same space with others no doubt waves out the mood. Sometimes just being present is far more effective than a deed or a few words and Kwame, i'm certain you do this. I'm inspired by you both.
Much Love brother, Daron
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

October has ended and the lastest Night church i attended was on Friday last or October 26th. What a month.. sun shows its face, winds blow and suddenly the cold is back and chills. Nature looking like a second spring, with the leaves in every colour and laying on the streets and in the woods and everywhere.It is fall, for sure. And very beautiful, yet mellow.

I was not alone, but with friends when attending the evening service in church of downtown! And the vicar gave a word, and actually i felt it in my heart and not head, when this word was given. It was about "letting go", and a picture was given of how nature is letting go and going into a winter rest, yet before doing so - then nature displays the beauty and wealth she has. Wow - and the two vicars giving the word did so well, and each paused before etting the other speak, and even a Psalm was added. I noticed that one of them paused, when the churchbells sounded outside, and it was funny as it made everything more dramatic and focused in the very now, we all shared. Now being the only thing really to focus on.. hmm. The Angels? Well, i often experience them when on the bench and listening to the recorded taizé music and chants - i experience a warmth and calm, and when gazing into the candlelights and observing how they flicker, i sense the celestial beings and as being around and alive. No one can take these experiences from me, yet i wonder why would i be the only one to notice.. notice "we are not alone"!! Sometimes people are very quite, other times loud and talking. Friday many just sat in corners and on the benches and somberly in their mood. They were preparing for the shift of another Season. The northern realms are dark now and October and 3 months ahead; are the dark months until we once again shall face the Spring and lighter months of February/March. Darkening before dawn and new life from Earth herself.. :loves The vicar spoke of Fall being the time of gathering new strength and looking for new directions, and somehow looking back and being able to be more grounded as the buzz of Summer no longer is. I am aware on the Southern Heimsphere, the facts are vice versa. And the heat of Summer is building up, i guess.

I ended my Friday at the café GENESIS and did some hours of volunteer work there in that christian envoirment. And came home full and content inside. The Angels are marvelous and very real. Overall, it was a great Weekend to look back, and to be reflecting upon. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,
What an enjoyable night...Is this the last night church until winter is passed? I was a little quiet myself as I sat outside in the dark, just me and the neighbour's cat. In a way, saying goodbye to yet another October. I welcome November and all that it brings, but the warmth and excitement of October, with its glowing leaves, pumpkins, and the harvest complete, has always appealed to me.

Yes, you are correct as we are getting warmer here in the southern hemisphere. Today it is warm and windy. It feels as if there is change coming though and I detect a drop in the temperature of the breeze that is blowing through the flat. Last night's Halloween Jack o lantern pumpkin is baking in the oven. I'm planning on freezing the cooked pulp for my Thanksgiving and Christmas pies. There is a good smell and a good feeling in the house. wouldn't it would be lovely if we could bottle those good feelings for days when it is harder to be at peace. Hmm maybe we can as we sit quietly an remember what is good and special about our lives and in particular on that same day.

I have this urge to explore your city again even if it is simply on the internet...Maybe later tonight. :D
Thank you Kwame for sharing your blessed life adventures. :sunflower:
With Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Next One..... Is the "NightChurch" of November 30th ,2012. Your Welcome - love & light 2 u Sandy! :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hello dragonfly

Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere Hi there .rain

Love & Light 2 you and family!

Greetings, from DF :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks ! =)
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

November 3o th was a Friday & i went to the night church and did spend a couple of hours there. Afterwards i had a different experience - we had a fire in town which actually was very severe and left over 100 people without shelter. They are by now re-housed. The funny thing was that somehow an impulse came to me that such a fire would occur, and that i was to follow the local news and papers, which i did. I was forewarned and 3 weeks priorly - sa after the night church i met a young fireman, and he revealed to me, that the only reason the fire kept burning for 3 whole days was that the building was not properly built and had neglected the standard for fire safety. Luckily no one was dead.. and maybe i was foretold by the Spirit about this, due to the fact that a fireman would later reveal to me, the story behind the story. Official it says no cause of fire can be established, and the investigations by police etc are hereby now closed and this was in November late. So back to night church:

the candles were lit and i was with Jacob. We listend to a man playing a keyboard while a young lady she sang. Birdlike and free.. it is wonderful how the acustics are eccos in the church. And i noticed no one clapped, everyone was very silent as song after song came from here. There were my heart was touched was by a song with a verse saying blackbirds singing in the dead of night, spread your wings and learn to fly.. i was always waiting for this moment to arise.. and she sang it in a way which made me think very hard of John Lennon. He dies at 40 - and i had just turned 40 in that same week, so i weaped a tear or two inside and outside. I saw him and happy, and felt his legacy to this world and that we should all learn how to love eachother and get along with eachother, and passed the generational line.. gender line and all. We are walking the same earth and drinking the same water, what is wrong with us - that we struggle so hard to just love and be decent to eachother? How will the children learn, if we hold on to grudges and malice? We are all unique, and have so much talent and power within to share and give to our neighbours and friends and everyone everywhere.. :loves The songs were the highlight and the alter call was okay, yet not as much a highlight. Some psalms and a vicar playing a guitar. He is a kind man and we greeted eachother, as he remembered me from the beach service were we sat on the grass and listend to the word from Bible. This was back in August, and by now feels as ancient days, yet still so close in memory.. who is messing with the clock of this year?? We are at the end of 12, hmm - amazing! :scratch: I left and maybe the Angels guided and followed me - as i felt much peace and a newfound direction in my life as well! I wrote some prayers for the prayer basket and lit a candle for my granddad, and many had lit candles on that night. So - next night service in church shall be in February and by then who knows, what will be going on and happen.. Merry Christmas & Blessings this winters Season. Such a wonderful, magical and beautiful time of a year !! :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I have reached the end of a very long day and so I sit with you awhile and rest and think...staring at the candles and feeling the love that always surrounds us. The fire must have caused a lot of misery with a hundred people displaced at this time of year. but I am so thankful that no one was injured or killed. God bless all those valiant fireman who risk their lives to save our own when disasters occur.

You are such a good man, Kwame. I wish to wish you a belated happy 40th Birthday! :kiss: I pray that your days are filled with blessings and overflow with love, peace and inspiration.
Thank you, brother, for sharing another little piece of your heart with us tonight. :sunflower:
With Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves Sandy, you are welcome! Thank you for sharing your heart and light and love, indeed! You are a very special person, for sure. :hithere i am blessed to share a stay in this world with you and the others of 11 11.

~Namasté~ for this Season. :)
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

February 1st:

After a pause and the solstice on December 21st, then Januray had just gone and it was then Friday and nightchurch. The 1st day of February was a colder day, yet many had come to join the service, and the musicians playing in church sounded fabulous. I believe the two lady singers, were the best singers i have heard in that church all of these years i have gone. Clear voices, clearly heard and nothing underplayed.. lovely and divine!

My friend and i took a coffee break and then we went back to service. Sometimes i take notes during the hours of meditation in church. Rather then, i avioded. I sat and let myself get sucked into the night.. during one moment i noticed 7 candles so bright. Reminded me of holy 7, and holy angels. Many of you, have said it is special to hear about nightchurch and each of the services, and the 7 candles by alter and front, they made me think of you all! And such a warm rippling feeling to go through me and then - so thank u!

The night church ended with the last supper. Friend and i did not join, but sat on the bence and participated from there and the alter being open in full view and open to us, we could follow everything from our seated positions. The seats are benches and the colour is a molding of green and yellow. And a darker earthly colour too. Two friends, and the night was ours as we took a coffee in town. A coffee among young ones and smiling faces and booming voices, this was at a place called Knuds.. a sortof café for everyone around: be they from town or abroad even! :loves

Today while out i passed a petrol sign saying 11 11 as the price in danish krones. And so we are still here, and 20 12 has passed. Blessings 2 everyone and everywhere! :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kwame! There you are! :kiss: I have missed you dear brother. Yes, we sit with you in your peaceful service...we are one. I often feel your presence and those of my other dear friends as I work here alone but not alone. I try to remember that when I am homesick... that I just need to reach out my spiritual "feelers" to enjoy the wealth of friendship visible and invisible to mortal eyes...
Thank you for sharing you life with us once again. It is precious to us. :happy
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:love Namasté. I am always looking forward to hearing from you and others here on the forum. Take Care this 13th year - Sandy be bright, be well and be your lovely divine and shining self! :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

The Easter Service Was Saturday of 30th of March, 2o13:

i attended this service and a friend and i had gone together. He left early, and my account is as follows.. well it was a milder night when we entered by 11 p.m. and not many were in the church. Everything was lit and the silence was only broken by some whipsres by those inside the church room. The old paintings hung... the baptism fountain had about 7 bright lights to decorate it.. the alter was lit by two huge white candles and then in the corner some others. The pulpit, and this is an old fashioned pulpit with steps up and the vicar would then be exposed to the churchgoers on the bences below.. by the foot of the stairs leading up to the pulpit itself, were several candles lit. A catholic vibe was felt this Easter, and maybe due to the shift of guard in the Vatican. My friend and i stayed in the coffee room, then went into the silence of church room and then bk to coffeeroom! He left, and i stayed until 5 a.m. I should mention that the daylight saving started at the very night of CHURCH, so by 2 am it was in one magical "whimp" suddenly 3 am. The hour snatched away, and first given bk in September sometime.. Hmmz! Time voyagers at play? ;-) Or Angels.. :-)

But my focus was strong that night ans i wanted to follow the Easter Spirit. I felt the love of CHRIST and i did tear when hearing some text being read about Christ and his struggles when in this world. His love often underrecognized and disbelieved and even by his closest. When we came to the part about his resurrection, i felt as if Spring had come through the door of my heart - i literally felt a fountain of life spring inside of me and revitalize my Being. It was the part about his tomb found empty, and the women searching for him, but they meet a young man in white (on of the Angels) and he said he no longer is here and he has risen from the dead and the message was for the women to go out and tell the disciples that their Messiah was no longer dead.. what a message for these women to carry! Wow. I did tear at moments, but in the dark it is okay. And in that room, very much so. I felt the feminine vibe rising as well, and EASTER being SPRING, i felt that this year will personally be a grand one for me... and maybe a bit of a struggle for "the world" at large. As many hurdles have to be faced and addressed. I feel the year will grant us 11:11ers many a favour and triumph in the affairs of SPIRIT and service to others and humanity. :loves We are not alone, in high places we have family & kin.

i was given some flowers when i left and easter bread to follow. I was given the handshake and almost huged the lady, as i was somewhat overjoyed and a bit overexcited by the whole ordeal. And once having leaved and witnessing the first rays of sunlight, i was grateful to be alive and well on this day and these days of now. Felt grateful for my family & friends and worldwide as well.

Love & Light, from Kwame :happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I am grateful to have you and your light in my life. And as I sit hear drinking this warm cup of tea on a surprisingly chilly day for us here in New South Wales and as I read your thoughts and observances from this Easter morning spent with God and fellow Urantians, I contemplate the work that the Master completed those long ago years, the work that is passed on to us...and I smile in anticipation of what lies around the next tick of the clock for each of us... as individuals and collectively.
As many hurdles have to be faced and addressed. I feel the year will grant us 11:11ers many a favour and triumph in the affairs of SPIRIT and service to others and humanity. We are not alone, in high places we have family & kin.
:D I pray it is so.
May God bless us and guide us throughout the days ahead. :happy

Thank you my dear friend for allowing us to share with you this beautiful chapter of your spiritual journey. :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:love Thank You - Your Welcome. Let the new chapter then unfold itself by the hours of days in this year! Y.a.n.a. :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere News:

Well, having missed the May 10th night church i was set for café Genesis, and the night there on May 17th. It was a calm Friday evening and as i entered not many guests sat there. I had a coco and listend to the others talk and joined them, as best as i could. Well, i felt he presence of Angels when a man came by, and he had been drinking, so he was really "open" and i say in his eyes and in his speech i heard the madness of the prophetic SPIRIT. No not madness really, but as you might know the prophetic speaks otherwise and otherworldy than our normal and tarditional toned down speech. he kept saying it will be pentacost, and the Sprit shall come and as i later did Xp it - the Spirit did come! I am a new man really, and after this encounter with the Holy & Divine Spirit, and Spirits messenger (a man tipsy and full of beer).. i am a new man, as i felt i was touched by Angels in the aftermath of this Friday and also early Tuesday morning, after the Pentacostal Monday of May 20th. May 20th was the date my Dad he died, and now 11 years down the line, things are re-birthed and what was sad and bad went into the soil, becoming life anew.

So - i was touched by an Angel. I should add that i was passing a lake very early yesterday and you know how street lights can reflect in a waters surface. What i saw then, looked almost like a white ANGEL and arms spread & open in the lake. Mystical days indeed and Spirit centered! :love

-Namasté- :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((Kwame))))))
A strange messenger indeed... but with a message of enlightenment. :happy Thank you for sharing your days with us... always a blessing you are! :kiss:
May peace and goodwill abound between all of Earth's children. :happy
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey dragonfly that sounds like a nice experience, thanks for sharing the good news :thumleft:
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:love Thank You - Sandy & happyrain!
Livnlrn2
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 97381
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52634

Post by Livnlrn2 »

Dragonfly wrote:I have been finding coins on the floor
Lately I've been finding dimes. Wish they were quarters though ;-)