What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What It Really Means.

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lissette,
You wrote:
I received prompts up tp 20 times a day and along with the prompts come some ideas of subjects that i end up "googoling" to find out explanation. I feel like i am been directed to what i need to learn and understand. The weird thing is that i always feel that i have no time to loose and that i have to learn as much as i can and as fast as i can about the subject in my head. Like i have no time to loose. i feel sometimes like i am going thru a " secret mental boot camp" beacuse nobody knows abou this :-).

It's interesting because Sammy (another board member) has experienced something similar just this week with a very strange word. :) Keep looking for those clues. The meaning and the purpose is there somewhere, we just have to stay alert for the possibilities. (I'm mentally reminding myself to do just that with my own puzzels of spirit. LOL)... and then of, course, sometimes it all surfaces when it is needed...all that wonderful stored information. :sunflower:

I'm glad you enjoyed Andrea's message. She is a very loving Midwayer. When she is around you feel such love.
i feel sometimes like i am going thru a " secret mental boot camp" beacuse nobody knows abou this :-).
:) No worriesYou're not alone. Many of us share these things with you. It's exciting times. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lissette
New Friend

Post by lissette »

George wrote:Dear Lissette,

I think you've landed in the ONE place in the world where quite a bit is known about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers. :bana: :sunflower:

God bless...
George.
Thank you George ! Each day i looked forward to go to bed, like if in my dreams I go to a place where all my friends are...
I have a question for you George. What is the relation between a Midways and the Pleiades? Is there any ? A lot of information keep coming to me to read and most of them are one way or the other related to this cluster of stars named "Pleiades". I enjoy reading a lot about it.

Thank you,

L :-)

L
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Lissette,

We probably know 70 celestials by name, voice or looks between Valdir, Oscar, Sandy, Chris, Lytske and myself, but so far no Pleiadians, unless one of the (Secondary) Midwayer groups of 50 000 are from that sector in the local universe -- a likely thing IMO.

Cheers to all...
George.
lissette
New Friend

Post by lissette »

Thank you George !

In your opinion George - Is there a relation between the formation of the 11:11 on crops circles and the MIdways??? For example the one on Lurkeley Hill on August 2010?

Peace and Love,

L
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Lissette,
We don't know much about crop circles, but this is the accumulated knowledge of many of our receiver friends.

Crop Circles
From the Desk of George Barnard – 16 July, 2010.

There can be no Evolution without the initial Creation of the individual components that make up everything that exists, lives, and grows in time-space, but perhaps there can be creation, without evolution of any kind, in the higher spheres. Wars of words go on between creationists and those who believe in evolution only, and many in these opposing camps will never know the true or precise answer in this earthly life or how both apply.

Recently I was told that the answers to some of the questions I pose will only come to me ‘through personal research’ when I reach Mansion World Two, for me to be patient, and to ‘stop demanding answers as if I am owed all these revelations.’ This also applies to crop circles, about which many have enquired over the years.

The scant information about the circles that we do have is not just from me, but from other receivers of celestial messages, also. Here goes: Crop Circles are greetings from on high. They are picture postcards from our Celestial brothers and sisters – architects, artisans, designers and mathematicians – and only some of these are former humans, now teachers and or students. Midwayers have nothing to do with the makings of these displays, but they, and other celestials, sometimes watch the designs unfold if duties permit some free time.

The greatly complex morontia machines that make the circles are minded, pre-programmed, and their ‘fuel’ is the all-space-pervading zero-point energy. In our facet of time they may be seen as giving off some vague lights, but they are otherwise invisible to us, residing in their own dimension of time. They are programmed, and it could be said that they can actually ‘think’ to deal with small anomelies, but they are soul-less and have neither personalities, nor freewill. Crop circles have been appearing for centuries, more so since the advent of the Correcting Time.

The circles are carefully placed not only to appear in the midst of a crop (instead of roughly straddling an edge of a crop), but they mostly have an underground stream at their very centre, and frequently do they appear on a chalky or well-drained sub strata. A long-lasting residual energy remains in the soil, and whatever crop losses may apply because of bent stalks, ensuing years more than make up for these small losses. Crop circles can be seen as a vitamin shot for the planet, and for the minds of many, above, below, and on countless other worlds.

Not much earth-shattering news here, but it is all we have gathered in bits and pieces over the years . . . as ‘evolutionaries’ demanding revelation.

© 11:11 Progress Group.

“You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.”

http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lisette,

I know exactly what you mean, by...
The weird thing is that i always feel that i have no time to loose and that i have to learn as much as i can and as fast as i can about the subject in my head. Like i have no time to loose.
and that's how I ended up here also, only I went through feeling like that in 06....so here is now 6 yrs later, and I must have learned what I needed during that time. I'm not saying that I don't have anything to learn... :lol: :lol: :lol: far from it,,,,but I guess I just want to say...

Don't panic ! Enjoy every moment with whatever you are doing....meditating (highly recommended), eating, writing, staring at clouds, painting, singing dancing...doing the dishes and even cleaning the house !! :mrgreen:

Every moment is precious and we miss so many, rushing around for this and that. What you are meant to learn and experience will present itself just at the right time for you. Just don't forget to look within your heart...the best answers come from there.

Have fun and enjoy,,,

Blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
AkiraAkira
New Friend

Post by AkiraAkira »

Tonight has been a filled with 'events' and I'm so glad you have written this post. It's cleared a lot of things up and I feel I can now actually relax a little and start to take things in rather than feeling a slight nervousness when 'events' happen. Thanks again.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

AkiraAkira,

Exactly,,,,,and remember to BREATHE,,,,nice slow long,,,in and out, makes relaxing and enjoying just soooo much better...and keeps the slight nervousness (fear) at bay !

blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
lissette
New Friend

Post by lissette »

Thank you George!

i guess we all have to wait until we are capable to understand their meaning. Maybe we are not ready yet to read them or maybe the truth will be too shocking for us. Time will tell...

Peace,

L
AngelsOnBoard
New Friend

Post by AngelsOnBoard »

Thank you! for three years maybe more, but especially the last two years, I have awaken from a deep sleep every night to see the 11:11 on my digital clock. I knew it was something good, and I acknowledged by knowing I had to find out what it meant.... was there a bible scripture....relating something to me? I knew I was being told something spiritually...its warm and true.....Love.... And eary at the same time.

I took me 18 months to look into this with my 11 year young son help....I believe its for him. I have Always said "he was someone special, I just get to take care of him...".
Wow...this is amazing.....to find so much information.....I know I was lead here.

Thank you Guiding Spirit.....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello AngelsOnboard,
You sound like an awesome mom and very special in your own right. I suspect the both of you make a lovely impact on those around you. :sunflower:

A big welcome to you to our friendly board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Angelboy301
New Friend

Post by Angelboy301 »

The six points in the initial post was one of the first things that I read when discovered this website tonight. It was a perfect recap of where I am. It was a light that I have searching for.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome AngelsOnBoard and AngelBoy301,

Enjoy more than 60 years of us knowing our 11:11 Planetary Helpers, and some 40 years of research
in this area

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
sammy

Post by sammy »

HA HA! And this is page 11 of 11 posts!

Welcome aboard Angelboy!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

11:11 here.
girlfriday742
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by girlfriday742 »

There is definitely a strong sense of urgency that I have felt for months. My spirit has instructed me to pay attention, in a very crisp way, bringing to attention every element of life, breathing, hearing, and visually.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome girlfriday!
You wrote:
My spirit has instructed me to pay attention, in a very crisp way, bringing to attention every element of life, breathing, hearing, and visually.
That's excellent advice even without the urgency. :)
It's Nice to meet you. Please do make yourself at home on the board.
love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome girlfriday,

Spirit always keeps one on track,,,just depends whether we choose to follow...enjoy your wanderings here.

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Girlfriday! :hithere

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Big lion
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Big lion »

Hi all. I have tried the stillness for the first time last night. it is amazing the thing that are around you that you don't hear. just by listening I notice so much more.
My first night was an experience. I'm not sure if anyone else hears a constant ringing don't know if its my ears or what? anyway, I felt that I was going to a place of pure silence but could not stay there for more than a few seconds at a time.. I also believe that the more I work on my meditation the longer I will be able to stay there. I also noticed how hard it was to stop my mind from wondering. God is good and thank you all for posting all this info.
My spiritual growth is well on the way. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

ps. I also think the more we all grow the more we can help each other!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Big Lion!
I am grinning from ear to ear after reading your post! :bana: You are off to a very good start! :thumright:

I've noticed that outside sounds tend to soothe me as I begin meditation, actually helping me to calm my busy mind. Like it is a step towards that quiet peace of stillness. Sometimes I will listen for sounds in the distance, taking note of everything... and it's so true as you mentioned, all the many sounds we don't generally take note of. I then move my sound awareness closer to things close to home, then within my meditation room and then sounds within my body like my heart beat, gurgley stomach and breath...By the time I get to that part I am usually quite relaxed, aware and in the present moment. :)
I also believe that the more I work on my meditation the longer I will be able to stay there.
I believe that is so too. And don't be surprised if some days are better then others... Even when you don't feel anything worthwhile has occurred, we are told that good things are still happening and progress is being made.
I also think the more we all grow the more we can help each other!
:cheers: I look forward to growing along side you Big Lion! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Big Lion!

That's great progress!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Big Lion :bana:

Your message was like a fresh breeze,sweeping away much not needed. My ears ring all the time,,sometimes quietly and other times not so quiet, that is the sound I go into. Chatter disappears with breathing,,immediately.
Great to see you here

pp :bike:
Daily Affirmation:
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I remember Big Lion...i sent him here from another 11's forum i used to frequent. I sent him here for help. Hope he comes back someday.....
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

peacockplume wrote: Sat May 23, 2015 3:29 pm Welcome Big Lion :bana:

Chatter disappears with breathing,,immediately.

Great to see you here

pp :bike:
If you come back, please focus on this first. It will bring you clarity in times of confusion
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard