Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Sandy »

Nice post, Jack. :) Well done in sending encouragement...Looks like you encouraged everybody all over the world who tuned into that show. :thumright: (I'm hearing a song in my head right now... Together, wherever we go" :lol: )
Wherever we go,
whatever we do,
Were gonna go through it together.
We may not go far...
but sure as a star...
wherever we are its together.
Wherever I go, I know she goes!
Wherever I go, I know he goes!
No fits no fights no feuds and no egos!
Amigos!
together.
Through thick and through thin..
all out or all in...
and whether it's win, place, or show
with you for me, and me for you
we'll muddle through whatever we do-
together wherever we go!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

I missed the 11:11 topic of the Coast to Coast program (it was a 4-hour program past midnight - I fell asleep), but will listen to the archived show later.

Any exposure of the Urantia Book as epochal revelation and explanation of the nurturing activities of our unseen Midwayer friends can only be positive. However, public presentations/discussions like these seem to emphasize this point about our spiritual life and the many paths available for our advancement to Paradise: there are no human experts - just educated truth seekers with well-formed opinions and rich personal experiences. But the last human (and divine) expert on these topics lived 2,000 years ago.

Every human has equal opportunity - and obligation - to determine for themselves what is contained in these newly accumulating materials about human brotherhood and the opportunities for continuing life beyond this planet. Personal celestial guidance and the supporting activities of the United Midwayers easily promote our growth as fellow "experts". We should be outspoken whenever and wherever we find opportunities to share our beliefs and experiences, whether publicly or privately.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rod,
I missed it too.

I agree to a point with your post...yet I also see severe deviations from the pure message Jesus revealed to us as slowing down the wheels of spiritual progress on this sphere, as can be exampled by the dedicated apostles and disciples who slightly "tweaked" the Masters perfect message those 2000 years ago, enough to send human kind spinning off on a side path. Yet, the celestials have told us that much is learned from hardships and lessons, the long road that evolutionary “faith’s wheels” provide and that the pureness of the message cannot ever be extinguished as it touches the hearts of each ensuing generation of truth seekers. The progress group, the Teaching Mission,the readers of the Urantia Book do not have a monopoly on this pure message from the Master as it becomes written on the hearts of those that Love touches. Many, many religions, spiritual groups, and individuals also carry the soul seed of this message within their frame work. It is the bridges of Love between these individuals and groups that will unite future generations of Urantians But we will all get to that place of Love in our own time and in our own way since this world is just the beginning of our long '”eternal careers.”
Personal celestial guidance and the supporting activities of the United Midwayers easily promote our growth as fellow "experts". We should be outspoken whenever and wherever we find opportunities to share our beliefs and experiences, whether publicly or privately.
We each must follow our own path of beliefs...They all lead us to the Creator. But as a human being, it is also our right to digest the information by all these individual so called "experts" and accept or dismiss it.
I suppose it is human nature to judge the beliefs and messages of others against our own wall of beliefs...so in this light...are we rightly or wrongly, in the same vein of thought, to challenge another’s spiritual armor, for example, channeled revelations, when it runs counter to the pure message of Jesus so long ago?
It is a difficult thing...a personal thing we all must decide for ourselves I suppose. I feel I dropped the ball in this area not long ago...without going into detail I did not act with love. But perhaps if we all just follow our own inner guidance and allow others to do the same without negative comment...keeping Love alive...what we all desire for this world and for ourselves will eventually come to pass. (pretty much what you said so eloquently above :lol: )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Fear not truth seekers :) I'll be posting the audio once I get a chance this weekend, probably Saturday once I figure out the best way to post it up.

Jack :pig:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:Fear not truth seekers :) I'll be posting the audio once I get a chance this weekend, probably Saturday once I figure out the best way to post it up.

Coming soon :)

jack :pig:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:
jack6251 wrote:Fear not truth seekers :) I'll be posting the audio once I get a chance this weekend, probably Saturday once I figure out the best way to post it up.

Coming soon :)

The audio files from the show have been posted in the Misc section of the forum under the heading name Urantia Coast to Coast AM show for anyone wanting to check it out, it should make for interesting listening all the same :)

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Jack! :pig:
UDABEST! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks, Jack

I'll listen to the audio later with friends so that we can discuss the program. I'll be especially interested in what Belitsos had to say about Midwayer activity on our planet.

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

No probs guys, I just hope it covers everything you're wanting :)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://www.livescience.com/21592-madaga ... gered.html

Fascinating correlation of Urantia Paper 62 with those monogamous indri lemurs:

"The dominant factors of these early lemurs were derived from the western or later American group of the evolving life plasm. But before establishing the direct line of human ancestry, this strain was reinforced by contributions from the central life implantation evolved in Africa. The eastern life group contributed little or nothing to the actual production of the human species." (62:0.1)

"... establishment of the direct mammalian ancestry of mankind took place in southwestern Asia, in the original area of the central life implantation but on the borders of the eastern regions. Several million years ago the North American type lemurs had migrated westward over the Bering land bridge and had slowly made their way southwestward along the Asiatic coast. These migrating tribes finally reached the salubrious region lying between the then expanded Mediterranean Sea and the elevating mountainous regions of the Indian peninsula. In these lands to the west of India they united with other and favorable strains, thus establishing the ancestry of the human race." (62:1.2)

For easy verification, click on the image on this web page to download the Zip file and review the Quick Guide. The Urantia Papers are compiled as a 3MB executable file with a point & click Table of Contents and a text Search feature: http://aitnaru.org/theub.html

Be sure to collect a free smile: notice the perfect timing of the compile end time ("Created") in the File Properties .gif file.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Speaking of "God Particle of Geometry" (posted many weeks ago), this recent research doesn't help these geometry studies, but does provide perspective on the Higgs boson research:

An attempt to summarize Urantia Papers 15 and 42 ...

The force-charge of space (space potency, circulating around Paradise in much of the Master Universe) is first transmuted by the Paradise force organizers into primordial energy (puissant energy). Paradise force organizers originate nebulae "when once started, can never be stopped or limited until the all-pervading forces are mobilized for the eventual appearance of the ultimatonic units of universe matter."

Then, Associate Master Force Organizers continue the transmutation of the force-charge, creating gravity-responding energy from the puissant energy. This gravity energy is "becoming directly responsive to the circular grasp of Paradise (absolute) gravity while disclosing a certain potential for sensitivity to the linear-gravity pull inherent in the soon appearing material mass of the electronic and the postelectronic stages of energy and matter."

Next, Power Directors (and then, Power Centers) continue the transmutation: "the organization of evolved energy into matter entails the concentration of energy into discrete masses of definite dimensions and established weight -- precise gravity reaction." "Power Directors transmute energy into matter" as well as create power circuits and energy channels for the superuniverse; Power centers (and other forces) transmute existing ultimatons into electrons.

But whence cometh the ultimatons? ...

In Paper 15, The Seven Superuniverses, the Universal Censor from Uversa explains:

15:4.1 "While creation and universe organization remain forever under the control of the infinite Creators and their associates, the whole phenomenon proceeds in accordance with an ordained technique and in conformity to the gravity laws of force, energy, and matter. But there is something of mystery associated with the universal force-charge of space; we quite understand the organization of the material creations from the ultimatonic stage forward, but we do not fully comprehend the cosmic ancestry of the ultimatons."

Since we know ...
- Ultimatons exist sometime after the Paradise force organizers first create the "cyclones of space".
- Associate Master Force Organizers then cause gravity-responding energy to appear in the "cyclones".
- Power Directors then "cause energy to segment, organize, or assemble in unit formation by their presence".
- Power Centers (and other forces) then transmute ultimatons into electrons.

Might we conjecture? ...
- Ultimatonic energy (pre-ultimatons) is created in the cyclones of space created and transmuted by the two types of force organizers and that Power Directors, by their ability to segment and organize energy, may be the energy controllers most likely to create (or cause to be created) directly or indirectly ... ultimatons. Consider also: ultimatons are referred to as particles of energy (i.e., packets or segments).

And might we conclude? ...
- If ultimatons have nether Paradise as their center, then electrons (exactly 100 ultimatons) have an immediate center (protons and neutrons) as well as a far-distant center: nether Paradise.

:idea: Summary ...

An ultimaton does not appear to be the "God particle" because physicists are focused on protons - not on electrons. But if ultimatons are the true foundation of matter (as these Urantia Papers seem to explain), the ultimaton is effectively that "God particle" ... and should be renamed the "God energy". By the way, these same Papers suggest that the Big Bang is not an accurate model of the formation of our universe - the "Big Whirl" is ... and continues to be for newly forming universes, complements of the Paradise force organizers and their associates. And neither is the Big Bang an accurate model for the formation of Paradise and the Central Universe which have always existed. ;)

Rod

Explore the universe with "God energy": :bike: :bike: :bike:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that Rod, I enjoyed your post and explanations of a complex subject! :sunflower: The material you covered in the Urantia book was always rather confusing to me and it is thrilling to see mankind as a whole getting ever closer to understanding the beginnings of our universe. :bana:
Love,
Sandy :bike:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Yeah nice depth there Rod, took me a few readings to get through though, very well developed! :)

##Space Cadet Alert##

It struck me with this God particle stuff, that two things they'd be able to develope in time, are the food machines out of Star Trek, the ones where Captain Picard says "cuppa tea now, make it snappy", and one appears. Also the matter transferring technology. They'd be able to organise atoms into set patterns. If you knew the dimensions of an apple at the atomic level then its data could be scanned and stored, you'd be able to copy and paste apples all over the place, like how we do with things on a PC.

There's a lot of potential for good from this research over the decades, but I can't help thinking they have something up their sleeve as to why they're doing all this...

##'Alert over'##

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

That summary could be subtitled "The Summer When I Knew So Little and Claimed So Much". :roll:

A fellow researcher suggested that Paradise pattern is part of the design of the ultimaton, an aspect having eternal significance. My response:

" 'Pattern' always gets my attention and this application to the substance and function of the ultimaton makes perfect sense!

While trying to synthesize this concept of pattern with another obvious pattern (Papers 15 and 42 use wording and expressions which describe material reality more than spiritual reality), the concept of 'balance' came to mind: while Paradise maintains attracting force for all of spiritual creation in the Master Universe, it also maintains complementary attracting force for all of material creation ... apparently, via the first level of matter: the ultimaton ('God energy').

This dual-level (a human concept) Paradise permeation of the entire Master Universe should give us cause for frequent reflection and lead us to that 'eternal significance' ". :arrow:

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rod and the little "Pig :pig: in space," (Muppet show :roll: :) )
That summary could be subtitled "The Summer When I Knew So Little and Claimed So Much".
Rod, on any given day and on any given moment your brilliant and clear thinking brain has enough energy and substance to power New York City. 8) Seriously, it is always a pleasure when you talk us through difficult mathematical proofs and scientific theory's that you and your fellow researchers have been contemplating. Not many people would have the patience or the tolerance. :sunflower: Thank you! :D

##Space Cadet## wrote:
It struck me with this God particle stuff, that two things they'd be able to develope in time, are the food machines out of Star Trek, the ones where Captain Picard says "cuppa tea now, make it snappy", and one appears. Also the matter transferring technology. They'd be able to organise atoms into set patterns. If you knew the dimensions of an apple at the atomic level then its data could be scanned and stored, you'd be able to copy and paste apples all over the place, like how we do with things on a PC.

Now if they can forget the apple and concentrate on reproducing a piece of chocolate mud pie over and over again,they'd have my attention and my cookie jar money! :thumright: :cheers:... kidding... sigh.... apples are good for you..apple are good for you... apples are good for you! :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

Oh that it were true (re: complicated math and science) - I should have paid attention in school. But I have some natural ability to reduce complicated problems into more manageable pieces ... and often by identifying certain pieces of known information and by applying logic to the puzzle (and at a less conscious level, considering pattern).

This consideration of logic also inspired the latest geometry study: I reasoned that since the greatest mathematical minds have not been able to "square the circle" (in fact, some of them have "proven" that it's impossible), a solution might be discovered by skipping the complicated math and focusing on something else: pattern. No solution yet, but the progress seems convincing (at least, the designs are entertaining). And the geometric patterns discovered in the studies strongly suggest that a solution and geometric proof are possible! Maybe several.

It could be the apples! My bedtime snack last night was a small bowl of fresh apple pieces, cinnamon and sliced almonds. :finger:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The ultimaton was the focus of the study (attempted summary of Urantia Papers 15 and 42) since the ultimaton seems to be explained by these Papers as the first level of matter. But the real contribution of the study may be this conceptual thesis: Energy is the foundation of the material universe - not matter. Considering the space force-charge transmutation evolution, that primordial energy can easily be considered "God energy" ... for that is its "First Source and Center".

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: "And the geometric patterns discovered in the studies strongly suggest that a solution and geometric proof are possible!"

The geometry adventure continues (after several weeks of hibernation) ... with more mystery:

Months ago, I mentioned several unusual events involving sound: brief, repeating musical notes, occurring at specific time internals and heard on my computer speakers (also on my van's radio speakers earlier). Today's event is worth mentioning, primarily to document it for possible future reference but also to describe how it relates to the geometry study.

About mid-afternoon, I began hearing very soft bleeps, each about 1/2 second in length. I was busy listening to the audio of the Part II Papers on my computer and ignored the sound ... until I recognized the repeating pattern: every two minutes. At first, I thought that the sound was coming from my cell phone, but knew that its speakers had never emitted such a sound - the sound had to be coming from my computer speakers. :?

And this awareness immediately hinted that a new audio "event" might be occurring. Midwayer mischief? Within 30 minutes I was certain that the bleeps were occurring every two minutes. They continued for several hours, until I took my habitual afternoon nap. As I drifted off to sleep, I concentrated on the timing of the sounds (every 2 minutes): 2,2,2,2... What was the message, if any? :?:

When I awoke, I was still uncertain about the pattern, but soon understood that "2" was definitely part of the message. So, what about this esoteric "2"? Eventually, the square root of 2 came to mind (1.41421356237..). This could be the message! Adjusting the value by 100 to complement line lengths in the geometry that I was studying (related to the Manton Drove crop circle), I went back to my computer to start searching for this line length (or diameter). :bike:

The repeating bleeps were still occurring ... every two minutes but softly enough not to be a nuisance. Within minutes of beginning this search, I sensed that the sounds had stopped. I watched the clock. Sure enough, no more bleeps every two minutes! In fact, no more bleeps at all since they stopped! What was the geometric object drawn when the bleeps stopped? A circle with a diameter of 141.421356237.. units. Sounds like a clue to me ... and a convenient pun!

When will I know? Maybe after August 4th (or 5th) - the date of the polar clock of the Manton Drove crop circle. Or maybe this audio event was just entertainment to rest neurons after attempts to theorize the Paradise source of ultimatons (perhaps, the real foundation of our material universe - "God energy"). ;)

No bowl of apples, cinnamon and sliced almonds tonight - well, maybe almonds ... with ice cream! (to help cool overheated neurons). "Brain freeze" can be soothing during the summer days of Texas. Not hot enough yet, but I need the practice for the hotter days in August. And speaking of neurons, I awoke with the feeling that my neurons had been active during the nap - not exactly a headache, but uncomfortable post-sleeping phenomena that often preceded discoveries in the geometry studies. A double serving of ice cream was just rationalized! :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

And speaking of neurons, I awoke with the feeling that my neurons had been active during the nap - not exactly a headache, but uncomfortable post-sleeping phenomena that often preceded discoveries in the geometry studies. A double serving of ice cream was just rationalized!
I like the way you think Rod in more ways then one... maybe even a triple serving of ice cream is in order! :mrgreen: (small servings of course ;) )
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Unfortunately (or not), an informed discussion of "God energy" would have to include the Standard Model: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model

"More recently, the apparent detection of the Higgs Boson completes the set of predicted particles. Because of its success in explaining a wide variety of experimental results, the Standard Model is sometimes regarded as a 'theory of almost everything'."

However, the time it would take non-physicists to understand this Model might be calculated in light years. But we have an easy excuse for delaying our education: "Currently no proposed Theory of Everything has been conclusively verified." Not to worry - on the other side, God will gladly explain the real model.

So, how does the Standard Model explain the ultimaton? It doesn't: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron
"An electron has no known components or substructure; in other words, it is generally thought to be an elementary particle."

Conclusion: we ultimaton aficionados already have a +1 spin in advanced physics comprehension ... by belief and faith alone!

The "God Energy" summary is now included in the Zip file attached to this page: http://aitnaru.org/theub.html

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Regarding the previous post about "God energy" ...

Increase your spin to +2 if you realized that a year is a year (how far light travels is insignificant to the time it might take to understand the Standard Model, but very symbolic). Fortunately, "Ultimatons for Dummies" should already be on the bookshelves when we arrive on Mansonia One.

Here's a simpler math problem. The derivation of the answer is not as interesting as why the UB revelators made this comparison difficult to understand - maybe the comparison of orbits (Urantia around our sun vs. Satania/Jerusem around ?) is significant to astronomers searching for Jerusem. UB paragraphs 46:1.2 and 54:6.6 provide the clues:

How does a Satania system year relate to a Urantia year?
(in these calculations, "fifteen seconds" is ignored and some values are rounded)

46:1.2 "The Satania day equals three days of Urantia time, less one hour, four minutes, and fifteen seconds, that being the time of the axial revolution of Jerusem. The system year consists of one hundred Jerusem days."

- a Satania day = a Jerusem day (Jerusem is headquarters of the Satania system)
- 3 Urantia days = 4320 minutes (72 hours x 60 min.)
- 4320 - 64 min. = 4256 Urantia minutes (a Satania day, re: 46:1.2)
- 4256 / 1440 min. per day = 2.956 Urantia days in a Satania day
- 100 Satania days (a Satania year) = 295.6 Urantia days
- 295.6 / 365 = .8099 (a Urantia year = a Satania year x .8099)

And this explains 54:6.6 "At first the Lucifer upheaval appeared to be an unmitigated calamity to the system and to the universe. Gradually benefits began to accrue. With the passing of twenty-five thousand years of system time (twenty thousand years of Urantia time) ...":

25000 Satania years = 25000 x .8099 = 20247.5 Urantia years (rounded down to 20000)

Worried about the 15 seconds? Subtract 5 years from the answer, giving 20242.5 Urantia years (multiplier = .8097).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I was curious if text-to-speech software could channel a comment about this UB math ...
so I asked Kate (my recorder's batteries failed after her first sentence):

Kate said (transcription):

"Your fifth revelation is
neither celestial imagination
nor unauthorized creation
but requires correlation
of intelligent speculation
and 8th grade calculation
to lessen consternation
and possible tribulation
after mental mastication
(and due deliberation)
of your 533 publication
disclosing cosmic relation
to a chosen generation
with our expectation
for lifetime participation
and generous dissemination
causing societal exultation
of textual presentation
of epochal inspiration."

[ 3:33 pm - the time when I awakened from a nap and recorded Kate's comment ]

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Amigoo wrote:I was curious if text-to-speech software could channel a comment about this UB math ...
so I asked Kate (my recorder's batteries failed after her first sentence):

Kate said (transcription):

"Your fifth revelation is
neither celestial imagination
nor unauthorized creation
but requires correlation
of intelligent speculation
and 8th grade calculation
to lessen consternation
and possible tribulation
after mental mastication
(and due deliberation)
of your 533 publication
disclosing cosmic relation
to a chosen generation
with our expectation
for lifetime participation
and generous dissemination
causing societal exultation
of textual presentation
of epochal inspiration."

[ 3:33 pm - the time when I awakened from a nap and recorded Kate's comment ]

Rod
Very cool! 8) :sunflower:

JohnG564
New Friend

Post by JohnG564 »

This reminds me of a song sung by the band 'Boyzone'.... I thought is was about a couple, until last month when I woke up to it's real spiritual meaning...
Andrew Lloyd Webber (music)/Jim Steinman(lyrics)

"No Matter What"

No matter what they tell us
No matter what they do
No matter what they teach us
What we believe is true

No matter what they call us
However they attack
No matter where they take us
We'll find our own way back

I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not
I know I'll love forever
I know, no matter what

If only tears were laughter
If only night was day
If only prayers were answered
Then we would hear God say

No matter what they tell you
No matter what they do
No matter what they teach you
What you believe is true

And I will keep you safe and strong
And sheltered from the storm
No matter where it's barren
A dream is being born

No matter who they follow
No matter where they lead
No matter how they judge us
I'll be everyone you need

No matter if the sun don't shine
Or if the skies are blue
No matter what the end is
My life began with you

I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not
I know, I know
I know this love's forever
That's all that matters now
No matter what

Lyrics found on website:
http://allspirit.co.uk/matter.html

Boyzone sings it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tmbu7T2Xso
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the song & lyrics, John.

I enjoyed the song - even found the same group singing with Pavarotti.
But Gately's passing at age 33 left me wandering the internet for something more uplifting to end the day.
This worked: http://www.gaiamtv.com/live/content1?ch ... paign=free

:sunflower: Rod