Address-number-signs as we move

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Address-number-signs as we move

Post by 11light11 »

Hi everyone! Hope this message finds you all well! :kiss:

Every once in a while, one of us posts about 'personal' numbers we see -- other than 11:11, 2:22, etc. Such as, seeing a deceased loved one's birthday, or some other number that holds meaning to us, so might take our attention. Well lately Adam & I keep seeing 10:04 all the time -- that is our home address. It began 2 or 3 months ago. Now, suddenly, very last minute, we are moving. Adam has been looking for a teaching job for well over a year, and he just found one up north. We'll be leaving our area and moving 300 miles away. The "address sign" started before he'd even applied to the job. We were talking about it and decided it was a hallmark, a way of letting us know we will keep our "home" in our hearts, even though our "address" was about to change. We may be leaving our house - but will create a new home. Our home is with one another. So even though it is so very sad for us to leave our 1004 address -- we will create a new one. We will find peace with it.

Life is funny. So many happy things -- like him finally getting a chemistry job!!!!! -- are mixed with sadness. We feel happy and sad; excited and terrified; anxious and calm. We are in motion! We don't know which way to turn right now, we are turning in circles. Having to pack up a whole house, get a U-Haul truck, plan for our new lives together. But the little signs, the little gentle 10:04s, they are helping us to feel that somehow or other -- this is going to be all right. We will enjoy our new lives, and we will will keep all the good stuff of our lives as we know it. Our Home is forever! Wherever we might live! :)

Wanted to share this in case any of you could use a little pick-me-up right about now . . .like we do! There is always hope, even when we are absolutely terrified of what lies ahead. Even in our anxiety, sometimes, we find peace. :kiss:

Blessings to all of you,
Michele
Sandy
Staff

Re: Address-number-signs as we move

Post by Sandy »

Oh Michele, thank you for that! :) As you know, I up and moved clear across the world 7 years ago and I can understand the emotions you speak of. I still struggle sometimes with feeling "at home". And these words struck home and settled comfortably inside just now...
Our Home is forever! Wherever we might live! :)
:sunflower:
Please know that no matter where you go on the face of the planet or beyond, you take a little piece of us, your friends, right along with you. I pray God blesses you and Adam as you create a wonderful new happy and peaceful home. :happy
:loves
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
Every journey begins with the first step
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sandy and Arlene, :kiss:
You both brought tears to my eyes with your words! Thank you for those lovely reminders!

I was thinking about you in particular Sandy, because we're only moving within one state, while you moved all the way to Australia! :shock: It just goes to show that we can settle into any environment, and make it our home. I remember the old expression that "Home is where the heart is."

With love,
Michele :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

p.s. to Arlene -- oh my goodness!! I just noticed that next to your user name, it shows you joined our lovely little board at 10:04!! And here you took the time to respond to my post about 10:04!

Isn't life grand! :love
Welcome, new friend.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

All the best in what you're facing Michele! I tihnk you're very brave to do what you're doing, it takes real courage these days what with all the uncertainty of society, but I tihnk you're doing the right thing and the numbers seem to be suggesting you are too.

I admire anyone who can up root as you are, it's so hard to do on many levels and is something I have an eye on doing myself one day once I've ticked other life boxes to set things in motion.

Let us know how things pan out for you, I'm sure everything will be exciting over the next months :)

Jack :pig:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Cheers Jack! :roll

I'm hoping this will be an exciting adventure for us, too. We only moved to this area a bit over 2 years ago, and were planning to make it our home! :shock: It's like that old joke, how do you make God laugh? Make a plan. At the time we moved here, we came under circumstances just as rushed and unexpected. Things just fell into place for us to do it -- but we'd been living in Chicago for years and years with no plan on leaving. It's a huge change to go from 2 miles west of Wrigley Field, to a tiny small-town area complete with Southern accents! But we grew to love it so much we'd planned on staying. I'm remembering that -- and the way I haven't missed Chicago at all, though I'd felt it to be home -- as I feel anxious about moving up north. I always say 'everything happens for a reason' - so hopefully this is more of the same. Just like with you - before you know it you'll be on your way to your own adventure! I can attest to the fact that even when things aren't tied up the way we think they should be -- we just do it, because we have to. In a way it helps when you have to, when there's a deadline, because then you just . . . do it!

Good luck Jack!
Michele :hithere
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

11light11 wrote:Cheers Jack! :roll

I'm hoping this will be an exciting adventure for us, too. We only moved to this area a bit over 2 years ago, and were planning to make it our home! :shock: It's like that old joke, how do you make God laugh? Make a plan. At the time we moved here, we came under circumstances just as rushed and unexpected. Things just fell into place for us to do it -- but we'd been living in Chicago for years and years with no plan on leaving. It's a huge change to go from 2 miles west of Wrigley Field, to a tiny small-town area complete with Southern accents! But we grew to love it so much we'd planned on staying. I'm remembering that -- and the way I haven't missed Chicago at all, though I'd felt it to be home -- as I feel anxious about moving up north. I always say 'everything happens for a reason' - so hopefully this is more of the same. Just like with you - before you know it you'll be on your way to your own adventure! I can attest to the fact that even when things aren't tied up the way we think they should be -- we just do it, because we have to. In a way it helps when you have to, when there's a deadline, because then you just . . . do it!

Good luck Jack!
Michele :hithere

That's a very nice and inspiring post there Michele! It's also very encouraging and positive, you're obviously a "what's in the next valley" kind of person, someone who isn't afraid to leave their cave and see what awaits in pastures new hehe. I keep telling my dad that, he's all "oooh nooo, stay here, you don't know what'll happen". He's never ventured into the next valley ever, he likes his cave since it has sport tv and beer...he doesn't realise they have all that in the next valley too lol :) I love your spirit Michele, it's uplifting! :cheers:

Unfortunately for me, my reasons for moving out of where I live, and in fact Britain altogether, are somewhat negative in being the force of my motivations. I feel sad actually that I've come to the realisation that I should go once the final boxes have been ticked, but I'm adamant I will. It would be so sooo easy to sit here and type of all the x, y and z reasons, but I just shake my head at what my local area community and the country as a whole has become, and will become in the future. I think most westernised countries now suffer this strange similarity of problems, but in my area it's rife and because Britain is so small a country and is vastly overpopulated, there's nowhere to go that has one area better than another...unless of course you're a multi millionaire, but who wouldn't have their problems solved that way? So, I've had to and am having to educate myself towards my golden tickets to something else. I tihnk I can say with total honsety, it crushes my soal and my spirit living in the UK, it's everything from kids who're off the rails right through to dodgy politicians and a gradual police state creeping in. Some people are lucky and live in good area's, but on the whole if you're like me, you've had it.

I don't really know where my destination would be either if I'm honest, all I know is for well over a decade, I've had this urge to leave the UK. You'd be a fool to come live here and would need to be a wealthy fool at that. Money isn't everything I know, but you're made to pursue it like a nut job here in Britain just to keep a roof over your head and food in your mouth, the prices are outrageous! It's so sad actually, it's as though there's a purposful plan to gradually pull the threads out of society over here, there's a lot of things that just don't add up anymore and once I have my last qualification, I'm outa here baby :lol: !

All the best Michele! :)

Jack :pig:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Well Jack, I appreciate how you feel and so many folks say similar things about their neck of the woods. I rather like to idealize GB, and really any area outside of my own - and I'm well aware I do that hoping "It's better elsewhere," wishing those folks well! It's sad to hear the reality is this different from my fantasy. I feel for you and for others in a similar bind. Virtually everything you said, about your environs, match the feelings that drove me to leave Chicago. Money is not everything - but when the city you live in tries to make it everything, and nothing is free - you get to where you wonder what they'll charge for oxygen 'round the corner! I can sure relate. It is sad, and strange, and difficult. I always wondered for instance how can we own land? Who had the right to sell it to us? But naturally that's a tangent and not the point here, lol.

As for your dad, I can relate too well to his feelings. It's so hard to leave the place you feel comfortable in, that has the feeling of home, of 'knowing,' and yet, somehow, you just do it, when you must. I know I will mourn when we leave here next Friday - I'm already mourning. Not just the place itself, but the people as well. But I have to believe we hold in our hearts what we need to make it, wherever we may land.

Best to you on your journey! If you will it, it will come! :loves :sunflower: :kiss:
Blessings and peace, Michele