1:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ChrisD
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1:11

Post by ChrisD »

Quick question.

Is there any difference between 11:11 and 1:11? I get 11:11 about once a day, but now 111 or 1:11 has mostly taken place of the 11:11 occurrences. It came up yesterday over ten times (easily) possibly closer to 15-20.

My apologies if this has been asked before. I'm still going through threads and boards :)

C
CityLight
Old Friend

Re: 1:11

Post by CityLight »

:hithere Hello ChrisD, I am also still learning so much. But from the many months now that this has been happening, i've noticed that the emphasis seems to be more on the secondary numbers. The :11's, :33's :44's and such. They seem to appear at all times of the day in single sequences rather than matching ones. Although 4:44 and 11:11 etc still seems to occur. In these single numbers there are also a lot of combinations as well. Such as 4411 on licence plates and 7733 on caller ID numbers. I hope some of these observations help. Please feel free to share yours also, i always Love to learn something new. New friend, Daron :hithere
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Disclaimer: Take what resonate and LEAVE the rest. The Only Truth That Exists is the TRUTH inside you everything else is something some is telling you. All TRUTH is LOVE applied in the way that is neccessary for you. In the END, that is all that is happening. If this LOVE that is for me is ALIGNED with you then it will RESONATE with you, if not it will not.

1:11 means to me that I have to check to see if my MOTIVATION IS ALIGNED WITH THE DIVINE PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE and if I am INTERACTING with OTHERS in a way that MATCHES the inner nature of WHO I TRULY AM.

Hope that helps.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Chris,
Just thought I'd throw in what Doreen Virtue suggests about the number 1:11. To tell you the truth I hadn't seen much of that number until recently and was curious...so refreshed my memory a bit...
111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).
I would just like to say that before beginning her brief comments on these numbers, Doreen Virtue posts these paragraphs.
Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems everytime you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.
As you may have noticed, Doreen seems to work closely with one of God's gift to each of us, her own angels who help her in her own work and life path. Many of us look to wide variety of celestials friends as we search for answers... Jesus, Midwayers, Angels,Teachers and Guides who can only assist, not necessarily direct our path as we are the ones with our free will choices that ultimately direct our footsteps. The ultimate guidance though, comes from the particle of the Infinite Source of all, who dwells within us and who is the embodyment of Love and Truth. That help is always there for us...and is just a thought, a heartbeat away.

INFINTELIGHT, Thank you, that was a beautiful way of explaining the reason why someone else's truth resonates with us and sometimes it does not. For me, Truth ultimately is God...and He/She reaches each of us in the way that best resonates with us and our life path and purpose... what will help each of us find our way Home. (what you said but not so lovely and eloquent :) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Sandy wrote:Dear Chris,
Just thought I'd throw in what Doreen Virtue suggests about the number 1:11. To tell you the truth I hadn't seen much of that number until recently and was curious...so refreshed my memory a bit...
111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).
I would just like to say that before beginning her brief comments on these numbers, Doreen Virtue posts these paragraphs.
Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems everytime you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.
As you may have noticed, Doreen seems to work closely with one of God's gift to each of us, her own angels who help her in her own work and life path. Many of us look to wide variety of celestials friends as we search for answers... Jesus, Midwayers, Angels,Teachers and Guides who can only assist, not necessarily direct our path as we are the ones with our free will choices that ultimately direct our footsteps. The ultimate guidance though, comes from the particle of the Infinite Source of all, who dwells within us and who is the embodyment of Love and Truth. That help is always there for us...and is just a thought, a heartbeat away.

INFINTELIGHT, Thank you, that was a beautiful way of explaining the reason why someone else's truth resonates with us and sometimes it does not. For me, Truth ultimately is God...and He/She reaches each of us in the way that best resonates with us and our life path and purpose... what will help each of us find our way Home. (what you said but not so lovely and eloquent :) )
Love,
Sandy
Disclaimer: Take what resonate and LEAVE the rest. The Only Truth That Exists is the TRUTH inside you everything else is something some is telling you. All TRUTH is LOVE applied in the way that is neccessary for you. In the END, that is all that is happening. If this LOVE that is for me is ALIGNED with you then it will RESONATE with you, if not it will not.

Thank you sandy I'm glad that those words were able to help. They're not mine but Jesus'

The reason I use it because I have my own belief system and I may speak authoritative some times and I just want people to LIVE in their OWN TRUTHS regardless of what I speak.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
ChrisD
New Friend

Post by ChrisD »

Very insightful, thank-you :)

I still get 11:11 every day; mostly in the morning. The remainder of the day it is still 1:11 and on any given day it is around 4-5 occurrences. Not just on clocks, but on scores, timers, games I play etc.I started to focus my positive energy and thoughts at these times. It almost always makes me smile when it happens. :)

Back in the day prior to seeing 11:11 (and other numbers such as 4:11, 9:11. etc) I was submerged in an alcoholic stupor 24/7 and extremely negative/selfish. I always noticed them when they started about 8 years ago, but never paid any attention and was often annoyed. Eventually the numbers started to increase in frequency to the point where I thought I was losing my mind and major life changes occurred and my path in life was severely altered. I had just bought a house with my wife and daughter, had a job as a Creative Director, and the world in the palm of my hand (so I thought). Then things changed.

There was jail time, a divorce, the death of my father, several trips to the hospital then detox, and I was homeless after getting out of prison. These all happened within 6 months of each other and after years and years of seeing 11:11 so I assumed it was a curse. Little did I know it was completely the opposite and in time I started to believe that they were indeed signs of impending change, changes I needed to make, or things I needed to do or not do. this was after a lot of soul searching and researching, and most importantly listening to my own inner voice.

Fast forward to present day: I am now working on community programs in my city for underprivileged single mothers, I attend church (never attended church before) and I am active member for the church in regards to community activities, and I work as an outreach worker for the homeless and those with substance abuse problems. These are all things I never ever saw some one such as myself doing.

I still see the prompts, but for me I am not in fear of them being a curse.To me they are signals that I am doing the correct things and walking the path of good. Whenever I see the numbers I get a different feeling than when I see something like say 6:45 (random time I just put out there). I feel lighter in the spiritual sense and also a sense of calm. I take the time out of my day at that point to look at what I am doing and sometimes ask out loud if I should be doing something different

I'm happy to have found others experiencing this and I am thrilled to read everyone's insights and thoughts on the subject. Many thanks and I look forward to reading more. :)
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

ChrisD wrote:Very insightful, thank-you :)

I still get 11:11 every day; mostly in the morning. The remainder of the day it is still 1:11 and on any given day it is around 4-5 occurrences. Not just on clocks, but on scores, timers, games I play etc.I started to focus my positive energy and thoughts at these times. It almost always makes me smile when it happens. :)

Back in the day prior to seeing 11:11 (and other numbers such as 4:11, 9:11. etc) I was submerged in an alcoholic stupor 24/7 and extremely negative/selfish. I always noticed them when they started about 8 years ago, but never paid any attention and was often annoyed. Eventually the numbers started to increase in frequency to the point where I thought I was losing my mind and major life changes occurred and my path in life was severely altered. I had just bought a house with my wife and daughter, had a job as a Creative Director, and the world in the palm of my hand (so I thought). Then things changed.

There was jail time, a divorce, the death of my father, several trips to the hospital then detox, and I was homeless after getting out of prison. These all happened within 6 months of each other and after years and years of seeing 11:11 so I assumed it was a curse. Little did I know it was completely the opposite and in time I started to believe that they were indeed signs of impending change, changes I needed to make, or things I needed to do or not do. this was after a lot of soul searching and researching, and most importantly listening to my own inner voice.

Fast forward to present day: I am now working on community programs in my city for underprivileged single mothers, I attend church (never attended church before) and I am active member for the church in regards to community activities, and I work as an outreach worker for the homeless and those with substance abuse problems. These are all things I never ever saw some one such as myself doing.

I still see the prompts, but for me I am not in fear of them being a curse.To me they are signals that I am doing the correct things and walking the path of good. Whenever I see the numbers I get a different feeling than when I see something like say 6:45 (random time I just put out there). I feel lighter in the spiritual sense and also a sense of calm. I take the time out of my day at that point to look at what I am doing and sometimes ask out loud if I should be doing something different

I'm happy to have found others experiencing this and I am thrilled to read everyone's insights and thoughts on the subject. Many thanks and I look forward to reading more. :)
Hi Chris :hithere I'm so sorry to hear of everything you went through prior to this. I think the numbers do represent a change, for there seem to have been some massive, positive changes made by you. You're not alone Chris, and they want you to know that. When i see any prompt, i feel a huge lightness as you described, peace.. the numbers led me here as they've led you and so many others here. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and ive learned so much from it. i don't spend a lot of time analysing numbers, i generally take the numbers as greetings and reassurance.. The main numbers i see are :11 (sometimes it seems like every hour that im awake on the hour), :44 (ditto) :37. Over time i could identify a certain midwayer by the way i felt when prompted. it led me to meditate so that i could learn to communicate with them. Meditation always brought me a kind of peace, and a feeling that i'd really accomplished something, even if it wasn't something i was aware of.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear ChrisD and Star,

I am overcome with emotion as I read your words. You both have experienced many difficulties in your lives and yet you found the narrow trek that lifts you and allows you to reach out to others who may be suffering. You both can say, "I have been there brother/sister and I know it will not be easy but you can do it! Yes, I know you can do it!"
You aren't spouting empty words but words that ring with hard won conviction...what an example! How pleased must be our Creator as he sees the efforts you make daily and the positive affect your lives produce for others.
I am blessed and inspired by your sharing as I face the large and small trials of my own bumpy path.
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.