what about 12:21, 13:31, 14:41 instead?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hellobea
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

what about 12:21, 13:31, 14:41 instead?

Post by hellobea »

In addition to "twin" hours (11:11, 12:12 etc) almost hourly I started seeing "specular" hours, such as 12:21, 13:31 etc indeed. And, lately, 17:18, 18:19, 19:20 etc as well.
Have this differences a meaning, in your opinion? What could it be?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: what about 12:21, 13:31, 14:41 instead?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bea,

Welcome to our site. Its kinda hard to off the bat suggest any meaning to a host of numbers. You have a few mirror numbers there, and what almost look like progressive sequences that are not quite there. Perhaps a two steps forward, and one back kinda thing?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi hellobea,
Some of the numbers we receive are fairly straight foward and rather easy to decipher while others may take a bit more personal look from those being prompted. If you continually receive certain numbers perhaps taking a look at what is going on in your life at that moment will help, or taking a look at your thoughts. Remember and take note and you may see a pattern form as the number repeats itself. Sometimes too, if it is possible to just relax and get quiet, allow the question (in this case the number prompt and its meaning for you)to form in your mind and be open to what comes forward. It is surprising sometimes what comes through in this manner.

It's nice to meet you Bea and welcome to the message board! :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
hellobea
New Friend

Post by hellobea »

Hello Geoff, hello Sandy. Nice to meet you too! :)
Well, actually I came at the conclusion that twin hours are the Universe's way to say I am on the right path, that I am synchronized.
In fact, they appear more frequently when I am fine, happy, together with some special people who can understand what I am talking about, or when I am doing things I consider good.
They started appearing a couple of years ago and it took some time to understand them.
But, as I understood this first step, another one came (the specular hours) and others as weel (the consequentials and the doubles, like 11:22 or 22.44).
I see them in positive moments as well, but if they are different there must be a reason, I think.
Actually I think that they are trying to tell me something I cannot get yet, but since this phenomenon is going faster every day I think I'll have my answers soon :)

much love,
Bea
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Ola Bea :) :hithere

As said above, while some seem to have a fairly straightforward "meaning", most of the time it comes down to the individual being prompted to derive some sort of meaning from certain numbers. What are you thinking about before or during the time of prompting? What is going on in your life and experience, internally and externally? You pointed out that you see some prompts during positive moments. I get that a lot too.

I really get 12:21 a lot, and for me PERSONALLY it tends to give or follow thoughts and feelings of self-reflection, hence the "mirror" symbolism. I know some others feel the same way about these specular numbers.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I agree, Lucky. I know, for me, the prompts are meant for me personally. I think that they know what will get our attention.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hellobea
New Friend

Post by hellobea »

Hello Lucky!
Thanks for your suggestion! I did not think about that possibility, actually ;) I will try to follow your advice.
Meanwhile, numbers keep on appearing constantly: I'll wait peacefully the day I will understand what they are trying to say ;)

Love,
Bea
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

got 13:31 today. :-)
divinita29
New Friend

Post by divinita29 »

I have been getting these prompts too. 12:21, 13:31, 14:41 etc on clocks. Also I keep seeing numbers like 1155 and other doubles. When I see the mirror numbers I assume that my guides are asking me to self-reflect (mirror). As I have had spiritual experiences this is the only meaning I could derive from this.

It is great to know many people are on the path to finding themselves and are receiving these prompts. Very comforting to know.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Divinita29,
Your explanation for mirrored prompts makes much sense to me. It's nice to have you on board. Welcome new friend! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Divinta :hithere
Welcome to the board!
I have been getting these prompts too. 12:21, 13:31, 14:41 etc on clocks. Also I keep seeing numbers like 1155 and other doubles. When I see the mirror numbers I assume that my guides are asking me to self-reflect (mirror).
WOW! I'd never thought of that! How perfect an explanation!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Welcome Divinita! Your prompts sound a little like mine on some days, and other days, I get other doubles~ 14:14, 15:15, 18:18~ only because most of my digital watches and clocks on my person are in 24-hour mode. I like your assumption about your situation, it sounds like it makes sense to me.

Hope to read more from you on the board!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
JGB
New Friend

Post by JGB »

I was browsing looking at mirror prompts and clicked on a link supplied by True and, interestingly, this came up. Interesting 'cos it's 3/4 way down the thread! I guess it's pretty clear what I do now.

[quote="divinita29"]I have been getting these prompts too. 12:21, 13:31, 14:41 etc on clocks. Also I keep seeing numbers like 1155 and other doubles. When I see the mirror numbers I assume that my guides are asking me to self-reflect (mirror). As I have had spiritual experiences this is the only meaning I could derive from this.
dragonfly1011
New Friend

Post by dragonfly1011 »

Hi there!
:hithere
I am also seeing lately 21:21. When I saw it yesterday evning and this morning my mother had a surgery and fortunately everything went well!
Dose someone know anything about 21:21???
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I listen to the Rush 2112 album which, has the song Cygnus X-1 (Henry Draper Catalog Expanded - 226868/Cygnus X-1 system.) which, is a galactic x-ray in the constellation of Cygnus that are represented by a white swan. Anyway, by 2112, the world is controlled by the "Priests of the Temples of Syrinx," who determine the content of all reading matter, songs, pictures - every facet of life. A man discovers an ancient guitar and learns to play his own music.
The crazy part about 2112 is that at certain parts of various songs there are double, triple, and quadruple digit numbers where guitar solos start or certain things are sung... It makes for a groovy experience.

Cygnus can be seen without the aid of a telescope and it is over 6,100 light years away. It's big.

And this is what I know about 2112.
:cat:

Wear a tall hat like a Druid in the old days,
Wear a tall hat and a tattooed gown,
Ride a white swan like the people of the Beltane,
Wear your hair long babe, you can`t go wrong
~ T-Rex/Marc Bolan
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Ola Bea :) :hithere

As said above, while some seem to have a fairly straightforward "meaning", most of the time it comes down to the individual being prompted to derive some sort of meaning from certain numbers. What are you thinking about before or during the time of prompting? What is going on in your life and experience, internally and externally? You pointed out that you see some prompts during positive moments. I get that a lot too.

I really get 12:21 a lot, and for me PERSONALLY it tends to give or follow thoughts and feelings of self-reflection, hence the "mirror" symbolism. I know some others feel the same way about these specular numbers.

Love
Lucky
:loves
Hi Lucky :hithere well said

I think that sometimes its easy to look too much into the number sequences, forgetting that the numbers are merely a means of drawing our attention. For me, when i get a prompt i feel like ive been hit over the head with it, as if the urge to look at the clock is so extremely emphasized that i know ive been prompted before i look at the clock. When i get the occasional prompt, i feel like i've been greeted warmly by an old friend, and when i get repeated prompts, i take it as an urging to meditate :lol: I have a capacity for meditation, when i do it properly. When i received the akashic construct cd and was really serious about committing myself to learning to meditate, i received 40+ prompts that day. (the day it arrived) Everywhere i looked. I got the feeling they were as excited as i was. :bana: It was a good feeling. I think its always good to keep aware of your thoughts and feelings at the time of a prompt.
Sometimes when i'm doubting myself, ill get a startingly clear prompt and it just feels like instant reassurance and affirmation to believe in myself.

Love Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
AJ

Post by AJ »

^^^ nice to see you again Star!!!

:hithere :hithere :hithere
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

inlikeflint wrote:I listen to the Rush 2112 album which, has the song Cygnus X-1 (Henry Draper Catalog Expanded - 226868/Cygnus X-1 system.) which, is a galactic x-ray in the constellation of Cygnus that are represented by a white swan. Anyway, by 2112, the world is controlled by the "Priests of the Temples of Syrinx," who determine the content of all reading matter, songs, pictures - every facet of life. A man discovers an ancient guitar and learns to play his own music.
The crazy part about 2112 is that at certain parts of various songs there are double, triple, and quadruple digit numbers where guitar solos start or certain things are sung... It makes for a groovy experience.

Cygnus can be seen without the aid of a telescope and it is over 6,100 light years away. It's big.

~ T-Rex/Marc Bolan

Right On!!!

The B-side of that album is pretty awesome!! Haven't heard it in years!! :sunflower: :sunflower:

Light & Life,

JOdy
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jfarris wrote:
inlikeflint wrote:I listen to the Rush 2112 album which, has the song Cygnus X-1 (Henry Draper Catalog Expanded - 226868/Cygnus X-1 system.) which, is a galactic x-ray in the constellation of Cygnus that are represented by a white swan. Anyway, by 2112, the world is controlled by the "Priests of the Temples of Syrinx," who determine the content of all reading matter, songs, pictures - every facet of life. A man discovers an ancient guitar and learns to play his own music.

~ T-Rex/Marc Bolan
Right On!!!

The B-side of that album is pretty awesome!! Haven't heard it in years!! :sunflower: :sunflower:

Light & Life,

JOdy
:mrgreen:
Hulloo :hithere

Years ago when I was studying music at college, I performed Rush's YYZ as a part of my performance exam, it's a fantastic piece to have a go at for any guitarist who's into rock. I've always found Rush to be a good intellectual band, their work always features something to think about.

Jack :pig:
Cauze
New Friend

12:21

Post by Cauze »

Mid-year 2008, I made my first whole-hearted prayer to whomever may have received it. It was of the usual nature; happiness, health and overall well-being. I ended the prayer with a request for a sign. As I opened my eyes, 12:21 was displayed on my digital clock. I went along with the idea that if I was heard by an over-seer/creator, then this will be proof that this sign was sent from said creator. Little did I know that 12:21 would literally appear almost every day thereafter and not just once or twice either, sometimes 4 separate indications from the same clock per day. How, you might ask? The clock had been reset due to power outages several times and I set it 6 minutes fast at one stage to be prompt for work, appointments etc. Funnily enough, 12:21 appeared at 12:15..nothing spooky there, however, when the clock displayed 12:27 (which is obviously 12:21 in its real form), the shelf above the clock, when I was standing, covered the top of the 7, leaving a 1 being displayed. Yes that's right, 12:21 appeared twice in 6 minutes for my viewing pleasure. I began waking to see it just turn to 12:21 or witness 12:21 just before it shifted to the next minute. It was on friends' clocks, watches, car stereos and even verbally communicated by them to me. I dug even deeper. I began researching bibles, prophecies, numerology and other belief sources for consolation. I delved into the Mayan prophecy that dictates 12/21/12 11:11 to be the end of their calendar, a 26,000 year cycle bringing a supposed "end of the world" or the beginning of a higher shift in consciousness. I was obsessed with numbers at this stage and decided to calculate my exact age at this upcoming precise moment, including my birth time, all 0.25 days and all leap year accumulations. I would be exactly 8812 days to the microsecond and not a fraction over. This was an astounding calculation as I was born in (19)88 and search for the conclusions of (20)12. I saw it as a potential remarkable insight to a great change in me, whether it be death or expansion of consciousness; 88-12. Given my past experiences with meditation, astral projection and an array of conscious dreaming abilities, I took my journey to the astral world for answers. Even 12:21 stayed with me in my conscious (lucid) dreamscapes. It has since been a symbol for self-reflection, a reminder of my original prayer and a place inside me for deeper understanding of consciousness. I now live a humble life with an everlasting thirst for self-knowledge and an infinite universe to interact with whilst dreaming. 12:21 is now a part of me; a harmonic balance in the journey to understand life and its wondrous unpredictability. It has allowed me to remain conscious of my own awareness, shaping my life as I go with the flow. Regardless of others' opinions on this story, it has affected me and helped gain a new outlook on my own personal version of existence.

Although this is years after the original post, 12:21 and consciousness are now timeless to me. I was compelled to come here and join this community to share my experience(s).

Thank you for your time.

Peace, love & light.
Cauze.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cauze! ( Love that name :) )
Although this is years after the original post, 12:21 and consciousness are now timeless to me. I was compelled to come here and join this community to share my experience(s).

I am so glad you did. Not only did I enjoy your introductory post and meeting you via it, I also smiled as I read this thread with postings by older members and the memories of interactions with these old friends.

As I read your wise words, I was moved to reflect on my own journey and the wondrous constructiveness we all share. It is 1:11 as I write this and I am happy and honored to welcome you to our board and hope that you continue to share your thoughts and experiences with us as I suspect there is much we/I can learn from your sharing.
Love and blessings to you from this little old gal in Australia,
xxSandy

Your post is also a prompt for me too. There is some inner work I have been avoiding...my own self reflection. (long story) Thank you Cauze. :D
hays12
New Friend

Post by hays12 »

I understand know one knows me but maybe someone can try to help with my query? I sometimes would wake up and see 11:11, 12:12, 1;11, 2:22 at a time in my life when things are in "serious' doubt. If this is a spirit talking when do things get better? :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Hays12,
Welcome!

We may not know you yet, but you are always welcome to post here. Though we may not be able to satisfactorily answer all your questions, we may be able to point in a direction where you can discover what you need. Surprisingly, the answers often as not are found within us when we allow our busy minds to find some kind of a peaceful place where we can devote our full attention in the moment. (lol sounds like a Disclaimer, eh? ;) :) )

You wrote:
I sometimes would wake up and see 11:11, 12:12, 1;11, 2:22 at a time in my life when things are in "serious' doubt. If this is a spirit talking when do things get better? :)
hmm that is very difficult to answer because the answer depends on the individual. "Things getting better" has nothing to do with whether the Angels and Midwayers are prompting you. That, of course, is dependent on innumerable factors. And communication with the celestials in no way guarantees any of us a trouble free life. (Whew George and I can vouch for that :roll: ) I can say, though, that the spiritual 'upliftment" one receives when learning to quiet the mind in some way and communicating, intuiting sensing, revealing in the Wonderful Divine energy helps move a person towards a more accepting way of looking at all that transpires, both good as well as the troubling aspects of life. The treasure isn't in the numbers necessarily but in the friendship and knowledge that you are not all alone adrift in a sea of worry. And that is where the Divine, Angels and Midwayers and other spirit Teachers come in. The loving energies over time gently nudge you, even mold you and suddenly you wake up and realize how much you have grown on the inside as a human. This inside work shows on the outside too as you notice that things in life that once drove you to distraction and upset no longer seem so abrasive.

I'm not sure I've made any sense Hay, but I do hope that you find a clear and peaceful path out of what is causing you to feel things in your life is in serious doubt. Please hang around. We'd enjoy getting to know you and hearing what you have to share. :D
xxSandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

hays12 wrote:I understand know one knows me but maybe someone can try to help with my query? I sometimes would wake up and see 11:11, 12:12, 1;11, 2:22 at a time in my life when things are in "serious' doubt. If this is a spirit talking when do things get better? :)
Dear Hays,

Welcome!

Yes I prefer the idea that they are saying "we are here for you". They wont and cant point you in any specific direction, so its generally wrong to claim "they" told you do do something. At best they will encourage moves in more positive spiritual directions. But we have to find our own path.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Hays,
For me when things are tough going it can be so isolating. The prompts are like a hand on my shoulder from an old friend saying, "Take a deep breath, you are not alone." Also I associate some number sequences with specific guides.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.