9:44's like crazy!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

9:44's like crazy!!

Post by jfarris »

I have noticed several nights when I am watching TV, that my cell phone sometimes lights up as if someone were calling. However, there never is. Well, I finally realized (after like 5 or 10 times that it had happened) that is always at 9:44!! :duh

I feel really dense sometimes!! :lol: :lol:

And besides that, I have been getting all kinds of prompts every day!! :44's, :33's, 11's, 12's, :06's, :16's -- just everything! :bana: :bana:

Anyone else noticing a sharp increase in the number/variety of prompts?

Light and Life,

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 9:44's like crazy!!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jody,
I love getting 44's . For me they are a nice encouragement from my angels reminding me of their presence regardless of what is right or wrong with my life. Of course others may accept different meanings for this number. ;)
I have some days when I have an enormous number of prompts too...but I can't say it is more now then any other time period. For me it has evolved to mean a request to get quiet, and to meditate or journal their impute or simple lesson when I am being blasted by a huge variety of prompts in a short time period.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi guys :hithere

I'm very interested to hear if anything occurs around your 44 prompting Jody, I never really get them at all.

Jack :pig:
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Sandy wrote:Hi Jody,
I love getting 44's . For me they are a nice encouragement from my angels reminding me of their presence regardless of what is right or wrong with my life. Of course others may accept different meanings for this number. ;)
I have some days when I have an enormous number of prompts too...but I can't say it is more now then any other time period. For me it has evolved to mean a request to get quiet, and to meditate or journal their impute or simple lesson when I am being blasted by a huge variety of prompts in a short time period.
Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy and Jody :kiss: I too love getting 44s! To me they are like a big bear hug from the angels! There is such comfort in them, i always feel reassured.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I too see lots of the 44's

Yesterday, I was working on my building, and when I finished for the evening I stopped off at the store to pick up some soda. It was on the way home and seemed like a convenient thing to do. I had my trailer attached so I parked far out in the parking lot so I cold take up two spaces. There were a couple of cars parked in the outskirts of the lot. The car that was parked across the way directly in front of my car was 222 DEM (DEM are my initials.) This is almost as good as the license plate I saw a few days before when I was procrastinating work on my building... It was 222 ART.

:cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I got some 44's last night while I was feeling sad....a "bear hug from the angels" is a good description, Star! That's exactly what it feels like. :D
No doubts about those prompts, Flint :cat: It seems they're custom made for you and the situation. :lol: Hows the building coming along? Almost ready?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The building is getting there.
It's like I am in slow motion.
I get there, put up a couple pieces of Sheetrock and the day is over. (Seems that way.)
Hopefully I can find some decent tile to do the bathroom this week. I am supposed to get a call from a guy who will be throwing out samples. This may be a good thing.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I enjoyed tiling our bathroom some years ago. Lot of rinsing and wiping but still it was very satisfying to see the finished result.
It's no wonder you are tired and moving in slow motion. That sheetrock is heavy and can take a lot out of you! I still laugh when I remember my dad putting sheetrock on the ceiling in the room addition to the house. He is a bit of a perfectionist with these type of things unlike his middle daughter...(don't want to mention any names... WHIST ) Well, anyway, he kept setting the nails wrong so out they'd have to come...After an hour or so of this he was to his breaking point and then a nail went in the wrong way, hitting a knot in the wood underneath and we heard all manner of rough language... went in to see what was up and found him swinging from the nail with his hammer.. :roll Luckily we knew better then to laugh just then... ;) Hmmm won't even mention the time he stepped in the paint bucket. The dear man has had more than his fair share of "do it your selfer" happenings... :lol:
I guess they serve to make life interesting...or at the very least maybe bring the ole ego down a notch or two... :lol:
Life is good, eh?
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I used to be high strung, but now I am sort of laughing at the way things don't work instead of cursing them.
(It doesn't work all the time that way, but it feels a lot different....) It could be that I am exhausted.

The tile guy hasn't called me so I am thinking that I may use pennies or my coins from around the world that were replaced by the Euro. I am trying to avoid the Burger King.McDonald's tile bathroom floor.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know...Is there a tile manufacturer anywhere close to you? My kids used to work for a tile company as a summer job and often times there were seconds and worse that could be bought for a fraction of the price...A pottery dump might be nice too. With permission, sometimes the pottery would allow people to rummage there as long as you aren't wishing to resale anything that might be found whole. Usually the products are seconds and worse dumped there. With your artistic ability you would probably be able to make such things serve your purpose as in a mosaic kind of thing. Of course, I suppose this being a public place, the surfaces must be easily cleanable and not become a breeding place for germs or mould. well I suppose you wouldn't want that even if it were a private place either, eh? :oops: :lol:
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The tile manufacturer idea is a great idea... I will have to do some local sleuthing...
That just gave me all sorts of ideas.

Thanks!!!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:) I hope the idea pans out for you, Flint! :finger:
Love,
Sandy