My son's experience with 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
btraugh
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My son's experience with 11:11

Post by btraugh »

My son passed away in his sleep with the cause unknown on Christmas Eve of 2011 at 33 yrs old. Now that he is gone, someone mentioned to me about their son dying and the 11:11 phenomenon that happens since he is gone. This made me think about how my son always said that when he looked at the clock, often times it would be 11:11. I never knew about the 11 11 phenomenon before this. He also had several strange experiences with digital clocks doing funny things in his room, and he said that he thought that angels visited him in his room. This happened when he was very young, so unfortunately I didn't take him that seriously. Looking back now, he probably just stopped telling people as he got older because they would think he was crazy. I now think that it was time for him to go for reasons unknown to his father and I. Maybe He was needed on the other side.
jack6251
Family

Re: My son's experience with 11:11

Post by jack6251 »

Hi btraugh :)

I'm sorry for your loss there, it's a sad thing to have happend, I wish you all the best!

Most people here are looking for answers too (me included), I've experienced 11:11 for many years, there's a lot of information within the forum about those and other number sequences. I found this forum through researching over the internet about 11:11 and ended up here too.

You're not the only one within the forum to have a close loved one pass away who has 11:11 connections, you're in good hands here as I'm sure others will post here soon who've had similar/related circumstances, so keep checking back. My own experiences mostly involve clocks too, seems to be a central theme for most of us, but there's some fantastic ways the numbers popup, and it's not always 11:11 either.

I can't possibly comment on your sons relationship with 11:11, but I think it's safe to say he was an extra special person for sure for having noticed them occur in his life, there is more to all this and we're just starting to get to grips with it all. I'm a little new here myself, but I'm sure more experienced forum members will post soon enough :)

Hope to see you around the posts! :hithere

Jack
btraugh
New Friend

Post by btraugh »

Thank you, Jack
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi btraugh

thank you

this is very interesting
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Btraugh, :hithere

Welcome to the board. I am so sorry to hear that such a sad event is what brought you to us. I can not tell you why your son had to leave at such a young age. All I can tell you is that 11:11 seems to be a way that celestials (angels) use to get our attention. Sometimes they are asking us to get more spiritually involved by seeking out God, or by spreading love...sometimes they are letting us know that we are not alone in our struggles, and that they are surrounding us with love.

You may find some useful information in our FAQ's http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

May you be blessed with great love and comfort during this very challenging time.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Btraugh,
I am so sorry. I cannot imagine what you have been through with the sudden passing of your dear son. My own two boys are of similar age and as I look at them, my youngest very busy with his his own baby boy, born on the 8th of February, my heart aches with the desire to smooth the road even though they are well beyond my ability to protect as they start families of their own.
I hope that you find comfort as you explore a little more fully the number phenomenon that many of us here experience, a phenomenon that has given me much strength, hope, comfort and joy myself these last seven years as I have moved from one end of the world to the other. These numbers, unfortunately, do not protect us from the uncertainties and heart break of life but they are gentle outreach from beings who love us and understand our hardships and often act like a gentle hug from a friend who wants the very best for us at all times.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post. I hope you find our internet home a friendly and comforting place from which to share you feelings and experiences.
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello btraugh

My love and prayers to you and yours.

It is such a shame that so many parents feel the need to stifle the imagination and creative will of children at such a young age, to "teach" them "normal" living when it is in fact the adults who could oft use the life lesson. I do not say that though to make you feel bad or anything like that, it is just a fact that I think is worth pointing out for future reference to others. Obviously, you are not a total skeptic or so-called "rationalist" who believes in nothing or thinks spirituality is nonsense, because you bothered to look for 11:11 and find us, and you also mentioned about how your son may have been "needed on the other side".

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you started seeing the 11:11 pretty soon yourself, but even if not, I still think that you are being guided towards your own discovery of self, life, and truth. I am very pleased that you are willing to believe in purpose on the other side and that you do not seem to be wallowing in grief and self-pity. I hope very much that you will stay with us to share, learn, and grow with us.. but if not, that is okay too, and I wish you nothing but peace and love from this point forward

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe