Strange Sounds Worldwide

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Rhonda
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Strange Sounds Worldwide

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Everyone, :hithere

I have read at the Monjoronson site that people around the world are hearing strange sounds coming from the sky. The sound comes from all around them, and it is quite loud.

I have seen the videos and heard the sound. What do you make it of? Where is it coming from and what does it mean?

By the way Monjoronson, Christ Michael and their staff are here and the Magisterial Mission has indeed started. Do you think the sound might have something to do with the mission in some way? :?:

Just curious. Rhonda

Light and love to all. :loves
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Strange Sounds Worldwide

Post by Geoff »

Rhonda wrote:By the way Monjoronson, Christ Michael and their staff are here and the Magisterial Mission has indeed started.
Dear Rhonda,

I believe that there has been the statement that "the mission has started", but I am unaware of any claim that anyone is here in material form.

This is the closest I could find:
What we are capable of now is showing ourselves to the people we want to speak to and have contact with them. This did not happen until now but will be in a near future, and don’t start waiting from tomorrow on, but in a few years in your counting, we will start to come on your globe and you will be able to see us with our half Morontial-half physical body just for the time we will discuss things with you. We will show ourselves in different little groups, to people who are ready to see us and speak with us of what we have to do. That’s what you can expect in the near future.

In the meantime all these groups who are now coming together, and they are existing in all religions and others over the entire world, will be more and more guided with the knowledge that we will one day be visible for them, for a while, so that we can be closer to them to discuss things together.

Therefore all your bodies that are in preparation still need some adaptations and you need more connections to the reflectivity system that we are installing to communicate with you in a better way. This will all take time.

The real coming in the flesh of Adam and Eve, their children, my Staff, the Melchizedeks will take a few decades.
When groups are ready and they will not be afraid of us, we can show ourselves.
But, bear in mind that is the report of one individual, as best I know. I will wait either to see myself, or have corroborated by others.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Can you describe what the sounds are like in some way, Rhonda?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

ive heard people talking about this too, from countries all over that noises are being heard from the sky, wonder if its anything to do with solar storms.. do you have any links ?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Everyone, :hithere

Silly me. :oops: When I posted this I forgot to put the links and supporting information. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. Monjoronson and his staff are not here in material form. This link contains the announcement from him. (link now gone) Stay informed and watch. Help out if you can.

As far as the strange sounds here is a website that has all the sounds from videos collected across the world. http://seektress.com/ssounds.htm There is a map of where the sounds have been, but there is no pattern or anything. Scroll down the list and pick a video and listen for yourself. Its very eerie. :shock:

What do you think? :?:

Rhonda

Love and light to all. :loves
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Everyone, :hithere

Oh for goodness sakes. I just looked at some of the videos with the strange sounds. Some are making it into a joke and doing Bevus and Buthead sounds. :(

I found a few Videos with pop ups after, claiming that this video is a fake, but if you'll notice after looking at a number of them, the sound is the same, all over the world. If any of these real videos by real people was fake, how could the sound be the same? ;)

Some people in the videos try to explain what the sound is, as if they really knew.
Will we ever really know? :|

Rhonda

Happiness to all in love and light. :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well...I finally watched some of the videos. It seems as though there are a few different sounds that folks have recorded. I (actually both my husband and I) have heard 2 different sounds on 3 separate nights/early mornings. The first one sounded like a train rumbling past. We do have a track that runs by a couple miles from my house, but it woke me from a dead sleep (I initially thought it was thunder). It lasted well over 10 minutes. I very rarely hear the train when it goes by, and when I do it is faint and typically only lasts a minute or so. This was about 2 weeks ago.

More recently, I can't recall the exact nights, but there were two nights last week where a sound woke me and my husband up. It was more of a humming sound, kind of like a loud bathroom fan. It continued for quite some time. Neither of us got up to try determine the origin, but we listened for quite a while and finally fell back to sleep.

I found this link that might explain:

link now gone

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
sammy

Post by sammy »

I found this, it sounds exactly like what I heard the first night when I thought it sounded like a train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Har603nR4qo

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Everyone and Sammy, :hithere

I've seen both those videos, Sammy, But I don't believe any one person can explain the noise or where it is coming from. Something strange is happening, for the better or worse only time will tell.

Gosh that sounded so doomsday. :D Sorry.

Rhonda
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Rhonda,

Well, I guess if I had to guess I would go with the scientist's view.

Nothing about the sounds concerned me when I heard them. I did know they were not usual sounds when I heard them, but they did not feel troublesome...just unusual.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Not sure if the sounds are still going on anywhere, but they came at the same time as solar flares, perhaps its something to do with that.. i did read a statement from some alaskan lady on the net that she often hears these sky noises at times of solar storms in that region, who knows ?? we got to also realise that our solar system, even galaxy too not sure, swim around in the space, we couldve run into something that caused some magnetic disturbance..

Peace x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

You know, I hate to be the one who sucks all the fear, fun and curiosity out of these things but I've always thought of it like this: back in the times of the black plague, I'm almost sure that many people thought it was a "sign of doomsday". During the great World Wars, I'm sure some people felt like it was a sign of the end. I could go on, but the point is that I think there will have always been times in human history where unusual or tragic events have had people doubting how much longer the species would survive. Panic and worry have never been what pulled us through those times and kept us going.

Now sure, it's fair to say that there could be times and events around the corner unlike anything we've ever dealt with.. but then again, a piano could fall on my head before I even get the chance to finish this post. So what does it matter? It doesn't. Let's take these "strange noises" for example. I really have no idea what the explanation is for each case and I don't think I'm the only one. In the best case scenario, it's a harmless natural event. Worst case scenario, it's the signal of the end of the world any minute. Regardless, for me personally, either way doesn't change ANYTHING. It doesn't change what's in my heart and in my head and it doesn't change the quest for better consciousness and inner peace, it doesn't change that the only moment we can ever experience is RIGHT NOW and to cause yourself grief over the past or the future is like choosing to dwell on a really bad dream. It exists in your mind, but the only thing we ever have is NOW.

Live in love.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for those comforting words of wisdom, Lucky. I would just like to add, however, that we would all miss you should a piano fall on your head. And so, with that in mind, I hope you will consider wearing appropriate safety gear and perhaps keep a sharp "eye out" for falling musical debris in the future! :mrgreen:

((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
loveforall
New Friend

Post by loveforall »

Wow Lucky, I couldn't agree with you more!! Very well put :D. I, too, have heard about these strange noises and watched those youtube videos. It's pretty unusual...I guess only time will tell. :?:
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

loveforall wrote:Wow Lucky, I couldn't agree with you more!! Very well put :D. I, too, have heard about these strange noises and watched those youtube videos. It's pretty unusual...I guess only time will tell. :?:
Indeed, time will tell.. but while we're waiting for time to share the news, I'd say *right now* calls for.. group hugs? YEA??? :D :D :D
Sandy wrote:Thanks for those comforting words of wisdom, Lucky. I would just like to add, however, that we would all miss you should a piano fall on your head. And so, with that in mind, I hope you will consider wearing appropriate safety gear and perhaps keep a sharp "eye out" for falling musical debris in the future!

((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Sandy
Y'know Sandy.. some would consider it a gift to be able to make music off the top of their head! ;) :lol:

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Lucky, that was a good one! :lol:
Sandy
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hey Lurker and Everyone, :hithere

In the past I have always kept my mouth shut when people show a difference of opinion to me. The fact that I am stating myself is a test to my personal growth. Sorry if anything I say offends anyone, but here goes.

I understand what you are saying, and I’m sure a lot of people out there don’t really care and think it’s all a hoax, but this is a forum for discussion is it not? :?:

The reason I personally brought it up is because I feel it is significant and all should be prepared. That might mean different things to different people. It doesn’t mean a doomsday by all means. Nor does it mean we should look the other way. The fact that there are strange sounds, the same strange sound I might add, around the world and people are wondering what it is and why. The fact that it is at this time, especially when the magisterial mission has officially started, that is major. We could be on the threshold of something very important, but how each of us look at it is something very personal. If anyone thinks it stupid that's okay, but others might not and to be able to discuss and talk about them might help them/us alleviate our theories or fears.

I’m happy to know the strange sound don’t affect you in any way or what's in your heart, however there may be millions of people in the beautiful world who need to know about it and heed the wakeup call, if indeed it is something of importance. Right now it's just speculation. :|

I’m not saying this to be big or anything but some of us have pledged the next 1000 years of our life and putting our ascension to paradise on hold, to assist Monjoronson and his staff, to help the souls of this world reach life and life. So forgive me if it doesn’t matter to you or maybe even to others who read this message. It most certainly matters to me. That's all I have to say. :)

Rhonda

Live life to the fullest. :loves
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

'Ello Rhonda :hithere

I am not offended at all by anything you have said. Actually, to be honest, I feel like I may have been the one who offended and if that's the case then I apologize. I do have a way of coming across as very assertive sometimes with my posts and, although I take my time and effort to very carefully deliberate how what I say is confident but aligns with my humility and absolute love, I do understand how it can be taken strongly or even pushy.

That said, I'd just like to elaborate a little more about my position. In no way do I think that these things are stupid or don't matter, and again I apologize if my message came across that way. I very much agree with you that it is SO important to be informed and to be prepared. When I say that it doesn't change or affect my heart and whatnot, I do not mean that it doesn't matter or that I don't care. What I mean is that I do not WORRY or have FEAR. Trust me, I am a curious mortal who quite enjoys reading very far into the many things on the internet, including conspiracies and theories of world changes and whatnot.. but I am a very strong believer in never letting it cause FEAR because worry and fear don't help or solve anything. (Although I understand that many people may be afraid of these things and that is why I am happy to discuss to hopefully alleviate those fears as you said.. I don't think they are stupid or silly :) )

I agree that, if there is a "wake up call", there may be many people who might benefit from knowing about these things and preparing for them. HOWEVER, you said it yourself: "Right now, it is only speculation". I do not KNOW for an absolute fact that these sounds have anything to do with a sign or wake up call.. so the farthest I can go is to say "you know what.. this definitely could mean something, but I don't know for sure, so the best thing to do is probably be prepared and ready just in case it is the real deal".. you know?

Between you and me? Yes, I do feel like there are some serious things going on and major changes or events that may occur in the near future. Of course, I don't know for sure, and that is just a hunch which I don't bring up too often (because it doesn't really suit the purpose of this board). Actually, if I may be so bold to say this, I think most folks here do feel like we are on the edge of "big things" about to happen. I think that we are actually right around the same page. I just don't know for sure that these sounds are a wake up call, it is ONLY speculation, BUT I do think it is important to pay attention to these things and be prepared because you never know. I also think it is important to remember that it is always just speculation, not proven fact, and that assumptions and fear do not help.

Lastly, I just want to say thank you for expressing your feelings and also for, if you see it this way, challenging me. Your thoughts and feelings are precious and important to me and I need you to know that I am right beside you in these crazy, changing times. I want nothing less than to stand side by side with you on this mission and I am more than happy to discuss any strange new events, ideas for preparation, thoughts/feelings etc. as I can see you want just as much as me to be a worker of Light in these times and you are living for Love, not fear.

:kiss:

Love
Lucky

Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Lucky, :hithere

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it. I’m just wondering why the news has not talked about it more since it is going on around the world.

After reading on the Monjoronson.com message boards, in very clear language from the different celestial beings that this world is going to have a gigantic wake up call. I have this feeling that the strange sounds are apart of it. Please understand that I am not scared for my life, after reading the UB how can I be. I just wanted to talk about it. I have no one to talk to about these things in my life other than the message boards. I may be the only UB reader in this area. :(

I have talked to a few people about the book but have not seen those people ever again, except one. He stood far apart from me as if I told him I was the devil or something. I thought he might be open minded, well maybe in time. His demeanor was quite clear and I don’t push. If he had questions I would have referred him to the message boards and to read more from the UB. ;)

I understand what you are saying Lucky and you don’t have to defend yourself. We are all family here. My love for you is the same as the others. I over reacted when I felt you were putting the significance down. Once again it may be nothing and then again it may be everything. Only time will tell.

I am glad to hear that you are taking a proactive stance on what is happening and being aware. IM me if you ever want to talk. :D

To everyone that is taking notice of strange things I am glad that you are here with me and we are together, it makes this a little easier. 8)

Love to all. :loves

Rhonda
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey again Rhonda,

I know what you mean about the UB, I haven't met anyone yet in person who is familiar with it (although you never know unless you read it right?). However, I think it is this way for most of us, because it's recognition is still very new and spread out at this time. Personally, that is why I choose not to use the UBook as a crutch for my spiritual interactions with most people.. it is still too new, too complicated for most people to understand or relate to. Plus, I do not find it strange at all that people would be put right off by a book that sometimes seems like it is "followed" in an organized group-like manner, considering what the majority of religion has become in today's day and age.

Of course, I'm sure you already know that, and I'm glad you don't push. Just like you said, it's real hard to come by people who have even heard of it in person, never mind people intelligent or open-minded enough to understand and make sense of it.. fortunately, love is the thing that, if we surrender to it and concentrate on it, lets us communicate and make the connection with any human being. :D

These are strange and crazy days.. but I definitely feel something in the air and now I know I'm not the first who feels that we are living in an incredible period of time right now! And while so many people can only think of all the terrible things that could happen in the world.. those of us who "know" look forward with great hope, faith, and love. That, my doves, is worthy of a dancing banana AND a dancing sunflower.

:bana: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky

Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Lucky,

Well said. With that I include the guy driving non stop on the bike. :bike:

When I first search Urantia Book there came up several things, including one that said Hoax. But I read what it said. Whoever wrote that wanted to get people to read it and to know that they didn't feel it really was a hoax, but I think it did the opposite.

Anyway, I decided I would only talk about it if I had inspiration from my thought adjuster. Until then I shut my mouth. Each person learns in their own way.

I too feel that we are living in incredible times. And I feel it in the air. I've asked others if they feel something but they just shrug. It's nice to know others like us and on the boards know.

So dancing banana and Sunflower here we go. :bana: :sunflower:

Love to all. :loves

Rhonda
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi y'all,

I'm a tad late on this one,,,however,,,please use Discernment about this subject....and when you read what I read about it...

Since the veil is thinning, we are hearing the birthing pangs of Mother Earth.

I'm just sayin....please use discernment..

pp :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.