Hi there :D

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TaRLi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi there :D

Post by TaRLi »

Hi everyone,

I've been aware of this message board for half a year by now, but never really got into it since the last week. I've been reading the past posts with great interest.
I'm a 26 years old guy living in Montreal, and I am really glad I took the time to examine deeper what was in this forum :) so I guess it is time for me to introduce myself :P

I've been seeing time prompts for almost a full year. I mostly see the basic numbers prompts (111, 222, 333, etc.) and sometimes, i do feel some strange energy waves on the back of my head and also slighty above the middle of my eyebrows (3rd eye chakra). I have no idea at all what those waves mean, altho I'm trying to meditate to calm my mind so I can get in touch with the Midwayers and get answers. I'm really interested in getting the Akashic Construct cd, as it looks like a wonderful tool to actually quiet the mind :P ( I read a few AC experiences on the site and it sounded awesome !)
I've been trying for quite some time but never really managed to get a contact. ( or being aware of such contact) mostly because I'm having a hard time meditating (to much chatter in the head, falling asleep or just no proper routine). I'd love to continue growing up spiritually to achieve peace of mind, unconditional love and ultimately to help other people with their own struggles.

Recently, I've been going through a hard time with my girlfriend because she just got an important new job and she needs time for herself to re-center her focus on herself. We are taking some kind of "break" but we continue to see each other on a regular basis. It is funny because when we met each others, we were both working as security guards in a university, and her employee number was 634 and I was seeing those numbers at lot at that time (1 year ago - before I go out with her). Right now, I must say I am pretty confused and stressed with my relationship with this girl, I fear I'm about to lose her :( but on another side, I feel at peace by moments because I've been seeing these 634 prompts again :D (even if I'm not sure at all what it means - but it is definetly something personal to me) and these 634 prompts combined with the Doreen Virtue's list, i got to say it does bring me hope about the current situation :)

Anyway, just a little hello to all of you over here. Thank you very much for keeping such a place up. Feels real good to know we are not alone ;) I might contact the admins soon because I might be interested to help with the french translation of the celestial messages parce que je parle très bien le français ;) En fait, il s'agit de ma langue maternelle.

(Haha little story about what pushed me to introduce myself to you guys : I work as a dispatcher for a big security compagny, so basically I receive calls from Alarm Centrals and I dispatch them to my team of patrollers. I was reading some posts on this message board, thinking about registering and posting someting... then I got a call at 22:22 and it was my 22-22 patroller haha ! Right after, the phone rang at 22:23 and the number calling was ending with 23223 and by the next minute, i had to dispatch a call to my 22-24 patroller at 22:24 !! haha :D I laughed so hard with tears of joy :P it convinced me I had to make contact with this community)

Talk to you soon ! :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Hi there :D

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tarli,

Welcome and good to have you here.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Tarli,
I enjoyed reading your introductory post and the wonderful way the Midwayers gave you some, shall we say, "encouragement" when it came time to decide whether to join or not. :sunflower:
I've been trying for quite some time but never really managed to get a contact. ( or being aware of such contact) mostly because I'm having a hard time meditating (to much chatter in the head, falling asleep or just no proper routine). I'd love to continue growing up spiritually to achieve peace of mind, unconditional love and ultimately to help other people with their own struggles.
I have a very “chattery” mind too, so I can easily understand the frustrations that can arise. Please don't give up, though, and remember that regardless of whether you feel your stillness exercise was productive or not, progress has still been made. Every little effort we give contributes to our inner growth and spiritual light.We are progressing regardless of our mind chatter. Thank goodness our spirituality isn't dependent on our ability to meditate. :)

If you like to write, perhaps journaling would be helpful to you in furthering your connection with our Celestial friends. That is how Lytske, one of the 11:11 receivers, first began her contact many years ago. I have also enjoyed meeting my Teacher in this fashion as well. Some people touch the spiritual realm as they listen to guided meditations, music and tones, others may find that beautiful peace as they focus on poetry, works of art, dancing and geometric formulas and patterns...just to name a few. We are all different, so sometimes what works for one doesn't work for another... but finding what works for us can be a very exciting and enjoyable process.

Doctor Mendoza reminded me years ago to enter meditation like a little child who is going on a fabulous outing with his/her family. It is supposed to be fun and something we look forward to every day.
But when it is not sometimes it is simply because we put too much expectations on ourselves as we try to direct the flow of the meditation in the direction we long to go. Just breath and be...knowing that the Divine One within us is ultimately directing our progress and growth. So we cannot fail. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
TaRLi
New Friend

Post by TaRLi »

I used to do digital pictures. It was helping me to clear my mind and focus on the present moment... I just lack inspiration now :/
I should try to make something new this week...

Here are some I made concerning spirituality...
I felt very inspired when I made these.. almost like doing it blindly :P

( images gone )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! very nice work TarLi! :D
I felt very inspired when I made these.. almost like doing it blindly :P
It looks like you were in "the zone." :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Tarli, I'm new too, hope to catch you around the forum :)

I love your art by the way! It reminded me of the work by the Peruvian shaman, Pablo Amaringo. I've added some samples of his work below. These are some of the things he's seen after drinking the Ayahuascan brew that the shamans use to help guide them.

I wouldn't really recommend going that far for your own inspiration, but it is interesting to note, that whatever the village and wherever the individual has come from around the globe, upon drinking the brew, their visions show the same "snake" type creatures and beings that seem to be beyond the veil. There's something in common per vision, per person, which suggests the experience may not be purely subjective to any one individual and in fact expands to others and in some cases, people share the same visions...which is weird lol.

The shamans explain that the colours represented in the paintings are accurate to what they see when having a vision and is a result of us shifting ever so slightly, to be able to see the resonating harmonics of the matter we're decoding in our daily lives:

Image Image Image

The Beatles once went to India, I bet if they'd seen these paintings they'd have gone to Peru too haha.

Very nice! :)
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Totemic magic...

In the Northwest Native Americas there are tribes that share shamanic rituals to "see..." which is a rite of passage for the shaman. The shaman must wander through the forest for a few days until he/she meets with its spirit animal/ancestor. At some point the shaman must constructs a mask and various instruments (The art of the shaman.) and then the shaman returns to his people to share his vision.
(Bill Reid is one of my favorite sculptors... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ail_01.jpg )

Art is one of those weird things that can be like, "automatic writing." It reveals a lot about the artist, but it can also be meditative and the things that you think about while you are creating your art work can end up in your art work. The Hopi use the process in their sand drawings, like Tibetan monks. The art work becomes purpose oriented and the outcome is not so much important as the power of the art work to reveal or heal the sick. It becomes something that can only be used for the sick person and it is not art work that is preserved. It is a shifting of negative energy into the art work from the body of the affected. The art work/sand is left to blow away into the wind to release the thing that causes the affliction. (It is a ritualistic form of totemic magic.)

I have on occasion drawn things into clay that are decorative that i do not take serious. The forms and shapes create themselves and the imagery becomes something I drew but did not draw, at least consciously. (If you are watching TV and really not paying attention to what you are doing you come up with all sorts of unusual things.) I have a ceramic ball that has images of planes crashing into buildings that I created months before 9-11 happened... The problem with this sort of automatic drawing is that it only seems revealing after the fact. There would be no way for me to connect the planes flying into buildings on my ceramic piece and 9-11 unless it was more specific. (I've never experienced it being more than what I have drawn.)

http://inlikeflint.buzznet.com/user/pho ... d=14102981

Anyway, it may be why I have trouble meditating and trying to differentiate between something that I think my mind is creating, and something that I am receiving... and to be honest, I am thinking it is all the same thing. (Maybe something I have been doing all along and meditation is somehow backward to me... I can't be for sure... I keep expecting the Grasshopper - Kwai Chang Caine expereince, but I am not there.)

Anyway, welcome to this forum Jack & Tarli...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love those inspired works by the shaman, Pablo Amaringo, Jack and that is a fabulous sculpture, Flint! What a gift you "artsy" guys and gals possess! To be able to translate your thoughts, feelings and visions into something meaningful and enduring is quite the blessing. Think about it for a moment. It is, let's say, a form of meditation that not only benefits you but has lasting and enduring effects, long after the initial inspiration, as it affects others who view it in some way, continuing to share what is good and pure within.
Love,
Sandy
TaRLi
New Friend

Post by TaRLi »

Thanks a lot Sandy for your motivation to get me back to art...
I managed to make this one last week... felt very inspired by making it also...
i guess it represents well the situation on going through right now :S

Thanks a lot again :D

( image gone )
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Tarli :hithere

Sorry I haven't responded earlier...I've had a yucky months and am just getting back to feeling like posting. It's a pleasure to meed you...and I LOVE your creation with Tinkerbell!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Hi There :hithere

I really like this one for some reason. Very nice, indeed. Keep it up!! :D

Jody
:mrgreen:

Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello TaRLi,

It is a powerful piece of work you created there... of course the mother in me wants to see you free and feeling Love's blessings...with a big ole smile on your face. :D
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Jody!!!! Well bless my soul, it is good to see you again! :bana: I hope you have been well and enjoying life as it comes to you.
We've missed you. (((((((Hug for you too!)))))
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

JODY!!!!! What a wonderful way to end the year seeing your beautiful avatar again! WELCOME HOME!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:D Hi Guys :hithere

Great to be back and feel like posting. It is also great be a part of this most special group of people. Here's a little something for you guys
:love :loves

:mrgreen:

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
TaRLi
New Friend

Post by TaRLi »

Got the inspiration to make this one...
Thanks again for encouraging me to get back to "art" creation Sandy :bana:

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

HI TaRli. It is nice to meet you. :hithere

And Hello again there Sandy and Sammy :kiss: :loves Yes it has been awhile but I think I am back for good now. :D

Love you guys,

JOdy :mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello TaRLi,
I am thrilled to see your latest creation... In fact, physically thrilled as it gave me a good case of "celestial tingles." :sunflower:
...and Jody....I am holding you to that last remark and will personally come looking for you if you disappear again. :lol: :mrgreen:
Love you both! :kiss:
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Tarli, great artwork! :)

I'm just wondering, can you actually see those lines around yourself and other objects? It's kinda crazy I know, but I think I (if I'm not nuts) can see a faint white contour around pretty much anything once I look in a "certain way". It's roughly 1mm away from whatever I'll look at and it's not there until I focus to look for it. It's only 1 contour not multiple ones like your art however. The contour is there even when I close one eye at a time.
TaRLi
New Friend

Post by TaRLi »

No I can't unfortunately, but I wish i could :P
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Well, it may just mean I need a stronger pair of glasses, but still, it's fun trying to see these things lol :D
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Bonjour TaRLi! Welcome to the board mon ami, and fellow Canadian (hour north of Toronto myself).

I'm very pleased that you have decided to give a second thought to this place and discover something special that you may not have before. There is no place like this, and it's certainly my "safe" corner of the internet and a place of comfort in a time when places like Facebook and Youtube are filled with people who are quick to be sarcastic, rude, confrontational, and just tear things and people apart. This is that place that reminds me "oh yeah, I'm not alone.. oh yeah! Things are going to be good".. I can tell you right now that I think you will fit very well here.

I really like your art a lot, it is visually appealing and I do not get any pretension from it; it comes off as sincere and humble and I'm very inspired by that.

Meditation is a pretty prime topic here and there is some really great advice to be found around the board. I know that when I started out, I felt like I was always pressuring myself to "do it right" and thought that I had to try and achieve something similar to what other people were sharing in order to feel like I was getting somewhere. I realized that the concept of meditation is personal and unique to every human being and so I guess all I can say is.. don't worry :)

Also, to jack6251.. I know what you mean about thinking you're seeing things. I swear that I can get into this zone where I "see" particles.. it's so hard to explain but basically it's like I can adjust my sight and focus in a way that makes everything look like it is made up tiny particles bouncing around yet attached.. which I guess they are, but sometimes it almost looks like "spirit" or "light" particles as opposed to solid materiality. Some people claim to see auras I guess, and the list goes on.. everyone is so unique, and I love it!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

LurkerAbyss wrote:
Also, to jack6251.. I know what you mean about thinking you're seeing things. I swear that I can get into this zone where I "see" particles.. it's so hard to explain but basically it's like I can adjust my sight and focus in a way that makes everything look like it is made up tiny particles bouncing around yet attached.. which I guess they are, but sometimes it almost looks like "spirit" or "light" particles as opposed to solid materiality. Some people claim to see auras I guess, and the list goes on.. everyone is so unique, and I love it!

Love
Lucky
:loves
Hey there :D

You're the first other person to say they see the particles too, this is pretty fantastic! A couple of years ago, I went to the doctor as I was fed up of them, who sent me for some very lengthy eye tests at an eye specialist here in Wakefield where I live in UK. After lots and lots of different tests, they couldn't find nor determine anything and more or less sent me on my way. They explained the tests were done over and over because apprently due to what I'd described, it could have been some sort of symptom of a tumour in the frontal lobe. I went for scans and all sorts, then eventually over a year later, they were satisfied there was nothing wrong and couldn't offer any explanaition for the particles and I never had to go back, which left me with the mystery of the particles, which have grown in strength I must say.

I'm not saying you might have a tumour, but the doctors did say it was a symptom for me. Keep a check on headaches etc and if you get them, get yourself checked out.

As for what you said about how to focus, I'm right with ya there buddy!!! :D

Practially partically yours,

Jack
TaRLi
New Friend

Post by TaRLi »

It is recommended to have clean hands.
It is also important to be clean inside of you.

Now, if the hands represent the action, and the inside represents the intention, the emotion, the thought,
well, that way, I'm happy I don't have to "take a shower" too often ! :P

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear TaRLi,
I am basking in your happiness tonight. Thank you! :happy
Love,
Sandy