11.11.11 - Sedona

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11Prizms
Family

11.11.11 - Sedona

Post by 11Prizms »

Did anyone else go?

I went with family and Sedona is truly very sacred.

So what happened to me you may be thinking...well, not necessarily what exactly I expected. I was hoping for an epic experience and truly, Sedona IS epic...so do get there, put it on your bucket list...and try to be there for at least five days so you can become a vortex connoissuer of sorts and visit each one, meditate and experience their energies and Gaia's energy and try to comprehend yourself all over again...

However, as it relates to the actual 11.11.11 moment...honestly, while lucky to be in a great location, I truly felt like you could be anywhere....you didn't need to be in Sedona if you weren't there.

So last summer, I think Chief Bzutu showed up with me and well, I just have this Indian Chief (for any of you that have had visitations with him, I would love to hear your descriptions and details, I've read much in messages, but I didn't really connect 'my indian chief shaman' to "Chief Bzutu" until recently and honestly, I felt like a dork to not connect the strong possibility that my Chief is clearly "our" Chief. In either case, when Chief Bzutu came in, I began to speak another tongue (Indian), I saw clearly a Chief in my face talking on my behalf to others...he was defending why I was there and did love the Earth. Explaining the 'justification' for what was about to happen.

so, in my meditation, I am seeing very vividly his face, while speaking from my own mouth an indian dialect of who knows what, while at same exact time understanding in my mind what I was speaking that HE was speaking WHILE trying to keep myself open and not interrupt my meditation with excitement or thought or whatever that would remotely interrupt a very clear 'feed'. He then turned to me and began to do symbols (like reiki) into my palms and called it Hopi Magic (not medicine, but in my mind I was thinking, why isn't he calling it medicine). He then gave me a name which to anyone else might be goofy, but for me, in my heart of hearts, I started to cry because I felt so grateful that 'they' ...the upstairs 'they' totally get me. Like they totally get how goofy I am. The name is "Walks in Laughter" but again spoken in whatever language and dialect...if you knew me, you'd know I'm so sarcastic and I'm the queen of self-deprecation...(with 11:11 midwayers, you HAVE to have a sense of humor!)...I started crying when I heard this name...the whole happening was so vivid and with 4 layers of something happening that I could even comprehend, well, it's just really a very special moment I am so grateful to even have ever understood.

In either case, he told me of a hawk, and ever since I have this beautiful hawk near my home, we call her BellaHawk as she's just beautiful. She will swoop down low when I am outside enjoying my backyard and just do the nicest fly over for me...she gives me time to photo her, to admire her, to connect to her spirit.

She's to give me a feather one day and when I've earned my first feather I will give you guys update. When he told me a feather would come to me, i started immediately to go off in how to go buy a hawk feather or find one...my head is totally ADD and he interrupted even that and said, "no! it will be given to you, you are not to buy it, it will be given to you."

In either case, that particular meditation was my 3rd time letting voices speak through me. Sometimes in Reiki, they start to talk and I know I am to speak, but I am still adjusting to being that person to give those messages as they are just so much bigger than me....I'm working to improve this so I'm not always so awestruck, but I am. Whatevs, they know what they are dealing with and well, they couldn't be more patient. The voices are distinct, not mine, they talk with words that relate to the person...they are in service to the Most High and well, I'm just so locked up in being the one to get to hear and pass it forward, I've yet to master the confidence to be that for them yet. As soon as they stop talking, the most I can do is paraphrase and even that doesn't do them justice...they are specific and I'm learning. Shortly after, I can't piece the words together again...its like they open it wide for me to hear, but not retain...I'm sure some here are more experienced with psychic happenings, but I'm very good in hearing them and seeing visions with people in colors, shapes, histories, internal organs for healing, or internal issues/blockages, etc.

So fast forward to Sedona.... for 11.11.11, I was on Bell Vortex (the strongest vortex) at 3:33...there were several drum circles at base of mount...i climbed up high and beyond my family to a ledge and then meditated. Chief came in immediately...stood next to me and looked out over view. Honestly? I felt like being there was for him.

Is Chief Bzutu Hopi? Does anyone know? He's prolly all nations...who knows...again, if you have had visitations, I would be enthralled to hear your encounters as I think this is who was with me. But I don't know.

The actual Hopi lands are farther north from Sedona...Sedona is down south in a valley that is lower in elevation and the Hopi lands are more N.E. from Flagstaff...so easily 1.5 to 2 hrs from Sedona...but I just felt like he was there with me and it was for him, not me. I just felt like it was his home....which that makes no sense...other than its clearly in an area that is dominant in Native American history.

while they prompt us all with the digits, I don't necessarily think the actual 'date' was something so intended, I think we all participated in creating an energy as a by-product, an off-shoot of their prompts in our lives...a 'resonance', if you will, to their work...but I sort of felt like if it was something we were all to do, then all walks of life would be there and in droves and from every corner of the earth. Even the drum circles....they were very much all white people participating in their meditations....which I have many friends that are strongly aligned to the Native American experience and told me this is a big issue with Sedona...it's like packaged 'spirituality'...not necessariy aligned to the truths of the Hopi or Native American idealogies...so in true Native American drum circles, women aren't even allowed...but I think we all share a sense that our connections are truly universal...so it's not gonna be all one color or gender, that was my only issue with Sedona. I know people were capitalizing on the 'phenomena' and I still hold that squeamish view because it was so all white with little to no diversity. Lots of hippies and I love them and feel their call is just as valid as any...but I'm not the dye-in-the-wool koombayah girl. I feel like my typical status as a normal 'housewife' (is there such a thing) that has actualized these happenings is a testimony to the movement of Light coming through each of our sparks. If anything, i hold a certain degree of curiousity in the shaman/guru that knows all the practices and techniques in working with energy and light and meditation and psychic phenomena. I am very much an Idiot-Savant...but when I see or know things or need be taught things, they show me. I wasn't brought up by the hippie mom doing drum circles and smudging, but I do so now...I just don't look like all the swamis. :-) It seemed that there were far more connected spirits that were charging for 'conferences' or 'sessions' or 'groups' or medicine wheel circle meditations, etc. I didn't do any of those because I do not charge for anything I do with the energy of the Most High. I am altruistic with lightwork...I give and do as directed when given direction...but paying for 'community' just feels adverse to the connections under which I am aligned.

which I don't know that any cultures rules apply anymore...so many things are changing...but I just feel like the 11:11 prompt is so credible because every walk is experiencing them. From the Buddhist to the Christian, to the South American to the Belgian, to the Chinese to the Swahili....and THIS is the beauty of it all, no? Even I...l I'm not some iconic personality that is deeply connected to indians at all...but I have a very prominent Indian guide and I love him, I just feel like he's always watching over me, even tolerating me....definitely steering me along my path and with some greater sense of who I am than I possess. For this, he is a very dear friend to me and well...I have to thank this board for even educating me well enough to pursue my instincts and trust the happenings and find solid ground in knowing those invisible stewards that are with us and helping us. But I don't have a bunch of Native American anything in my home...I never had that sort of vibe on any level...even now, my curiousity to that culture is more to understand my Chief and his presence because I want to better honor him for when he does appear....

So that was my Sedona.

No blasting revelations, no bursting chakra alignments beyond the first experiences...my first moments were like a jet taking off and I've now landed in these gifts a bit and yet continue to be stretched in my perceptions and understandings.

Sedona is a holy place though and my only wish is that there had been hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world...I still wait for that day to come when we all congregate in some holy place (maybe Sedona) and from all walks, from all creeds, all nationalities and then to sit in the middle of that meditation with our completed, beloved family all sharing the mighty light of our truths at once, together... I soooo see this....but even now, what I see, is VERY cosmic....

one day, we'll do this...

Tell me about your Sedona 11.11.11...or just tell me about your 11.11.11....did you have a revelation? did you have an epic moment? I honor their devotion to you and me. Namaste, Rebecca
I am.
True
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11.11.11 - Sedona

Post by True »

This was amazing! You had an epic experience on 11-11-11. My 11-11-11 was nothing! Yours was great and I enjoyed reading your experiences. Thanks for sharing them with us I look forward to what others experienced.