The Prompts Have Returned!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Mathew
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The Prompts Have Returned!

Post by Mathew »

Hi George, Geoff, Sandy and the 11:11 family,

I haven't been around for a long, long time, I'm sorry, but I have been experiencing something I have come to know as "the great emptying" or "the void" -- basically a period of years where nothing I tried to do came to any fruition regardless of my intent. During this time, 11:11 prompts also came to a halt as did my channeling ability. Nevertheless, as of maybe 2 weeks prior to 11-11-11, the prompts began to trickle in again, and then became goosebump provoking right around the turn of the New Year (and have continued that way ever since). Interestingly, I had a major breakthrough on 11-11-11 when I channeled a message from the angels right after my meditation that day -- the first time I had been able to channel anything in 2 years! A month and a half later, in the middle of the night on December 31st, I awoke with a beautiful vision/message stuck in my head. I got out of bed, wrote it down, and ever since, I have been on a whirlwind ride of excitement. If you are interested to know why, please read the story and see the video I made that was posted (independently) today on the site, 2012 Scenario at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/a-vi ... thew-hart/.

Many Blessings to all,

Mathew
Place yourself amidst an ocean of love and you will drift without effort to the land of your dreams.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Prompts Have Returned!

Post by inlikeflint »

Cool video... I might appropriate the idea...

I'm going to twitter your vid.
Mathew
Busy Bee

Post by Mathew »

Thank you for your kind words... and for sharing the vid!
Place yourself amidst an ocean of love and you will drift without effort to the land of your dreams.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mathew,
It has been a long time since I have spoken with you but I must say it is such a great pleasure to see you again and with such a hopeful message for all of us. :D I believe with all my heart that that vision of a beautiful world will come about some day and each of our efforts help to bring it about. Little by little Love will change the face of this planet and we will come into our true inheritance.
Interestingly, I had a major breakthrough on 11-11-11 when I channelled a message from the angels right after my meditation that day -- the first time I had been able to channel anything in 2 years!
I am soooooooo HAPPY for you! You are blessed! :sunflower:
Much Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mathew
Busy Bee

Post by Mathew »

Hi Sandy,

So nice to connect with you again, and thank you for the kind words. The return of the 11:11 prompts (and their timing) combined with my intuition seem to suggest that 2012 is a time to begin to approach/manifest this beautiful new world as if it has already arrived. Judging by the way my message and video came about, there is a lot of angelic assistance supporting this notion and the meditation/visualization event of January 21st. Believe me, after coming through that long and awful void, truly, I have indeed found myself in a beautiful new world!

Many blessings to you and George,

Mathew
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Sandy wrote:Little by little Love will change the face of this planet and we will come into our true inheritance.
:kiss:

I loved the way you put that!!! :bana:

Touched.. :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Mathew
Busy Bee

Post by Mathew »

Hi touchedbyan angel,

You just hit 111 posts! Thanks for the prompt! :bana: And thanks for pointing out Sandy's exquisite phrase. I think I was moving too fast the first time through! It's been that kind of day! :roll

Mathew
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

((( Mathew ))) when the heck did you get back here :D great to see you again, will go read your postings :)

much peace

Edit: cant open the you tube video link on my phone, will watch on pc later, joined the fb group though.. Great to see you...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Mathew
Busy Bee

Post by Mathew »

Hi Sarah,

Great to "see" you! I dropped in just yesterday! It's been quite the New Year for me! So glad you joined our FB group! :bana:

Lot's of love, :kiss:

Mathew
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Lot's of love too Mathew...

Have a good new year... ! :)

love Sarah x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB