3rd eye, 4-D illusion...and I'm back!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

3rd eye, 4-D illusion...and I'm back!

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi folks,
been many months that I've been away. My apologies. Did y'all miss me? ;)
Note that not a day passed by that I did not think of you all that are associated
with this board including the celestials. The midwayers and the 444, especially Bzutu were very active during my Dad's
death in Dec 2010 when I made a trip to India. There was so much supernatural stuff happening,
it took about 2 weeks to feel grounded again.
I wanted to write it all but planning to write ended-up me writing nothing at all about it.
Many things have happened since then.
I continue to use the Akashic Construct...no luck yet but I'm not giving up.

The most mind-blowing of them being...
In July, I was driving my car right outside our subdivision.
It was the same roads, grass, trees, buildings, sidewalks that
I've seen hundreds of times before. But this time and all of a sudden,
something in my perception changed..like I was looking at it for the first time..
like I was looking at this all-too-familiar road with fresh eyes.
The next second, my entire vision changed to that of energy.
Everything was made out of light...it looked translucent.
The whole pharmacy building in front of me looked like it was made out of tracing paper.
It was no longer solid. All the surfaces were clearly translucent and all its edges were stringed light particles & they were vibrating,
like a string of beads.
I was like..."You gotta be kidding me...holy Mack...we DO live in an illusion!!!" :roll

Many sages & Rishis have talked about this. Now I saw it. It was blatantly obvious. No explanation needed.

Then the logic part...as to WHY I saw it. I had my chakras opened in 2008 (which produced an instant Nirvana/Holy spirit experience.)
My 3rd eye/brow had steadily been making increasingly frequent sensations (pressure, itching, tickling, tingling) since last year.
I joked about it to others saying those Indian guys back-in-tha-day were probably right about 3rd eye stuff...coz I'm feelin' it!
Now I quit drinking any alcohol and smoking cigs in January...so my head was very clear & I was alert since I was driving.

This is just one more stage in ascension/enlightenment. It's not a big deal...just a stage.
1 eye open = You see in 2D
2 eyes open = You see in 3D
3 eyes open = You see in 4D
So, I was looking at a 4th dimension. Clearly, the frequency band the 4th dimension pervades is not percievable by the
frequencies the cones & rods that typical eyes percieve in the visible spectrum of light.
4D is very difficult to understand as we're trapped in 3D....according to Carl Sagan. I agree.
Even the physics models of 4D I looked at in documentaries on TV and with Math instructors on Youtube don't look anything like it.
The experience lasted only a few seconds but it changed my entire world view.
I remembered much later having read Pandit Gopi Krishna's book 'Kundalini, the evolutionary energy in man'
in which he describes this as a 'lustre.' I call it 'The tracing paper effect.'
(Why do affluent people make such a big deal about their houses, buildings & property when it's just as strong as tracing paper?)

Now...I've found others on Youtube having seen this exact thing.
I don't recall looking at people during this episode...which I regret. Would they have looked translucent too? I don't know (yet.)
Could my higher Self or some other Being removed a filter temporarily to let me see this? No clue.
This year, I drove 2000 miles to Canada, flew to London & Paris. Not a day went by when I hadn't wished I could see it again,
prayed to God endless times to lemme see it again but it hasn't. Looked out the windows of planes repeatedly for a different perspective
hoping it would job my brain to let me see it again. It never happened again.
I dearly want it to... and my 3rd eye area continues to make sensations.
Now, it does that simply as soon as I merely think of my brow area.

My question is...
What am I supposed to do about it? How can I see the illusion again?
Anybody else see this?
Does anyone have any guidance?

I want to see it again so I can take a closer look at it and analyze it.

Much love and blessings,
-Kenz-
ps. Not sure where to have posted but this is the closest area I thought.
Geoff, please move it wherever you deem it fit.
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 3rd eye, 4-D illusion...and I'm back!

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hi DJKENZ welcome back ! i remmber you but think you had a different avatar ? did you share a dream once where you were looking over the ledge of something ? talked about dejavu i think :?: shared some links with healing music or working with 22 a lot ? sorry hah BUT WB
that is COOL last night i had a change in perspective but it wasn't near as intense- more like a filter had been placed over my eyes and i was looking at the same thing in a different light(literally, everything had a translucent pink glow to it)

if anything i'm glad this experience has given you much to think about and helped broaden your perspective maybe even to the extent at which you view and serve your fellow man ?
woulda been neat to see what people looked like
GL with everything
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kenz!!!
been many months that I've been away. My apologies. Did y'all miss me?
Nope haven't missed you at all! ;) ....I'm being silly! .... of course we missed you!!!!!! ((((((((KENZ))))))))))
You are a part of our large extended family...each one of loved and cherished regardless of the time spent here or there... even apart we are still together... in a manner of speaking.

I was so sorry to hear of the death of your Father and hope you and your family was comforted in this time of great need.

It sounds like you have had quite a few months and are happily progressing onwards to new spiritual insights...

and I am wondering with this brilliant happening...if you weren't gifted with the arrival of a mind endowment...(The arrival of morontia mind) How amazing!!!!... :happy

Before I skip off I just want to say how much I enjoy your new photo avi...I see much love in those eyes of yours...

Here's another (((((Big Hug)))))

Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi Sandy.

>I was so sorry to hear of the death of your Father and hope you and your family was comforted in this time of great need.
>
Thanks, I kept reminding everyone including my Mum that it was just a body and that my Dad still exists. It worked to some degree & I felt his energy in that house later and also when I back to the States. My toddler in fact was having a conversation with him soon after death but my wife couldn't see him. I was at
the airport by that time. It was my only unfulfilled wish...that he hadn't gotten to see my kid & I think he fulfilled it.
But the loud, melodramatic crying of Indian women can shake a man to his core.

The epitomy of the supernatural incidents was when his body was laid in the
living room of his house & I was wiping his forehead with a wet cloth (most painful thing I ever had to do) in readying it for the Wake.. & I felt 2 fingers
gently caress my back like someone was lovingly saying "It's alright son, it's alright."
I turned around to look and there was nobody there. Not sure who it was but I'd
sure like to know. Was it an Angel, was it my Dad? Was it a Midwayer?
Of course I'd like to think it's my Dad but I'd rather know the Truth.

>It sounds like you have had quite a few months and are happily progressing onwards to new spiritual insights...
>
Yea, every few months has a new revelation. The journey inward is so exciting!
It's made me quite alert, centered, greatful and worshipful.
I regularly ask God to take me where he needs me and time and time again,
I end-up in a situation where I was able to help someone in need.
Those never cease to amaze me because I never hear any instructions
and all my thoughts/ideas seem like my own. Is that God or Higher-Self doing that?
The newest one was while filling gas earlier this month.
A Spanish man had a ton of coins laid-out on the cashier's table trying to pay
for a soda and a burrito. I jumped in, paid for it & gave him $5 as well. Felt good. Right place, right time.

>and I am wondering with this brilliant happening...if you weren't gifted with >the arrival of a mind endowment...(The arrival of morontia mind) How >amazing!!!!... :happy
>
Thanks for that thought. Interesting, but honestly, I've also noted that spiritual success can also create an ego problem just like material success can. So, I'll downplay it till further notice. :lol:
Besides, shouldn't one be offline (as in asleep) before an entire mind change occurs? And I was driving my car![/b :cyclopsani:
Try to change a processor in a computer while it's ON/running programs
& accidents will occur. I do recall in the UB or the distro that Morontia mind can
come in a human body but then why can't I see 4D again if that change is permanent?

>Before I skip off I just want to say how much I enjoy your new photo avi...I see
>much love in those eyes of yours...
>
Thank you. Yes, there's a lot in there I concur. :loves

>Here's another (((((Big Hug)))))
>
Aaawww, Thank you. I feel it. (-: Hugging back!

At Rain:
>hi DJKENZ welcome back
>
Thanks!

> ! i remmber you but think you had a different avatar ?
>
Probably be a different person.
I have a generic face so people see me everywhere.
Just kiddin, Yes, same person. Quite a few avatars (I get bored quick) the most memorable of them apparently being related to a toilet! :lol:
(Sandy knows) :mrgreen:

>did you share a dream once where you were looking over the ledge of
>something ?
>
Yes, I'll never forget that dream. My toddler is still alive today because of it.

>talked about dejavu i think :?: shared some links with healing music
>
Don't recall I posted on that subject but yes I do produce music.

> or working with 22 a lot ?
>
Being prompted by 22 a lot, can't say I've been much help to him from my end though :lol:

>that is COOL last night i had a change in perspective but it wasn't near as >intense- more like a filter had been placed over my eyes and i was looking at >the same thing in a different light(literally, everything had a translucent pink >glow to it)
>
Isn't it interesting that you saw my post of an experience similar to yours on the
same day I posted it after ~11 months of my being away?
May have been the same thing. I wonder if you were able to see your aura as well? A Reiki healer once told me she saw Pink around me. Perhaps same thing
or perhaps I'm 'bending gender'...no clue. :lol:

>if anything i'm glad this experience has given you much to think about and
>helped broaden your perspective maybe even to the extent at which you view
>and serve your fellow man ?
>
Ditto! Yes it has.
I realized there are more idiots in the world than I had foresaw.
Ok...ok....just kidding...it's a joke people!
Yes, it's made me more compassionate with those who are not in-the-know (yet.)
It's also made me realize that everyone has a specific time/place for their awakenings & everyones reality is a very personal experience.

>woulda been neat to see what people looked like
>GL with everything
>
Yea, I wonder about that quit a bit :roll
I mean would I be able to see through women's clothes?
How about hot women's clothes, is that allowed in Morontia-land :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well...how about Auras? I'd love to see those for my daily healing practice.
That would be incredibly useful to me (wish for that a lot...to no avail.)

Will post more experiences soon.
hugs,
-Kenz-
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks kenz and yes its all very interesting
and yeah it would be nice :P ; )
see ya buddy
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello DJKenz,

Nice to meet you. I really enjoyed your post and found your 3rd eyes vibrating, itching, etc... interesting. I have read others who have the same thing happen and not sure what to do about it. I think I can help with this part.

I have been apart of something called Self Realization Fellowship out in California for over 20 years. They practice prayer meditation. What they do is focus on the 3rd eye, or the Christ consciousness center. A dark blue ring encased by a lighter blue and a single star in the middle.

You are being prompted to work on that area. While mediating in your position, focus your eyes and attention on that center, relax and just breathe. Once you have seen the Christ consciousness center, try to enter through it. Once you have passed through the center, it is said that you have been reborn. Note: It may take years to see the center and more to enter. Your success depends on your level of stillness.

I hope this is helpful.

Allow me to explain one of my experiences. Many years ago, I had been mediating for days every morning and night for a period of time. (I do this on and off depending on how busy I get.) One day during my mediation I was very still. I had achieved stillness and peace when all of the sudden I became aware of my soul hovering above my body. I was still attached by a silver cord but I was definitely floating. I could no longer feel my body or the air being expelled from my lungs. It was startling. It only lasted a few seconds, as with you, when I became aware I floated back to my body.

I was grateful and felt blessed and sang praises. I got up and did my work all the while thinking of this wonderful event. But then I realized my legs weren't asleep. Usually after being in the lotus position during the mediation my legs would have pin needles until the circulation returned. Not this time. My body was free and light and peaceful. To this day I realized what a truly remarkable gift that was.

Like you I have prayed and tried during my mediation to achieve that same level of stillness and experience, but it has not happened yet. But I still try.

Rhonda
Wishing you light.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Rhonda,
thank you for your helpful post.
You answered two concerns of mine at once.
1) Getting to perfect stillness which I suppose I still haven't achieved for some reason
despite having learned meditation at age 9 and having decades of practice.
Question: Do you not lose consciousness in deep stillness?
It seems like you retained consciousness.
What type of meditation do you practice. Is it focused on breathing or do you have a mantra?
The one I learned was Trancendental Meditation which has a mantra..which I sometimes use.
It obliterates consciousness in deep states. Most often, I try to just go deep without a mantra
to try and remain conscious.

2) What to do about the third eye. I will practice your technique.
I feel like I'm on the brink of something with my 3rd eye.
I took 2 classes with Master Mantak Chia in Spring but they were quite useless frankly.

hugs,
-Kenz-
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

And oh....your experience sounds amazing!
I was just recently wondering about this 'silver cord' business.
I've never seen it...but it makes sense that it should be there
to tie your soul to your body during incarnation.
As I've been writing these 2 posts, my 3rd eye continues to make pressure, tingling & electrical sensations.

-K-
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kenz,
I am enjoying your conversations...

and just wanted to comment on a couple things you wrote:
Thanks for that thought. Interesting, but honestly, I've also noted that spiritual success can also create an ego problem just like material success can. So, I'll downplay it till further notice.
Besides, shouldn't one be offline (as in asleep) before an entire mind change occurs? And I was driving my car![/b
Try to change a processor in a computer while it's ON/running programs
& accidents will occur. I do recall in the UB or the distro that Morontia mind can
come in a human body but then why can't I see 4D again if that change is permanent?

Well a mind endowment is an addition... to our own human mind. It often arrives when it arrives...and the effect it has on us differences from person to person. Sometimes it is a simple change or flash in our perception..sometimes it can really knock us about... yet the change within us, is spiritual and of those dimensions perhaps you spoke of...it allows us greater and greater understanding..and I say that very loosely as it sort of sounds like I am simply talking about mind which I am not...understanding... in greater more soul-felt ways, perhaps, but then again as I said the experience is different I suspect for everybody.

I am not a bit surprised by this especially after what you wrote here...

Yea, every few months has a new revelation. The journey inward is so exciting!
It's made me quite alert, centered, grateful and worshipful.
I regularly ask God to take me where he needs me and time and time again,
I end-up in a situation where I was able to help someone in need.
Those never cease to amaze me because I never hear any instructions
and all my thoughts/ideas seem like my own. Is that God or Higher-Self doing that?

Yes... I believe it is both, one and the same! :) You are working closely with your God Within... and getting valuable impute/intuition with resultant in benefits for you and your fellow earth siblings. That is one of our dual purposes I think...To grow ever closer and reliant on our Divine One within which seems to mushrooms into greater connectivity and love for those around us. In my personal opinion, it isn't so much the experience of these spiritual happenings that effect the changes..it is what comes after perhaps... the increase desire to serve the will of the One and follow the leadings intuited because of the growing closeness. It is there you find the force that will bring peace not only to yourself but others too. The "flash " is wonderful...exciting and desirable...but is given for a reason...to get across an idea..be that a vast celestial idea :D ... make it real for you...quite possibly the one you recognized. :D ... or perhaps help us perform "a job" more completely and efficiently as with Primary Midwayer Andrea who asked for a lesser mind endowment so she could draw closer to her human siblings and help them more efficiently... all that we experience as mortals can help us on the long path as we reach for our eternal Destiny while still in the flesh, blood and bones of life. But it seems without what comes after...and you sort of intimated this with the ego..."the flash" becomes a favored imagery over time...even creating such a strong desire that it can create a "block" to our progress as easily as uplift as we desire ever greater and greater experiences.
I am still pondering and thinking about what you witnessed... "some day" what seems wonderously out of the ordinary to human eyes will be existence for us...Wow! that is exciting...to think of the wonders we will be a part of...ways of being...understanding and experiencing the spiritual universe! "Someday" may be closer than we think, eh? :bana:

I must say, this simple lady loves hearing the excitement in your words/experiences and those of Rhonda and others that so lift my spirit as I celebrate life today. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
(P.S. yes...I do remember the "toilet avi" and the story behind it. Must admit I chuckle every time I think of it. :mrgreen: )
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey kenz maybe you don't have enough energy yet to harness/sustain it.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

is it possible it can be harmful physically or mentally tapping into an ability like that
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello DJKenz, :hithere

I agree you are definitely on the brink of something with the 3rd eye. I’m no master but, from what I know, if the 3rd eye is begging for your attention, give it that focus.

This is so hard, I can go through so many techniques and the how, but in the end what matters is being still.

Make sure your focus is on the third eye. It’s important that you concentrate on the breathing in and out. When your mind wanders bring it back to the breathing. When you have done that for about 10 minutes, stop all thoughts. Just be. But keep the focus of your eyes on the 3rd eye.

It was during the, just being part, that I experienced the separation of my soul from my body. I have done the meditation on and off over the past 30 years, and I have achieved great stillness.

I don’t ever lose consciousness, I just find peace during those few precious moments of not thinking.

It is during the not thinking that we receive messages from on high. But at the same time it is important that we do the Akashic Visualization. We need both.

I don’t know where this is coming from but, regarding the Akashic visualization. For each visualization that is done in deep concentration the more real the visualization becomes. That is why George adds all the physical senses to the recording. Once you sense, feel, taste, hear, and smell everything not only in the pleasant scene in nature but in the construct itself the more it becomes real.

Continue to visualize until the color, and structure are sound, at that point it will become a place to heal. Until then the celestial is preparing you for that time. Stay true to the visualization, but at the same time, be aware of your breathing.

I hope this is helpful.

Hugs Rhonda :loves

PS. The silver cord does keep you tied to the body. If you ever do any astral traveling you will be able to see it. Cool Hah.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, (((((((Rhonda)))))) you certainly helped me with that post! ..certainly a keeper!.. very, very helpful for Akashic work! Thank you! :D
Love,
Sandy
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Sandy and Everyone,

Thank you but I cannot take credit for it. I've been getting messages like that for years. As I talk to people, all of the sudden things just come out of my mouth, and it just happens to be what that person needs. It happens in my writing also.

Half the time I don't have any prior knowledge of the message ahead of time, but I learn at the same moment the person get the message. It is weird, but I don't mind. A lot of time I get messages from others the same way. It's a give and take. ;)

Can I tell you something really cool. :D Sunday I had to go by bus and get groceries. I knew it would be heavy but I had to get cat food for my sweet babies. (I love my cats can you tell.) Anyway on the way home from the bus, I started walking the many blocks to my home. I prayed during the walk for strength to carry the heavy load. I only asked that we, me and god, do it together. At about midpoint I stopped because I was loosing circulation in my left arm, the one with the heaviest load. I was evenly balance with a load in each arm. The left had more because it also held my purse.

When out of nowhere I heard, Do You need help? I turned around to see two boys a ways from me approaching. I turned back around thinking, oh, they just wanted money. Then I heard the footfalls and again the question. Do you need help? Two boys stood in front of me. I told them yes but I can't pay them. They said they just wanted something to do for twenty minutes.

I asked them if they were sure. They said yes. Those two angels, ages 10 and 11, took the heavy bags and walked me all the way home. I was so grateful that I paid them $1.00 each.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciated the boys help, that I am telling everyone about it. God is good. :kiss:

Rhonda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rhonda,
This has been a day for angels...I just read Liz's post where she speaks of meeting her angels in the flesh and now yours where you describe two young earth angels coming to your aid. Bless their hearts for their willingness to help and yours too for allowing them to assist as you know the rewards (and I'm not speaking of money here) that helping someone can bring to our own feelings of deep satisfaction and worth. They gave to you and you them. Love abounds! :sunflower:

How is the apartment/home hunting going? :finger: Saying a little prayer the right place is found for you and your "four little babies" real soon.
Love,
Sandy
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

HI Sandy, :hithere

It's going slow. My daughter is doing the searching for me and making some calls. Over the weekend hopefully we will do some looking. On the trip back to my apartment we'll stop off at a Uhaul place so I can pick up some packing take. I have a large number of really good Uhaul reusable boxes. Then I start the task of packing all my belonging. :!:

It could be worse. I could end up homeless for the third time. :|

I wrote a blog post about a special Christmas Miracle that happened to me, if anyone want to read it. http://rjmarshwriter.blogspot.com/2011/ ... racle.html

May your own Christmas Miracles happen in your life.

A special Blessing to all. :loves

Rhonda
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

@Sandy:
>must say, this simple lady loves hearing the excitement in your >words/experiences
>
This simple lady is a powerhouse of knowledge, compassion, understanding & creativity!

@Rain:
It's possible i may not have the energy.. or perhaps I do and this was just a teaser. I don't know.
I'm sure it will be revealed to me later.
I can imagine that if such an ability was ON all the time, it would be a bit difficult
to look at paintings, scenery or anything and appreciate it like i usually do.
Driving the car would be fine because I was driving at that time. :bike:
And no, these things have made me more fearless about life's dramas/incidents
& can't see it as a bad thing.
You, I and all humans know exactly what I saw very very well.
The problem is...we don't remember it once we take birth (incarnate) because we chose to have amnesia upon birth.
Think about it for a minute. If your life was about going to work and coming home
everyday, wouldn't it get boring? But you would do it because it was your duty.
However, you enjoy an immersive movie or video game that makes you feel what you want to feel:
scared, happy, sad, excited, thoughtful, angry, whatever.
That's what life is...exactly like a video game and we're in a virtual reality setting. It makes sense to me. The creator of our universe is making good use
of real estate by splitting up the continually growing population of humans &
light beings into dimensions...each at a separate level mostly unaware of the other. Every once in a while, someone is given a chance to peek into the other
dimension or a different planet.
If you are playing a video game, you know exactly who you are..your identity is preserved. You play a character, achieve different things & interact with other characters in the game...the kind of game you want to enjoy/experience/learn-from. Now what if you FORGET who you are? The only character you're identified with is the player in the game! You would take that game pretty seriously wouldn't you? As long as the player has health, you continue to play it. If the character dies & your identity is restored, you suddenly remember your real identity..rain & then you would REMEMBER that you were
just playing a game in that virtual reality setting for those experiences YOU chose to have.

In my LBL (Life Between Lives) hypnosis study, I read all 4 of pioneering hypnotherapist Michael Newton's books (rapidly) & the case studies all reflect my own understandings of the illusive world we live in. In those books, the Hypnotherapists are taking the patients down to super-conscious level where the amnesiaic block is removed. Thus the patient "Realizes himself/herself." After talking to 2 Himalayan masters recently about Self-Realization, my understanding was sealed because they continued to talk about their recall of memory & how they remembered all their past lives & knew who they were.
(Note that my understanding of reincarnation is inclined to what ABC-22 Chief Bzutu and the Urantia Book have stated as the actual process of reincarnation in which God takes part. In Newton's books, not
all patients were aware that God was present but the UB describes the TA & a guardian Seraph present when the person's soul reached the spirit state.) Thus LBL Hypnosis in 2 sessions (1-regression to the womb, 2-regression beyond the womb) can retrieve this information in 2 sessions which would take a yogi a lifetime of meditation to do.
Over summer, upon request from my bro-in-law, I verified that this Amnesiaic block exists
when I regressed him to the womb and attempted to go beyond that while he was in an Alpha trance.
When I woke him up, he said, he couldn't go past it "because there seemed like a block." (!!!!!!)

On a different note, I got sad for no reason this past weekend & a connection was made in my head. It was profound and it brought me to tears a few times & I was profoundly/bitterly humbled.
Backtracking to October 2010...

In what I call "my God experience" in October of 2010, I was er...(here it goes again)...emanating from the toilet :lol: & was about to take a shower.
I stopped dead in my tracks because suddenly.. words were spoken by a "silent voice within" in the heart area of my body.
Those words were "You know your maker and creator/manufacturer (-felt like "manufacturer") and you have a purpose." I smiled and said (as if I had known all along)"Oh yes, of course, I do know that" & thought to myself "And what's my purpose???"...There was just silence...no response to that query.
A MEMORY was simultaneously provided to me. It felt like it came from up and to the left of my head
because there was a sensation in that part of my head. It was a very old memory, probably
lasting a lifetime (compared to a new memory like losing your keys in the morning and finding them by evening.) There were no clues that brought this memory afront, it just popped into my consciousness.
In this memory was a vision (while my eyes were open! this is happening more & more lately) and it was of a place very far away in space. But the place had no light emanating from it...it was just dark...I was puzzled.
I didn't know what that was. In English, this may sound like a bizarre incident. However, the 'feeling' I got was so natural, it was just a plain thought..excepting for that "words were spoken in my heart area."
So, I went into the shower thinking "well, that's a nice Holy thought to start the day with & went off to work."
I thought it would fade away like any other thought.
That feeling & thought lasted TWO WEEKS!!!!
Nothing I did made it change...phonecalls, conversations, spreadsheets, driving, eating, whatever.
It was like Candy in your mouth that wouldn't change its intensity...neither more nor less..just steady.
I was puzzled. It was clearly "a God experience" but I was puzzled what I was experiencing.
Another oddity...In this experience, I didn't detect ANY personality of the person who spoke & everyone I had talked to on facebook, in-person, email, youtube or read in books about their God experience...all described a White light & God-loved-me experience. Mine was nothing like that. Mine was a just memory recall!

Was this a human or a divine experience is what kept running in my mind.

The first weekend after those 2 weeks passed, I was playing
keyboards and had 5 mins before my next set. A friend co-incidentally popped at my show & I told her
I need to ask you something & i described what I had experienced to see if she experienced it as well..by any chance.
I told her I was particularly perturbed that I didn't detect a personality in God.
She said YES she did have such an experience (!!) and said "You didn't detect a personlity in God because there isn't any" (she recanted that later) but did verify she didn't detect a personality either.
I remained puzzled.
It was just about 4 days later when I read (again & understood this time) in the Urantia Book that the
Thought Adjuster is PRE-PERSONAL and that until a human develops his/her soul to a 7th stage spirit, he would be unable to percieve God's personality.
This hit me like a thunderbolt. It made complete sense!
I can say that I personally validated such a deep & estoric piece of information described the UB. How cool!

Coming back to the present (last weekend.)
I never put much weight on the "dark place" vision the whole year but I remembered it.
I was alone this weekend, worked all Saturday & for some reason, kept feeling sad.
And then.....
All of a sudden, a connection was made in my mind...that the dark place was WHERE GOD LIVES!!
And I remembered that the UB said that paradise is surrounded by "Dark Gravity Bodies" which I believe
to be black holes (we didn't have "Black Holes" in our vocabulary when the UB was published)
and THAT is why I couldn't see anything in the vision!
I also realized that "Up and to the Left" was the direction of Paradise (or any physical manifestaion of it)
relative to MY position in space.

You can imagine how humbling such a revelation can be.

I realize that every single one of us must know this information already in spirit but have merely chosen to forget it to see how we would carry ourselves WITHOUT having this info on a daily basis.

hugs,
-Kenz-
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rhonda,
I just read your Christmas Miracle and it touched me deeply.
So the next time Christmas doesn’t quite go as you had planned for whatever reason, the holiday spirit is more important, and of course giving thanks and praise. May your Holiday be blessed with the spirit within, and joy to you and yours always.
Thank you for sharing that experience and the message that I so needed to hear this Christmas. :rendeer:
With Love
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kenz,
I have just read your amazing post and my heart is full. :happy Thank you my friend for sharing your thoughts and these extraordinary revelations.
How often I have dreamed of getting a vision of Paradise... to think that somewhere inbedded in my essence is all that...a knowing of such things...I forget this... not the knowing but the knowing of the knowing...well I forget the knowing too... Okay... enough of that. You know what I mean. ;)
Wow...there isn't an emoticom to describe it is there? :lol: There's no doubt about it...understanding a revelation is soooooo good for the soul...
:sunflower:
(((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

>I have just read your amazing post and my heart is full. :happy Thank you my friend for sharing your thoughts
>and these extraordinary revelations.
>
Glad you enjoyed them.
I need to document these things and this forum is a good place for that with open minds with honest critique/analysis
from experienced people like yourself, George, Geoff (where is he??) the moderators and other friends.
Additionally like everyone, this life has terrible memory loss & I was having to hold it in my mind for too long
before documenting it..else I'll forget & poor memory may corrupt the accuracy of the information.
I used to call these "Awakenings" but ..as of this past weekend, I too have started calling them "Revelations" which
feels like a more appropriate term.

>How often I have dreamed of getting a vision of Paradise... to think that somewhere inbedded in my essence is all
>that...a knowing of such things...I forget this... not the knowing but the knowing of the knowing...well I forget the
>knowing too... Okay... enough of that. You know what I mean. ;)
>
heh heh. Yes, I do and yes you know exactly where what is...whatever you're privy too at your own soul-growth level.
If you get this done, you will remember.
(link now deleted)
I'm saving up for it, it's expensive & the 2nd session (LBL) is like 4-5hrs long!

However, note that you may defeat the whole purpose of your incarnation/life through an LBL hypnosis/Self-realization session (though it will expose the reasons for the why/how/what especially regarding people that have come &
gone in your life causing hurts.)
You chose to forget what you already know, who/what/where God is, which celestials you know, soul-group you're
a part of (like a classroom where several people at a similiar level are getting trained by a guide, etc.) what the universe/spirit-life
is like, etc & remembering all this right now may lead to what one Swami said about Self-realized Swamis....that it leads
to a "general lack of interest in things." I've seen this in many swami's faces over the years & it puzzled me. They appear
unconcerned, detached & simply following the motions of showing-up for appearances, talking while looking zoned-out
(or remaining completely silent even in meetings) and moving on to the next one coz their Guru said "You're done with
your training here, you Self-Realized, now go into the world & teach." OR..it may empower you & because perhaps you
chose to know all this while being in the flesh...to see how it feels. Perhaps that was the planned adventure. I'm
convinced it is for me. But that would be a pre-birth life-plan choice thing for you that I wouldn't know anything about.

I was led to see this episode on TV soon after my "The God experience."
It hit the nail-on-the-head in what I saw in space in the vision (though I still remained puzzled about the target - "dark
place" until this past weekend.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlwyU0_M ... re=related
Watch from 0:53 regarding the Harvard Neurosurgeon.

The multiverse he describes is what I saw as "very far away in space." I don't recall clearly seeing
planets/stars but my sense was the target "dark place" was after passing through space in what he describes.
Notice he doesn't describe paradise itself. He may have not seen it either. Or he may be describing Havona.
Or my experience may be pointing to Havona too..or Divinington where the TA's come from because my TA made a
'projection to Divinington...?' Perhaps, my TA got exchanged with another one & it took 2 weeks to make that change?
Not absolutely sure.
Either way, all these places are sacred, close to God & they exist in one energy form or another.
I have a theory: I always look for 3 sources (another person, book, documentary, another experience) to check my experience/understanding of something. This documentary that came on TV was the 2nd one.

I had 2 more revelations which I'll write about soon.
hugs,
-Kenz-
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Others on the illusion:

http://www.youtube.com/user/aedalaeblur ... br5FdOshbs
'I was led to this video co-incidentally shortly after I pierced the illusion in July.
There are so many meditation videos on youtube..yet I ended-up choosing this particular one to
play at the most perfect time. I had goosebumps when I did!
The automatic writer is not even confident she's actually getting real information :P
yet what the entity is saying resonated LOUDLY with me. No idea who the entity/teacher is.
The automatic writing is transcribed using a computer voice.

I finally also got a grasp on what this "soul" is.
Think of it as....if your body left you...whats remains behind is more or less your soul.

Will paste more corroborating links as I find them.
hugs,
-K-
overmind

Post by overmind »

I really liked how you said one eye = 2D, 2 eyes 3D, 3 eyes 4D. It made me lol about the thought that the dimension we are capable of perceiving is completely dependent on the number of eyes we have. I bet I could ascend a lot faster if I grew some extra eyes. :cyclopsani: Just gave me quite the chuckle.

As to your question about if we are translucent, technically we are. Our bodies are made up of atoms with quite a bit of space in between. Even atoms have free space inside of themselves. We are the densest of beings, yet we still aren't that dense. :bana:
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

@Overmind:
heh heh, I try to make sense out of this continuing revelations.
Sometimes I get the analysis wrong.
Most times I get them right (as later corroborated by
secondary experiences, person, video, book, etc.)

I thought to ask one of my psychic/healer friends whom I trust and
he verified that can too can see it, 7 times in the last 4 years
and is able to see it at-will now. He said he DID look through bodies
and it is X-ray vision & occurs when the 3rd eye is acting up and the
Crown is tingling. Strange huh?

My meditations & AK experiences have always been without any visuals
or audio but for the past 2 weeks or so, I kept seeing subtle but noticeable
swaths of White light passing across my closed eyes. You could say they were White vertical blobs
of light (always White.) This only happens when my
3rd eye is acting-up (tingling, pressure or electricity) & my Crown is also tingling.
In one stillness meditation recently,
it felt like a strobe light was being thrown on my face..so I had to open me eyes
to cancel it. Last week, a subtle big White shape passed from my left to my right
and I instinctively opened my eyes...like I would if someone came too close to
me catching me by surprise and I would thus naturally blink my open eyes.
I got prompted like mad yesterday morning & so went straight to using the
AK. As usual for me, nothing happened. So, I woke up and was
watching TV. Happened to click on an "Astral Projection" video on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkWNB9inwI0
I stayed away from this because it made me nervous about seeing stuff like
ghosts or wierd creatures & I read Geoff's great book on this.
And I realize One can't be enlightened if one doesn't understand the dark side of reality
as well as the bright side. Of course, that doesn't mean One should go seeking the dark side.
However, I'm much braver now..since I internalized a
separation of 'me' as really being the soul and the body..as 2 separate things.
In this video, the person also describes these White swaths as your guides/angels
and that immediately resonated with me! He also described how they move &
I suddenly remembered that as well...I don't know from where I have that visual memory
but I remember it. I then got x:44 prompts again and I realized these White swaths/strobe were my guardians/guides/angels!

So, I spent about 2 hours trying to do astral projection last night and got some White fuzzies but
not as obvious as before. Then I stopped trying out of fatigue for a short while, opened my eyes and got an 11:44 prompt!
So, I became sure I'm seeing the x:44 Beings. :bana:

Has anyone else has similar experiences?

hugs,
-Kenz-
overmind

Post by overmind »

That's interesting, I've never had my third eye and crown act up at the same time, they've always been completely separate sensations.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

@Overmind.
Interesting. I'm of the opinion that just like eyes -as sensors- have
brain circuitry to support them, the 3rd eye too must have circuitry to support
it. I would guess this may be the Pineal gland/caudate nucleus, etc. - those organs
neuroscience doesn't totally understand the purpose of yet. But that's just a guess.

The 3rd eye clearly perceives a different frequency range of the electromagnetic
spectrum than what the normal 2 eyes can perceive.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ectrum.png

So, curiously:
What experiences have you had that you attribute to your third eye?
Mine was: seeing these angels and piercing "The Illusion/veil" last July.

hugs,

-K-