CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN AND HELP

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mdward74
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN AND HELP

Post by mdward74 »

Hi my name is Marvin. I am from Virginia. I started searching the internet for explanations and came across your message board. I need help please.

A couple years ago, I started noticing 11:11 on my clock, in my car and didnt pay to much attention to it. The past year it started getting more frequent. As of the past few months, it has really gotten to the point Im seeing it a lot. On my TV clock. The clock in the car. On signs. The stove in the kitchen, the microwave. Its getting to the point its starting to scare me a little.

Last night I was watching TV. It was Adam Sandlers Waterboy. And as Im watching, at the beginning of the movie when he starts playing the game, the quarter back gets ready and Adam sees him making fun of him. People, I kid you not. On the quarterbacks shoulder pads, on each side there it was again! 11 on the right shoulder and 11 on the left shoulder. 1111

Please anyone that can help me on what is going on and what this means, I would appreciate it. Because its happening a lot now.
sammy

Re: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN AND HELP

Post by sammy »

Welcome to our humble home Marvin! :hithere

Nothing to be afraid of...here are a couple things you could read to get you started:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

I look forward to hearing more from you!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
TaRLi
New Friend

Post by TaRLi »

Welcome Marvin :)

I hope Sammy's answer is enough for you for now.. as there is nothing to be scared of :P

Actually... Get ready for even more weird things (prompts) to get on ! :D
You would'nt believe how ingenious they could get :) actually, yes, do believe it ;)
sammy

Post by sammy »

TaRLi :mrgreen:

You brought a BIG smile to my face with your response! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can feel you enthusiasm just reading your post!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
mdward74
New Friend

Post by mdward74 »

WOW! Ok, that's a lot to take in, lol! Now I want to just cry! Tears of happiness! This is amazing and yes it has my attention and yes I want it! Like I was saying it started a couple years ago, and as time has gone by it is happening a lot, and I mean a lot. And it gets to the point where you say, ok, whats going on. This is amazing, what do I do now? What ever they want, I will do because to me they isn't anything better than this n life. This to me is a gift that few in this world receive and I am just so EXCITED! Thank you all! :)
sammy

Post by sammy »

Now THAT is some strong enthusiasm Marvin! I'm glad they have caught your attention!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Marvin,
This to me is a gift that few in this world receive and I am just so EXCITED!
I too am excited by your enthusiasm. :D
But actually there are lots and lots of "eleveners," the people who see the prompts, and our numbers are growing daily which is a fabulous thing... for us and for this world. I am so pleased that you feel blessed by the number prompts and the loving beings behind them. They truly are a good thing. :sunflower:

There is really nothing you have to do, but there are things you can do when you feel ready to help facilitate a growing awareness of your Celestial kin, the Angels and even better, to increase communication between you and your God Within...some people may refer to This as your Higher Self. Beginnings are simple and easy. Have you ever practiced any sort of meditation, some type of peaceful relaxation where you allow your thoughts to settle until you reach a deep and peaceful place within where you are aware but not necessarily directing any outcome? If not, try just a short period every day for ten, fifteen or even twenty minutes. There are many ways to reach this place where communication is available but sometimes it takes a little time and practice. (Don't I know :roll: I have a very chattery mind)
But I may be putting the cart before the horse. There is no hurry or rush in this. Take your time, reading some of the information found here, getting to know the friendly members. You will know when it feels right for you to begin. Besides the greatest work we are given can be practiced every moment in our lives. That is to continually be more loving, compassionate and caring for our human siblings, our world and the beautiful life that abounds on this planet...Love helps us find our way.

Big Huge Welcome! It's nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Marvin
This is such a wonderful ride you are taking. If you don’t allow fear to ruin it for you it will be the ride of your life.