Tiny Tiny Angels?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Tishlyn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Tiny Tiny Angels?

Post by Tishlyn »

Unfortunately I have a chronic illness. A few months ago I had wanted to attend a week-long residential spiritual development course. It really looked like I would be unable to go as I was in a particularly bad phase of my illness. A friend of mine, a wonderful medium and healer, who lives about 500 miles away, offered to send me distance healing. She asked that I lie on my bed at 9pm and that she would text me when she began the healing. I duly laid down, but stupidly had my phone sound turned off, so didn't hear the text arrive, but had faith that she would send the healing anyway.

I laid there for an hour, during which time I felt I was floating and my body felt as if it was vibrating at a very fast rate. The whole time I had my eyes closed. I was aware of 'people' or some beings (?) standing around me and felt sure if I opened my eyes I would see them, but still kept my eyes closed. (I don't understand why!) I was sure I could hear voices talking about misalignments and emotional stresses, but then these faded.

After an hour I opened my eyes - and strangely it was exactly one hour - and just lay there feeling warm and relaxed when I saw a light on the ceiling above me. It was about the size of a small coin and the more I looked at it I realised it was a small face. Then I saw what I can only describe as small feathers surrounding it. The feathers appeared to be fluttering as the face then moved across the ceiling to my right and as it disappeared from view another appeared then another and another and in all there were six of them. Eventually they had all gone and I sat up.

I looked at my phone and there was the original text from my friend. At 9pm she said the healing was about to begin .... and this was the bit that amazed me .... that she would leave it in the loving care of the angels. At 10pm she had text again to say that the session was over. I rang her to say thank you and tell her of my experiences and she said that she wouldn't have been surprised at all that angels had visited me!

Would anyone here know if these really were angels that I saw? Does my description sound familiar to anyone else? I would have always thought that angels were far larger. Do angels become involved in healing in this way?

By the way, to the utter amazement of both myself and my husband, I was able to go on the course and managed all but a couple of lessons - which for me is incredible. I said thank you to 'whoever' so many times. I felt so blessed and had a fantastic week.

Thanks so much
Tishlyn xx
sammy

Re: Tiny Tiny Angels?

Post by sammy »

Hello Trishlyn :hithere

Well...I can't say whether they were angels or not, but your beautiful experience left me with goosebumps! Whatever they were I pray for your continued healing!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tishlyn,

A lot of people believe in the existence of "wee folk", but I have only found one source that suggested that may in fact be true. That is an amazing book, actually its a sequel to another amazing book: A Subaltern in Spirit Land - a Sequel to Gone West Part One by J.S.M.Ward.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Tishlyn,
What a special experience to share with us. :D Thank you! How wonderful that you experienced healing and were able to attend the seminar and then as an added bonus to be allowed to visually see your healing benefactors! :cheers:
I believe " God's Helpers" can appear in a variety of ways to our mortal eyes...I, myself, have experienced healing while in meditation from what I would describe as small light beings who moved one after the other into a particular area of my body. They appeared as light greenish yellow "blobs of light and emitted in the direction that they moved a purple conical light. One time in particular I could physically feel their work just under one of my eyes. They still appear from time to time when I am meditating and I simple relax and allow them to do their work. Now whether these are Angels or some other brilliant workers of the Divine I do not know. I am assuming that there are probably an infinite number of beings working throughout the known and unknown universe assisting all forms of life.
How exciting to think that you have been blessed with first hand documentation...the very best kind! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

They could always be an unrevealed order of creation. I'm sure there are tons.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

overmind wrote:They could always be an unrevealed order of creation. I'm sure there are tons.
Dear overmind.

Indeed. In response to a question of mine, I was told there are more "orders of angel" than life forms on this planet. That is a heck of a lot.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Tishlyn
New Friend

Post by Tishlyn »

I do feel unbelievably lucky to have seen them, whatever the terminology for them is! I was not afraid and just felt total peace and serenity! How amazing that their are so many orders of angels too, so they may well have been angels after all. Whatever ... I feel blessed! :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow tishlyn

wow : )
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Tishlyn!
My friend, Reiki practitioner, speaks of her helpers as fairies. She has described to me after a session that one named Cassandra, who looked like me, shared a direct message for me. Could be we all have limited reference to "what" any of our guides may be like, but they are all servants of God. I am thrilled you have had the opportunity to experience their help and to revel in the joy of it.

Peace!
Jean

:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Tishlyn
New Friend

Post by Tishlyn »

I have had another visit from these weeny bods ... whatever they are!

It was just after 12:30am and I was just going to sleep and had been saying a prayer that I have said every night for at least ten years. The prayer was given to me by spirit and is called The Healing Light. I was asking spirit what I should be doing next when I saw the most beautiful velvety deep purple all around me. I checked that my eyes were open by looking out of my bedroom across the landing. Then, in amongst the purple, a very small but incredibly bright white light appeared, a really vibrant dot, that became larger as it came towards me. The light was most probably only 3 or 4 inches high but in the middle of it was the tiniest little angel, in perfect proportions, most probably one to two inches tall, dressed in a long white robe with its arms outstretched towards me. It then flew away off to my right. Within moments another light started to appear to my left and another angel appeared. This went on for a few minutes, with them appearing, then floating away. Then after about six or seven of them, there were no more and the purple disappeared too.

My twin sister, who suffered a brain haemorrage and a massive stroke three years ago, was awake in the night and for the first time ever at that time, decided to send me a text - just to say hello and ask how I was - the odd thing was that it was sent at exactly 3:33am.

Any ideas anyone? I'm sure this means something!
sammy

Post by sammy »

I have NO clue...but again, what a beautiful experience!

Would you mind sharing the healing prayer with me?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is an awesomely beautiful experience, Tishlyn. I too would love to read The Healing Light if you feel comfortable to share it.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tishlyn
New Friend

Post by Tishlyn »

Thank you so much for your replies. I do feel amazingly fortunate to have had these experiences!

I am delighted to share the prayer. It is on my website too.

I was given the following prayer by spirit in 2001 and I send it out in my thoughts every night. Whilst the words go through my mind I imagine the most beautiful golden white light, full of divine love, flowing over and around the world. I envisage the world as a peaceful planet, with an abundance of food and good health for all, including the animal kingdom with whom we share our home

The Healing Light

To the highest God, I offer this prayer tonight
To channel through me your love and healing light.

Encircle the world with peace and harmony
Let no man suffer any form of tyranny

May the starved be fed, and the sick be healed,
All fear be erased, your love be a shield.

May the children of the world, throughout every land land,
Know love and security through your guiding hands.

May the creatures of the earth and those deep in the ocean
Know the respect of man through your love and devotion

So please may I blessed with the power of your love
I will send it out to all, both on earth and above.

Amen.

Love Tisha xx
sammy

Post by sammy »

Awwww! That is a beautiful prayer, THANK YOU for sharing it Trisha...Sandy....Perhaps that could be our focus in our Sunday prayer?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, Tish, LOVE it!
I pray from my heart every day, and sometimes wish I could be sure I'm "covering it all". So it seems this outline will help me to recall every aspect of our daily existence... cool tool!
thanks,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Tishlyn
New Friend

Post by Tishlyn »

It's funny you mention that Jean, that you try to cover everything, because that is exactly how the prayer came about!

I was going through a very long prayer, trying to include so many different people/nations/animals etc and send out healing too. I had been doing this for a long time when one evening I was interuppted and felt my writing guide close by. This prayer was the result, and I very much got the feeling that it was almost a relief - spirit side - that I wouldn't be nattering on for hours!

I'm always delighted if anyone wants to use it. I wondered Sammy - what is the Sunday prayer?

Thanks once again for your wonderful responses.

Love Tisha xx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Tisha,
Oh my, it is truly lovely and uplifting, your Prayer of Healing Light. :sunflower:
Sammy mentioned Sunday prayers. We have an open ended effort on the board to pray for the world, where ever each individual is led every Sunday at 11:00 am and 11:00 pm. (what ever time zone you happen to be in.) As I mentioned, it is very open as prayer unites us in the One regardless of the time on our clocks so this is really just a guide and an encouragement to add our hearts and voices to uplift the planet.

I haven't brought the Sunday prayer thread forward for awhile. If I could do that, would you be willing to repost your beautiful soul prayer there as a guide for those who could use some celestial guidance and focus in this important task? I say task but it truly is a blessing to pray for others. We too are blessed in return. :happy
Much Love,
Sandy