White Feathers

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
mandi2712
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

White Feathers

Post by mandi2712 »

My grandmother passed away 3 weeks ago and today i found a white feather while cleaning her appartment. after i returned home to do my own cleaning and found another white feather in my living room. what does this mean?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: White Feathers

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mandi,

Sorry about your loss of your grandmother.

Welcome. White feathers, and also pennies, found in crazy places are very clear signs "from above". I dont know that it is your grandmother herself doing this, but I certainly would take it that she is saying hello.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello White Feather,
I too am sorry that you have lost your grandmother. It isn't uncommon to hear of feather showing up at these times and other times too when we need a lift of our heart. For me a feather or even a stray penny symbolizes Love in all its array of manifesting... So when I receive such a gift I think of love and from what quarters it may be hailing from...Angel messengers, human friends..even my bird friends.( Long story there. :) ) Where ever it comes from it always seems to give me a boost of spirit.

Welcome to the message board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy

Here are a couple URLs where there have been recent discussions of feathers...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18358
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18591
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey there Mandi

I am sad to hear about your loss and I want to first send you my thoughts and prayers.

I have never had to experience such a loss just yet in my life, but I have also received "signs" such as feathers and what I have to say is

Sandy wrote:when I receive such a gift I think of love and from what quarters it may be hailing from...Angel messengers, human friends..even my bird friends.( Long story there. :) ) Where ever it comes from it always seems to give me a boost of spirit.
^this. :)

Bless you and bless your grandmother's soul.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
white_feather
New Friend

Post by white_feather »

Hi everybody.
I am new here but felt I wanted to share my experience of white feathers with you and how much they ment to me! I spent 3 weeks in hospital in 2010- 12 days in intensive care with a lung that refused to reinflate! excruiciatingly painful experience and i was affected badly by the whole experience terrified that it would happen again as is so often the case. When i got out i was told to take short walks each day in order to build up the strength of my lung. I used to walk around the same patch of my garden each day. I asked my angles to give me strength as i was very afraid. I tell you there must have been a few doves living in my trees as every day i went for my walk there was a trail of white feathers tracking my exact route. I mean every day the feathers were there. It gave me stength when i needed it. 5 months later i moved house- unsure if it was the right decision- again in my front garden I would find roughly 10-15 white feathers a day, I still felt lonely for my old house and community! I am now well settled here , don't find feathers in the garden any more but if I'm feeling lonely i will often find a feather in my path- I think it's a reminder that no matter how alone you are feeling or how weak you are feeling there is alway someone there looking after you and helping you along. For the O.P. take solice in the fact that your angles are telling you they are there if you need them and you are not alone. x
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear White Feather,
Welcome to the message board!
I thank you for that beautiful post on this "lonely morning. It is very much appreciated. :D I hope that your lung is now strong with little to no danger of collapsing again. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

How big are the feathers that people find? I found a small white feather today, but I it might be stuffing from a pillow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

I've found 2 since Dad passed...both were on the small side.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Mine are probably anywhere from small to medium, Overmind.
XX Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Personally, I've never felt that size matters. :lol: :mrgreen: (Sorry, couldn't help myself :oops: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
overmind

Post by overmind »

Looks like I may have gotten another form of contact, the coffee machine turned on by itself. My sister commented that we must have a ghost in the house. :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Overmind,
I had a battery operated tape recorder turn on by itself in the middle of the night once. I woke up and heard a man's voice speaking. Thinking it was the TV I walked in and as soon as I realized it was the tape recorder I heard the click as the button was pushed to shut it off. :shock: I wish now I had listened more to what was being said in the middle of this taped transmit...probably a hint of the message "someone" wished to convey, but at that time all I could think about was rushing back to bed and contemplating what occurred from the safety found underneath the covers. :lol: I know how our dear True must feel at times with all these interesting phenomenon happening round her... It is startling when it happens at the time though, isn't it? Good but startling. :sunflower:

Sammyjobillybob! :lol: You are a little rascal! :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

Hmm, maybe I should find a tape recorder then. It might provide a much easier way of communicating.