11:11 just as we started un-wrapping presents

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 just as we started un-wrapping presents

Post by Jhartsock123 »

This morning, right before my Mother, two Brothers, and I decided to open our presents, I noticed what time it was, and I asked them "What time is it?" and my mother said "Oh, don't start this again". Cause I always ask her to tell me what time it is when I notice a time prompt, just to show her that it is real. It was 11:11 just as we started to tear into the gift paper, a sign that possibly my mothers parents are in the room with us, in spirit, because they both passed away within the same week, back in November. It was a very sad month for the entire family, and having the first Christmas without their presence was very sad. Everyone nearly cried when it was time for dinner with the whole family that came to visit, I remember hearing my mother tell Jesus out loud before we ate, that "We miss them.", yes we all do. I envisioned my grandparents sitting at a gigantic dining table with God's holy light shining in the background, and Jesus sitting in a chair next to his Father at the head of the table, and all the spirits of Heaven, including the Angels feasting for Christmas. I anticipate the day that I'll return to the Light, so I can hug Jesus, and my Grandparents again.
True
Old Friend

Re: 11:11 just as we started un-wrapping presents

Post by True »

Sorry for your lost. However, I think it was pretty cool that they showed up to celebrate with the family on this special day :sunflower: Amen.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jhartsock,
I got a wonderful feeling as you described envisaging your Grandparents and the members of our Divine Family sharing your Christmas gathering. That was just beautiful! We would probably me amazed and thrilled if we knew how often we shared our lives and grand moments and even the small moments with them. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sending hugs for you and your mom (((((J))))). I can't imagine what your mom must be going through. I lost my dad in November, and comforting my mom is very good therapy for me. Give your mom a great big hug from me.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John