4:44

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jen11:11
New Friend

4:44

Post by Jen11:11 »

I have the past few weeks woken every night / morning at 4:00 am and for some reason, I look again at the clock 04:44.
Or it is at 14:44.

I dream so incredibly weird dreams.

Anyone else have a similar thing right now?

Peace and love :sunflower:
True
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 4:44

Post by True »

From my understanding and also personal truth the numbers 444 mean
444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby. Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear—all is well.
Jen11:11
New Friend

Post by Jen11:11 »

Wow thanks for the reply, it feels really good! :)

Have realized that I get these numbers repeatedly before something happens in my life.
Unfortunately, it is seldom something good that happens. :(
Most recently, I saw 222 all the time and shortly after I lost my job.
Now I see 444 all the time. Last night I woke up 4:04.

So I really hope it's as you posted True, it will be fine ...

Thank U :hithere
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Dear Jempisen,

Well...sigh...I am in a spot where I can relate to you. I my prompts seem to ebb and flow. Until recently I have not had the experience (that many have had) where prompts accompany an event perceived by us as negative. This last week I was bombarded by prompts while my father awaited surgery. I was so certain it meant all would go well. From my selfish human perspective it did not go well. Dad passed, but the prompts did not...they are still with me. I felt angry and confused by...well, a lot of things...I have been continually reminded by a dear friend that these prompts are a reminder that I am surrounded by love in this sad time.

That was hard for me to believe until yesterday...My husband and I were chatting about how to best help my mom through this...My husband (who NEVER notices prompts) glanced at the clock and said "11:11"...my mind was so wrapped up in our conversation that I didn't really hear him...but I also glanced at the clock and said "11:11" realizing then that he had just said it. It did bring great comfort.

This too shall pass, and in the mean time know your are loved...Love, after all, IS the greatest gift!

LOVE
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hey Sammy

Sorry about your dad, thinking about you and your dear mum. Hope your holding up ok.

I can relate too, I started noticing the prompts just before we lost baby no.2 and was angry when I saw 11:11 one night while Lynsey was in tears beside me.

I guess it is our friends saying we know its hard at the moment but we are with you and in time it will get better. I hope that the current flurry of prompts I have been getting are for something positive.

Time will tell.

Ian