and here we are..hello!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
aprillove
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

and here we are..hello!

Post by aprillove »

Greetings all!
I couldn't be MORE delighted to finally find this site! I have, as most of you, seen the number prompts for years..my biggest signals have been the street lights on/off tied with many other 'electrical' related situations! I have never had any fear of any of this, but new in my heart there was truth & meaning here.
In life, i am not a leader, nor a follower, I am an individual. I believe, like most of the people on this site, great change is coming, great moves in consciousness..again, I'm embraceing it, I'm excited! To find a positive community to support our common links & messages is a real find indeed. I am a very private person & sharing in a public forum is not usually on my agenda. It took a long time just for me to express the constant 'street light messages' to those bclosest to me, let alone many other experiences I have.
So, here we are, hello to you all...& just out of interest, since finding this site yesterday, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I walked arccos the road after being on the site to see a HUGE silver angel with little angels surrounding it in a shop window..i bought one & told the woman her display was delightful & eye catching. She began to tell me how the display was not for Christmas, she just felt she needed to put the angels in the window. I told her i knew it wasnt about Christmas, thanked her & told her how wise she was to listen to her instinct. Then today, where I finally felt urged to write a message..I started setting my account, looked at time 11.01, my phone rang with my husband informing me he will be, let's put it, 'having a job change' within the next 2yrs. End of call.. 11.10. Am I concerned, NO, am I reassured this is EXACTLY what's needed etc..a resounding YES!
My faith in what I instinctively already know, continues to be validated.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: and here we are..hello!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Aprillove,

Welcome. All is good.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Aprillove!
Oh how I enjoyed your first pm. I felt a real inspiring positive charge to be off and hugging someone after I read it. ;) So George just got an unexpected hug while he was typing away just now. :lol:
It is good to have you among us! Welcome! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Aprillove! :hithere

What a great screen name! I'm glad you've decided to try being a little more public with your experiences and feelings! I loved your angel story!

Welcome to the board!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board Aprillove :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
aprillove
New Friend

Post by aprillove »

Thanks guys...it's nice to have 'arrived'!

I'm so glad my hello gave you inspiration to give a HUG Sandy!! I'm quite demonstrative with my affection, glad it shone through to you..
Thank you for your comment on 'April Love' Sammy. on the subject of signs etc, I have to say my name, yes it is indeed April, has ALWAYS been a gift to me..it's reaction from people still, at 45yrs, astounds me. It was given to me for a reason & i have felt all my life it has 'protected' me. Probably not a foreign concept to all of you. April Love was my business name, given to me by my beautiful husband..I have & always will keep this, there is business it yet has to fulfill for me :D

May I ask a question, & this my not be quite the right 'place' to post it, so forgive me... I'm sure MANY people feel someone walks with them - I have had that my entire life. To a degree i cant actually articulate. Reading countless info on the site the last few days prompted me to think back to my Mum (bless her, now passed) talking incessantly of 'April & her invisible friends' I haven't thought of that in years.. Anyway, my point is, any suggestions to find out how to KNOW who it is that's with me?? Or maybe I don't need to, just knowing is the important thing hmmm :?

Love Love :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi AprilLove,
You wrote:
May I ask a question, & this my not be quite the right 'place' to post it, so forgive me... I'm sure MANY people feel someone walks with them - I have had that my entire life. To a degree i cant actually articulate. Reading countless info on the site the last few days prompted me to think back to my Mum (bless her, now passed) talking incessantly of 'April & her invisible friends' I haven't thought of that in years.. Anyway, my point is, any suggestions to find out how to KNOW who it is that's with me?? Or maybe I don't need to, just knowing is the important thing hmmm
George spoke of having invisiible friends too. I'll ask him about this. Children often have Cherumbim assigned to them and sometimes they can be seen by their charges.
Meditation may help give you those answers...at least concerning the guidance around you now. Journaling is something that has helped me too...Hopefully others may have some good ideas for you. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.