Earthquake

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Earthquake

Post by inlikeflint »

I just felt one... felt like a 4.0
It shook jerked my bed for a few seconds.
Did I mention that I was in Kansas?

:sunflower:
rustyhollow
New Friend

Re: Earthquake

Post by rustyhollow »

It was 4.7. I didn't feel it here in PA. :finger:
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Here's something you may find helpful.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

The below is a message sent to me by a friend yesterday.

"This is for those who might like to keep
at least passing watch on the earthquake
threat, as applies to the U.S. and south-
ern Canada.

There is an interesting map mentioned
by Stan Deyo, being interviewed on
Pastor Butch Paugh's November 2/11
show (this evening.) It shows the places
the U.S. government has installed ground
motion sensors throughout the continent-
al U.S.

The map seems to have sensors largely
in California, and the "New Madrid [MO]"
fault area, and the high density of those
sensor locations would seem to indicate
areas the U.S. government thinks serious
earthquake activity is possible.

Earthquake activity has been generally
on the rise world wide.

A screen shot of the map is at:

http://www.randomcollection.info/motion ... nv0211.jpg

Try your browser's View, Zoom menu
(Ctrl+ on some PCs) to zoom into the
small map."
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

Moreover, personally, I think the practice of "Fracking" by the oil companies is what is responsible for the earthquake increase worldwide.

Fracking may be causing the cracking of the earth's upper crust. I'm not a scientist, but it seems logical.

Touched... :loves
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Could well be or my thoughts were the CERN hadron collider could be causing the increase in earthquakes?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,
Was there much damage? Everybody okay over there?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I am okay! :D

Nothing happened other than my bed moved... I was sort of having a hard time falling asleep and I was up late working on a project... I was feeling , stressed until the earthquake had passed, and then I was fine. (and I went right to sleep after I posted this thread.)

I asked people if they had felt the earthquake this morning, but they thought I was crazy... (Until somebody heard about it on NPR/radio, later in the afternoon.)

I have felt a few quakes in the past couple of years, but they are small enough that you know what they are if you have been in an earthquake... I have experienced the Sylmar, Big Bear and Landers earthquakes when I lived in California... So I know my shakes & quakes...

I agree with TBA about the oil Fracking... and if anywhere in the world where oil companies could get away with something shady, this would that part of the world.

California is overdue for large earthquake... The New Madrid fault line is in Missouri closer to St. Louis that here, so I am not real sure what other fault line runs though the area. Earthquakes are not real common to my area though.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
^Simulated earthquake in Kansas^^^
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Just had another earthquake.
This one was bigger.
I'm guessing 5.0
10:54
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Flint...

I just heard on TV tonight news about 'fracking' me thinks it bodes no good....

Kansas is just above Arkansas though and being the worlds largest crystal deposit (I think),,,

there's been alot of weird things happening around there this year...but all the quaking in Arkansas has the scientists very confused...,

hmmmmm

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I think the fracking is more destructive than just drilling for oil.
I watched a video and it reminds me of how Romans used to level mountains and mine for minerals and metals with water. It was environmentally unfriendly back then as it would be now.

There are lots of crystal caves/mines etc... in Missouri too.
The ground is heavy in limestone... There are probably miles and miles worth of caves to explore.

I am closest to the salt mines and other man made caves where semi tractor trailers pick up refrigerated freight like cream cheese...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere

that's pretty neat...do you get to go into the Salt Mine at all?

When we were in Europe (many, many yrs ago,,,I had the opportunity to go into a Salt Mine in Austria, it was quite close to Salzburg...

What an exciting day that was,,,,we rode trolley, through miles of tunnel :bike: and came out into a huge open pit like...it was dug out and to get to the floor we had to ride down a slide on these little leather aprons...then we journeyed through the very large tunnels where the salt had been carved out....quite exciting. Just like they used to do it.

pp :mrgreen:

tonight is our time change,,,good,,an extra hrs sleep...
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

My goodness...another one? Stay safe over there! I have never been in an earthquake before... and think that is an experience I would happily do with out too.

I got a kick out of you earthquake shaken flowers, Flint! :lol:

I never knew that Arkansas and Kansas had so many crystals. Now you know where to head when you and Allan finally get the all clear to begin your travels, PP! :) Just stay away from that area in the spring and summer. Lots of storms and you don't want to be in a tornado in a camper, sis!

There was a salt mine not far from us in Ohio too. Just a few miles away and do you know not once did I investigate it? :( Sadly a missed opportunity.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey Sis,,,,

well, at least where the most crystals are,,just might be easier to reach...our Eden Event, was way up north, where there alot of caves,,I'm glad we drove it in a car as I would NEVER take an RV down those twisty roads in the Ozarks......,the caves though we didn't get any time to go see...but the crystals and the Diamond mine/flue, is in the south west of AK, so hopefully we will get past there again sometime when we can enjoy it....

meanwhile, here we are,,,weather getting colder,,,I'm double layering it....I even got out my Mayan poncho and it's just lovely,,,

we had quite a flurry of house activity for about 2 weeks, then the news about Greece and Italy came out, and everything took a downturn again.

so we will continue to wait for Divine timing,,,,and just enjoy what and where we are now.

loves, pp :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I have not gone thought the salt mines, but I have driven a truck into the underground mines in Carthage Missouri to pick up refrigerated freight.
The only other caves that I have been in are man made in Kansas City, and you could drive your car inside of it.

(In the mid 1980's I went to Cave of the Winds in Colorado, but that has been it for cave exploring.)

The crystals are mostly in Missouri & Arkansas.

The earthquake was a 5.6/5.7 near Oklahoma City... What was odd to me, was that the earthquake was bigger than the last one and you don't usually get them like that. (It's their largest one in recorded history.)

The cats were laying down, looking around the room wide eyed. Animals usually know what is going on before the shaking starts.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

yes, I've heard that if we paid attention to the animals and birds, we' be warned of things??? happening...

and I think that's true....

I am really looking forward to hopefully see the Yu55 asteroid fly by....6:28 pm est and all through that night...

I think that's going to be an awesome thing to see...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Ya know....I was noticing that they had smaller quakes prior to the bigger quake...that seems unusual to me, but similar to what was seen in VA a couple weeks ago (if I'm remembering correctly.) Usually the scenario is the larger quake is followed by smaller quakes rather than the reverse. No idea what it means or why I focused in on it, just seems a little odd.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

It is backward with the quakes... Now Turkey is shaking. (Sort of a pun for Americans.)

sammy

Post by sammy »

My husband is sitting next to me wondering what I'm laughing at! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw a funny post on facebook the other day...It was a "Welcome to Oklahoma" sign..."home of the quakenado"! I have a very dear friend in Kansas. She felt a couple of the quakes...including the one during the tornado watch. That would be WAY freaky...tornado...head to the basement...wait...house shaking...head to the doorway!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The quake and tornado at the same time is definitely an unfair moment in life.

It is hard to believe some of the buildings that came down from a 5.7 in Turkey, and the 5.6 in Sparks, OK only damaged a couple buildings. They were lucky. I knew the quakes were pretty good sized when I felt them... I never heard rumbling noises though. I think you hear that when they are over 6.5... There is a lot of clay in the ground and I am wondering what a quake does to heavy clay soil. I've seen a quake ripple a street that is heavy on sand and rock...

I have not heard anybody talk about being in some of the 10+ floor buildings downtown, but I am glad that I am not living in one of those buildings. (Always good to be grateful for something!)

I'm off to meditate!!!
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I'm on the 7th floor in a building in Cincinnati and when they had the quake in virginia some 400+ miles a way I could feel it move the building. This was not as strong but it was still an unsettling, helpless feeling.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I think our flat is built on commercial fill. :shock: Tent life is starting to sound good to me! :shock:
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

AJ wrote:I'm on the 7th floor in a building in Cincinnati and when they had the quake in virginia some 400+ miles a way I could feel it move the building. This was not as strong but it was still an unsettling, helpless feeling.
That would be one of the last places I would ever want to be during a quake. I bet that was a scary ride.
Sandy wrote:I think our flat is built on commercial fill. :shock: Tent life is starting to sound good to me! :shock:
Love,
Sandy
It would be a lot softer than a building roof falling down!!!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well, with our luck we would pitch it just above the crevice that would open up beneath us. :mrgreen: Maybe we'd better just take our chances with this ole "brick and mortar faithful." :finger:
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

LOL!
That's kind of how I have it figured.
If I buy an emergency kit, it won't be anywhere near me in an emergency... so I just work with what I have. :D