The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by 555 »

Oh, Sammy,
Thank you very much for the link you posted earlier. I had never crossed with it on the web and I am just starting to read the messages there and they are so impressive, I have learned a lot already. So, thank you!
Love,
Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Sandy wrote: I haven't really thought much about these things in some time. But it seems that in all matters ones will should not impede on someone else's free will decision making either... but now suppose this Anna Kournikova who seems to have everything a person could want...but deep inside her heart she longs for a person just like you. Why shouldn't it be you and why shouldn't the universe place the pieces of your life so as to intertwine. I suppose in a far off crazy way it could be possible if a little unlikely from this glass empty kind of girl... But of course, if she is fantastically happy in the way things are it would seem you will certainly be left holding an empty flower vase. I must admit I am quite limited in knowledge of this law... too busy trying to learn the simplest of life's lessons over and over again... :) It does seem that Geoff was discussing this within the last 6 months somewhere though... Do you remember that Sammy? Maybe in the book department... I'll see if I can find it.
The highlighted part made me smile. :D

I imagined a scenario where a husband and wife both shared dreams of relocating from their home in central US. One deeply wished to move to the east coast to be closer to family while the other wished to move to the west coast just as much. There doesn't seem to be much room for compromise. How would the law of attraction sort that out I wonder?
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
Family

Post by 555 »

Hi MOM,
Reading your futher question on the Law of Atraction, occured me that, perhaps, the compromise for this couple should be not one surrending his or her wishes to the other, but compromising could be for both of them, together, to discover which is the "love solution" or, if you want, the "the will of God", for the problem. It may be that this will lead them to a third option that none of them had thought or wished before. Further, let us remember that true and permanent laws in the Universe are the ones that reflect the will of God, so, the law of attraction, is not, ultimately, merely to attract us to each other, but attract us to each other according to the will of God. I really believe that LOVE CONQUERS ALL!
Love,
Jose.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Amen to that Jose...

love and blessings pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Family

Post by 555 »

Oh, Sammy,

I want to thank you again for posting that link about the Law of Attraction. I have read some messages there, and the last one I read, about the love between Mr. James Padgett and his adorable Helen, was so meaningful to me. I came to tears so many times.
Since an adolescent I longed for somebody that I could experiment a love the way she describes, the soulmate love. Sometimes I think that this somebody was my first love, Márcia, who I met when 12 years old and she 9 to 10 years old, the most pure love of all I have ever felt for a human being, and the one I never forgot. But then Christ came into my life and my utmost love was directed to him, to the point of obscuring all human love I had had. After Christ, it was very difficult for me "to fall in love". And to be sincere, I really think I have never fell in love after Him, although I am married twice. That doesn't mean that I don't love or didn't love my wives. I do, but I never felt "that" love. And I didn't give much attention to this until I read these messages tonight about soulmates. I thought that in the life to come I would find a "spiritual partner", and according to the Book of Urantia it could be more than one, given the stages of spirituality that one is. But tonight, reading these messages, I realized that God really has somebody that was created with me as one and that due this Law of Attraction I must meet and know as such one day. I don't know if this person is or was a man or a woman in his or her life in earth, and I think that it might even be an angel or other ascent being.
When I was reading these messages something of that feeling I had when an adolescent resurfaced in me and I am now longing for the day I will meet my soulmate, which I don't know who is, at all, but who might already be waiting for me. It is so good to know that in our eternal life we are going to have somebody that is our other half, somebody in our own level of existence that always will love us as we always will love him or her.
Isn't God great? He is; so great. He loves us with the highest love in the universe, and yet, he knows that we need peer-love and he has provided that for us. I love my God, our God, Our Father! He is the one I love and always will love the most, but to know that I will have a special somebody for eternity, it is just marvelous!
I just wanted to share these feeling with you before I go to sleep. I hope I will dream of my soulmate. While that, while I don't meet him or her, I will continue loving all of the people God has put in my life in this earth, my family, my friends (including you all from this board) and I will continue to love every personal being and creature in this vast Universe of Universes. Love is the fabric of happiness and only who loves can feel happy. So let's love away!
Love,
Jose.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good morning everyone....

What a beautiful post Jose....

So I decided to sit here for awhile at in our 'international (secret) coffee house this morning and muse for awhile....I just made a large pot of Chai, laced with cardoman spice, and it's scent is wafting through the air......the sun is out,,,,and it's a beautiful spring or fall morning...or afternoon....even in the middle of the night for some....nonetheless, it's always a beautiful day when we start it off with a Good Morning Mother and Father....

Jose’s post has certainly given me ,,pause, as I think of the many conversations over the years I have partaken in about this subject, soul mates, twin flames, and I can’t honestly say when I got my understanding of it.....only that one day or night I sort of had a vision, of God sending forth all of us perfect little sparks of Him (and here I’m talking of our Supreme Creator)
(please remember this is only MY interpretation).....but amongst all of God’s direct decendents of Michael’s and Mothers/ Infinite Spirits, there came a time when our Michael and Mother Spirit decided to create our universe, and all that is in it.

Somehow, some when, it was decided that this world would represent duality, so everything has it’s opposite or compliment.....and each of the soul sparks was divided into two. We each went our own way,,,,immediately searching for our completeness.....meanwhile within each of us,,,,is the other completeness.

So that’s probably where we got off on the wrong track....looking outside of ourselves for that completion.....and it’s probably why we are hearing now...”go within” all the time...

Go within,,,the Kingdom of Heaven is within you...(and that’s at least 2,000 yrs old)
Seek and you shall find.....(within).....all the answers to all the questions...are...within...

I believe, that once we find that completeness within....the two sides of us....and we become a whole human being,,,,then we may be ready to meet with the other half of ourselves on a much higher vibrational level.....call it the mansion worlds, or a different dimension is a moot point (to me).....

I’m in a process now of seeing the interconnectedness of all the different names of things and places and levels and dimensions and spheres etc, etc, etc....

The phrase used to be....”that’s mind blowing”, now it’s part of the awakening.....(still a tad mind blowing)....
So I think that’s what I’ve been doing since 08, trying to balance both sides of my oneness,

Funny thought I just had ...
here’s us... “personality” ...
with Spirit on one side and Ego on the other
having a battle most of the time, of which one is going to rule supreme in this physicality..
so as my I AM says to myself.....come along children,,,stop your bickering and fighting...
You both have a job to do, one to take care of the physical, and the other to care for your Spiritual.
The I AM....or...my I AM presence, ,,or that ‘spark’ of personality that God gave us, is the Leader....gives us all the guidance we need....if we go within....if we listen...
So I think I’ll just sit here for quite awhile,,,,my etheric form in our etheric coffee house,
And ask some questions....
Love and blessings.....pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

555 wrote:Hi MOM,
Reading your futher question on the Law of Atraction, occured me that, perhaps, the compromise for this couple should be not one surrending his or her wishes to the other, but compromising could be for both of them, together, to discover which is the "love solution" or, if you want, the "the will of God", for the problem. It may be that this will lead them to a third option that none of them had thought or wished before. Further, let us remember that true and permanent laws in the Universe are the ones that reflect the will of God, so, the law of attraction, is not, ultimately, merely to attract us to each other, but attract us to each other according to the will of God. I really believe that LOVE CONQUERS ALL!
Love,
Jose.
'
Thanks for the thoughtful comment. :D

I can buy in to that theory. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. You can't always see the bigger picture when you're an integral part of it yourself. You can look at yourself physically in the mirror to gain a new perspective. If only we could look at our entire lives in the mirror. The unseen compromise might just be waiting patiently to be discovered.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello friends,

I have been accepted at the Theological School Online I had applied for a scholarship to pursue my Doctor's Degree. It is not a main stream school; in fact it is one from the Third World, but I have learned not make discrimination against anybody because of their origin. They are very serious about their programs and although is very conservative, I have liked my start. I hope to go through the assignments without burning myself with my "liberal ideas" from which I will refrain. That goes for my life principle to not disclose truth which can fireback to me.

Let me share with you something that happens to me sometimes. Sometimes, when I am watching TV, I just break in tears touched by some beautiful scene. But why I am breaking in tears when the show PanAm starts, even with the advertisements of it? I never flown PanAm. The only thing I remember about is its bankuruptcy in nineties, when I still lived in Brazil. It is not the show itself, I don't even like the show itself too much... It has to be with the company. Probably is a sense of nolstalgia, or perhaps are the songs (oldies.) Or the glamour? Who knows?

I am working on my second assignment for the school and doing some changes on my websites. I spent days on this. Also it keeps me days inside the house. With this, I don't have much chance to see people. But I am in touch with people both online and by phone. Called my daughters, my Son called, chatted with relatives in Brazil and tried to cheer up a friend in prolonged depression in Brazil. About this last, it is a concern, and if you can, please present her name in prayer: Kleo.

This week I will have 4 extra hours of working in comparison to last week, which is good, but still is little. But, as I have said, it is better than nothing, for which I am grateful. I believe that in time (hope not long) I will get a full-time client and then I will celebrate with you here.

Thanks for lend me your lovely ear (in fact your eyes) this night. PanAm show is almost finished. Why there must be always violence? Well, because without it, most of our screenwriters wouldn't know what to write...

That is all for tonight,

Love,

Jose.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Seems to me Jose, you need to find some other programs...

congrats on your new learning curve....I hope you really enjoy it and we'll be looking for your reports...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Ladies of the 'secret' international coffee house...

WHERE ARE YOU! hmm hmm....

I've been here several times.....no new recipies,,,Sandy's computer is down.....

and I'm ,,, well,,, wondering....

I'm flyin the special coffee drinks tonight,,,,they're even nice iced.....so maybe if I make up a big iced pitcher, oh, and some super coffee cake....

we seemed to have gotten away from our chats but I promise I'll stay here,,,winter coming and all....so we'll have to sit around the fire soon.....or I'm going to Arizona ...no,,,make that New Mexico....

MemawLaura and I are going to stake a claim,,,send the guys out digging gold and gems....Laura and I will do the meditating,,,,(and we'll send out an invite).....maybe swim to the land of OZ.

I even have to go cups if you can only stay here for a minute or two......take a quick break....after all this is the thread we chose to be light hearted and a bit crazy,,,,,even while discussing some serious stuff....

we can do it.....yes????? YES!!!

love to everyone....pp :loves

if we all bring in 1 stick of wood we can have an evening fire...OK???
Daily Affirmation:
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello, peacockplume

Thanks, about my learning initiative.

You know, about PanAm show, the crying that comes to me in these occasions, is not a bad one, but a good one. Don't you agree with me that there is some kind of crying that are good? When, for example you are touched by beauty?

Yesterday, when I was coming home from work, having to commute for more than hour by bus, I was enjoying the songs on my phone, and I was crying (hidden from the other passengers) all the time, specially when listening some beautiful church hymns and some popular songs of Brazil. It felt good, it always does.

Peacock, I also miss the ladies here... they are busy at other threads...

Love,

Jose.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

dear Jose,

I think you have a most beautiful soul and character, to be so touched....with something that is so deep and close in meaning to you that it brings out the tears of joy. Bless your heart Jose, your love and compassion is deep, and I think it is a wonderful blessing to you.
When, for example you are touched by beauty?
hmmmm,,,Jose, now I'm wondering, what takes me to that depth of love and beauty, and the only thing that comes to mind, is once when I held a brand new baby, right after it had been born, in the operating room, other than the Dr's and nurses, I was the 3rd to hold her...that brought me to tears. I have had other moments with other people that I remember tears of love coming forth from a sharing. But I think my best tears of joy came when I had a moment of connection with God, and received the knowledge and love (and I just can't describe it) that I was so dearly loved. Next would come the beautiful and special sunrises and sunsets, or standing on part of the Canadian shield one very early morning in northern Ontario, with the mists just beginning to rise off the water, and hearing a thunderous crashing about as a full grown moose came out of the woods and gently walked into the water and swam away into the lake and the receding mist.

It makes me realize how wonderful it is that we were created all so differently to make up the whole of creation,,,(no duplicates allowed), only each of us knows what special things would bring tears of joy to us.....and none are no better or worse than any others...they are each special to each other.

You live in the Chicago area and I live on Vancouver Island just off the west coast of Canada.....but here in our "Secret" coffee thread, we can both at this moment, be sitting together where our imagination can take us....it's a beautiful sunny day here,,,10:30 am my time and just after noon your time....so lets split the difference,,,,and say the sun is high, and I'm taking a pot of my favourite chai tea out onto the observation deck, for we are high on a mtn side overlooking a most beautiful valley, all the fall colours are bursting in their joy and radiance......and we will sip tea together. Now if you prefer something different, just bring it into mind and it will appear...Along with a beautiful tray of good food, our favourite sandwiches and treats. And we will sit in meditation and enjoy God's beauty together.

(I'm not very good in 'seeing' visuals.....but I'm going to visit the one I just wrote about)....go out and sit on my deck...(not many fall colours here) but enough to give me a kick start)....hope to see you soon in my version of our 'secret' coffee house.

In love, light and many blessings.....pp

ps, anyone is more than welcome to join us, at whatever time you see this.... :loves
Daily Affirmation:
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by vivrider »

Hi Everybody,

I've been away for months, thought I'd pop in here and see what's cookin'. It's supposed to freeze here tonight, flurries in the morning. I'm sitting by the fire, hoping to get back in touch!

Love,
Viv
Family

Post by 555 »

HELLO PCP,
HELLO VIV,

PCP, I love the nature that our Father created for us, but I am not an outdoors guy. I even don't go to the porch. I live in a bad neighborhood here in Chicago and I was attacked and robbed once. So, I don't leave the house unless is very necessary.
But I am glad you can appreciate all these weather features and changes and enjoy them. I did notice the leaves on the ground, as people here don't care much for cleaning them.
I have a lot of activity in my mind. I don't talk much to people, I write a lot and take care of my websites. I like coffee and tea, several times a day, when I am in home. I also like pops, and sandwiches. I cook for me sometimes, but lately, only simple things, like rice and meat, noodles. Not much of dishes. I can cook; if you go back to my posts, you will find a recipe I shared one or two months ago.
I am very sensitive to certain tunes in music. Violins always get on my emotions, also the flutes and the high notes. I know that sometimes, when I break in tears it is just because of the musical notes. I am kind of strange, I can cry because of my own thoughts, sometimes, so you can say that I am a "crying baby", I don't care. Crying tenders my soul, I think.
VIV, Welcome back! As you see, little is cooking, as this thread has been a little quiet for a while, but maybe, now that you here they will come to greet you. I bet they will.
I spent great part of the day collecting books from the Internet. I got dozens of them, in several fields of interest. I don't know who put them on the web, but I am grateful I could download them. Now I am going back to give a better look on them. I download one about Economics, I want to have a little more information on that. Not that I have much money, but I want to see how people think Economics works. Because they say that Economy here in U.S. is not well of its legs.
Tomorrow I have to work, so I better go sleep, so I don't be yawning all day long.
Love,
Jose
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

see Jose,,,,we are so different and can benefit from each others differences. I was in Chicago,,,long long ago....but never had any bad experiences like yours...just a short visit, then back to Canada.....very different place. Thanks for reminding me about certain types of music. I guess I'm way overdue if I forgot that piano music...the old classics,,,,can move me to tears of joy....How could I forget about that.....tsk, tsk.....well no matter what we each do or don't do,,,we are blessed by each other's presence and ideas. now I gotta say hi to Viv.....and yes the other ladies are busy,,,so we'll just have to keep holding the fort for them...

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Viv,,,,

nice to see you again.....I'm still catching up too after really being 'absent'.....but you just gotta love our mb siblings,,,,their love is unconditional and always make you feel right at home again....

:shock: flurries :shock: you say....just don't use that Sssssssssssss word.... :lol: :lol: :lol: way way too early...

however I'm glad you have a fire to dream by,,,,and lug wood in and .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

how do you keep yourself busy through those 40 below winters (sometimes) right above Minnesota into Ontario is a little town called Kenora, that's where I came into this world,,,,,haven't been back in the winter for a long long time,,,don't think I'd do well at all...

Nice to see you Viv...

love, pp :love
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family,

"I'm baaaack." :mrgreen: as PP mentioned, I have had computer problems and in fact been without a computer since middle of last Saturday. Now, finally, my "baby" is back with just about all new parts so I should be good to go for awhile. I would love a nice cup of chai tea and maybe a nice cake or two... :mrgreen: so I am loading up my plate and filling my cup PP.
Without my computer I found myself with time to do a few jobs around this place and one night, I tried a new cookie recipe. They were called chocolate crinkles, sort of a cake-like cookie so I would be glad share them if anyone is hungry.

Jose, congratulations on being accepted to the doctorate program! :sunflower: That is some very good news. I know you will learn much and do well!

I must admit I am much like you and cry very easily, the kind of tears that are not specifically related to anything bad...just "moved" kind of tears. I have always been this way. When I was a young girl there was this show that used to come on called Black Beauty about the famous horse from the beloved classic novel. I used to cry everytime it came on as it opened with this beautiful black horse running in pure joy over a grassy field. I could almost feel like I was racing along with that horse... and I would begin to cry. :) My family thought it was because I so wanted a horse, which of course I did, but that wasn't the reason. It was much deeper than that.

I guess I am a nature nut and feel right at home surrounded by trees and wild and growing things. Now cities and subburbs though,wow! like a differnt world. They are my achillies heel. :shock: I struggle sometimes adjusting to change in any form...silly isn't it? But I am working on being at peace.

I just have to say this...SNOW!!!! :bana: I love the stuff let those pretty white snowflakes fly! :mrgreen: Sorry ..I couldn't help myself... :kiss:

Hi viv :hithere It is always good to see you when you pop in. :D I hope you and the family have been well! Would you like a chocolate crinkle? I promise I will learn to make some nice healthy cookies soon... :finger: (one of these days ;) ) In the meantime take a hand full of these. ;)
Love you guys, LUV2
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh please, share the choco crinkles (and the recipe pls),,,,

sure nice to have you back,,,,,my phone has been more off than on this last week......you think not having a computer was bad,,,hahahaha

gadzooks, I'll be in withdrawals on the road....I'm sure Memaw will have some good tips for me after all the years she's been on the road with Robert...

however Google has a good deal going on.....right now it's free till the end of the year and you can phone over the computer as long as you have a gmail account...so that's no problem,,,and with it, you just dial and talk and see each other on the screen...after the end of the year, they will charge 1-2cents a yr for long distance...even to OZ...so maybe my withdrawal won't be so bad....heh, heh, heh...

well,,,hope to hear from Miss T soon,,,,with her excitement of their new home,,,she'll have her hands full for awhile....

I must get back into re-packing....now I'm going to need a different set of clothes for a road trip to Iowa and back.....crazy...

Hallowe'en coming soon,,,I'm giving away 'almost all' my H deco's to some party people in the neighbourhood......it must be time for a big life change,,,I just don't want to do the decorating anymore....and I used to jusat love it.....oh, it's time for my pumpkin avi....

love, pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Not to throw a cog in the wheel here but this is going to be on Dateline tonight.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37626688/ns ... y-retreat/

Deadly Retreat

Could a well-known self-help guru have prevented the tragic deaths of three spiritual seekers at his retreat in an Arizona sweat lodge?
"They came here to be enlightened. Seduced by the Red Hills of Sedona, and the teachings of a famous self-help expert who seemed to hold "The Secret" to personal success.

JAMES RAY IN “THE SECRET": Life is meant to be abundant.

The spiritual retreat promised to be an intense journey. Participants would shed their fears, push past their limits, and become more alive. At least that's what was supposed to happen...."
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

this article is terribly sad. . . :cry: wow
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

sorry that topic is a yr old,,,and well pounded....
I think there's likely a thread on the subject....if I find it, I'll transfer the topic.......

Dateline??? I'd think there'd be more current items to discuss...but whatever.....

sorry guys,,,,this is not the thread for heavies....

we flourish on lightheartedness,,,,a lot of Love and happiness...and things that pertain to our personal lives....

so c'mon and bring in some happiness to share...

love to you both......pp
Daily Affirmation:
Family

Post by 555 »

I watched the first hour of dateline. I was too tired to watch the second. I will do, though, online. But it is a sad thing when people, even holding right principles become obssessed with themselves. When we think that we are special in some way -- it is where all begins. We need to know the truth about ourselves and it will reveal that we do have a mission in this world, but it is not about ourselves . The U.B. says, the work is important (and the people it benefits,) the ego is not. If we can do the work and put the ego aside, we will be fine.
Family

Post by 555 »

I am happy because I have work for following week, and I felt a tenderness in the voice of my boss at phone when she gave my next 5 assignments -- that is good... My commuting experience in these days have been some kind of hard to endure, because I do have to walk quite long lenghts at times, but it has been good, in terms of receiving prompts from our friends. When I was at the bus-stop, in the corner of the High School, in the H.S. board, by which I stood, showed the time: 444. In the bus, the inside board announced the time: 555. Something at my phone was just received at 333. They were very active yesterday on my way!
Although it may have a general meaning attached to the most common prompts, I believe that after a while a particular prompt may have a special meaning for you. That happens to me as for 555 and 333 as I shared other day, but also it seems being happening to 444 now. I have an impression that when I receive 444 prompts, it might be that my teacher is trying to call my attention. I will will explore this impression a little further, to see if it proceeds (oh, i have an feeling that it will!).
So friends, I am glad I can come here, sometimes, when the mood is right and share these little things with you.
I am receiving a call to go on in a deeper exploration of my spirituality (well, I think everybody does). But I believe it has some things attached which I am still struggling with. I want to deepen my journey, but I want to do it for the right reasons and to be sincere, they are not too clear for me yet. But guess what, it is like I feel that they will be... I don't want to become a kind of fanatic.. I want to keep my mind, I had lost it,in the past and it wasn't a good experience. It was painful to recover it and I love my mind... I just want it to be reasonable, even if in a crazy way!
Ok, enough,
Love,
Jose.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

555 wrote:I watched the first hour of dateline. I was too tired to watch the second. I will do, though, online. But it is a sad thing when people, even holding right principles become obssessed with themselves. When we think that we are special in some way -- it is where all begins. We need to know the truth about ourselves and it will reveal that we do have a mission in this world, but it is not about ourselves . The U.B. says, the work is important (and the people it benefits,) the ego is not. If we can do the work and put the ego aside, we will be fine.
Thanks for actually adding something productive and useful to the discussion. Old topic or not I knew that some might not be familiar with it. And I agree. With knowledge comes responsibility. This tragedy tells us that we shouldn't seek out another in our quest for better understanding of ourselves. This path begins and ends internally.

We are all masters of ourselves.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm sorry friends...I'm afraid I backed away from the afore mentioned topic because it is painful on so many levels... and yes, for me, it is easy to allow judgement to come into the flow of thoughts and in fact...it is not my place to judge despite the seemingly obvious circumstances. But Jose, you danced with the epitome of grace and beauty just now with your wise words. Thank you. :kiss:

You, in your post, sort of echoed something I read this morning in the Urantia book regarding staying balanced. Hmmm, I try to pay particular attention when a subject is reinforced in several different ways. I have been rather guilty of asking a question to the ether and then closing my eyes to the answers that are all around me. :roll: :)
With knowledge comes responsibility. This tragedy tells us that we shouldn't seek out another in our quest for better understanding of ourselves. This path begins and ends internally.
And thank you for that, Master Of Myself, that is quite true and a truth easy to overlook in the devastation of the topic mentioned. We can all learn from this but I desperately wish it had never happened for all intimately involved. :cry:

Now on a lighter note, here is the recipe you wished for PP... the Crinkle cookie recipe.

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

1 and 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup oil
6 tablespoons cocoa
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 eggs 1/4 cup milk
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine sugar, oil, cocoa and vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in milk; add flour and baking powder. Chill dough for 2 hours. Using 1 teaspoon for each, ball, roll in powdered sugar ( I still found even after dough was chilled for several hours it was still a bit sticky but it didn't affect the finished product.) Place on a greased cookie sheet. (I use baking paper) Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. While warm, roll again in powdered sugar. (I did not do this because the pattern of the powdered sugar on the dark chocolate cookie looked so pretty coming out of the oven. They tasted fine but maybe would have been a little sweeter if I had rolled them again. Use your own judgement.) Makes four dozen cookies. :)

Have a great Sunday! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.