ORBS

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
crowoman
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: ORBS

Post by crowoman »

luvinlife wrote:I always get goosebumps when I see pictures with orbs in them!

Love, Clare
Hey Goosebumps! Find me on facebook! LOL (please)

Julia
Elektrum
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Elektrum »

hi summer solstice. I look forward to making new friends here too.
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

sometimes I suspect my cats are chasing invisible fairies around the house. :cat: :cat: :cat: They are very playful and keen on chasing each other and rolling on the floor as often as they can... :bigsmurf: :brilsmurf: :smurf: :smurfin: :alien: sometimes they meditate deeply and then stretch and walk to the kitchen and come back and meditate more. I wish I could meditate as deeply as them... While I am writing these one of them is meditating near the computer and moving her ears. I wonder why they love to meditate with the computerr.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

I think animals see more than we do, so I can believe they chase things around the house that we can't see! :)

Speaking of orbs, I do believe I saw two or three (can't remember right now) in a picture with a friend in the beginning of her third trimester of pregnancy, hanging around behind her in the picture. :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

theunim wrote:I think animals see more than we do, so I can believe they chase things around the house that we can't see! :)

Speaking of orbs, I do believe I saw two or three (can't remember right now) in a picture with a friend in the beginning of her third trimester of pregnancy, hanging around behind her in the picture. :)
I totally agree with you..I think animals are so in tune..
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

wouldn't it be great we all cat talk, catwalk...
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

I am cat like although my horoscope sign is crab.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Elektrum, I feel like a goat or an ox sometimes, going over rocks and thinking of farm life. :lol:
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

hee hee yes away from the rat race. :viking:
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Definitely! The rat race doesn't seem to agree with me completely, always something wrong with it in the past. ;)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

I was working for a portrait photography company using 35mm film mostly and definately not digital . So, I bought a Vivitar to practise with. It was a very good basic camera. During breaks at night I would go out back and point the camera at a light on the back wall. There were these rectangular (lengthwise) bright blue "lights" that moved downward with no break in the rectangles as they moved. Continuous movement, same shape for each (approx. 10 at a time). I tested this many times and always these blue rectangular moving "boxes" would appear in that spot only. Never at a street lamp or other light.
I have also seen many orbs from digital cameras when I uploaded to my computer. Two very different "orb" types.
Any thoughts regarding the blue moving rectangles? Thank you.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

raregem wrote:I was working for a portrait photography company using 35mm film mostly and definately not digital . So, I bought a Vivitar to practise with. It was a very good basic camera. During breaks at night I would go out back and point the camera at a light on the back wall. There were these rectangular (lengthwise) bright blue "lights" that moved downward with no break in the rectangles as they moved. Continuous movement, same shape for each (approx. 10 at a time). I tested this many times and always these blue rectangular moving "boxes" would appear in that spot only. Never at a street lamp or other light.
I have also seen many orbs from digital cameras when I uploaded to my computer. Two very different "orb" types.
Any thoughts regarding the blue moving rectangles? Thank you.
Hi Raregem,

It would be kind of cool if you could post the pics up so we see the pic. Maybe someone can tell you better about the orbs if they have a visual reference? One of the members gets consistent results in her yard when she asks orbs to show up in her yard to take pictures of them, so your description of the situation reminded me of that.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

lynofbpool
New Friend

Post by lynofbpool »

To be honest i think most orbs are insects,moisture,dust particles but some are a little harder to explain, i think these few are balls of energy. I dont put much thought into orbs as they are being debunked so often but what i am going to do is try what one of the posts said above, im going to go outside or the nearest gravyard (wherever) and ask for them to appear then snap away with the camera after. I will make sure I post whatever I get if, indeed,i get anything! fingers crossed :)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I look forward to hearing how it came out!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Clare,,,

hmmm, wonder how the graveyard pictures turned out.

I've had several orbs here....some were down by the lake....others on the path to the greenhouse,,,some in the house...but the last ones were the last full moon.

things were so bright that I thought I might try to get a pic looking down to the wood shed, everything was so silvery and really bright.

so I went out on the deck no light's on anywhere...took a pic...came in and looked at it....all I could see was a bit of the house down the front ....well pooh!

later on when I was downloading the pics to the computer, I got to see it enlarged...and there they were...2 of them...one larger than the other and one farther away...

I really need to learn how to post pics,,,,and I've been told a zillion times....(Think I'm too lazy (nervous to try).

Anyway, I'm really checking out the orbs and the house....and they were down in front of my bedroom windows....wasn't nothin goin on in there...

but I thought that was pretty cool....

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

My apologies about late response re: blue triangular orbs. I do not recall if the these blue "boxes" were photographing. I would not have that data at this time. The computer it would have been on had the blue screen of death...lol My earliest experience with digital photography and computers. Thank you. It was awesome to see. Wished I could have shared.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

After the week I've had with or should I say without my crashed computer...I got a chuckle out of this, Raregem...
The computer it would have been on had the blue screen of death...lol My earliest experience with digital photography and computers.
I've never seen the blue rectangles you describe or have heard anyone else mention them ..how fascinating! But I have seen what I deem the Purple light creatures which is a continuous movement of oval greenish light that emmit a conical purple light ahead of them... hmm not in a photograph though... a friend told me they were there to assist me in a spiritual nature. I wonder if the rectangular thing you saw could have had a similar purpose? :scratch:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

I've never seen the blue rectangles you describe or have heard anyone else mention them ..how fascinating! But I have seen what I deem the Purple light creatures which is a continuous movement of oval greenish light that emmit a conical purple light ahead of them... hmm not in a photograph though... a friend told me they were there to assist me in a spiritual nature. I wonder if the rectangular thing you saw could have had a similar purpose? :scratch:
Love,
Sandy[/quote]
Interesting thought. At that time I was training a new photographer. We had alot of time to talk about Spiritual things. She was into casting spells and the like. I was fascinated by her experiences but, I did not want to join her. At this time I was able to see what I call 'beyond the veil'. I would see many people walking about in a time period garb of long ago. No interaction- just was able to see them all the time. After my conversations with my new trainee and she had told me one "God" name.(at my insistance) -shortly afterwards I could no longer "see" this other realm of people. The trainee was there at the same time I saw the blue moving rectangles. She was able to view it as well. Sandy, you make me think about perhaps I was being guided and did not heed warning soon enough. I still, to this day, seek the people of my mind ...to no avail. I am much more careful now about my inquiries. Also, I do not think the blue lights I saw through the lens would photograph. Confused me since the orbs would photograph. Interesting the purple lights ahead of the green hues and the shapes. Thank you.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

WOW! I love hearing these fascinating snippets from your life experience. :sunflower: It reminds me of how wonderfully varied each of our lives and spirit journeys are. I can't imagine why you lost the ability to see the happenings beyond... yet I am hoping that should you desire it..maybe just maybe some day it would return as easily and naturally as it appeared. (fingers crossed anyway. :) ) When I read yours and other's posts and I am introduced to strange and wonderful happenings I feel so blessed to know that the universe is full of amazing things for us to discover. I often feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ...the world becomes full of color once again... :mrgreen: Well something like that anyway.
Have a good week end! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Iowagirl
New Friend

Post by Iowagirl »

Hi, I haven't been for awhile but I have been seeing orbs also. Late at night in very dark room.Things are changing so fast in the world makesone wonder whats next. Bless you all sweet dreams. Sandy :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again Sandy, :hithere
Good to see you! My goodness! I know what you mean... Wow, lots of strange, sad, scarey and wonderful things as well coming to light in these days. I am trying to stay anchored and peaceful despite the shock waves around us. No easy task and I must admit at times I fall short of what I desire. But hopefully in the trying there is some gain. :finger: I have seen the orbs too in a darkened room. It hasn't happened very often but has served to cause me to gape in wide eyed wonder at the universe and all the fabulous unknown "thingamabobs" that are out there. :shock: It feels good to be part of this greater "yet to be discovered" whole doesn't it? :)
I hope you are well.
Love,
the other Sandy :D
lobillo
New Friend

Post by lobillo »

Best Regards: Recently I added 8 photos in this post: (post now deleted)
aetalley
New Friend

Post by aetalley »

How do I post a photo here? I need an opinion on this! Its just driven me nuts since nov 2 :(
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

aetalley wrote:How do I post a photo here? I need an opinion on this! Its just driven me nuts since nov 2 :(
Hi there,

You cant upload photos here, you need to host them somewhere, and then link to that location.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
saraflow
New Friend

Post by saraflow »

All I can say is thank goodness, I feel them before taking a photo! I feel tingling and know they are with me!