Songs and numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
NightRunner417
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Songs and numbers

Post by NightRunner417 »

Hi all,

One thing that happened to me today... There's someone I'm interested in but I don't think is really interested in me. For the last week, I've had Kurt Nilsen's version of "She's So High", stuck in my head a lot, and it tends to magically appear in my head when I'm thinking about that girl. Well... it happened again today while I was at work, got stuck in my head while I was walking back to the kitchen (I cook for a hospice), and when I walked in, there it was JUST STARTING on the radio. I couldn't help but laugh.

I gather that these entities won't readily lend a "go for it" or "don't do it" kind of nudge when you really want to know what you should be doing about a situation like this, and I do in fact understand why (it would interfere in your path and how you follow it)... so how exactly should I take such occurrences? Is there any kind of a suggestion going on there or is it just "them" echoing my thoughts, a kind of commiseration?

I get music cues A LOT. When something is up, or is about to be up, it's common for me to suddenly have a song stuck in my head so badly that it can become tiresome and confusing.

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
Sandy
Staff

Re: Songs and numbers

Post by Sandy »

Hey Rick,
I get those music "cues" too. Sometimes I think it is a comment on what is going on around me... or a quick interaction of sorts which is often some what often comical. Other times it seems to cause me to think or re think think the subject matter..you know... Look a little deeper.
Yep, and sometimes it can be a little confusing eh? :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
NightRunner417
New Friend

Post by NightRunner417 »

Me too... sometimes funny, sometimes strangely deep, sometimes just there like a nod to what I'm thinking or feeling. This one... I'm still not entirely sure but I have my answer from the "crush", so it was either a gentle reminder that some things aren't meant to be, or perhaps a reminder that what happens in my life is created by my mindset - "Somehow I can't believe that anything should happen. I know where I belong and nothing's gonna happen, cause she's so high, high above me. She's so lovely. She's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite". Hasn't that always been how I think?

8:18... Funny how at first they seem so weird, even annoying and definitely frustrating, but they grow to be so special. Times get rough and when you don't see them, you start to feel a little bit of panic. Then you just happen to look at the clock - it's NEVER intentional when it happens - and there they are and you can't help but feel a tinge of joy and relief.

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Rick
If you believe that someone is out of your league then that is where they will stay. If you believe that you can have anyone you want then that will become your reality also. It appears as though you think so lowly of yourself…
I have had guys tell me that they thought I would be too high maintenance. Then they got to know me and realized I was nowhere near what they thought.
I am guilty of the same thing. I had a friend who was absolutely beautiful. Men would stop in their tracks and stare at her. She was a swimsuit model and she has also done a couple of movies. I knew that when we were out together all the men would put their attention on her no matter what the setting was.
Then one day we were having a serious discussion and she revealed to us that she was jealous of me. Whoa! And all this time I was like it must be nice to be as beautiful as her.
It was almost as though she didn’t own a mirror and didn’t recognize how beautiful she was. She was always very sweet and humble to everyone. She dated some of the most normal guys ever. Men who most people thought were not in her league. Go figure!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I smile as we are talking about those music prompts and after reading True and Ricks post I am hearing the old Billy Joel song, "I love You Just the Way You Are."

That's the funny thing about Love...when someone loves us, they love us despite and sometimes because of our blurps and quirky ways of being, those silly things we often chastise ourselves for. But think about the people you love... Do these things matter? Or is it more their health, well being and happiness? Who knows what draws two people together in a way that allows love to blossom?

I just had to look up the lyrics. Been a long time since I heard this great song.

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (Billy Joel)

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take 'till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hah wow
that's beautiful sandy thanks for sharing the lyrics

bye
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is a goodie, isn't it? :) For some reason it always brings tears to my eyes. :)
:kiss:
Me
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere on the way to work this morning i had a song stuck in my head then started thinking about this thread and almost instantly a truck pulls in front of me with the first three digits 444. neat !

DAYS TO COME (Bonobo)

Journey set sail was to leave
Cause I'm only birds & bees
Lose and news and all things be
Sunlight garden low red blossoms
Moon tides of the sea

When struggling for a magic grain
We throw our life to the winds like rain
For goodness sake
Spare your failings and take the ability
To strengthen
No spirit can stimulate all minds
Blossoms of days to come

Blossoms of days to come

Move away from your western guns
Travel towards eastern suns
Far above all earthly goals
A pledge for creation's soul
Spirit finds fresh morning and the dew
Of precious things
Hope is a phoenix building wings to fly
And what we wish shall be
Like a breathe of fresh air
Safe and secret powers
That no love can spare

A pledge for creation's soul 2x

http://youtu.be/4UtIDlWk2D0
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
NightRunner417
New Friend

Post by NightRunner417 »

Hey y'all! :-)

Since I posted, I've been thinking a lot about what some of you said... Yeah, I have big self esteem issues, it's pretty obvious when I talk for any length of time. I've been through a lot and it lingers. My first instinct is naturally to think that when that "She's So High" song pops in my head now every time I think about someone I like, it's because I'm simply thinking I'm not good enough for anyone. However, I've been thinking about this a lot and I think it's more complex than that. I have really started to think that this, like Sandy suggested, is likely a hint from beyond, basically telling me what True wrote about what you believe and what it gets you. I've had a very hard time with self esteem all my life, but in the last few years it has increased considerably with a string of sad events.

I had a dream once that pops in my head A LOT when the issue of reality creation and the beliefs that create reality comes up:

I was just observing, which is a bit rare in my dreams. I was in a small building, like a storage facility but not very big inside. The interior was barren except for a cot in the center of the room. A woman lay on the cot, deeply asleep and dreaming of terrible things, while what appeared to be black-ops type men stood around her on guard duty. It was well known around the world that this woman was DANGEROUS when she had nightmares, because her thoughts could literally wreck whole cities with manifestations of the scenes in her dreams. The men were there to attempt to control her, and hopefully reduce the potentially catastrophic results of her power to manifest. Once she was asleep and dreaming, nothing would wake her, so the men would simply stand near and attempt to project their own thoughts into her dreams, thus reducing the power of the bad ones. As she lay asleep, she was having a nightmare of being raped. A man in her dream was reaching out to grab her. As he did so, one of the "black ops" men suddenly screamed out in pain, as part of his hand flared a glowing blue and disappeared entirely. I woke up as the other men tended to him and frantically tried to influence the sleeping woman.

I always recognized these sorts of dreams as special, meant to convey a very important message to me, and usually, I'd instinctively know what the main concept was that I was supposed to take from it. This was one of the more clear ones for me, and as I woke, I just knew it meant that with power of imagination, you can build or destroy your world "while you sleep", meaning while you assume that you have no control (asleep to the reality and implications of your own creative influence).

I basically do "get it", but I have a hardcore wiring from past mental and physical abuse trauma that makes me instinctively respond negatively to threat and it's very hard for me to not live in fear of being out of control of my life. I find that if I try to visualize good things, I end up visualizing tragedy as an outcome. It's like I am constantly rehearsing for trouble. I do have some very good books (Sanayma Roman's "Personal Power Through Awareness", "The Nature of Personal Reality" by Jane Roberts, and "The Power of Intention" by Wayne Dyer, who I personally feel looks A LOT like Charles Widmore from "Lost"... could be!), but I'm a bad kid and I never sit down to read. Maybe once I go to 12 hour shifts and have an extra day off work, that'll be easier. If anyone can suggest some really great and effective books, movies, posts, whatever, for overcoming such, I'd be appreciative.

Love and light,

Rick

Edit: I forgot to mention that I felt a very strong gut feeling that the woman in the dream directly represented myself as the "all too powerful creator and destroyer of the world" and the men directly represented my guide or guides that work tirelessly to help keep me from destroying everything I care about. There's some comfort in the idea that I'm not allowed to freely destroy EVERYTHING, and that someone out there is working hard to help me. :-)
Rick NightRunner417
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Rick,

My life has been pretty much trauma and drama free, however, I also have battled visualization with negative outcomes (I liked how you described it "rehearsing for trouble"). I well may have been the biggest worrier in history! I think that the reason I do this is BECAUSE my life has been pretty stable and I tend to worry that some day that could catch up with me in a big way.

I've found a "bandaid" for it, and I still end up there from time to time, but what I do is keep mental tabs on it. For instance, if a negative thought pops into my head I think "delete delete delete" and try to reorganize the thought into something positive. It certainly was not an overnight fix, but it has helped a lot.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
NightRunner417
New Friend

Post by NightRunner417 »

I have sort of learned to switch it off... A couple of years ago I discovered that the various meditation and astral travel gurus were right in that you CAN actually learn to silence your thoughts. I have had epic hard times with positive visualization, so one thing I do is just STOP thinking entirely, at least in the "right out there" kind of way. I impose the mental silence and then carefully try again, and if it still doesn't work then I just think of something else entirely. Now if I could just focus as much energy into the positive kind of visualization, that just flows naturally, instead of having such easy and natural flow with the negative variety.

And of course I'm working very hard on strengthening my connection to the other side... Grabbing onto those little intuitions when I can. I personally feel that although I do sense a lot of "hints", I am probably blocking a VAST amount of them.

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning my friends,
I just want you to know that I rehearse in the same play at times and do some battling of my own with issues. One simple thing I read somewhere that helps me in those moments (believe it was from Esther Hick's and Abraham) was a pivot exercise, where when you think of some negative scenario and realize it for what it is... you pivot and instead think of what the best or better outcome would be. I think, though, that no matter what we do, whether affirmations and exercises in positive thinking...it helps to be attentive and stay with it because it doesn't happen overnight that we suddenly become a "changed individual". You know, I never liked the word "changed" as it connotates that we are not good enough as we are right this moment. We are good enough and we are of great value just as we are. Never forget that!

Rick, I have a good book that helps me. You see, I too have self esteem issues. I have found a fabulous book written by Louise L Hay so helpful. It is called You Can Heal Your Life. It is a beautiful book...one that practically speaks to you as you read the words like this lovely lady Therapist who in her life has also been through much, is sitting across from you encouraging, supporting, and loving you as you examin these difficult issues you are harboring in life. :kiss:

HP, Awhh that was a" beaut" Thank you for sharing those words and that 444 prompt that almost ran you down... ;) :bike:
And Sammy...George is going to get a kick out of all those "delete, delete deletes" I am going to be saying today... :lol: Sounds like a great way to recognize the negatives as they occur! :love
Love all you wonderful people!
Sandy
NightRunner417
New Friend

Post by NightRunner417 »

Sandy... I looked that book up on Amazon and was really impressed by the vast proportion of glowing reviews. Ordered it just a few minutes ago. It looks like it's going to be just what I've been needing, THANKS! :-)

Have a great day!!

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hmmm...That same book has been recommended to me on several occasions (can't remember why)...maybe it's time to order it! I HAVE been looking for a new inspirational read!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
NightRunner417
New Friend

Post by NightRunner417 »

Just $15 after shipping whoosh easy peasy and Amazon's usually quick as a cat. :-)

BTW, is it allowed to post a link to such a thing, like if I wanted to put up a link to that book on Amazon's site?

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rick,
I think it would be okay as we have done it before. I just browsed through the book section of the forum and I don't think anybody has reviewed it yet either. Which was a surprise. I am laughing now as it took me awhile to get through the 4 pages there as I kept stopping to read a book review that caught my eye. :lol:
Love,
Sandy