11:19 prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
louiss1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:19 prompt

Post by louiss1 »

I've been having these 11:19 prompts frequently, as well as 9:11. Do you know what this could mean?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:19 prompt

Post by Sandy »

Hi Louiss1,

While I can't tell you what they mean as I have never seen 11:19 but that does not mean if you are seeing it that it isn't a personal prompt for you. So here are a few ideas. First does the date 11:19 have any special meaning for you? It also could possibly be, the 19 part of it, the number/name of the Midwayer prompting you. ( so along with the 11 a hello) For instance, our Midwayer friend, Chief Bzutu, is also known in his circles as ABC-22 He is the 22nd Midwayer born in the ABC family. For our simplicity they use this formula of identification. I believe there are 8 families...ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR, STU, VWX . There are 248 Midwayers born to each family. Normally you find the older ones are more involved with people then the later numbers according to George. We don't know why. Sometimes, too, the number could be a page reference. For instance my favorite spiritual book is the Urantia book. So if I repeatedly see a prompt and I can't figure out the meaning... I look up the page number or check out the paper(chapter) in the book. Often it has appled to something I am pondering or something occuring in my life.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I am sure that somewhere along the way it will make sense. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 11:19 prompt

Post by luvinlife »

Great answer, Sandy! That also helped me too!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius