The 'flumber' 27

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
john
Old Friend

The 'flumber' 27

Post by john »

Hello Brother's and Sister's,

I have a question about what George Barnard calls a 'flumber' ;-)

It's not a double number but a single number; 27 , it's everywhere in my life. I'm born in 1972, my current house number is 27, my last three mobile-phone-numbers either ended with 27 or 72, my Grandma's birth-date is day 27, there 27's in more personal data I do now not recollect right now, further it's everywhere the last year, in games, movies, TV, on my computer on the clock's and in books.

Beside's it's a wake-up-call I still feel the need to research the number and am amazed that there's many info about the number not 11:11 progress group related. The Jewish alphabet has 72 characters, there's a a txt called -the 72 names of god- setting out the angelic orders and names ( Seraphim...etc...)' [source: http://27.chrismore.com/search/label/religion ], 27=3x3x3: Trinity of Trinities? ( Urantia book 106.08 ) There a couple of site's dedicated to 27 appearing all over science, literature art & music.
In A.D. 27, Jesus formally ordained the disciple-apostles as ambassadors of the kingdom and preachers of its glad tidings. And soon thereafter they prepared to start for Jerusalem and Judea on their first public preaching tour [ source: U.B. 138:10.11 ]

Since I'm struggling with depression from time to time and in that phase it also worries me a little, maybe you know the club of 27? Many rockstars 'moved over to the next level' at age 27 for example.
I also see the number mentioned in other not so nice situations.

So my questions are:
Does anyone also see 27's and what your oppinion about it?
Does anyone know of or have contact with a Midwayer or other Celestial that uses the number 27?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Love,
john
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The 'flumber' 27

Post by Geoff »

Dear John,

Good to see you around, but I am sorry, I have no experience of 27.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hi John :hithere Happy to meet you!

This is the first time I've heard of a "flumber" - how does George define flumber? Is it any "random" combination you are "prompted" with on a regular basis, or a "flip flopping number"? I know nothing about 27 or 72, but I did have a period of time a while ago were I was waking up at 4:37, George mentioned something about another family of midwayers (which I never learned any more about, and as soon as I acknowledged that I was getting this time prompt it stopped).

So...sorry, no help here either.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello John,

I too am afraid I haven't seen the number 27 personally but there are other numbers too that others see that I do not. If you think about it this number could represent the 27th born into any of the 8 different Midwayer families as well as something personal and pertinent, a number with special meaning for you alone and a hug from above. I suspect, the possibilities are endless. I do hope you find the answer that makes you stand up and say "Oh Yes! That has to be it!" :) These usually come to us as we sit quietly in some inspired contemplation of some sort. and this is just a thought... I am wondering if you have looked up page 27 in your favorite spiritual book. I have often gotten messages, something I am needing to hear or answers in this way to something I am pondering?

I have to tell you John your photo is fabulous. Seeing it has reminded me of something I have longed to do. Start a friendship wall with photos of all of you, my family. How can anybody feel lonely when staring out at all of your smiling faces every day. :D

It is good to see you again, John. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Hello everybody and thanks for the warm welcome and advice!

Sammy: George use's the terminology -flumbers- in one of his article's on -From the Desk of George Barnard- once send out on the 11:11 list, indeed it means "We don't really know." ( http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB132.htm )

John
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

21:34

That was interesting.
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Hello Friends,

This morning, most likely, I finally figured out why I see the number 27 so often. (It's to personal to discuss the details here, it's also off-topic for this forum I think) I noticed a 12:34 prompt (progress) right after the realization! :-D

My morning Stillness excersize played an important role in this!

I've been prompted for many years now, never though the lessons would be such hard nuts to crack, but then again, nobody ever promised it would be easy.

Progress

John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
I've been prompted for many years now, never though the lessons would be such hard nuts to crack, but then again, nobody ever promised it would be easy.

Progress
Thank you for posting that. It is nice to know tonight that I am not alone in working through those tough lessons. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.