Birthday numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Birthday numbers

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hey fam,

Now i know there was a thread on this before. but im not so sure. so to ask this question again and hopefully get some clarity, my mom and her sister, which is my aunt, tend to see their birthdays all the time, whether its early in the morning or at night, just where ever. my mother has been seeing her birthday long before i was even conscious of the whole 1111 phenomenon, and she came to me and told me that she saw 6:20( her birthday is june 20) all the time. so i just brushed it off and said that those are just coincidences. so i want to know if they are just coincidences or are the birthday prompts my mom and my aunts personal prompts?

Love and light
Paintbox

I never really glance at 12:31 lol but maybe 333 is just my personal prompt. i have been seeing alot of 234"s and 1234"s lately.
:mrgreen:
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Birthday numbers

Post by theunim »

Hey Hey Paint,

I would think those are their personal prompts. I think Sandy and some others have had their birthdays show up as personal prompts.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

hey Unim

Yeah right! thats what i think too now that i have had experiences with the prompts and a better understanding of the world that is!

Love
paint :hithere :mrgreen:
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

hmmm...I don't know...my BD is Dec. 3 or 12/3.

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

hey sammy,

do you see 1:23 or 12:30 on clocks like all the time? isnt 1:23 considered a prompt?

Love
paint
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
sammy

Post by sammy »

YUP!!!!

:loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Paint and all you living wonders!
T's right I do see my birthday prompt from time to time and it was my very first prompt..very unforgetable..hmmm allthough I do forget it from time to time as I try to make sense of this life of ours... :lol:
I am thinking with your many 333's you could be contacted by either our dear friend Midwayer Mathew as many eleveners are, Midwayer Chief Beatrice (ABC-3, she's Bzutu's elder sister) or possibly by an Ascended Master. Either way it is one of the best of Prompts and always a win-win situation when acknowledged.
Then there are those times when I can't figure out what in the world an odd number that continually repeats itself to me is suggesting... as a long shot I grab my favorite spiritual guidance book or whatever I feel led to and look up that page. Scanning to see what may very well be relevant.
:sunflower: Just had a 1234 earlier...progress! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

LOL hi sandy,

thank you for the input. so my mom and my aunt are indeed getting prompted. i must tell them. but they want to know what it means. i told them that spirit beings are trying to be in contact with them. I dont know how to say it in a christian sense, because i dont consider myself one, but my mom and my aunt is. they think its God, so im going to let them keep thinking that its him. whatever they feel comfy with. I've been guided by a male angel or light being since ive started tuning in to the prompting. here and there i would hear a woman, or a child. many different voices actually. so it could be possible that more than one being is speaking to me. oh and THATS what 1234 meant, i wounder why i have been seeing it alot. its on par with what I was speaking about in my other thread. thats awesome.

Love
PB :mrgreen:
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya PB,

You know once I described our Celestial friends and what I was experiencing, to my most Christian of friends, as they are God's workers and assistants much like the Angels which is what we humans are as well... assistants and willing workers of God, regardless of the name by which we know this Infinite Being.
I have heard this phrase used from Christian quarters, "We are the hands and feet of God." I find this an apt description as we are following his will and helping each other. We do this in many ways each spot on when directed from deep within from our God Spark often seen as divine intuition. Our Midwayer friends, the Angels, Spirit Guides and Teachers as well as a host of other types of Celestial Beings are also doing the work and will of the Creator and can be known by the Love they exude, just as in the old Christian song which I have changed only slightly to be all encompassing.

"And they'll know we're God's children by our Love... by our Love. Yes, they'll know we are God's children by our Love."

Love is the "divining rod" always in my opinion.

So Yes, you are quite right in many, many ways. I Love it!!! It is God that is reaching out to them with the prompts. :D 8)
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Yeah! Your right Sandy! Thanx

:loves :mrgreen:
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

I think that maybe everyone who is prompted with eleven also has personal mumbers that have become homelike to them. Yes, my main one is also my birthday, which is 4 :23. My personal numbers (that I share with everyone else) seem to be 11:11, 1:11, 4:44, 7:11, 10:10 and 10:01; And about 70% of the time that I look at a clock there is an eleven in it. I feeel blessed and not at all insecure that I do not know the exact meaning because I know that I am a part of it. Maybe that is the least scariest way to tell another that they are awakening. It just means that you are a part of something big, which billiions of people are and will be experiencing. Nothing to be feared, only shared. Much love.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

hey FMspirit,

thanx for the input. i tend to see a certain prompt at a certain time of my life, and right now, im getting alot of 11:11 am/pm. so im wondering what they could be telling me at this point. before i got alot of 4:32, 2:34 and 12:34's, symbolizing a time of progress for me.

love
paint
:mrgreen:
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

For a while my birthday was showing up as a prompt (1010). Not so much any more. It seems that my prompts change from time to time.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Is 10:01 another prompt?! If so, I've seen that a bunch of times too, but I didn't know that it was another sign.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

hey angel,

Yeah, 1001 is another prompt. numbers like 1234, 2332, 1111(as we all know) are prompts. but numbers without a significant sequence like some birthday prompts, could also be prompts too if u have a certain connection with the numbers and u see them constantly.Idk if this all made sense lol.

love,
paint
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

It makes perfect sense, Paint. I think I've got a bit more research to do, lol.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I might learn what all the signs are / could be?

Thanks!

-Joey
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

whats up again,

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
thats the FAQ on this website, also look up a lady named doreen virtue, she has the meaning of the numbers on one of these blog websites. they have the meanings on the FAQ too i believe.

paint :loves
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
runrunrunner
New Friend

Post by runrunrunner »

i started getting personal prompts long before i got the regular 11:11, 3:33, etc

i would get the birthdays (11:17, 3:14, 10:22) of the members of my favorite band ...daily...haha. sometimes both in the am and pm.

it wasnt until i started getting the more common prompts that i realized that they were probably using that to ensure that my attention was..."gotten"
she turns chaos into art.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi runrunrunner,
Good to see you popping on and adding your "two cents" to the conversations! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hey, Run!

Thanx for the input. who's your favorite band btw?

I get alot of the 11:17 prompt. i wear glasses, i have astigmatism and reeeaaly poor eye sight, so 11:17 far away with my glasses on, looks like 11:11. i can see kinda good in the dark without my glasses, especially with bright things, so when im looking at the cable box and its 11:17, still looks like 11:11, but then i adjust my vision and realize its 11:17. lol

love
paint
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros