Physical Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Physical Prompts

Post by Jhartsock123 »

Last night I was prompted at 11:11 PM, the reason why I'm posting this is because, my clock is behind me, and I had to turn completely around to see the clock. Just before I was to turn around, I heard a male say 'Chris' out loud, an auditory voice, this is what made me turn around, and my eyes were fixated on my digital clock on my DVR of the TV, and it was 11:11PM, and I said 'I heard you' out loud to acknowledge

Most of my prompts are noticed by moving my eyes to where my small clock was on the right side of my computer desk, but I threw the clock out because it was old, and it looks like the Midwayers know how to adapt, this is the first time I had to turn my entire body around to receive a prompt.

Has anyone else had significant prompts like this?
Sandy
Staff

Re: Physical Prompts

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jhartsock,
What a fabulous prompt! :D Yes, I have had something similar happen to me as well. You just never know... wonderful things happen when you least expect them. :sunflower:
It's always good seeing you on the board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I have heard my name called but never as a prompt. I have had other people give me prompts. That is always fun. Out of the blue in the middle of a conversation someone will ask me for the time. When I pull out my phone and it reads 11:11 or 2:22 I just laugh and say of course it is. I usually use this opportunity to say something to the person like "It always says 11:11" or I see these numbers all the time. I rarely go into detail with them as to what I think it means unless they ask. I usually view it as an opportunity to at least get them to thinking about why it is always 11:11 or maybe get them to start noticing as well. Maybe that prompt is more for them than me.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

My prompts this week have been addresses at estate sales. 11, 22, 333.
I have had the voice thing. (Clear as a bell.) but not for a prompt.

My numbers this week for the Powerball multi-state lottery are; 09,26,29,33,55, and the Powerball number 22 (6/1/11).
TheArtist
New Friend

Post by TheArtist »

really? crazy that never happened to me. Is your name Chris?
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

AJ wrote:I have heard my name called but never as a prompt. I have had other people give me prompts. That is always fun. Out of the blue in the middle of a conversation someone will ask me for the time. When I pull out my phone and it reads 11:11 or 2:22 I just laugh and say of course it is. I usually use this opportunity to say something to the person like "It always says 11:11" or I see these numbers all the time. I rarely go into detail with them as to what I think it means unless they ask. I usually view it as an opportunity to at least get them to thinking about why it is always 11:11 or maybe get them to start noticing as well. Maybe that prompt is more for them than me.
That is exactly the same for me, brother, everything you said in that post. :) Of course, if no one asks or thinks anything of it then I see no use in getting into it. But then there are those times where conversations begin or someone may have been seeing the same numbers for awhile too, and that is truly a good feeling when we feel like some sort of connection has been planned and played.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

Yes my name is Chris, I've been called by mysterious beings for about 2 years now, and they all have different voices and accents, most are manly tones, but some are female. I'm having a spiritual awakening, and hearing voices and receiving synchronizations are two of many symptoms people who go through awakening have.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Sometimes when I am driving, I will feel a nudge on my seat back. Anyone ever get a prompt like that?
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

hmm wrote:Sometimes when I am driving, I will feel a nudge on my seat back. Anyone ever get a prompt like that?
I get what feels like the hair sticking up on the back of my neck... and then I remember that I don't have neck hair.