Problems with the Akachic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Hanx007
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Problems with the Akachic Construct

Post by Hanx007 »

I have been getting 1111 signs and many other patterns since 2 or 3 years. I had bought the Akachic Construct CD a while back but never went beyond the first exercise. I have very bad visualization skills and I can't seem to form clear or steady pictures in my mind. The rose bush keeps changing in size and in pattern and the colors are very vivid. Plus I can't see the details clearly and my mind keeps changing the details. I got discouraged and stopped using it. However, I kept getting the 1111 prompts.

I've had anxiety problems since a long time back and was on medication. I wasn't feeling well and went to a new psychiatrist who asked me to wean off my medication completely and then stay for another month without medication. Weaning off such medications is very difficult especially mine which had tons of withrawal side effects. I went through hell for over 3 months and I'm still not fully recovered. During this period the prompts increased a lot and I didn't understand what they were trying to say. I had no focus, no concentration, was highly anxious, depressed, lost, sad etc. I couldn't do the exercises and I think that the midwayers know that. I've tried to do the first exercise again and again but to no avail. Still can't picture a proper rose bush. I always ask the midwayers for help in anyway possible and have asked them to contact me in my dreams if possible or to give me signs. I'm getting signs everywhere but I don't understand what they are trying to tell me. I want to communicate with them but how can i do so if i can't even do the first exercise? Is there a way to figure out what they are trying to tell me? They know what I"m going through and I feel like they want to help but I don't know how. I don't really know if they are trying to help me or tell me something or just grabbing my attention. Are there any recommendations? Thank you.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Problems with the Akachic Construct

Post by theunim »

Hallo Hanx,

Welcome to the forum. Like you, I've been getting the signs for about the same length of time. I'm also right now on the first exercise, but I'm not getting the visualization, I just kind of thought about the bush and pictured it with my imagination. Then, I took a break and after my break, I decided that I was going to let go of my imagination's version and see if there was going to be anything that came up without my trying so hard (or at least it seems to me that way). I've yet to get anything from this option, but it's okay! I figured it will take a while, since I'm not consistent in meditating just yet, and I've gotten a few things to take care of on my plate since then. However, I know I get messages through my dreams, also like you.

Perhaps the prompts are just to let you know they're there with you and helping you, even if it's not obvious or clear. There's a lot that goes on spiritually that we wouldn't know about on this very material world. Some of the stuff that happens we may not get a chance to know until later because it's not time for us yet. It's a little frustrating, but patience! All in good time.

I think on your own, maybe you can meditate without the cd for a while. Just find a good spot and sit there in a comfortable position, or lie down, and concentrate on your breathing, with your eyes closed. Before I got the CD, I was meditating like this almost every day for maybe about a month, and would get loads of colors, but it was all flowing colors. Sometimes, I got dark spots that would eventually go away. Also during that time period, I started to get faces in my "field of vision" when I closed my eyes, before I went to sleep. It's all very erratic, and the most recent I can recall is seeing a female person sitting at a table, looking at me, and I don't think I was going to bed at that time.

But you did say that you were going off of medication and having a rough time physically? Maybe meditation without expectations will help you out, and perhaps if you are inclined to it, going for a Reiki healing would help?

I'm sorry I rambled a little bit, but I hope that even a little bit helps you out. Please keep us all informed.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Hanx,

There really is no hard and fast rule on how to meditate. Results come to each of us at our own pace. So try not to worry so much whether you are doing it right or not. It will all come in time. The important thing is you are taking the time to even try. You are doing just fine.

As for the guidance, all the help we ever need is out there but the important thing to keep in mind is to ask the questions. Rather than just throw a general show me the way blanket statement, ask specific questions and then keep your eyes and ears open for the signs that will lead you to your answer. Our guides can't do the work for us, they can help point us in the right direction but we have to take the lead. So be direct about a problem you want to resolve or a goal you want to accomplish. And then ask away until your results are achieved. One question may lead to another but all the answers are at our finger tips we just need to realize we need to decide on what we want first.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Hanx,

Because of their great love for us humans, I believe the last thing the Midwayers and Angels wish to do is to cause you/us more anxiety and frustration. They simply wish for us to be happy in our life, filled with something that wells up from within, Love... Love in its True nature, one that is infectious and helpful to those around us. They wish the world to change and for peace and love and light to be the normal way of things and so they reach out to us... yet never do they wish to hurt us.
And so let's think about these prompts a little bit and first understand that they are like a simple hello in the beginnings, letting you know of their existence and good will for you. They do not expect you to move mountains or walk away from your life to assist as it can be done so simply and easily by your caring loving ways in the familiar life you are given.

I suspect many people never go beyond noticing the prompts, yet they still contribute mightily whether they learn to communicate or not... and their lives are forever changed and enriched simply because they have touched something that is Divine within each of us...our birth right that knows no boundaries . So in reality no cds, books or group involvements are necessary. Just an open, loving compassionate heart.

So I ask you to look at the cd as just one tool in a wide array of tools designed to assist us in our Divine searching. It can be beneficial if used properly and within the right mental contexts. But there are also many other way to connect with the celestial siblings. Whatever method followed, however, it is important that joy and spiritual life enrichment be foremost in your mind.

I understand your confusion. Visualization does not come easy to me either but it is something that can develop as one simply follows the leanings and exercises or meditation path that is chosen. The most important thing to accomplishing our goal is our intent our desires that fuel our actions within and without that foster progress. Meditation’s progression is sometimes slow sometimes fast... and sometimes comes with wonderful surprises along the way. We grow and learn as we are ready and able for the new lessons. And so we are told to simply enjoy these moments of our lives as we take a short stillness vacation and allow our thoughts to cease and our hearts to connect with the Divine. Think of these times as a joyful outing with family members, placing no expectations on yourself and the outcome. We are progressing... you are progressing, Hanx. Know that our "beautiful friends" On High see your desires and understand your worth and see your light as it grows brighter. They see your beauty just as you are this minute with no expectations...just Love. You are in reality doing very well and are very much loved.

I am thinking it is probably time if you wish to move forward with the cd to the second lesson. This poor visualizer (me) found this exercise helpful in my own personal spiritual quest. :)

Love and Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Hanx! :hithere

I too have trouble with visualization. But I noticed something the last time I meditated. First a little history - Prior to ever using the AC CD, I used to start my meditation trying to see myself on a beach. I never could actually picture it, or even hear it...but I would still go through the process of thinking about where I was. 2 days ago I started my meditation, I was going to my beach rather than the AC CD. My mind was not very still, I kept thinking about why I couldn't see the rose bush while using the AC CD, and it occurred to me that when I first tried the AC CD I was attempting to picture a rose bush with LARGE red roses and DEEP green leaves, but the last time I used it my thoughts were steered from these colors to small pink roses with pretty lime green (almost fluorescent) leaves. I didn't actually see the bush, but something was directing my thoughts to a different direction.

When I went to my beach (which as I said, I've never actually visualized) I realized that although I don't "see" it, I am always lying on the beach sideways, the waves are always to my right and the sun is striking me from the right, almost over my head.

It occurred to me that although I don't actually see myself or the beach or the rose bush, I am getting SOMEwhere.

Anyway, I think Sandy is right...when you meditate just try to still your mind and fill yourself with love. Love - always a good place to start...and end.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Hanx007
New Friend

Post by Hanx007 »

Dear All,

Since this is the first time I post a message, I was surprised to get so many replies in such a short period of time. It feels great being part of this forum and receiving advice from such wonderful people. I thank you all so much.

Theunim : I guess you're right; doing simple meditations at first may be the right way to go since putting too much effort on the AC CD can impact you negatively by making you somewhat frustrated with yourself. So far, I'm just trying to close my eyes, ease my mind, concentrate on my breathing and let things flow. I see different things at different times. I've seen faces before when i close my eyes before i go to bed and sometimes the face is so clear but it then disappears suddenly.

I'm going to keep trying to do simple meditations for now and see how it goes. Yes i've heard Reiki healing can sometimes do wonders. I've researched it before but I was a bit skeptical about how much it would help cause I had just tried accupuncture during my down period and it did not help. Now I feel more ready to try things out and maybe give reiki healing and yoga exercises a try. I'll keep posting as things progress and hopefully I"ll be feeling better by then. Thanks again and good luck with your meditations. Keep us posted as well :)

Michelle: I know you're right because I tried this once and asked a specific question and asked the midwayers to show me a clear sign within 24 hours. I received a clear sign twice in two days and both were 12:12. However, I have read in post before that you should ask questions or thank the midwayers outloud as they can't hear our thoughts. Is that correct? If so, I wonder why because I have also read that our spiritual guardians, the ones each person has can hear our thoughts. Do you know anything about this?

I know that our loving angels are always there to help and I am so grateful for it. I would like to meet them sometime but I know that it may take some time to reach that stage. I will keep asking specific questions and ask for their guidance. Will keep you posted. Take good care :)

Sandy: I want to thank you for the wonderful words and descriptions in your post. Before I even started getting the prompts I've always thought that the most powerful force in this world is love and that God, the highest being, is the ultimate love. After getting the prompts and reading more about the 1111 concept, it just strengthenged my beliefs. I guess persistence and an open heart is how one should go about it just like you said. Things sometimes come to you when you least expect them to.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that there are celestials out there looking out for you at all times and all they want for you is to open your heart and reach out to divine love. Thanks for your encouragement Sandy; it helped a lot. Take care and will keep posting.

Sammy: Thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad that you're now getting somewhere :). As all of you have mentioned, the important thing is to start simple and still the mind and I'm going to keep going even if the progress was slow. Take care and will keep you posted and don't forget to also keep us posted on your progress :).

Love,

Hanx
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hanx007 wrote:However, I have read in post before that you should ask questions or thank the midwayers outloud as they can't hear our thoughts. Is that correct? If so, I wonder why because I have also read that our spiritual guardians, the ones each person has can hear our thoughts. Do you know anything about this?
Dear Hanx.

You can also make your thoughts available to any being that has your highest interest at heart. Many of us have done that. George is the source of that info on midwayers, and frankly there is almost no other source, so its pretty much a take it or leave it. I find it odd that it should be so, however there is nothing to say he is wrong on that. But yes, it is the case that your guides have access to your thoughts, so if you don't want to address the midwayers directly, you can rely on the "chain of command" that will see they get the message.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Hanx,

I too would like to comment on what you wrote here:
However, I have read in post before that you should ask questions or thank the midwayers outloud as they can't hear our thoughts. Is that correct? If so, I wonder why because I have also read that our spiritual guardians, the ones each person has can hear our thoughts. Do you know anything about this?
... as well as Geoff's response:
George is the source of that info on midwayers, and frankly there is almost no other source, so its pretty much a take it or leave it. I find it odd that it should be so, however there is nothing to say he is wrong on that.
In my opinion it is not strange at all that the Midwayers consider it rude to reach into a person's mind without pemission in this way. Remember the Midwayers share an intimate part of our own history. They lived along side us on this planet and also shared an extremely checkered past. Many of their kind, 873 to be exact, during the time of rebellion and confusion did terrible mindal things to the detriment and even torment of their human siblings. So I do not find it surprising that those loyal 1111 Midwayers who chose to follow the loving mandates of Michael adopted this rule/behavior in reverence and respect for our own right of free will.

But the Midwayers are not our only Guides and Teachers, and as Geoff stated, much is gleaned from beings interested in our highest good from our very own Guardian Angels and Guardians of Destiny who have access and assistance from our Beloved God Within from whom nothing can ever be hidden.
Of course, there are some celestials, as in the Melchizedeks, who are quite capable in a few second, to know everything about you and they will do this without a moment's notice if it is for your good and the good of all. I suspect more and more of us will meet and work along side a vast array of celestial beings before our life in these Correcting Times is finished and perhaps the need to guard our thoughts won't seem so important in the era to come. Hope so. :finger: :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: So I do not find it surprising that those loyal 1111 Midwayers who chose to follow the loving mandates of Michael adopted this rule/behavior in reverence and respect for our own right of free will.
Dear Sandy,

That puts a very different slant on what George has previously shared publicly. It has never been shared that they can, but choose not to, read our minds. The inference is that they were not granted the right to do so.

love,
Geoff
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Hanx,

I will defer to Geoff and Sandy on the mind reading but going by my own personal experience, it has really just been a matter of being specific in my questions. I likely say them out loud because I am always mumbling to myself but I think any sort of sincere direct questions or statement will get picked up. But just do what feels right to you.

Love,
Michelle
Hanx007
New Friend

Post by Hanx007 »

Dear Geoff, Sany and Michelle,

Thank you all for your responses; however, I am a bit confused. I have a few questions here which need clarification. Foremost, as I understood is that the midwayers are not allowed to have access to our thoughts. However, and I'm asking Geoff here, if I wish to convey a message to a midwayer through my thoughts, does this mean I have to go through my spiritual guardins first (the chain of command)? Another question I have is what exactly is the difference between Spiritual Guardians and midwayers? My third question is, who exactly is Christ Michael and why does he have the title of Christ? My fourth and final question is when I had asked a specific question to the midwayers and both times I received 1212. Does this mean I'm getting it from a midwayer who is number 1212? I aplogogize for the many questions but I'd really like to comprehend a few things. Will I find detailed information regarding those questions in George's books? If so, which one should I start with to better understand the role of different celestials and angels?

Love,

Hanx
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Hanx...

A good way for you to develop you visualization skills is to write down your dreams in the morning in vivid detail.

Before you go to sleep tell yourself that you will wake up and remember your dreams in vivid detail. You only have to tell yourself once. Then when you wake up, grab your notebook and pen and start writing your dream out as fast as you can, the things you remember in your dream. Don't go to the bathroom or brush your teeth. Wake up and write a quick paragraph about what you remember.

Another way to develop your visualization skills is to draw from observation with a pencil and paper. Draw a box, a ball, and a cone several times, then draw what you remember over and over. From that point you can draw things around your home or wherever you are and then reproduce them on paper without using the visual reference.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hanx007 wrote:Dear Geoff, Sany and Michelle,

Thank you all for your responses; however, I am a bit confused. I have a few questions here which need clarification. Foremost, as I understood is that the midwayers are not allowed to have access to our thoughts. However, and I'm asking Geoff here, if I wish to convey a message to a midwayer through my thoughts, does this mean I have to go through my spiritual guardins first (the chain of command)? Another question I have is what exactly is the difference between Spiritual Guardians and midwayers? My third question is, who exactly is Christ Michael and why does he have the title of Christ? My fourth and final question is when I had asked a specific question to the midwayers and both times I received 1212. Does this mean I'm getting it from a midwayer who is number 1212? I aplogogize for the many questions but I'd really like to comprehend a few things. Will I find detailed information regarding those questions in George's books? If so, which one should I start with to better understand the role of different celestials and angels?

Love,

Hanx
Dear Hanx,

Many of your questions are answered in the FAQ, the first forum. George's books are about his experiences, and while often being amusing, are not a training text.

Make no mistake, your thoughts will get where they need to.

Guardians are simply a different order of creation.

Christ Micheal, is the being, Michael of Nebadon, who for a very very very short period of his life was known and Jesus.

I can't say why you get 1212.

love,
Geoff
Hanx007
New Friend

Post by Hanx007 »

Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your clarifications. I will go to the FAQ and do a litte further research if necessary.

Love,

Hanx
Hanx007
New Friend

Post by Hanx007 »

Dear inlikeflint,

Thanks for your post. Your advice seems logical and i'm going to work on that. Thanks again and take care.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Hanx007 wrote:Dear inlikeflint,

Thanks for your post. Your advice seems logical and i'm going to work on that. Thanks again and take care.
If you find that you have a hard time drawing, you can also mentally tab things in your home. If you are in your bedroom, think of your front room and think about what your couch looks like and where it is placed. Then think about the coffee table, book case, TV,... (Whatever you have in your front room) If you can remember what your room looks like you can draw out that room on a piece of paper as if you were looking down at the room from the ceiling.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,
I am putting your visualization tips to good use. Thank you... they are very helpful! :D
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Glad to be of help.
amygamie
New Friend

Post by amygamie »

Hello, I have been having trouble myself as well but I am not exactly new to this, I have done it before and have had some very amazing experiences yet I find myself struggling with the guide meditation and the visualization. I myself am able to ask and listen but when focusing on the visualizations I seem to be getting no where. What I find is that you can get communication through more easily than you imagine but there is a key to it. I hardly ever speak out loud but I always find that when I have the intent for whatever thought to be heard, it does, and I get the answers, one way or another. I do share many of my thoughts with them, I find that when I intend to share my thoughts when I ponder things so many beautiful things and ideas will present themselves and you will be surprised at where you find yourself being swept off to. In doing this I have in turn have evolved into a better me and have been more in touch with my unconditional love I feel for everyone who has ever been and ever will be.

I suggest taking time through your day to get to know your thought adjuster the little voice inside of you, that gut feeling that steers you in the right way, the little piece of god, whatever it is you call it. Get to know it and learn to listen and trust. Speak to it and let it counsel you in your troubles and decisions and every day life and you will find your thoughts and beliefs and the way you think and react to people will start to change in a better light. From an early age I would study people and try to understand them, what makes them behave the way they do and I would find most everything does root back to their childhood and how they were raised, most everyday issues can be rooted back down to how they were raised. Now that the time to actually have a child is near I have been full force trying to figure out what way is best and what I can do to give my indigo children the best, so that they may touch others around them in a positive way. I do after all lovingly believe in the evolution of consciousness and can feel it already starting and I am excited to take part in it.

Anyways, I asked for guidance in my endeavors and I found more than I even dreamed of. I listened and follow my gut throughout my search and opened my mind. You have to be willing to learn things from the most unsuspecting people and be open to things you would normally push away and rejects. But indeed I followed my gut and found that I was being pushed to these few books, they kept on coming up just like the time prompts. I thought about it and got those books and found all the answers and more I was looking for and while reading them everything made perfect since and my thought adjuster my gut whatever you call it was saying BINGO!

I realized that the people who wrote those books did the same thing I did. They at first didn't have a clue just like me, sure I have had plenty of experience with babies and children but still I wasn't good and none of the old techniques felt right when I used them but I used them anyways because it was all I knew. But they mention in every single book I read that they also felt that same as me and decided to go with their gut and voila everything made sense and every just fell into place. I went from in a months time clueless and scared about parenting to absolute confidence. I did resist a little bit a first when I got my books, I was skeptical and I wanted to toss them aside (just as I did with my Akashic Constuct at first) but little voice told me nope read the books and be open to learning, cast aside the resistance to learning new obscure things and you will be surprised. Also to note the authors took an effort to mention the importance of being still, meditation and looking inwards for answers. :lol: Of course, I can see where that comes from even when it seems to be irrelevant to the subject of the book and appreciate the gentle suggestion. :loves

I am now using my little voice, my gut, my thought adjuster for just about everything, from political view, how I interpret people's actions, and who I need to reach out and touch, what stranger to make eye contact with, recognizing what messages and ideas that are of my own making and which ones were sent to me, new ways to look at things, and so on. You do not have to do this traditionally. Listen to the CD and take the parts that make sense and work for you and try those yourself, go into it with intent and your needs will be met. If you indulge yourself in love for yourself and all others then you will find it is even easier to get in touch and your also getting closer to yourself if that makes any sense ;)

I may not be healing others through the construct but I find myself touching others in many other ways, more so than I even realize. There is always a way for you to evolve and help others around you find themselves and evolve as well. An idea is a powerful thing, once you have an idea it will always remain a part of you. Sometimes just even smiling and making eye contact with a stranger will trigger sometime deep within them when they feel that unique connection that they can't quiet describe will be a trigger for them to look inwards upon themselves only to discover the beautiful being they truly are and then we can tap into our true potential.

Also to note when I am boggled down with every day struggles or am not in a situation where I can be still I do communicate by third party and it works very well. I will get out some scrap paper or open up a empty text message and write my message out there with the intent that it will be heard or seen and I find the answers to come in a more easier way to understand. They understand that it is hard for us to always be receptive and at times we can and will reach a brick wall and they will be a little more obvious about it. I have in fact done so quiet recently when I got a little too frustrated with myself and I am getting the answers and help I need.

:loves I love you all. But more importantly learn to love yourself first and hen you can learn to listen to others. :kiss: I hope that helps.
Life is what happens when your too busy making other plans
KizzleKat
Old Friend

Post by KizzleKat »

Thank you so very much for your wonderful post. Amazingly, it answered many of the questions I've had recently, and in words that need only be understood and not translated. In fact, I'm going to print out your message and study it for additional information that I missed in my surprise and pleasure in reading it the first time. *chuckling* No, I don't think you're more than what you are -- another traveler on a path -- but you do have such a great way of expressing yourself, your concepts, your practices that, at least to me and at this time, it kinda "smoothed a rough patch of road" a bit.

Sharon
The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Amygamie... After reading your post I feel as if I had just had a long" heart to heart" with my sister. Thank you for that... and for the heartfelt inspiration and wisdom you have so beautifully shared. :happy
Love,
Sandy
Hanx007
New Friend

Post by Hanx007 »

Dear inLikeFlint,

Thank you for the tip as I am starting to put it into practice. My drawings aren't great but at least I can see details clearer than before.
Hanx007
New Friend

Post by Hanx007 »

Dear amyGamie,

Cograts on your newborn and no doubt you're going to be a wonderful father. Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas and experiences. It was a great pleasure reading your post and it inspired me in many ways. I will definitely try to follow your approach as it makes perfect sense. May God bless you and your family.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Hanx007 wrote:Dear inLikeFlint,

Thank you for the tip as I am starting to put it into practice. My drawings aren't great but at least I can see details clearer than before.
Good to hear that this was helpful for you.
Shel1111
New Friend

Post by Shel1111 »

Hello Hanx

Could I suggest that you practice picturing other things, such as a tree blowing in the wind, walking or driving to a favorite store -what are you seeing, or picture turning on the computer, see yourself typing in your login info, the screen appearing, or watch a ball rolling, can you picture someone throwing a ball up agaisnt a wall, the hands throwing the ball, the ball hitting the wall and bouncing back to the person, and he catches it and throws against the wall again, etc. Picture something in movement. I feel you just need a little practice in visualizing. After reading your post you may be a more kinesthetic, or feeling person. That is not to say that you can't visualize, it may be that your promienent means of taking in information is by how it feels. Or, if you are more auditory - how it sounds or words. As for the anxiety, try a metronome to relax you while breathing deeply (imagine hearing the tic-tic-tic, fast, moving into a slow rythmic tic-tic, imagine it in motion getting slower). Has anyone (I'm sure) mentioned to concentrate on your breathing when you hit the anxiety mode? This has helped me tremendously while using the metronome. I now have eliminated my panic attacks, as well as calming myself when I have muscle spasms in my throat.

And, don't be surprised when you least expect it, that you get a flash of something!