44 was persistent yesterday

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

44 was persistent yesterday

Post by theunim »

I've been reading the Midwayer descriptions, trying to make sense of the really persistent prompts yesterday, thinking it might have been someone or something in particular. I received 33 and 44 after the hour for pretty much three quarters of my day. I didn't go to sleep until late and lo and behold, the last prompt I received was 2:44. I did have a bit of time to meditate yesterday but nothing looked remarkable in my field of vision, except for some persistent shape that the violet was forming into, like a violet ball, with some black surrounding it, then the reset of the field of vision was violet.

Today I didn't sit but I did still get the 33 and 44 prompting along with 11. I am not entirely sure why it's all increased now, but I'm ok with it and perhaps it has something to do with one of my fiction writing projects, which have angels as main characters, and additional pieces of writing I wanted to get a move on for this year.

I feel I should also mention that I also tried to figure out the message by looking at past posts on the board that referenced Doreen Virtue's definitions, and while I thought they were credible and pplied to me in the morning, by the afternoon, I felt like it was more than just a general message of love that I should have been catching on to.

Well, it's late for me so I should rest for now, but if anyone knows of a celestial being that likes to use 44, please let me know if you can. Thanks and love to you and yours.
:loves

Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 44 was persistent yesterday

Post by Sandy »

For me T, when I see the fours I feel my Guardian Angels and two Cherubim Guardians, hince the 4's. Most people actively working for Love and progress are gifted with 4 of these precious beings. For me, the 4's are one of the dearest of prompts as it reminds me they never leave my side even though I sometimes forget and life causes me to fall into despair from time to time.
No matter what... they love us and are working with us for our own spiritual upliftement.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere today 8:44 w/ feather
: D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

:sunflower: Hello Sandy and Happy! :kiss: :sunflower:

I like the meanings of 4 for you, Sandy, and as for Happy, the feather looks like it was a very good accompaniment! :loves

I've been getting some other prompts now, it feels like there's a lot of insistence, like 13:13 and 19:19 today. I use the 24-hour clocks on my phone and my digital watch, so I am highly amused when I get something like 23:11 and I still know what it means to see that, though it says that instead of 11:11pm. A couple of 44s, 3:33 while driving today, and lots of 2s for the meters in the car that I was using today with my driving instructor and a fellow teacher observing us from the backseat. I was amused also because while in the car, I was reminded of what you had said before, Sandy, about how the cars we ride are sometimes a little more crowded than we think they are. I still wonder if they sit on the roof of a car and let the wind go through their hair and garments, like what you might see from some scenes in movies or shows.

Have you ever felt like you might let down whomever is working with you, like guardians and the like? I feel like I sometimes might but, it's almost automatic for me to feel like I need to pick myself up right off the ground just when I had hit it, so I don't remain miserable too long anymore. There were times in the past that I did sit and brood or even gave up, but now those moments are becoming non-existent, because for some reason for me, those negative feelings need to be non-existent now, compared to what was going on before...

This is more of a musing that I posted, but it was sparked up by a few thoughts I've had for a while now, which were thoughts that were brought to light in other conversations.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Mayhorse
New Friend

Post by Mayhorse »

Hi there, I'm a newby and very relieved to find out I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

This has been happening to me for a couple of years now; Initially it started with 11.11 but more recently it has become multiples of 11 especially 22, 44 and 66.

It worried me at first, so my friend bought me Doreen Virtues book but it didn't have an explanation for 11.11 in it. I recently found a book by Glynis McCants which says it is an 'Opening in the Universe' to ask for what you want. Well if that is the case, then I have missed many opportunities!

I have read a couple of posts and am beginning to feel better already. Knowing Angels are communicating with me and others gives me a lovely reasurring feeling and I say 'bring it on!'

Love and light to you all,
Dawn
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Today, I had a lot of 44's.
One instance was while I was driving... I stopped to get fuel at 4:55 and pulled out of the lot after fueling... I ended up behind two cars with license plates *66 *** & *44 EEE They both turned off in different directions at almost the same time.

(I'm posting this at 10:44 my time. (It's actually 10:58 but I have a clock that I have yet to reset from a couple years ago.)

I've been having a ton of 44's and another instance was a few weeks ago driving and pulling behind a police patrol car that had #44 painted on the roof (and in the rear window.)
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello T :hithere

I got a big smile on my face when I read your post. For the last......OMG!!!!! I am freaking out right now!!! I just looked up and it is 11:11..!!! I did not even know it was close, that was one of the stongest prompts (feeling wise) I have had in a long time. My heart is burning so much right now-almost painful!! but I like it! :roll Sorry, I am just really moved right now, I can hardly type. :shock: :shock:

Breath..ok, I guess I should finish what I was about to say, I believe I just got a strong confirmation that what we are seeing was was right on! For the last few days I have seen 4:44 along with other times ending in 44. I also feel the same as Sandy that it means my four Angles are right there with me which always makes me smile :mrgreen: I wonder how many others were seeing this prompt yesterday and the days before? Once again this feeling of everyone being one is such a wonderful feeling.

Much love to my mb family!! Maggie :kiss:
Follow your heart
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ladies,, :hithere

In the last few days I've had 11:11, 3:33, and 4:44, since I'm meditating alot more I find it like a confirmation,,,surrounded and loved....

blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dawn! I missed your post yesterday. Welcome to our message board family. :hithere ( Just now as I finished the last dot...I looked up at my clock (which is a little fast I might add, and saw 5:22. :) Hello Chief Bzutu. (ABC-22)
I hope you feel quite comfortable among us and continue to post and share your thoughts and experiences.

Hey T, I have been thinking of you and wondering how the practice driving was going. Is it this Friday when you take your Driving test? I hope the thoughts of all those wonderful guardian angels squeezed in amongst their human charges puts a smile on your face and erases any nervousness you may feel towards the outcome. You are going with the flow and doing a fabulous job in the proccess I think... :bike:
you wrote:
I still wonder if they sit on the roof of a car and let the wind go through their hair and garments, like what you might see from some scenes in movies or shows.
You know, that reminded me of something George saw on a flight from Australia to the Japan. He happened to look out the jet window and there was Bzutu and Primary Midwayer Andrea standing on the wing of the plane. He said it scared him to death for a second because he was thinking in human terms. :lol: I too was trying to remember something that happened to you, PP...do you remember an experience four or five years ago where you saw celestial beings around your car on a trip? I believe it was you. :scratch: But my mind gets a little confused these days... Image :lol:
I am more of a "touchy feely" person and generally feel rather than see them around us. And so some time ago we were half way through my son's long university graduation and as I relaxed and became peaceful I was almost overwhelmed by the realization that thousands of Celestial beings had accompanied their "charges" for the happy fesitivities! It was quite a thrilling experience as there was such a joy in the room despite the shifting and shuffling uncomfortable human relatives excitedly watching carefully for their own special graduate to shine. It was a strong feeling of "Oneness" as Maggie described in her post. Brought tears to my eyes...(both the experience and Maggie's post :) ) So nice to know we aren't drifting through the universe seas alone...
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I love this thread. Thank you, T, for starting it! Happy, love the feather prompt! PP and Maggie, love the new pictures! Welcome from me, too, Dawn and Flint. Sandy, you are the nicest, sweetest, most wonderful person!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ladies

Sandy,,,nope it wasn't me,,,,however the house was full the weekend we did our gathering....We had ladies sleeping 'everywhere', couches, beds, air mattresses...and one of the ladies who was on a couch said as she was drifting off to sleep she was very aware of many beings around her,,,she said, it was like they were trying to get a seat on the couch, so she rolled over facing the back of the couch and hugged it so she wouldn't lose her place,,,

it was really funny at the time, and we got quite a few pics of orbs during the weekend also.

I have had Midwayer Mathews 333 prompt lately,,,,maybe I'm supposed to carry on with teaching while we're waiting. I can only sort and pack so many times,

Allan is weed whacking again (poor guy) we've had so much rain that the green stuff comes up quite fast.
He just finished doing both sides of the driveway again....and he's starting to take down the greenhouse now. then the last place to tidy up is where we used to have the peacocks, and now just has alot of shrubs in it...

WORK, WORK, WORK.....

love you guys
Daily Affirmation:
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Dawn, I hope the forum is a great place for you, as it is for me since having arrived and joined the board. :) Was away for most of the day, working on things not on the computer (needed a break from sitting for most of a day!). About to actually start dinner now but i wanted to pop in with my reply. I read everyone's wonderful messages earlier today.

Still getting a number of the x:44 and now have gotten x:55 added to all of that! I'm so glad that everyone feels great about having this thread up! I'm seriously taking it a step at a time but every time I take a step, I feel even more determined and loving, just can't stop all these good feelings. :D :D I just really have to be more productive (admittedly, something I'm working on little by little, as opposed to doing this in one giant fell-swoop?).

PP, your house sounded like it was going through a lot, but it sounds like good things for both you and your husband, despite all that hard work! How big is your greenhouse?

Sandy, the driving practice went super, and on the 31st, I've formally scheduled my test for then during the early afternoon. But, my instructor said to me that I'm welcome to come along sometime this week, if he is able to schedule students to take the test in the same town where I made my appointment. He mentioned that perhaps he would be able to reschedule my test to sometime this week when we do go, so that I "go home happy." His words really made me feel very nice, despite the fact that I kind of veered to the side by turning a little too much and too long. :shock: :? (Won't be doing that again!) I owe a lot of my progress to you all on the board, I think, and many thanks especially to you and George for all of it, since you two take care of all of us on the MB and have time for our inquiries.

I recall reading about an account or two of Midwayers literally on the plane with George. I was also reading one about you, Sandy, where it was mentioned that Andrea (I THINK this is her) was sitting beside you on the plane during your trip from the USA to Australia. 8) S'what made me think of the celestial beings among us about chilling on cars and what not. (Also, I feel like the movie, The City of Angels, kind of got this right, maybe, by having some of their angel characters being able to stand just about anywhere when they're around.) Must have been a good graduation, by the way! University graduations are somewhat unpleasant since there's often so many students graduating, but it is quite an event. I'm glad my parents and Bert convinced me to go to mine in '09, though I really, REALLY thought it would have been a waste of time and money. It was very fun and I saw many friends and sat with a number of them, so we were chattering all the whole time while paying attention to the ceremony.

Maggie, I'm very happy that you got such a great feeling about all of this. I have had moments like that in the past few weeks where I read or go through something and get some kind of *PING!* internally or on the clock, and even as I write some forum replies, I get them and can't WAIT to mention them, either. :kiss: :kiss:

Personally, and some of it was today, I've been thinking a bit also on the prompts of 4s and I feel that perhaps it's going to be soon enough- but all in good time!- that I find out who the other three are, since in my prayers, I began to thank and make requests to not only Lucy, the guardian who is the only one I have a name for so far, but the other ones I'm not quite aware of yet by name.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi lovely people!
T, I just experienced one of those interesting bits of synchroncity this morning. I woke up with a problem weighing heavily on my mind and so when I got up I said a little prayer and opened randomly a wonderful book of self healing.(Louise T. Hays book You Can Heal Your Life.") And because my thoughts were flying "willy-nilly" at that time..I simply closed my eyes and opened the book to a page and began reading something perfectly geared to ease my troubled mind. But to the point... the syncronocity I mentioned in the beginning had something to do with your post and your mentioning of Andrea sitting beside me on a flight. You see, when I opened the book a piece of paper flew out and landed on the floor. When I picked it up and looked at it It was a personal message from Andrea from 2007, reminding me that she would be with me on the flight and would check in while I was away whenever my Destiny Guardians deemed I could use her support. :D So, I was amazed when I read this in your post just a few hours later. :D
I was also reading one about you, Sandy, where it was mentioned that Andrea (I THINK this is her) was sitting beside you on the plane during your trip from the USA to Australia.
I must give this my attention and thought... Perhaps it is confirmmation as to the validity and strength of the healing advice... perhaps it is a reminder that this fabulous primary Midwayer is close by and adding her own reflection of the most Loving Celestial energies to support and strengthen me... whatever the case, I am sure one thing is a "given. We are so much loved as we bee-bop our way through the inticacys of life. It is a good feeling. :happy

I am sending good positive thoughts your way as you continue to practice or perhaps even slip in this driving test a little early. I have to admit I chuckled when you swerved a little on the road when your instructor suggested this. I have to tell you, my first driving test... the one I took at age 16 in Tennessee was a nerve racking experience for me but all in all it was easy and the instructor passed me despite the fact that when I went to come to a complete stop in front of the building as the test ended I hit the brake too hard and pushed the examiner suddenly forwards in her seat. :shock: She looked at me smiled and completed her signature telling me she was passing me but I truly needed to ease into the brake a little more gently in regular driving circomstances. :lol: I did not wish her to regret her faith in me and in the many years since I have tried to be a careful driver... for the most part... (I have my fingers crossed behind my back. :roll: )

PP, I wonder who I am thinking of since it wasn't you? Hey, I didn't know you were having a gathering this week end. Sounds like a good spiritual time was had by all and by all means...you are a natural born teacher so please teach away while your expected plans materialize around you. I can sympathize with poor Allan... weed whacking is not a pleasant job. I bet your place looks beautiful though.

HI Clare... thank you! I will try to live up to your words...but I must admit I fall short many, many times...((((HUGS))))
It's good to have friends who understand and forgive my "extreme humanous." :lol:
Love you all,
Sandy
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

:loves to all~

Good morning to you, Sandy, and everyone in Oz, as I'm winding down myself for sleep tonight. :love

I love when things work out like that, Sandy, and I'm amazed at how a lot of us are getting super amounts of moments of synchronicity and love from above and beyond as of late!

I would feel the same way with my instructor, Sandy, as you did with yours. I don't want to let this one down, especially since he really stands by his instruction and even gives his students more lessons if he feels they need them, without charging anymore outside of the package prices he offers, especially if they've already taken the maximum amount of classes in those packages he's offered. I think if you are a careful driver, in general, you are doing a service not only for yourself and your family but for fellow humans out there driving! :) And that's definitely a loving thing to do in life, very simple but something that can be easily overlooked.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

sammy

Post by sammy »

I have a new friend... 11:44 Clocks and receipts! For 2 days now! I thought for sure I would remember SOMETHING from my meditation today...but no. KNOK KNOK KNOK Hellooooo...I see your prompts...can I get a little more than that...PRETTY PLEASE????

I've been back at meditating very consistently for a few weeks now (with a brief break when we went to Reno)...I am still getting pretty much nothing. I did have a couple of neat "blips" (which I was VERY thankful for because I was meditating on some people who are very special to me), and I have started dreaming at night again (that had disappeared for a while). I think when I meditate they are doing catch up work with me :lol: I KNOW I am not falling asleep...sleep feels different. But time is still escaping me. I am "out" for well over an hour each time I meditate (even if I meditate sitting up), with (for the most part) no recollection of anything happening.

I truly believe they are working on me somehow, getting me ready for something.

If I am remembering correctly, when I first started meditating, it took a while to "experience something" during my meditation...I had lost time then too. Must be a mental adjustment period for me. :stars:

So hello 11:44 whatever you are trying to tell me!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

How's the prompts going now???

I had a vastly improved meditation a few days ago....and since then have been getting 222 and 333....there's been alot of heavy thoughts happening....so I think they've been helping me muddle through it....

Situation hasn't really changed, but my energy and spirits are up....I just keep on giving gratitude...

George put out a List Op the other day that talked about the Destiny and Guardian Angels.. it was a repost from 06, but the last paragraph caught me...
“There are many things Guardian Angels and Destiny Guardians can do, or organize, on your behalves. Turn to us when there are difficult or important decisions to be made. Turn to us when there are physical illnesses to be cured. Turn to us, when our minds need to meld with yours for your dreams to show you the way. We are those who can bring you your nightly dreams, and within these the advice that will allow you to fare well. We invite you. Turn to us.
“We are Destiny Guardians, delighted to have this opportunity to converse with you. We say Adieu.”
I just may have been asking different celestials, and getting nowhere, just a very big pause.

it just connected with me about the 4's you guys were getting.

Oh Miss T....I totally forgot your question.....the greenhouse WAS 15 by 21 (I think),,I got pictures of it during the take down...I think all that's left of it now, is 4 big garbage bags,,,,some pots and buckets (not many) and some shelving...and we have some people coming to pick that up.

That's really the last thing we really had that took a huge and longtime clean up....but now it's done!

I'm predicting that now that everything is actually finished, someone will actually buy it..... :finger:

loves, pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:finger: I have everything I can cross crossed for you, PP. It is such a fabulous place! I'd buy it myself if I had the money.. oh and a canadian citizenship. :lol: Guess that's pretty important too, eh? You know...you contemplated turning it into a spiritual retreat a few years ago. Have you and Allan considered putting advertisements for it in spiritual magazines or perhaps even mention something to that effect in the description of the place? It might make someone involved in some type of group ministry do a double take. Just a stray thought. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

That's a GREAT idea Sandy!

God luck with the house sale PP.

(Huh, I just re-read this and noticed my "typo" God luck rather than Good luck...think I'll leave it that way! :loves )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Synchronicity at it's best....or it's one of Sharon's God shots!

I did the very same thing Sammy, when I was writing something yesterday,,,,God Luck just has to be the best kind there is.

I'll send you my site link so you can see the house and property pictures...I forgot to include it earlier while thanking you for the instrs.

and I can't get into learning it now....

It's meditation time....and I'm finally glad to report, that if I don't make sure to give myself that gift.....I really feel like something is missing...

but I'll quickly pm you now...and come back tonight

loves, pp xoxo
Daily Affirmation: