Newbie :)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lw83
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Newbie :)

Post by lw83 »

Hi there! I'm a newbie on here so thought I'd briefly explain why I've joined this site!

Well, I've lost count of how many times I've been drawn to 11.11, the usual ones are the time on my phones/clocks/computer, even my microwafe, but also once on shopping receipt, and recently even in the background on TV! It again happened today when I came back to my desk I was drawn to my computer showing 11.11 then as usual I thought nah, my mobile and desk phone clock are usually out of Sync but on checking them all they all read 11.11. I was told by my the psychic that this is my angels way of telling me they are there, to have faith and something else about my purpose, but just can't figure out what they are tying to tell me... I assume as I've been getting it a lot it could be more than them just letting me know they are there? I then thought today I've been getting this A LOT recently so must be more than that, because I always know my angels are there, and it makes me smile when I do get drawn to 11.11. Anyway I typed 11.11 into google and came accross this website.

I never had this before until I started to get interested in spirituality, started going to a psychic, and also getting angel readings, and now I just keep getting drawn to 1111. I've had the odd 22.22 as well. I do intend to start some meditation, but I do find it hard to relax and don't know where to start. I'm also a bit scared of being 'freaked out' haha!! However I do feel that I connect with my angels/loved ones a lot more than I ever have now that I am aware of them, and I always ask for help when I need it. Some occassions in the recent past, when doing my angel cards, or when attending an angel afternoon, when my eyes are closed I sort of feel them flickering and it's not me doing it! (like my eyelids flickering like energy is lifting or something) what causes that? I definately feel I have psychic abilities, just don't know how to tune in without spending hundreds of pounds on training!

Lyn x
sammy

Re: Newbie :)

Post by sammy »

Hello Lyn!

Welcome to the board!!!!!

Here is a great place to start to help you answer questions you will most likely have: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

And YES!!! Meditate! I also was a bit scared of being "freaked out" ... What I have found, as is everything with GOD, we are never given more than we can handle. Start by surrounding yourself in protection...God's love, guardian angels, whatever you are comfortable with. You will find that your guides have a way of altering the way they communicate so as to not freak you out. I can recall, early on, having a male voice piped into my brain (it was audible, but did not come through my ears)...I JUMPED (which I believe caused the communication to stop)! A few months later a female voice was piped into my brain and I jumped again. It was very startling although not scary. The last time this happened the voice was that of "Marvin Martian". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, you are bound to think I'm totally nuts after that (hopefully you stick around long enough to find out I am only slightly crazy) :mrgreen: ! I believe whoever was speaking to me thought it was the particular voice they chose to communicate with which was scaring me, so they changed the voice; in reality, it was just the startle factor (not expecting to HEAR someone so vividly that caused me to jump).

No worries, I am the most easily freaked out person you'll run across, and they have yet to freak me out!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Lyn,
You can achieve what your looking for by meditation and learning different tools. I had no idea when I came to this MB how wonderful of experiences I would have during meditation which is your time with the creater of all. George has a guided CD on here that allows you to go to the Akashic Construct of your making and in this special space your intention of what your wanting can be provided. Because everything you ever wanted to know or learn is within you already. You can pay people to help you or ask for guidance from the celestial realm.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

memawlaura wrote:Because everything you ever wanted to know or learn is within you already.

First off, hey there memawlaura, I don't believe we've met yet but it is nice (and ever astounding) to see another returning member :)

And, also, the quote above is a wonderful piece of advice and something that I definitely believe as well.

As also said, you can pay people to help you but, at the end of the day, help from anyone else on this Earth can and will only go so far. It is up to every individual to ultimately take their knowledge, intuition, and experiences, and convert that into truth and wisdom that only you can find within yourself, thereby discovering what is "purpose". You can never know what is true and good and real by what somebody else tells you. Only you can figure that out, and only you can realize why you are here.

Sweetest wishes and blessings to you!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thank you Lucky for expanding on the statement, it can't be said any better or clearer for those searching. Thanks for welcoming me home.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lyn!
Sammy, Lucky and Laura have spoken beautifully about the personal quality and nature of meditation. It truly is a blessing and one sometimes that takes a little effort and time to fully appreciate. It is lovely when a person, a first time "meditater" perhaps has a wonderful moving experience. But this isn't always the case. For me and for many others it is a proccess of inner growth as I learned to relax not only my physical body but my emotional and mindal body as well. So sometimes people become disappointed when they find it difficult to concentrate or sit still when immediate answers, meetings and growth is not evident. I have found it helpful to refrain from placing expectations on what you experience as you meditate and allowing instead for the free flow of Celestial wisdom and guidance, trusting that what we need occurs in a perfected and timely manner..one just right for our own needs. It is interesting to observe how uniquely each person's spiritual path evolves as this Wisdom leads us in many directions, all good. Yet the amazing thing...it also seems we travel this "path"together as well. There is a connection that occurs between all and through all as we delve into the greatest mysteries of the inner Universe...

I do not know exactly what it is but I too have noticed something similar as you described with your eyelids fluttering and seemingly not of your own accord. It doesn't happen often for me but it does happen and I have also experienced meditations where it seems I could see through my closed eyelids. I am not sure about that one either but I feel assured all is in good order and perhaps this is in response to something "felt" in the spiritual...

Welcome to our friendly message board home, Lyn. It is a pleasure to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hmm, Sandy's post reminds me of another important thing to consider in regards to meditation.
Sandy wrote:I have found it helpful to refrain from placing expectations on what you experience as you meditate and allowing instead for the free flow of Celestial wisdom and guidance, trusting that what we need occurs in a perfected and timely manner..one just right for our own needs. It is interesting to observe how uniquely each person's spiritual path evolves as this Wisdom leads us in many directions, all good.

Too often, I feel that people end up chasing an idea of what meditation is "supposed" to be and what is "supposed" to happen and this leads to the disappointment and feeling like they are doing something wrong. It is pretty hard to do it "wrong" if the intent is totally sincere and spiritual, followed by discipline and practice. There shouldn't be a disappointment or a doubt just because you do not feel like you are "seeing" or experiencing things that others are; the very fact that you are taking the time to meditate with a desire for love and spiritual growth in your heart is a positive result in and of itself. If the desire is to see images or "keep up" with others experiences', then the purpose is lost before it has begun.

Another thing I feel is important to address goes back to what I was saying about the ideas people create about what meditation is "supposed" to be. Typically, a lot of us consider things like sitting a certain way, being in a certain place, positioning the mind in a certain way, but, while there are general guidelines passed along that tend to be useful and helpful to many, it must be stressed and remembered that there is NO exact universal way to achieve meditation. Consider what was brought up about how some people have a lot of trouble sitting still or positioning the mind a certain way. Meditation could end up being a totally different process unique to that individual, and this is the beauty of what Sandy referred to as each human being's unique spiritual path. For some people, they could develop a meditative routine out of, say, a nice long walk, or perhaps for others it could be certain musical practices, it could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people and this is why everything we learn from others about meditation, whether it be from Western coffee shop bookshelf authors or from highly renowned Eastern gurus, should never ever be considered "the way" but merely guidelines, advice, a sort of "this may work for you". It all comes down to what has been repeated throughout this thread; only you can discover what is right for you, and as Sandy said, trust that what we need is perfected in a way just right for our needs.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey lucky
hi sandy

i took the word meditation out from your lines
I have found it helpful to refrain from placing expectations on what you experience and allowing instead for the free flow of Celestial wisdom and guidance, trusting that what we need occurs in a perfected and timely manner..one just right for our own needs.
Too often, I feel that people end up chasing an idea of what is "supposed" to be and what is "supposed" to happen and this leads to the disappointment and feeling like they are doing something wrong.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Kudos Eric.

Hit the nail on the head. :)

Love
Lucky

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((HP))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lw83
New Friend

Post by lw83 »

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to let you know how I get on :D
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Lyn! Welcome to our family. Yes, what you are experiencing is what most of us have experienced. Good luck on your journey.

HappyRain! That was great!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius