how to... ? attract spiritual activity ?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

how to... ? attract spiritual activity ?

Post by happyrain »

---?--- how to reestablish connection and attract spiritual activity ?

last night i woke up hastily from a dream and immediately peered out into the hallway. i saw someone very tall moving swiftly across. my heart sank. at first i was scared someone broke in but quickly realized this wasn't the case.
maybe it's because i just woke up, my vision might have been blurred. the being seemed hollow and had a dim/hazy yellow/white glow. i was scared because of its size and odd shape(i think it had a narrow head). i couldn't see any definite detail and thought there was something draped over the entirety of its being. as soon as i saw it, i felt it looking back at me. like it knew i saw it- and it made a noise. i know the noise wasn't out loud but i could hear it very loudly in my head and then it disappeared.

i have no way of explaining this but wanted to say- the fear i felt triggered several childhood memories. being alone in my bedroom- holding the blanket very tightly over my ears. i used to feel this way when odd things would happen then- like hearing my name whispered, feeling breath against the side of my face yet not being able to see who or what is responsible. i think i might have shut this off as a child but last nights experience was different. although i was just as scared, i didn't really feel threatened(just afraid from the newness/oddness of it all). this being didn't SEEM harmful... and so, i don't want to make the mistake of shutting out this opportunity again. i hope i'm given another chance and can remain clam... even if it disappears and nothing more happens.

so my question is, how can one reestablish a connection and attract this kind of spiritual activity in their life? i am thinking of purchasing the AC/CD but unfortunately lack the funds to get started any time soon. there are a few other beings i'd like to get in contact with. i remember them from a very profound dream back in 2008 which initiated my 1111 and spiritual journey. they were masked but i feel like it's time to discover and take some form of initiative. i meditate on occasion and plan on setting some kind of intention. what would you recommend ? thank you
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Re: how to... ? attract spiritual activity ?

Post by sammy »

Well aren't you a brave soul! I wouldn't want something dark and shrouded any where near me! YEE-IKES!

And my sweet darling - you KNOW how to re-establish contact...meditate meditate meditate :love

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sammy for your response

edit: the noise in my head wasn't loud but definitely apparent and unusual

***... the noise wasn't out loud but i could hear it in my head and then it disappeared.
***... holding the blanket tightly over my ears.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

happyrain wrote:thank you sammy for your response

edit: the noise in my head wasn't loud but definitely apparent and unusual

***... the noise wasn't out loud but i could hear it in my head and then it disappeared.
***... holding the blanket tightly over my ears.
I just saw your post. The way you describe the noise is very similar to how I heard
the voice that warned me I was about to go into a dangerous situation or in more
danger than I was aware of at the time.
:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
Now that is an interesting experience to wake up to. :D I think you handled it very well. And I find it interesting that it opened up some "rememberances" from your childhood. Maybe that was the purpose of allowing you to catch that unexpected glimpse... to remember, to come to terms with these memories, to understand them now through an adult's eyes and with that, to know your yourself a little better. By understanding ourselves and why we think, act, say and believe the way we do, by learning we are more than these collections of memories and by discovering who we truly are as we sit quietly in stillness, deriving our answers from the Best of all possible "Sources."... it helps us to open the door to greater and greater spiritual growth. I wonder if these experiences that awe us, are sort of like the "side effects" of the Realness of these perfected moments that remain with us always. :scratch:

I think you are well on your way to what you wish and desire...it comes in increments as we are able and ready to understand and accept. I agree with Sammy's suggestion to "meditate, meditate, meditate" regularly and of course, joyfully...reveling in the moment and the way it feels within.
Love you,
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sorry to bump such an old post, I’ve been reading through the first three pages of this section today after feeling a bit inspired by Casey’s experience. Missing some of the older members here and some of the innocence I once felt so close to. Almost 7 years later and I still find myself wanting to go back to this innocence, wonders and exploration. I find it very difficult to meditate now. Also I am taking steps in a healthier direction but it’s so hard to quit something completely when it’s a social norm in adulthood and you think you enjoy it(alcohol in particular). Would I have as much fun at the bars or concerts around the young people should I be sober? A stick in the mud? I’m also being told to enjoy a little wild side with the ladies. My dad has been telling me since I was a teenager and now 29 years old I’m just beginning to understand what he means. I’ve had nothing but serious relationships and feel like I missed the social aspects and physical relationships one experiences growing up. I am told often I am too impractical or too intense... so I try to lighten up and have fun doing normal human things now as an adult. I don’t know, do I enjoy it? Coming back here, I’d rather have these lovely experiences- smell the flowers, be forgiving and find the peace. I also enjoy being physically fit and experiencing certain social aspects. Balance is hard I suppose and it’s even harder finding this innocence through a pair of adult eyes.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
I found myself nodding at many things you said in your post,
First you wrote:
Missing some of the older members here and some of the innocence I once felt so close to. Almost 7 years later and I still find myself wanting to go back to this innocence, wonders and exploration.
I miss them too sweetie, nearly every day. when I feel that way, I think of you and I smile and am grateful. :) Now I am thinking about this "innocence of youth"... Is it in reality a state of mind we can return to as we turn our focus to that way of being? For example, by tuning out the distractions of the business of human life...taking those moments in time when they come to enjoy the dew hanging from a blade of grass, appreciate the symmetry and sheer skill involved in the making of a spider's web, hearing the sound of a bird and acknowledging it's existence in some way etc...? The Earth is older then we can, in reality, possibly imagine so we are infants in "Her" wise old eyes and with this acceptance we can let go... really appreciate those things we often take for granted in our mortal education. You know, practice living in the moment... I'm talking to myself here as much as anybody else, sweetie, as I seem to get caught up in the rush of the day.... But I must admit when I do take the time to slow down, quit wagging my finger at myself with all the "shoulds" and "should nots"... I do "see, hear and feel" the world around me to a greater degree And with that comes appreciation for this life we have been given and a deepening closeness with celestial kin.
I am told often I am too impractical or too intense... so I try to lighten up and have fun doing normal human things now as an adult. I don’t know, do I enjoy it? Coming back here, I’d rather have these lovely experiences- smell the flowers, be forgiving and find the peace.
We often see someone's else's life in comparison to our own and our own ideas of what constitutes "a good life." (I am guilty of that. :oops: ) But in reality we are all so different one to another... only you can decide what makes you fulfilled and happy. I suggest you listen to your own heart soul they are designed to steer you in the right direction.

Underneath it all your budding soul is fresh and alive and growing by taking in all that is of value. Indulge your soul and I suspect you will "dance in the moon light " again... free as a newborn babe.
Perhaps think on that you are someone very much loved, not necessarily because you are the life of the party at concerts and bars, which you very well may be, but what is real and lasting cuts much deeper then that. So I ask you as your sister from another mother to be you, who you think you want to be... who you are underneath the glitz and glitter of what others think, want and say you should be. Relax and know that you are already that person. ...amazingly complex, foil-able, but able in a moment to rebound and focus over and over again on your goals and desires if needed. Such is life, on this crazy rock we call home.

Anyway, I'm glad you bumped this thread. It was good to read about your amazing experience again. :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy
I have always found your influence reassuring.
:hithere
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by vivrider »

Hi my friends,

I was lying in bed, unable to sleep with all my worries--my children's mental health problems, money, overwhelming responsibilities. Finally checked the time on my phone: 4:44 am. I got up and made some coffee, wrote in my journal, prayed, did some EFT (tapping, which Kim wrote about a while back.) I'm going to try to meditate soon. It's been hard lately, can't get my mind to settle down. And I'm going to spend some time on the Mirror Effect. I have been trying to convince my daughter, who was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has been in such a dark depression, to spend some time daydreaming. It seems kind of strange, as kids we're told to stop daydreaming. Now I have to schedule it into my busy day, and I'm begging my daughter to try it. I just checked to see if today's message had been posted yet. Actually I knew it was too early, so I think I was following a nudge to find this thread.

Sandy, you always say just the right thing: (I don't know how to do the quote thing, so I just copied and pasted.)

Now I am thinking about this "innocence of youth"... Is it in reality a state of mind we can return to as we turn our focus to that way of being? For example, by tuning out the distractions of the business of human life...taking those moments in time when they come to enjoy the dew hanging from a blade of grass, appreciate the symmetry and sheer skill involved in the making of a spider's web, hearing the sound of a bird and acknowledging it's existence in some way etc...? The Earth is older then we can, in reality, possibly imagine so we are infants in "Her" wise old eyes and with this acceptance we can let go... really appreciate those things we often take for granted in our mortal education. You know, practice living in the moment... I'm talking to myself here as much as anybody else, sweetie, as I seem to get caught up in the rush of the day.... But I must admit when I do take the time to slow down, quit wagging my finger at myself with all the "shoulds" and "should nots"... I do "see, hear and feel" the world around me to a greater degree And with that comes appreciation for this life we have been given and a deepening closeness with celestial kin.

I already feel much better, and today I am going to slow down and be mindful of the beauty around me. It's been horribly cold here, highs below zero. We are warming up for a few days, 38 F today! I've been thinking, yeah, but it won't last, by the weekend we're going back in the negative numbers. But, I'm not going to think that way today. I'm going to feel the promise of Spring in air that isn't painful to breathe.

Love,
Vivian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vivian,
I'm thinking of you this morning, wishing I could give you some of our warm temps to help moderate your frigid MN winters. Wishing too I could take some of your worries off your shoulders. When I think of all you have already been through and the kids...it just doesn't seem fair. I have a feeling that you give any number of people comfort hope and encouragement every day. It comes with the territory, eh, when you are a caring pediatrician? But sometimes the "carers " of this world need a little "shot in the arm" and I pray that the divine gives you exactly what you need tonight as you look at the days mix. Sometimes we as humans try to look too far ahead... we have problems and we see the complete bad/horrible end of what could come as a result, often overlooking the fact that what we worry about may never ever come to pass. I sort of had a lesson in this yesterday. You see George has been sick for about 3-4 days and I, in my optimistic way, assumed it was just a little bug. But it turned out to be a biggish bug that allowed my 78 year old George to become terribly dehydrated which I believe, if I am remembering the Doctor's words right, caused his heart to beat way too fast (he already has AFib. Because he also was unable to eat much at all it affected his diabetes too....So anyway our somewhat innocent trip to the doc wound up finishing in the emergency room. When we arrived and after the initial pokes and prods, I suddenly felt panicked as this is how the long nightmare began 2 years ago at this very same emergency room. I didn't want him to go through it again... So to distract myself I decided to try to send energy to those suffering around us, and then to the busy nurses and doctors rushing to and fro, these skilled, caring, patient people who every day give of themselves in a tireless endless merry go round of human misery. And so, before I knew what had happened by this simple process I changed my worry frame of mind to a gratitude kind of frame of mind. And this multiplied seven fold when George began to feel better. (Yeah I'm a little over the top) but it truly is a blessing to look closely and find the blessings hidden (sometimes well hidden) in our human challenges and dilemmas. Before I forget, George is safe and sound at home and amazingly much like his "old self" again.

Your post also has me thinking about the earth and her cycles, especially in some parts of the world and your beloved "frozen north." ;) :) In "the olden days" before all our modern conveniences and conveyance people worked with the Earth's cycles to a greater degree then we do today. But the essence is still much the same underneath it all.... Spring is the beginning,...for plants and crops to "spring" from the ground in anticipation for the fullness of life, young animals are born, the Earth feels fresh renewed with new life... and then summer arrives with her glorious or not so glorious heat that allows the plants to mature, fruits to ripen, animals to prosper. And then comes Autumn and the harvest, and the storing of enough food to last the desolate winter months. In days past this could mean life or death and still does for many wild animals. Finally, with winter many plants die having completed their life cycle, their essence renewing the soil. Some plants and animals go to sleep, others remain, as much as possible, snug in their burrows eating their stores that will hopefully keep them until the days lengthen and spring once again arrives with the promise of new life. This natural flow of the earth's cycles is not noticed so much anymore as we hurry here and there with our busy lives but underneath, the energies are still there...So with winter also comes a strange kind of rest, renewal, contemplation, introspection, hope and planning for the spring to come. It can actually be a real boon to our "spiritual pipes" when viewed as a source of blessing in the natural flow of Urantia's blessing. Easy for me to say, lol our winters rarely go below 50 but gosh...winter is so inspiring in it quiet beauty...the stillness of a frigid winter star filled sky, a sky so illuminated that you can almost sense Paradise in it's velvety black depths. ( I am laughing now because I had an image of the US Senator character in the movie "The Birdcage", when he lapsed into one of his boring over the top descriptive narratives. LOL )
Time for me to hush up. LOL

We Love you Vivian. I am sending you and your precious children love as I type. Stay warm and snug :kiss:
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Vivian, nicely summed up... Be mindful of the beauty around me. Interesting. =)

Hi Sandy! And to think, if it wasn't for the moon we wouldn't have the seasons as we've come to know them? :hithere :alien:

Thank you both for the lovely contributions. :kiss:
Synchroseeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Synchroseeker »

I find spiritual activity from feelings in my body. There are senses of tension or relaxation as well as an "energy" feeling or warmness in my chest and occasionally something like coolness on my face. If you follow these feelings in your day to day actions you could likely see angel numbers. Also, start listening for truth when people are speaking to you. You can sense both truth and positive emotions of people using feelings in your body. You can then encourage the positive emotions of people. I'm not sure this gift is for everyone since not everyone is an "empath". You might be able to develop this type of spirituality it if you try. Once you have developed that sort of intuition you can also get feelings while reading or using the internet. Then research things that pop out noticeably. Sometimes even choose to buy something in a non-rational way if you are feeling into it. That is just a few ways of how it works for me. I'm not sure that it is the same for everyone. I don't have visual hallucinations. I also don't have meaningful dreams and don't believe they are telling me anything spiritual.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello synchro
thank you for your reply. i think i must learn to slow down first in order to do these things... hope to read more from you and your experiences.

welcome to the forum.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Synchroseeker,

I understand what you are talking about because something similar happens to me when celestials are about. I feel their energies and can often tell one from another by the way their energy affects my body. For instance one of the easiest is Midwayer Mathew whose energy is always felt something like a pressure in my nose and face. But I never thought of using something akin to it to understand truth and emotions as they are found around me. It never ceases to amaze me at the awesome variety of "tools" out there for our spiritual toolbox. 8) I can see how practicing this could develop and enlarge other skills too. Thank you!
Have you ever heard of Donna Eden's work? I must live in a bubble because it wasn't until just a few months ago that I listened to one of her classes on the internet and she has been around for decades. But the reason I brought her up was she has something similar she does that allows for truth, knowing and intuition. For instance to know if a certain kind of food or medicine was good for her she would hold it against her skin, get quiet and if her body felt like it was being pushed forward it was a yes and if it was not good for her the body would feel pushed backwards... almost like using your own body as a pendulum.

Thanks for your excellent post. I will try to practice being more open and in the moment, allowing a better climate for my intuition to grow. :D
xxSandy
Synchroseeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Synchroseeker »

Donna Eden looks cool, will look into it more and possibly read the book. I've only been using my body for about 1 year. But I do feel that I can sense substances in some cases. It comes as a feeling of warmth versus a feeling of needing to cough. That probably sounds weird. I have to admit that I do have Bipolar Disorder and can be off on it. Then it can become clear in certain situations. I recommend trying some feelings and forgoing rational thought in certain less important circumstances. Maybe start with a small decision like what item or brand to buy in the grocery store.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'll try what you suggest, Synchroseeker. " Practice makes perfect." I think it will help in my quest to form effective communication with the plant kingdom. I know that sounds crazy, eh? But I know it is possible. :finger:
xxSandy
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

You should also consider learning Reiki - it can increase capacity for clairsentience, or at least it did for me.

From what I've noticed, most Reiki practitioners "visualize" healing, but by far my most pronounced psychic gift is clairsentience, and I literally feel pain in my own body where people need to heal (I'm still working on my own boundaries haha). Last time I went to a Reiki share, while treating one woman, I felt really bad pain in my shoulder and focused energy there. Afterwards, I mentioned it to her and she told me she had had surgery there about 10 years ago. I've found sometimes the feelings I get can be more symbolic. During one of my first Reiki sessions on my brother, my upper back started to hurt really badly, and I thought it was just because of the way I was standing over the table - my Reiki teacher told me it was because my brother carried too much stress and tried to do too much on his own, which is what I was picking up on.

I feel spirit via warmth spreading through my chest, like an internal warm/cool wind that flows up and down my spinal column. I have had experiences where I've felt something touch my face - I try to move it away and it comes back. I get "shocks" in my extremities - almost like someone is poking me with a minor electrical charge and it can cause my whole leg or arm to spasm. Have experienced kriyas/pranic movements while meditating (where your body moves spontaneously - I often feel like I'm getting craniosacral therapy during really deep meditations).

With Love,

Peggy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Peggy and all for the timeless wisdom and loving words. I see much progress has been made since the initial post. I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner Peggy and hope you are doing well. For my energetic practices I am hoping to be initiated in Kriya Yoga. I am meditating more, I see the restless thoughts and some of the silly battles I held in myself from earlier posting but it's okay. Keep on keepin' on. Yes, Meditation is the key.
Good night~