I'm new to this forum but not new to the 1111 or 333...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
amwebb333
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'm new to this forum but not new to the 1111 or 333...

Post by amwebb333 »

Hi my name is Amanda and I'm new in here to the forum! I am not however new to the 1111 time prompts or my favorite 333 or 222... I also get alot of 555, 888, 444, and even the occasional 666 which I dont like for the obvious reasons ;)... I also see lots of matching numbers and number sequences like 1234 or 3456. I have tried to announce that I am aware that something or someone is trying to communicate with me, but I never get any impression that anything exceptional happens. I have meditated and meditate and continue to meditate. I have purchased the Akashic construct and have tried it, but I still don't get anything. Anyway, I know that I'm capable of communication, and I have meditated for years and have had great success, and truly love to still my mind and be at peace. The moral of this is that I have no idea what to do with all these time prompts. I'm not sure what else to do and I'm a little frustrated. If any one out there can offer any support or advice I would most lovingly and willingly welcome it!!
Thanks to all!! :hithere
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: I'm new to this forum but not new to the 1111 or 333...

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Amanda... :)

Yeah, my house number is all 6's too, recently i had 3 bins outside for recycling and i put the stickers on each one, 666 lol i too them straight off, actually 6 is usually a symbol for a human being, and creation in religious books. :D

Much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
amwebb333
New Friend

Post by amwebb333 »

Hi Sarah!!
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me... I really hope you have an awesome day :) I was also wondering if you have similar issues as me.. Do you also get all these number prompts? How do they help you or what do you get from it all? Do you also use the Akashic construct? Sorry, I have so many questions!! Thank you again for taking time for me!!

Sincerely,
Amanda :hithere
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hello Amanda, welcome to the forum! I got 888 during mine and my husband's wedding day at City Hall - it was our place on their line for the chapel. :lol: But I get a bunch of prompts like you and lately I've been working on being able to facilitate contact with the celestial beings and angels who are the ones prompting me with their numbers.

I've just started to meditate on a regular basis and getting my space together and what not for better things ahead concerning it. I just purchased the Akashic Construct but I didn't receive it in the mail yet, so I wouldn't be able to tell you. But, everyone progresses at a different rate and some of us, I take it, won't physically notice in our lives that our spiritual self is progressing. But, I'm sure you're fine, don't push things and be patient with yourself as well concerning meditation and anything else you're doing for yourself spiritually.

One thing I've been told for meditation is to go into it with intent on communication, before you sit to meditate each time. I hope other people can also suggest helpful things that you will be able to use.

Cheers!

-Theunim (you can call me "T," if it's easier)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Amanda,

Welcome. All is well.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello there Amanda :)

The change that is important and should be striven for is the change within. Instead of "expecting" anything or feeling like you're waiting for something to happen or change.. just allow yourself to know that there already is change, there already is something happening, inside of you..every day. :D The idea of communication and "see it to believe it" spiritual progress is compelling, but if you make yourself feel like you're trying to get to a new level or like "things happening" means spiritual progress, then you will never find what you're looking for.. instead, remember that, as Geoff said.. all is well, all will happen as it should, and all is as it should be. You are always on the right track as long as you desire and intend to be.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

amwebb333 wrote:Hi Sarah!!
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me... I really hope you have an awesome day :) I was also wondering if you have similar issues as me.. Do you also get all these number prompts? How do they help you or what do you get from it all? Do you also use the Akashic construct? Sorry, I have so many questions!! Thank you again for taking time for me!!

Sincerely,
Amanda :hithere

Hi Amanda, have you taken a look at the intro forum, its packed with so much information: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

don't hesitate to ask us all your many questions... :D

Peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
sammy

Post by sammy »

Amanda Wrote:
Do you also get all these number prompts? How do they help you or what do you get from it all? Do you also use the Akashic construct? Sorry, I have so many questions!!
Hi Amanda! Welcome!!!!! I THINK (although I could be wrong....) everyone on the forum gets the number prompts...I think that is how we found this beautiful place. As for the Akashic Construct, I (personally) have been a bit lazy on that front. I started out with regular meditation, eventually I purchased the CD, but admittedly I haven't put much time into it :oops: .... but I WILL get back to it! I have read so many awesome experiences people have had in their Constructs!

I look forward to hearing more about your prompts and wonderful experiences!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Welcome, you've definately found the right place for what you are seeking.

I've been receiving number prompts for years. I had to think back to when they started and I figured it's been well over 10 ten years now. For me the prompts started slowly, but over the past few years they have nearly taken over my life (good thing). I see prompts constantly throughout the day and also have an occassional dream about 1111! When I see a prompt I acknowlege it either outloud or to myself (depending where I'm at - I don't want folks to think I'm crazy!)

I've had the Akashic Construct for several years now. Although I haven't used it in a while I must say when I did I get great results. Give it time. As with any meditation just let go and let your subconscious take over. It can be difficult at times because if you're expecting one result you may get the opposite. As an example I went to a meditation class some years back. During the meditation we were supposed to visualize ourselves with a flowing white gown and beautiful crown on our heads and gold slippers. However, I ended up with a white gown that resembled a priests outfit and a crown of flowers with gold clogs. No matter how I tried to 'change' my gown back to what I had wanted it stayed looking like a priest outfit. I wanted to look like a princess!!! LOL! So, I guess what I'm trying to get at is don't have expectations and just let your inner self take over.

And don't forget to look through all the FAQ they may help you too!
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Amanda,
I believe you are exactly as you should be at this time. Enjoying the peace of meditation is really quite an accomplishment as so many people get derailed in the early attemps when trying to quiet their raging thoughts. So you have already developed a fabulous place within...and you feel great! Well done! Truly, in my opinion, that is most important. Yet I understand completely the need to understand more and find how all these prompts are meant for you. I would feel a tad frustrated too.

As you probably know, sometimes the delivery of the celestial answers and messages are not always what we expect. They often are geared to our own personal way of intuiting. Some people seem to hear with their ears, some "hear" with their minds while others see celestials face to face, some intuit messages through colors and scenes and quick flashes of pictures or photos in the mind and some "feel" the celestials about and feel the desired message, and then some walk through the world and are swept away by the emotion of the entire rainbow of sensations interpreted in the amazing life around them. There are many ways to intuit messages and feel spiritual upliftment. So ask yourself is there an expectation one way or the other in the way you wish to receive a message or derive spiritual growth?

Here is a rather strange example from my own experience that sort of illustrates how the messages can be missed. Four or five years ago, George and I took a drive down the coast and found ourselves in a smallish town with a lovely community park overlooking a beautiful harbor and bay. We sat comfortably on a bench and as we watched a sailboat passed by through what appeared to be clear water. But all at once, it came to a grinding halt and began to list to one side. Unknown to the small crew, there were rocks just under the surface and so they became hopelessly stuck there despite their best efforts and those of amateur boaters who tried to assist them. They eventually found experienced help after an hour or so when the Australian equivalent of the Coast Guard was able to reach them and pull them from harm's way. That evening I was telling a dear friend about this incident and out of the blue she said, "There is a lesson or a message in what you witnessed for you!" :shock: She advised me to place it in my mind with a question and desired understanding. Well I did and sure enough she was right and it had to do with my own floundering in my meditation and needing help. The help came from the "Big Guy/Gal," the Universe Source, who knew just what to do to pull me off the rocks. So I guess the point I was trying to make with this long drawn out story :lol: is that sometimes we are receiving and we don't realize it. Sometimes the message is there and we simply don't see it and then, sometimes, we already have that safety line already in our grasp. :D
Oh I know, it is confusing and I too find myself twisted at times trying to figure out the steps in the "universe puzzel" and how it relates to me... but I believe the answers will come and often when you least expect it. So keep entering your special inner place with joy and I have no doubt all you desire will come to you and at the best time for you too.

I'm sorry I can't be more help... it seems the way finds us...rather than we find the way. :lol: Now, that didn't make sense even to me. :oops: :)
But anyway, Amanda, I am so glad you have joined this friendly group. It's nice to meet you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sandy, my word, what an absolutely wonderful post. I could not possibly agree with you more.

I think most of the time, we are receiving and we do not realize it. The way you described your story sounds all too much like what I've come to see happening in my own life, and I think a lot of eyes could be opened by your words. Whether it's significant things or the smallest things, and whether it's something I see, hear of, experience, etc. I realize that just the fact it was in my consciousness and incurred *some* sort of thought-energy, means that at the end of the day I can not deny that I was *meant* to think about it or that it *means* something. Of course, the trick is, a lot of people spend a lot of time overlooking these things and it is not always easy to understand what the message in things can be.. sometimes it occurs to us far later in hindsight, but at the end of the day, when we pay attention we can see how everything we experience can be taken in some meaningful way and therefore every moment truly is precious.. and life really is what we make of it.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Lucky.....beautiful!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
scdee
New Friend

Post by scdee »

I'm new to this forum too but also see 1111 and 333, 444 frequently. This seems to be a very nice board, looking forward to reading and posting here :-)

Dee
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dee,
Welcome to the message board family! I look forward to getting to know you as you post. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dee,

Welcome to the board.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
scdee
New Friend

Post by scdee »

Thank you Sandy and Geoff :-)

Love,
Dee
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Hi Dee! Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome from me as well Dee! :hithere Hope to hear more from
you!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra