new arrival

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
devoted
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

new arrival

Post by devoted »

Hello everyone . . . not been on here for soooo long and I just wanted to share the news that I have a new Nephew born today the 11th April 2011 at 11.11 am :) I haven't met him as yet and only seen his photo but I just know he's a very special little boy. I have posted on the misc forum but thought it was probably best to post on here. I don't know the exact significance of his time of birth but I'd welcome any feedback regarding this. I am a very happy Auntie today - Devoted.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: new arrival

Post by theunim »

Congratulations on the birth of a new member of your family!!! I don't know if there is a significance in his time being born- only time might tell with that and others who are more aware about the phenomenon, I would think. Plus, I think if your heart thinks he's a special little boy, then he is :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hello and Congrats!!!!! :baby

Much love to your entire family!

Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Devoted,

Welcome back. The issue of that date is more particularly the preponderance of ones, and the according lack of other numbers, when the astrological analysis is done. I no longer recall what 1's mean, as I have never been that interested in those things. But congrats on the new arrival, that's certainly very special.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dear Devoted

Hello there! :hithere

Someone may know more than I do about "number meanings" but my personal opinion is that it isn't some huge mysterious signal but kind of just like.. a smile to you from the unseen, that will hopefully make you smile back and perhaps just remind you that this child is a lovely little blessing and you are a loving auntie!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

Thanks everyone . . . . I know one thing for sure, his being born at 11.11 got me back to this site :) . . . I must admit that I have been so bogged down with 'stuff' that has been going on that I haven't made time for the things I like to do and the things that keep me on track of my own growth.

I find new born babies quite mysterious little things. I see so much in the photographs that I have seen of him. He's like a little snap shot of our family's past as we can see everyone in his features, yet he is our family's future and hopefully he can bring us all closer together.

Thanks again - Devoted
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Devoted and Welcome back!

It sounds like this little fella of yours is going to be greatly loved by those around him! It warms my heart to hear you speak so lovingly of this precious nephew and gift to your family and the greater world. I pray tonight for his safety, well being, happiness and bright future. Thank you for sharing your joy with the rest of us! babies are so precious!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

Awe thanks Sandy that's so sweet of you . . . our family has drifted quite a bit since my Mother's passing 20 years ago and my Brother's more recent passing. I think this good news was just what we all needed to bring us closer :)
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

After such wonderful news yesterday some devastating news today regarding another Nephew of mine who was only just 18 years old and has been killed in an accident. It's hard to make sense of life sometimes and keep hold of my philosophies regarding these things. Maybe we will find the reason long after we too have left this earth but whilst we dwell here, these times are hard to bear. As one arrives another one leaves.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

im sorry devoted...

my heart goes to you and your family
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

[quote="happyrain"]im sorry devoted...

my heart goes to you and your family[/quote]

Thank you so much . . . it has been a massive shock . . I found out through facebook of all ways to hear this news! . . . it's the nature of things these days. Even before all his family had all been told - so it was quite a blow. Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh NO! Devoted, I am so sorry! To go from elation on one day to devestation the next...What what a shock for you and your family members! I send my love to you and prayers to God asking to hold all of you especially close during this hard time. (((((Devoted)))))
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh Devoted! I am so sorry! Great big hugs coming your way.

Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

[quote="sammy"]Oh Devoted! I am so sorry! Great big hugs coming your way.

Sammy[/quote]
Thank you Sammy.
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

[quote="Sandy"]Oh NO! Devoted, I am so sorry! To go from elation on one day to devestation the next...What what a shock for you and your family members! I send my love to you and prayers to God asking to hold all of you especially close during this hard time. (((((Devoted)))))
With Love,
Sandy[/quote]

Thank you Sandy your kind words, thoughts and prayers are really appreciated . . . it is a very sad time but the kindness of others makes us feel less alone so thank you.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear devoted,
We are here for you when and if you need us. You have been dealt a harsh blow and if you need to talk on or off the board as in a pm , please feel free to do that. Sometimes just getting everything off your chest helps as little. We care about you... in a funny kind of way we are all family here...
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Devoted,

I am sorry to hear of the loss of a young member of your family. These things do not make sense, and are very hard to bear.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

Thank you geoff . . . much appreciated. It's almost 4 in the morning here and I haven't even tried to go to bed as I know I wont sleep so the messages on here from the wonderful members on this site have been company for me . . . I think I should at least try and get a few hours or I won't be any use to anyone who needs me tomorrow . . . Thanks everyone . . . Devoted.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

We sometimes don't know the reasons why these things happen. Prayers are with you, Devoted.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

My loving thoughts and prayers to you Devoted. I sense that even through difficult events such as these, you are a loving soul who will come out on top and pull together for those who still need you.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

Thank you Lucky . . . Thank you Clare. Today has been tough I must admit. Waiting for information. Feeling useless and wanting to help. But as this was a road traffic accident it's not very straightforward and trying to get information has been hard. I have found comfort in these pages here on this site and the wonderful warm and caring people who are here. Love to you all xx Jo (Devoted)
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

My thoughts are with you and I pray that your entire family gets the support you all need! Love to you, Jo.

-Theunim :loves
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm very sorry to hear about your 18 year old nephew too Devoted. I read the beginning of this
thread a couple days ago but was in a bit of a rush and came on today to wish you and your family
congrats. Your nephew and his family are in my prayers.

Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
devoted
Busy Bee

Post by devoted »

Thank you Theunim and Thank you Petra . . . I have felt a lot of support from everyone here and it really has helped a lot xx Jo (Devoted)