11:11 isn't new to me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Darksage34
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 isn't new to me

Post by Darksage34 »

Hey everyone, i'm an 11'er! I still don't know what to think of it all. It used to freak me out a little but now it's just a normal thing for me. Seems like everytime at look at the clock it's always 11:11 whether am or pm. Theres a movie preview out on tv now for 1-11-11 can't remember what the movie is, but now i can't escape it watching tv. I see it in newspapers, online, seems to always just be there when i least expect it! Been going on for about 2 years now. It is freaking my wife out a little tho' she sees it when i ask her the time, she would always say it was just a coincidence but not anymore. Also, we have a touch lamp thats right beside my easy chair that wants to operate itself, can't figure that one out as noone touches it. "that we know of". Now i'm just your average joe, not very religious or spiritual so i can't understand why these so called "beings" are trying to contact me? I have in the past (and i'm not crazy) seen ghosts on 2 occasions once when i was a small child & i can remember that one like happened yesterday. Picture a trail of light in the form of a human moving very fast through the room with direction as it turned left to go out the door slamming the door shut behind itself. My mother saw this too & for years she would never talk about it. The second time was after i'd grown, saw the figure of an old man staring at me out the corner of my left eye in an old farmhouse i had rented. Now i truly believe that there are things in this world that can't be explained. & i don't know if any of my other experiences have anything to do with me seeing 11:11 all the time or not. If the beings are Angels they are more than welcome in my house as my wife is battling brain cancer & she needs all the positive energy she can get! But how do we know? What if its negative? Help me out people? Sage
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 isn't new to me

Post by Geoff »

Darksage34 wrote:Now i'm just your average joe, not very religious or spiritual so i can't understand why these so called "beings" are trying to contact me? I have in the past (and i'm not crazy) seen ghosts on 2 occasions once when i was a small child & i can remember that one like happened yesterday. Picture a trail of light in the form of a human moving very fast through the room with direction as it turned left to go out the door slamming the door shut behind itself. My mother saw this too & for years she would never talk about it. The second time was after i'd grown, saw the figure of an old man staring at me out the corner of my left eye in an old farmhouse i had rented. Now i truly believe that there are things in this world that can't be explained. & i don't know if any of my other experiences have anything to do with me seeing 11:11 all the time or not.
Dear Sage,

Welcome. Your post there gives one very good reason why you are prompted - because they can! You, like all of us, have some mediumistic abilities.
Darksage34 wrote:If the beings are Angels they are more than welcome in my house as my wife is battling brain cancer & she needs all the positive energy she can get! But how do we know? What if its negative? Help me out people? Sage
Very sorry to hear that. I suggest you add a post in the prayer section, and we will add our energies.

You know these are positive, predominantly because of their fruits. On this site you can read over 1,000 wonderful uplifting messages from these guys.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome, Sage,

As you read posts from members of this board and information contained in the first forum and the stickies at the top of each forum you will more than likely feel better about the 11:11 number prompt that you have been seeing. It is truly a very good thing, an introduction and a hello from beings who are similar to the Angels whom many people are already so familar with. They are very caring and loving beings and a few of them work very closely with George and Geoff and in fact every member of the extended group known as the progress group. Our work here is simple, to try to raise our own consciousness so that our lives become more focused, love filled and caring for others...In the proccess and sort of as a by-product of our own enlightenment we are better able to effect positive results in the folks around us and thus add our own small light to the brightening of this world.

I am sorry to hear of your wife's struggle with brain cancer. I will keep her and the family in my personal prayers. And if there is anything I can do please let me know.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Sage :hithere

Y'know, there are a lot of different connotations that cross people's minds when it comes to the word "spiritual". Personally, and unfortunately, I feel that in this day and age it is pretty far removed from "religious" in the sense that there are so many people who are highly religious but in their hearts and souls are hardly living in a way I would call "spiritual".

You said:
Darksage34 wrote:If the beings are Angels they are more than welcome in my house as my wife is battling brain cancer & she needs all the positive energy she can get! But how do we know? What if its negative?
The fact that you are even willing to accept such a thing as unseen presences and intelligences, positive or negative, already makes you much more spiritual in my view than many people I know who do not really believe in much of anything.

I hope you will not take that the wrong way, but perhaps you can understand what I mean. I know a few "average joes" who seem to be much more uniquely "spiritual" than people I've known who relentlessly follow a religion or group to the tee. Actually, it reminds me of a message (which you can find among many more, as Geoff said, on this site) I read in my e-mail last night:
[...] followers of certain ideas as they are understood will then develop their personal religion and broadly belong to a group, but this is a mindal exercise, hardly something spiritual, and celestial eyes look upon these individuals and see that they are but spiritual embryos. Those who frequent their churches but once each week, kneel down and bow their heads to their Creator, progress less than do those who will reject all religion, but dedicate their lives to feeding the poor and caring for the wounded. The latter intuitively sense that life beyond the earthly sphere is not to be clearly understood, but that their love and empathy towards others will always be rewarded. And indeed, this is a vital universal law.
In your situation, I feel what is truly important here is that you have a love and an empathy for your wife, and you seem to believe in the existence and power of positive energy. There are many more answers and discoveries that this "11:11 thing" may lead you to that you will find on your own, but one of the messages right now...one of the "points" of why these "beings" are contacting you, is to let the positive energies of love and empathy flow into your life and flow out from you into the world. "This is a vital universal law".

Love always, you and your wife are in my prayers,
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Darksage34
New Friend

Post by Darksage34 »

Just wanted to say thanks for the replies & the prayers! & Happy New Year to everyone here! Tomorrow is the beginning of a new! Maybe this year we can all give a little more! 01-01-11 ;) Sage
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Happy New Year to you too, Sage! :hithere May blessings abound! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

Welcome Sage, I agree, the 1111 thing is quite startling and making itself known everywhere. Just yesterday I saw 511,311,911, etc. Never noticed this before so yes, something is saying look and notice.
I am very sorry about your wife having brain cancer, my mother died of that many years ago, before a lot of operations or safe ways of shrinking the tumor was in effect. I really hope your wife believes in her ability to get well as well that it was found when there is help for it.
Belief in getting well is a pretty strong medication, it causes endorphins to work towards the same cause. A positive outlook and the ability to remove negative in your life by either ignoring it, forgiving it will take the stress out which produces a bad toxin in your body.
As to seeing ghosts, I have too, and I'm not crazy either, just grew up knowing anything is possible in life and myths are based on reality.....
I need to reread your post again before I post any more lol, can't see it here.
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

I'm only going to say one more thing, there is a convo on here about books to read to get the positive thinking rolling. Personally it was Eckhart Tolle's books that worked for me but others have selections that worked for them as well. So please check that out and read one. :) Changed my outlook and educated me on my thinking, it may you too.