New here, and my 1111 experiences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Patti1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New here, and my 1111 experiences

Post by Patti1111 »

Hi all,

This has been happening to me for many years (about 7 or 8, I guess?), and truthfully, I've just ignored whatever it's supposed to mean, but it won't go away.

I've told people about it, and they've laughed at me, only to have it start happening to them (when they're in my presence). For example, my brother visited me, and I asked him one day what time it was (I was driving), and he said 11:11. I then told him about it all, and he just made fun of me, until the next day, when we found his flight home had been delayed and would now depart at . . . 11:11.

One day I was at the end of a game of backgammon, and it looked so close that I suggested we count up to see who needed how many to win, and we each need 11 (therefore, the score is 11-11).

I don't look for these -- they are just there, often.

I just realised that I work in room 22 (11 + 11).

There have been hundreds over the years, and they don't quit.

This morning, I was sent a survey via email, and they assigned a 4-digit number for me to do the survey, and . . . you guessed it, my number was 1111.

So I have some time over the CHristmas break and decided to do more reading on the subject, and see about other people's experiences.

Patti
Patti1111
New Friend

Re: New here, and my 1111 experiences

Post by Patti1111 »

Okay, the clock on my computer has been out of order for some time, and there is no clock in the room where it is. So I posted, then came back and looked for my post. 12:11. Hmmm. Then I realised I'm on British time, and this lists me as on Continental time, so it was actually . . . 11:11.

I'll swear on my children's lives the I didn't even know within an hour what time it was when I clicked SUBMIT -- on Saturdays I get up, make coffee, go sit at the computer until something calls me off it (the phone, etc).

And on that topic, is there a way to update my profile to show British time?? I'll dig, but if anyone knows, do let me know? Thanks.

Okay, I just checked, and I am set for GMT, but the clock here shows an hour later than it really is. Can anyone fix that? It says contact an administrator.
Patti1111
New Friend

Post by Patti1111 »

This is the message I got this morning, telling me that I was being invited to do a survey and share my experiences with others, and my userid was 1111. This isn't even something I'd signed up for . . .

Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi Patti. Welcome aboard. Hope you can take time to read the faq. There are some amazing things going on in the world.
:sunflower:
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Patti :hithere

11:11 most commonly points people in the direction of a greater life awareness. You're not alone on this... millions of people are being prompted and only more so each day. All the time it happens the same way... a person notices 11:11 or sometimes other number patterns often enough that it seems to be more than a coincidence. Then, out of sheer curiosity, something will compel them to mention it to others or just "Google" it up and what do you know... you find out this is a global phenomenon and start to hear about the role it plays in peoples' lives when you arrive in communities such as this.

For people just starting to ask questions and wonder about the numbers they keep seeing, I don't prefer to be overwhelming or "smack them in the face" with complicated answers but let me say this...Patti, I do not know anything about you really as far as your life experiences or your unique personal spirituality (beliefs, philosophies) but consider the idea that perhaps 11:11 is the beginning sign, a signal, pointing you in the direction of wonderful discoveries and experiences, of who and what you are and what you're doing here!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Patti1111
New Friend

Post by Patti1111 »

Thanks to both of you for your replies and warm welcome.

I've started reading the FAQs, and am trying to get a grasp on the rest of it, but it all looks quite overwhelming. So yes, as Lucky says, I'm going to start off just taking it as a beginning sign, and rather than get smacked in the face, just start the journey and see where it takes me?

I'm just quite confused right now by all of it. Is there a simplifed ("Dummies") version?
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Good morning Patti. There is a link on the home page where you can sign up to receive emails. If I remember correctly it is under messages from celestials. The messages are quick reads and I have found them to be timely and informative.

They are usually the first thing I look for when I go on line in the morning.
:sunflower:
Patti1111
New Friend

Post by Patti1111 »

Thanks, Shield!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Patti,
I wanted to say hello and apologize for my late welcoming of you to our site. I'm glad to read that you are exploring the site and yes it can be confusing and overwhelming when first viewed. Yet...in simplicity...it is all about exploring our inner being...LOL I don't think that helped any at all huh? Well it is all about being more loving and atuned to loving vibrations of those around us both human and unseen. (Oh dear, now I am hearing that wonderful sixties song..."Good Good Good...Good Vibrations! :lol: )

I hope you stick around and get to know the friendly members of our site. I'm glad you've joined us! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Patti!!! Welcome to our "family"! :hithere

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius