Weird Dreams

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Weird Dreams

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I had a weird dream 2 nights ago where I was in a Walmart parking lot, and I saw Jesus, he was wearing his white robe, and golden sash, and I went and hugged him, and started crying so much, and told him how bad I wanted to come home, and as I was asleep I actually felt that electric vibe you get from goosebumps around my whole body as I was hugging him, then woke up. Then for the next few days I had this feeling that I was closer to him, and had this loving feeling of him.

I also had a dream a few months ago where I was standing in an arena and to my left was an archangel with no wings, and Jesus to my right, and in front of me was Satan and 2 of his demons, and we were about to fight each other, but then I woke up.

I remember 80% of my dreams, even ones from months ago to such detail that I can explain them. As odd as they are I remember them. I guess part of my 'spiritual awakening' involves remembering dreams.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Weird Dreams

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dear jhartsock,

I know what you mean. I have found the dreams I actually remember to be increasing greatly in the detail by which I can remember them in. Perhaps you may find that, with an increasing spiritual awareness and understanding, you are better able to "connect" more your dreams with reality and your consciousness with your subconsciousness.

Love
Lucky
:D
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Your first dream sounds like a special one, Jhartsocks, as it affected you long after the dream occured. :happy I must say there is no one I would rather have by my side than Christ Michael....especially in a Walmart parking lot the Friday after Thanksgiving. Did that "extreme shopping" once years ago and vowed I'd never do that again! :shock:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

when we sleep, we r not body conscious, or, we are not aware of the physical self. so we experience ourselves in the True Form. what soul experiences while body sleeps....are sometimes True Happenings...yet to the physical brain they appear to us as dreams....when, in actuality, those Happenings really did happen :D

yes we dream....but sometimes, they are not all dreams.

:sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I also had a dream a few months ago where I was standing in an arena and to my left was an archangel with no wings, and Jesus to my right, and in front of me was Satan and 2 of his demons, and we were about to fight each other, but then I woke up.
^^^^ that right there.....dream. yet a dream with purpose.

the walmart-Jesus 'dream'...i suspect was more than just a typical 'dream'. and i suspect that walmart is what ur logical mind saw because it is familiar to u.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, I got goosebumps just reading about your dream! Yes, it definitely is something wonderful.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius