CAR LICENCE PLATES ...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Biddy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

CAR LICENCE PLATES ...

Post by Biddy »

I'm new to this board but not new to 11:11 etc. My first post was about my experience with 11:11 and opening of chakras on crown, palms and soles of feet, download of light codes etc. That all happened around about 1984-1994 beginning with Harmonic Convergance. More recently I've noticed that when I'm driving my 14 year old car with it's dodgy wing mirrors but perfect engine, that I very frequently find myself behind cars with the licence plate letters of DEO in them. In fact, one day I mentioned this to my 13 year old grandson just in passing conversation. Later on we went out for a drive to the shops and then went on to the park and we couldn't believe the number of cars we ended up driving behind with DEO in the licence plate. My grandson counted 44 in total as we were either behind them or they overtook us. Deo means God in latin. So maybe I'm in touch with my God-self or something. All I wish is that I was driving one of those cars because every one of them was a brand spanking new, super duper, up to the minute four wheeled wonder and there was I tootling along in my 14 year old banger which I must say has served me well, but I really would like a comfy, spacious, efficient, self maintaining, brand new car. I'd also like the money to run it! Have been getting a bit fed up with all this 'spiritual knowledge but living in poverty' set up I seem to have fallen in since all this began. I'd quite like now to be financially rich, happy, content AND spiritual. Anyone else feel the same?
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: CAR LICENCE PLATES ...

Post by ofek »

well I personally think that money may be important in our Physical world
but it is not everything. And just by wishing to become rich it will not happen
I think being content with what one has is the way to be truly happy
Peace and Love,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I hope that you get everything your heart desires, Biddy.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Agreed, Ofek!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius