AMAZING!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

AMAZING!

Post by ofek »

You guys will be amazed by what has happened to me
I have no time to tell you right now because i am leaving for school but when i come back i promise i will share it with you
peace and love,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
luvinlife
Family

Re: AMAZING!

Post by luvinlife »

Ofek!!!!!!!! :?: :?: :?:

Don't keep us hanging too long!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

OK so im back from school now and im ready to tell you and also show a picture of what has happened
so i was asking for a teacher to guide me during my meditation and got no answer during my meditation but this morning i found my phone after it being lost for a week. I turned it on and i looked at my unread messages and BAM!
I cropped out the number that sent me this sp no one can contact it
i dont have the number saved on my phone and i have no idea who this person was until i found out it was sent from one of my friend's parent's phone
Do you guys think it is a prompt?
and is there a midwayer that uses the 444 prompt?
Last edited by ofek on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

for some reason the picture wasnt uploaded
does anybody know how to upload a picture?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

You cant upload a pic here, you need to either send it to me, or upload to a public hosting site. Like facebook or similar.

44 is a common prompt, and was mentioned recently in one of George's transmissions.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

okay i will send it to you
and heres a link to the picture

So what do you guys think?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Pretty neato. I had to change your link to use the IMG tags, and also remove some extraneous stuff that prevented it working.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Thank You :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Ofek,

The 4:44 prompt is one that is frequently used by the angels. We all have four guardian angels. We have two angels that are a pair of seraphim. When they are busy with another assignment a cherobim, sanobim pair will take over. Thus, the reason for the 4:44 prompt. This was the way for your destiny guardians to say that they heard you. Keep trying, you may make contact.

Love,
Paul
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Paul wrote:Hi Ofek,

The 4:44 prompt is one that is frequently used by the angels. We all have four guardian angels. We have two angels that are a pair of seraphim. When they are busy with another assignment a cherobim, sanobim pair will take over. Thus, the reason for the 4:44 prompt. This was the way for your destiny guardians to say that they heard you. Keep trying, you may make contact.

Love,
Paul
Thank you i will meditate tonight
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I love it Ofek! Glad you and Geoff were able to post the photo. (Geoff, you are worth your weight in feathers! ;) )
Our friend, Wingzie, used to get the 444 prompt a lot. It gave her so much comfort as she struggled with the disease, ALS. She was very close to her angels and spoke to them often, sharing her day with them and her I-Am presence. They shared with her too and she had some beautiful confirming experiences before she passed on last January. :happy
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Very cool Ofek! The 444 prompt is the only one besides 1111, the 1111 being more frequent, that I have ever gotten. I have no idea why that is. I know they heard you though! :sunflower:

Love,
Linda
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

Thats amazing Ofek! I'm astounded how many times digits of the same number keep coming up, besides 1111 I also see 222 a lot.
In fact, LMAO, I am posting this at 11:11 pm, just noticed that.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Panther,
Just last night I was talking with Lytske over the phone and was asked what time it was here in Australia. When I looked at the clock it showed 11:11. :sunflower: We both enjoyed that shared prompt very much! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

Sandy, I'll share another funny story with 1111. I took my niece to a 3 Days Grace concert for her birthday. We both love their music. I kept seeing 222 all the way there and never said anything. Just was flabberghasted at how many times it came up on signs, clock and license plates.
On the way home from the concert, I was just thinking, "Wow, I haven't seen 1111 once today, how strange."
Right after I thought that, my niece said, "Why has your GPS been broadcasting 11:11 as the time for the last 20 minutes?"
I looked at her in shock and the car swerved sharply over to the right. I got the car back in control and told her she just asked a very meaningful question. She said, "I know, 1111 has become a big number in my life too."
Right after that, the clock on the GPS started to work again. We started talking about our experiences with 1111. Very cool and spooky at the same time.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I got goose bumps...the good time when reading your post Panther! How wonderful that you and your niece were given an opportunity to share with each other both your experience in seeing the 11:11. The Midwayers preformed a "double whammy" with that one! 8)
love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Ofek and Panther, what AMAZING prompts! Thank you so much for sharing. It is always an affirmation when we get these.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Panther wrote:Sandy, I'll share another funny story with 1111. I took my niece to a 3 Days Grace concert for her birthday. We both love their music. I kept seeing 222 all the way there and never said anything. Just was flabberghasted at how many times it came up on signs, clock and license plates.
On the way home from the concert, I was just thinking, "Wow, I haven't seen 1111 once today, how strange."
Right after I thought that, my niece said, "Why has your GPS been broadcasting 11:11 as the time for the last 20 minutes?"
I looked at her in shock and the car swerved sharply over to the right. I got the car back in control and told her she just asked a very meaningful question. She said, "I know, 1111 has become a big number in my life too."
Right after that, the clock on the GPS started to work again. We started talking about our experiences with 1111. Very cool and spooky at the same time.
Thats soo cool cause last night my dad and i were watching TV and I saw 11:11 on the verizon fios box and 2 seconds after that my dad was like, "Since you told me of that 11:11 thing i see it all the time" and i remembered that i told him about it half a year ago so i guess my dad is part of it too :D
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Ofek, I'm glad you have an open-minded dad and that you are able to discuss these
things with him. Sadly, a lot of family members get too freaked, like my mom!

You have been busy lately, so I hear....so happy for you!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Petra Wilson wrote:Ofek, I'm glad you have an open-minded dad and that you are able to discuss these
things with him. Sadly, a lot of family members get too freaked, like my mom!

You have been busy lately, so I hear....so happy for you!

Love, Petra x
I have been pretty busy
with all the school work and still trying to find time to get closer to my teachers
But its all working out fine
Peace and love,
Ofek
tootsie
New Friend

Post by tootsie »

Aloha...I haven't been on this site for a long long time...today I had the time to click around and was reading some of the posts.....after awhile I looked up and there it was 11:11 am on the clock... :hithere ...................moment of silent gratitude and know I am on the right path... :hithere :hithere :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi tootsie, :hithere
Glad to see you on the board again! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
tootsie
New Friend

Post by tootsie »

Thanks Sandy...I will be checking in from time to time........................cute Smilies... :bana:
Bethuliel
New Friend

Post by Bethuliel »

Hi

The 444 prompt is also a sign that you are surrounded by angels and are being aided in your day and work to bring more of the Light into your daily life and the lives of others. You are definitely being called to go from being an observer to a participant in the service of bringing more Life, Light and Love into the lives of those with whom you interact on a daily basis. Change one life and you change the world. As my guide the Archangel Chamuel said to me...

Be the Light in all that you do.
Bethuliel
robyne1111
New Friend

Post by robyne1111 »

Sorry I just seen this. Awesome alright. Did you ever have anyone pick up the other line? I thought you may enjoy this video. If you don't want to see the intro forward to 4:!3 where the photos start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SQMGbzmqrs

Robyne