11-11-11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jmissall
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11-11-11

Post by jmissall »

After doing some intensive reading about the Waysider Celstial beings, and how 1,111 choose eternal life over darkness; I was wondering what, if anything, the upcoming date of 11:11:11 would mean to them...as this date will not occur for another century.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11-11-11

Post by Geoff »

Dear jmissal,

Welcome.

As you are using terminology that is not ours, I am wondering if that is a typo, or you have been reading on another site? What we understand is the 1,111 sided with Michael. Since the rest of the angels have been rehabilitated, after some period of incarceration, one would not say that they chose darkness, but rather that they were misguided, and picked the wrong team. You can read a good explanation that we received only a few weeks ago here: (sorry I can't find it)

But I don't think the date of 11:11:2011 will be overly significant. We are the folks that attach meaning to instances in time, a mere speck in an eternal roadshow.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Geoff;
"But I don't think the date of 11:11:2011 will be overly significant. We are the folks that attach meaning to instances in time, a mere speck in an eternal roadshow."

I agree Geoff, besides the number we see as our prompt is 11:11, I think the first day of next year should hold more importance. Jan. I, 2011 numerically would be...1111... :bana:

Touched... :)
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
jmissall
New Friend

Post by jmissall »

Geoff, Thanks for your response. Many authors would have not bothered, let alone set up a website and monitor it for questions. Questions, well I have a few, perhaps more, hopefully you may answer.

I apologize for the terminology, first off, I meant to say the "Midwayer" creatures (PART III, The History of Urantia, Paper 77).

Secondly, after reading in part, The Urantia Book; I noted the signification of specific numbers such as “7” ( Superuniverses, Master Spirits, & Spirit Groups) so my limited intellect extended this to the original 1,111 who decided to stay with Christ Micheal, during the down fall of Caligastia, some 300,000 years ago. In doing so, I attached an importance via existentialism to a future date which was only an self-serving, prophetic assumption, and a erroneous human act.

If I'm not mistaken 9,881 of the Primary Midwayers survived the rebellion together with 1,111 of the secondary corp.; which would then equal 10,992 which were kept Holy is God's sight. After Pentacost, the midway creatures were left behind left to assist in the spiritual and semispiritual work on this planet, and at this time regrouped as "The United Midwayers of Urantia" , who are presently governed, alternately, by the senior member of each order. (864.2)

The members of the older or primary order are generally known by numerals; whereas, the Adamic (Secondary)midwayers are designated alphabetically. (864.3)

Both orders partake of many human traits and are able to enjoy and follow your humor as well as your worship. When attached to mortals, they enter into the spirit of human work, rest, and play. (864.4)

Secondary midwayers are, by nature, nearer man than angel; and are, therefore, very understanding and sympathetic in their contact with human beings; and both orders are indispensable to the seraphim who serve as personal guardians to mortals. (864.5)

Therefor for one to contact the spiritual realm of the Seraphim, we must go through our 'Adjustor' to 'Secondary Contact Midwayers' who will relay the message to these celestial beings?

Or can one 'being in the state of grace' (in line with God's Will and Spirit) have a MidWayer attachment (or contact) that can bring their prayer request to the Seraphim for the Almighty's consideration.

Also, while attached to a Helper Midwayer, does ones own spirit become infused (but diluted until we transcede earthly flesh) with this entities electrical power and have the ability to perform "miracles" such as: healings, transmutation (changing water into wine), knowledge of hidden items and messages,power over time and space, etc? If it is keeping within the "Will of God"?

Secondary MidWayers exist just outside the range of mortal vision, and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm. (865.4)

To make contact at will is the KEY operational word in this sentence. How do I convince a MidWayer that it is their will to make contact with me. If I elevate my spiritual conciousness, am I am to see these celestial beings? Such as Elijah did in the Old Testament...not that my soul is anyway nears the state that this supernat personhood was, or is, or is to come?

What are their names and which names are in what ranking?

The study of 11:11, or MidWayers presents many questions that are far from the secular mind but within grasp of our spiritual morality.

Thanks in Advance
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

jmissall wrote:Geoff, Thanks for your response. Many authors would have not bothered, let alone set up a website and monitor it for questions. Questions, well I have a few, perhaps more, hopefully you may answer.

I apologize for the terminology, first off, I meant to say the "Midwayer" creatures (PART III, The History of Urantia, Paper 77).

Secondly, after reading in part, The Urantia Book; I noted the signification of specific numbers such as “7” ( Superuniverses, Master Spirits, & Spirit Groups) so my limited intellect extended this to the original 1,111 who decided to stay with Christ Micheal, during the down fall of Caligastia, some 300,000 years ago. In doing so, I attached an importance via existentialism to a future date which was only an self-serving, prophetic assumption, and a erroneous human act.

If I'm not mistaken 9,881 of the Primary Midwayers survived the rebellion together with 1,111 of the secondary corp.; which would then equal 10,992 which were kept Holy is God's sight. After Pentacost, the midway creatures were left behind left to assist in the spiritual and semispiritual work on this planet, and at this time regrouped as "The United Midwayers of Urantia" , who are presently governed, alternately, by the senior member of each order. (864.2)

The members of the older or primary order are generally known by numerals; whereas, the Adamic (Secondary)midwayers are designated alphabetically. (864.3)

Both orders partake of many human traits and are able to enjoy and follow your humor as well as your worship. When attached to mortals, they enter into the spirit of human work, rest, and play. (864.4)

Secondary midwayers are, by nature, nearer man than angel; and are, therefore, very understanding and sympathetic in their contact with human beings; and both orders are indispensable to the seraphim who serve as personal guardians to mortals. (864.5)

Therefor for one to contact the spiritual realm of the Seraphim, we must go through our 'Adjustor' to 'Secondary Contact Midwayers' who will relay the message to these celestial beings?

Or can one 'being in the state of grace' (in line with God's Will and Spirit) have a MidWayer attachment (or contact) that can bring their prayer request to the Seraphim for the Almighty's consideration.

Also, while attached to a Helper Midwayer, does ones own spirit become infused (but diluted until we transcede earthly flesh) with this entities electrical power and have the ability to perform "miracles" such as: healings, transmutation (changing water into wine), knowledge of hidden items and messages,power over time and space, etc? If it is keeping within the "Will of God"?

Secondary MidWayers exist just outside the range of mortal vision, and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm. (865.4)

To make contact at will is the KEY operational word in this sentence. How do I convince a MidWayer that it is their will to make contact with me. If I elevate my spiritual conciousness, am I am to see these celestial beings? Such as Elijah did in the Old Testament...not that my soul is anyway nears the state that this supernat personhood was, or is, or is to come?What are their names and which names are in what ranking?

The study of 11:11, or MidWayers presents many questions that are far from the secular mind but within grasp of our spiritual morality.

Thanks in Advance
hello dearest jmissall :hithere

why would u not think that your soul is not near such a state ? just the mere thought of this...can keep us from them. or from other divine entities.

i am not sure also...why one would use the word as 'creature'...when it comes to divine beings...which we all are. souls. :loves

love & (((Hugs)))
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
jmissall
New Friend

First Contact

Post by jmissall »

Shortly after posting this, I went to throw my clothes in the dryer.

Sat down in my favorite easy chair, and suddenly my head slumped into a semi-concious state. Almost like when your ready to take a catnap.

An inner voice said; "ok, I AM here, you asked (requested, beckoned) for me?"
I wasn't alarmed, but didn't know what to expect.
There was no brilliant shiny light of energy.
I was silent.
The voice asked again, in a different manner; "what is it that you want of me?"
I explained my petition, then asked what is your name?
He answered; "Archeion"
So I asked what does that mean?
He replied; "one who is sent"
As that the spirit seemed busy and very brief, I replied that I hope we can become friends.
To which the entity said: "ah, and therefore that we shall be, in the light of God who I am sent"

At which time I felt a release and woke up (the entire episode was only about a minute long) and Archeion seemed like he needed to rush to the Seraphim with my message.

Hopefully in the future we have longer visits.
jmissall
New Friend

Post by jmissall »

Blue Nova,

Thanks for your advice, it is well heeded.

Once I saw a supernatural vision...as it was starting to manifest; I made the mistake of thinking (in my mind, but not heart of hearts) "this cant be happening to me". You know what?

It STOPPED happening to me. Yikes, come back vision! But it was too late, just the 'thought' already spoken before utterance was enought to prevent full revelation. Yet the unconditional spiritual love that engulfed me immediately afterwards was enough grace to preserve my soul.

Perserve my soul as my face exhibited the same contentance attributed to Moses' after seeing the burning bush. Others saw the light coming off my face, and it was visible in a mirror. This continued for quite some time and I was litteraly 'in the state of grace'. Finally worldly problems consumed my spirit, but I have always wished to return to that experience, and exceed its level.

Thanks for caring.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

yes......they will stop or they will keep happening......... :loves

all souls have the 'state of moses' in them....it is up to each soul to grasp it or not.

:kiss:

(((Hugs)))
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jmissal,
I am soooo happy for you! You were given what you desired...contact! :sunflower:
Hopefully in the future we have longer visits.
I'm suspect you will. ;) Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Dear Jmissal,

What a wonderful experience you had...

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Jmissal! I found it so very beautiful.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

jmissall wrote:How do I convince a MidWayer that it is their will to make contact with me. If I elevate my spiritual conciousness, am I am to see these celestial beings? Such as Elijah did in the Old Testament...not that my soul is anyway nears the state that this supernat personhood was, or is, or is to come?

What are their names and which names are in what ranking?

Thanks in Advance
Dear jmissal,

As you can see you already experienced the fact that all celestials in this Correcting Time stand by awaiting our call.

As for ranks, we don't go much by that. Now and again we hear that a particular midwayer heads up a group, but really it doesn't matter, you will get the best teacher you can handle.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.