The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gypsie! :hithere
It is good to see you on the thread you started years ago. :kiss: We have missed you, lady! I was just thinking about your all's visit a few days ago. It seems like it was about this time of year a year ago. Gosh, that was a good day! I love that apple cake recipe too...especially the glaze! But I felt bad that you still haven't tasted my cornbread. ..next time! ;)

I have never used an Apple... but it looks like you are doing pretty good! I think it will keep getting easier the more you use it so that just means you are going to have to come here more often and practice, practice, practice. ;) :lol:

{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that PP called me today and told me that Memawlaura has had a very bad fall. She and her husband were going up some slippery steps at a restaurant while on the road in the big truck and she slipped and they think broke her leg very badly. Please rally around her with your prayers and intent for healing. For those of you who haven't met Laura...well she's a very special lady whose love, faith and persistence even in difficulties has set a powerful example as she has shared her life with us on the board.

Laura , it may be awhile before you are able to come on line and read this but I hope you feel the outpouring of love from all of us, your spiritual sisters and brothers. You are a precious friend and our lives are better for knowing you. Feel better soon, sis. :kiss:
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Sandy and George
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi, I just spoke with PP and Laura had just gotten out of surgery. The doctors said Laura was in danger of loosing her leg but miraculously the blood re entered and flowed just as it should. Well something like that... PP is updating the prayers section where she has posted prayers for her but in a nutshell it sounds like our Laura broke her knee from top to bottom and shattered her knee cap. They have placed pins in strategic sections of her leg to help anchor bone and two leg length steel rods that are placed on each side. She is being given something for pain so at this moment the pain isn't too bad. In about five days she will go back into surgery so the doctors can repair the knee cap area.

Well that's all I know right now. Please keep the prayers coming.
Love,
Sandy
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to all... :kiss:

I have been away for such a long time yet reading through the posts has re-affirmed to me why I loved this sacred space and all of the people who come here. Firstly for those who may be wondering...the little Angel Robert passed over around two weeks after my last post on "prayers for Robert" :cry: . So much happened for me around this time, one of which was I was off line for the following six months due to a literal cyclone turning my life inside out.

I now live in Sydney and have begun to re-build my life into some semblence of normality, including a new computer :bana: I love seeing Gypsy every day and spending time studying and enjoying time with my 80yr old mother. Spiritually I have never felt any stronger...so many lessons have been learnt and much dead wood has been trimmed from my tree of life. I look forward to connecting to all of you again and catching up on everyones journey.

Blessing to all of you

Light1 :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
Wow! Just talked to Laura on Saturday! Thanks for posting this Sandy, will include her in my prayers.

Dear Light,
Thank you for the update on Robert, please send my love to his family. He is such a special little guy.
It seems as if many of us were off taking care of business this past year, all a part of the journey huh? Welcome back, happy to hear that your life is in such a good place.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well Hi again Light1,

It is so great to see you again! ..well, you know what I mean. :D I'd hate to say how many times you have crossed my mind over these months and you too Kim. Sydney is not so far away...especially by train. (hint, hint) It makes me smile to know that you and Gypsy are together again. Oh my, I laughed at your guys long ago posts back and forth talking about things you both remembered. I just want you to know that you have been greatly missed. Image
Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I love the hugging smiley guy!!! :D Glad I couldn't sleep and saw the post about Laura. It's almost 5:00 A.M. now, going to try and get another hour. Have a glorious day... or probably coming up on night for you now :roll hard for me to keep track! Whatever time of day it is for you I hope it's beautiful.

Love, Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Sandy wrote:The doctors said Laura was in danger of loosing her leg but miraculously the blood re entered and flowed just as it should. Well something like that...
Thanks for the update Sandy. Laura is in my heart and my prayers!!

Irit
:kiss:
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings all...

to see your face again :kiss: I dont know Laura but I pray she gets well soon without any complications :finger: Gypsy and I were only talking about visiting the other day, a change of scene and spending time with like minded friends is good medicine :bana: I am back on Greetings from Finch Hatton, it was a lovely thread to just chat about life and the spiritual aspect of human struggles...say hi to George and we will catch up soon.

In Love and Light

Light
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

:sorry:

beat me, punch me and kick me in the shins, (now there's a spot that doesn't hurt!! :mrgreen: )

oh and don't forget the padding on me before you start :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as Kim said to me the other day,,,,Holy schmoly, macaroni !!!

and that should be for everyone.....

we may go silent for periods of time,,,some short some longer,,,it just depends how much "stuff" we're processing at any particular time....

yet, Bless All Our Hearts,,,,we know this is a home that never shuts it's doors....we are ever ready to help each other when the need is there.....

sometimes we're afraid to ask, (there's that fear factor again!) so we have to work on not being in fear of any kind at any time... well instead of working on not being in fear, hows about we just focus on the LOVE factor....love conquers all....is the be all and end all...

I had to take a little break,,,,,

so now I come back and read what I wrote,,,,,thinking of all that prompted that frame of mind....

Thanks Sandy for posting about Laura here,,hopefully I'll be able to talk with her again this evening,,,,she asked me if I got the pic of her leg,,,,she sent it on her ph, but I didn`t get it...she did say something I forgot to mention so therefore wasn`t very clear to Sandy, however,,,here it is..

Her leg didn`t just break,,,that might have made it easier.....she said the bone shattered and crumbled,,,I think disintegrated was her word, the knee cap was totally shattered...

and as for me,,,,,thank you all for your healing prayers....it`s a slow process, and I`ve definitely learned how to do some things differently,,,,some things - not at all..

I`ve already typed too much..so I have to stop.,.,.will come back later....,

oops, before I go,,,,Hi to Light and Gypsy,,,,,miss you too,,,it`s good to have your sister around isnt it..,.
think of me when you swim...
and to everyone I`ve forgotten to mention by name,,,,sorry,,,my typing just `ended`

:kiss: pp
factor
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:sorry:

beat me, punch me and kick me in the shins, (now there's a spot that doesn't hurt!! :mrgreen: )

oh and don't forget the padding on me before you start :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as Kim said to me the other day,,,,Holy schmoly, macaroni !!!

and that should be for everyone.....

we may go silent for periods of time,,,some short some longer,,,it just depends how much "stuff" we're processing at any particular time....

yet, Bless All Our Hearts,,,,we know this is a home that never shuts it's doors....we are ever ready to help each other when the need is there.....

sometimes we're afraid to ask, (there's that fear factor again!) so we have to work on not being in fear of any kind at any time... well instead of working on not being in fear, hows about we just focus on the LOVE factor....love conquers all....is the be all and end all...

I had to take a little break,,,,,

so now I come back and read what I wrote,,,,,thinking of all that prompted that frame of mind....

Thanks Sandy for posting about Laura here,,hopefully I'll be able to talk with her again this evening,,,,she asked me if I got the pic of her leg,,,,she sent it on her ph, but I didn`t get it...she did say something I forgot to mention so therefore wasn`t very clear to Sandy, however,,,here it is..

Her leg didn`t just break,,,that might have made it easier.....she said the bone shattered and crumbled,,,I think disintegrated was her word, the knee cap was totally shattered...

and as for me,,,,,thank you all for your healing prayers....it`s a slow process, and I`ve definitely learned how to do some things differently,,,,some things - not at all..

I`ve already typed too much..so I have to stop.,.,.will come back later....,

oops, before I go,,,,Hi to Light and Gypsy,,,,,miss you too,,,it`s good to have your sister around isnt it..,.
think of me when you swim...
and to everyone I`ve forgotten to mention by name,,,,sorry,,,my typing just `ended`

:kiss: pp

Hi Irit,,,just saw you come on xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

I swear, I did not submit that twice,,,,but got confused with a notice to see if I wanted to review since someone had posted while I was writing... (hi Irit)

so guess I did,,,

gotta go...it hurts to hold my right arm up - at all

:kiss: :kiss: pp
Daily Affirmation:
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

peacockplume wrote:As for me,,,,,thank you all for your healing prayers....it`s a slow process, and I`ve definitely learned how to do some things differently,,,,some things - not at all..
You are in my prayers too!
:hithere :kiss: :loves

Irit
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Irit :kiss:
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings all... :kiss:

I get the feeling there are many 11:11nr's who are hurting at this time...PP said it beautifuly, love...the feeling of knowing that we are loved when life becomes difficult in its many guises. I retreated yet kept my family very close during my dark night of the soul...this place is another family in many ways.

I pray for you Laura and PP and hear your pain...

Blessings
Light
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

LIGHT!!!!!!!! I am so glad to see you back!!! I havent been on much lately so it was such a pleasant surprise to see your face! I am glad to hear you are doing well.

My prayers go out for Laura that she may have a miraculous and speedy recovery. So terrible what happened :(

And I know I am a bit late (6 weeks late today, to be exact...) but I wanted to officially announce the baby's birth! :baby He is 6 weeks today! Time goes by quickly. Some of you already know, as I've talked to some of you on facebook, but I wanted to post here, too. I have been wanting to post for weeks now, but this baby keeps me very busy! I am typing and nursing him right at this moment. LoL. Multitasking is a must with this little one!

So...Here he is! Finally, I can reveal Nubba's name!

Kalani Sun
Born: September 3, 2010
Time: 8:11pm
Weight: 7lbs, 4oz
Length: 20 inches

Kalani, Day 1

And some taken over the past weeks...

Sorry for all the pics, but I'm just so proud of my little sweetie and wanted to share with all of you!! :sunflower: Gotta run again, but I hope to pop back in again soon. Please keep me, Kalani, & my husband in your thoughts & prayers. Things have been a bit tough, but thankfully starting to get easier. We could use the peaceful, loving energy from you all here. Kalani is blessed to have such an awesome extended family!

Lots of love,
Kendra & Kalani
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

((((((( K & K )))))))) ... :kiss:

hellloooo000 to you dearest Kalani Sun... :hithere ,,,,how beautiful he is ....just like his ma !! :loves ;) :D :sunflower:

congratulations :kiss:

sending love and (((Hugs))) to all :love
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful little boy!

(((Hugs to the both of you)))
:loves :loves :loves
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you, Anne! :D You are too sweet! How have you been?! Long time no talk. I hope you're doing well! Your energy in that post was so uplifiting. I needed that! Thank you! Sendings lots of love :love :kiss:

Thank you, Irit!! You should see how huge my smile is right now! hehe. I love that little boy. Many hugs back to you!! :kiss:
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello to all... :kiss:

Wow Kenge...you have yourself one beautiful baby there :loves He is adorable, seems much can happen in one year :lol:

I have been off line for a long time, I missed you guys, so many huge decisions and two massive moves consumed me for a long time :sorry:

Anyways, I am back on board now, with a speedy internet server and new computer. For those who seem to be suffering at this time, physical pain is terrible and drags us down in other areas of our being :roll I know as I suffer chronic pain constantly and to stay on top of this can be a very real struggle. I find swimming helps, water heals me, it takes pain and stress away, mind you I am a real sook and wont go into cold water, only heated pools or warm sea pools, spas or hot tubs :finger:

Kenge its so good to re-connect, you are glowing in early motherhood, your baby has brought in so much light and love :loves Kalani Sun...I bless you from the bottom of my heart and pray you will be guided by Angels for your entire lifetime...

PP...I pray you get better soon, my thoughts and prayers are with you :love ...also for Laura and anyone else from 11;11 who may be hurting :love

In love and Light

Light1 (Anne) ;)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere kendra! :D ^_^
congratulations! kalani is beautiful! what!!! and born at 8:11? that's awesome! :loves :mrgreen: :sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kendra,
I was scrolling though your baby's pics when my husband walked by. He glanced at the screen and said, "Wow, that baby is just too cute!" my sentiments exactly. Hope you love being a mom as much as I have! :love :loves :D
Love,
Kim

CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Light -
Light1 wrote:Kenge its so good to re-connect, you are glowing in early motherhood, your baby has brought in so much light and love Kalani Sun...I bless you from the bottom of my heart and pray you will be guided by Angels for your entire lifetime...
Thank you! Yes, time moves quickly, doesn't it?! I'm glad you are back! Thank you for the blessing, lovely Anne. It makes my heart so happy to know that Kalani is surrounded by so much love :love :kiss:

Eric - Hey! :hithere Long time no talk! How have you been?
happyrain wrote: kendra! ^_^
congratulations! kalani is beautiful! what!!! and born at 8:11? that's awesome!
Thank you!! :mrgreen: Yeah, I know huh?! When they told me the time, I just smiled to myself. He's a special little baby! :loves (((HUGS)))

Kim -
Seeker13 wrote:Dear Kendra,
I was scrolling though your baby's pics when my husband walked by. He glanced at the screen and said, "Wow, that baby is just too cute!" my sentiments exactly. Hope you love being a mom as much as I have!
Love,
Kim
Awww, thank you - both of you!! :loves How many kiddos do you have? Yes, being a mom is so amazing. I knew I would love him emencely, but I never knew my heart could love this deeply! It's wonderful. I love him more than words can say.

Love & Hugs to you all,
Kenge
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Kenge,

Wow,,,,,such a precious bundle,,,,congratulations to a dear family and thank you for those wonderful pictures.

you might find this hard to believe, but it's true,,,,and as soon as Sandy see's your emails she'll verify what I'm about to tell you.

Yesterday I didn't even check my email...in fact I didn't even open it up....

and about this time last night I had called Sandy to give her news about Laura.....we talked quite awhile, and darned if we didn't get to talking about you. and wondering about you and baby....

So today (well, right now actually)...I opened ,my mailand saw the link to the Secret....

and Voila!!! but there you and Kalani are.........

thank you again for sharing...Bless Your Heart sweetie,,,,I think you are entering a very special 'time of your life''''

loves PP
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Light, :hithere

Thanks for your prayers and Laura sends her thanks and love to everyone also, I want to put an update on her thread, especially since I talked with her again tonight..it just depends on how fast I burn out..I spent alot of time on-line on Fri,,,and it took a day to develop some energy.....

I can't imagine what you must have experienced in FH, and am glad you've re-settled closer to Gypsy...we've never had the personal connection and yet know alot about each other....

I think I'd be joining in with those nice swims. I'm a cold water sook too...I used to be in my hot tub,,,4 -6 times a day and now I haven't been in my hot tub for 4-5 months....

Hi to Kim and Anne too ,,,,well I'll have to wait till tomorrow to update Laura's thread,,,but just to say, she's really appreciating everyone's prayers and sends her love to everyone...

love and blessings
pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation: