Caught on screenshot

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Ash Blue
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Caught on screenshot

Post by Ash Blue »

I've seen 111, 1111, 11111 and even 111111 for about 5 years and I was so shocked to see I wasn't the only 1 (lol 1). I must have noticed the clock at 11:11 about 500 times.. And many other instances.. It confuses me.

Anyway, yesterday my facebook said there was 111 people online, a glitch. This is just 1 example of thousands thats happened to me. It really does confuse me! A few days ago I was sitting down and had my laptop on playing a 1 hour 25 minute audio seminar while I was doing other stuff. I only looked at my laptop once during an hour, and low and behold the instant I looked at it, it was 1:11:11/1:25:00 into the audio.

Caught ya! :

Sandy
Staff

Re: Caught on screenshot

Post by Sandy »

Dear Ash blue,

Thanks for sharing your screenshot... very nice! 8) That is how it seems to work... we get prompts over and over again until we have this desire to figure out what it means. :) There is a lot of information out there on the web...some feels good some not so good. But it is up to you to decide where you wish to go with these prompts. As you will read on this site, these 11:11 prompts are a hello from beings called Midwayers. (This URL will tell you a little about them. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160 ) These friendly beings have lived on our world a very long time. It is their home too and they wish that it become a place of peace and light. And so they have worked tirelessly for eons of time for that very thing. You have abilities, desires, ... something that can benefit them in this work. They know you can make a difference.

Anyway, here are a few URLs that you may find useful in your search for answers.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the board! Nice to meet you, Ash Blue!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Ash Blue
New Friend

Post by Ash Blue »

Thanks for the reply and links sandy!

Today was probably the best 1111 moment I've ever had!!!!

I was in college to talk with the head of a certain department askign if I could start a course. She told me I'm 4 weeks late and probably will not be able to get on. I could feel my heart sink, and I look to the bottom left at a table and there was a note on the table saying "dial #1111 for assistance" OH MY GOD! this shocked me so much and I smiled right there and seen her look at my as if she was wonderign why I was suddently smiling. I'll find out if I get on the course in 2 days.. I hope this was a good sign for me.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, that gave me goosebumps!!!!! Isn't it amazing when something like that happens? I remember once, I made a big mistake at work, and I was in my boss's office telling him about it. When I got back to my desk (shaking and very upset), the clock on the phone read 11:11....I immediately closed my eyes, said thank you...and sure enough, everything worked out, which I'm sure it will with you.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love it when those prompt messages arrive and those crucial moments! Fingers crossed :finger: everything works out for the best for you, Ash! I love your photo Avi! Is that you? ...and forgive this nosie "gramma wannabie" but Who is that "little cutiepie" in the photo sporting the lovely little hat?
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Hehe, cool :D

Here's one of mine ;)

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Thats a cool bunch. Reminds me when I got a reading on my car's dashboard, of the distance travelled, time travelled, and the time all being 1's and 2's

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Very nice, Yamabushi 1111...seems you got two for one! 8)
Love,
Sandy
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

I thought it was weird and awesome at the time because the last time I had visited that site was earlier in the previous afternoon. That, and "1 hour ago" from 1:11 AM should be 12:11 AM.