Question about silent communication

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Question about silent communication

Post by 11light11 »

Hello to everyone!

Occasionally it is mentioned by celestials, in our email messages, that we would do better to address celestials aloud, as they respect our privacy and do not invade our thoughts.

How does this factor in, when considering private meditation, prayer, or energy healing? I do all of those things silently, and at times I "speak to" celestials in that silent manner, with my thoughts. Can they hear us when we are reaching out to them without voice? Or ought we get into the practice of making our intentions known aloud? Is it sufficient to state once, aloud, "I give you permission to know my thoughts"?

I wasn't sure if this applied to prayer and meditation as well, or whether it only was a directive in the sense that, if you receive a time-prompt, you ought to acknowledge it verbally, as in, "2:22--thank you, Midwayer Chief Bzutu!"

Any thoughts?

thanks!
Michele
happyrain
Family

Re: Question about silent communication

Post by happyrain »

can't hurt trying although i don't think it matters. if you're sincere and the intent is to commune, you will! much like prayer, i don't really pray out loud but i know my prayer is not going unheard. maybe the celestials feel what it is you're trying to say

hey its 2:22 now :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I thank them out loud when possible. Folks in my office think I'm talking to my emails! 8)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michele,
It was sort of thought provoking questions you ask there because yes the Midwayers do not read our minds without permission unless it is an emergency. They have told us they consider it rude. Some time ago I did what you wondered about here.....
Is it sufficient to state once, aloud, "I give you permission to know my thoughts"?
I verbally told them they had permission to read my mind. I figured it would be helpful down the road to have this avenue covered. ;) But in meditation and in energy healing we are not always simply working with the Midwayers. We are working with our angels who work closely with our God within who knows us better then we know ourselves as well as with powerfully intelligent Celestial beings of other orders" who naturally understand at a gance everything there is to know about us. I also believe that as we meditate our soul speaks in words that are not words all our needs, desires, questions, concerns etc... to the One best able to Assist us.

Ang...I chuckled at your post. That will keep your co workers guessing! :lol:

222, You are doing well little brother! :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

That's funny because I work in a law office. I once said out loud to them (because I was seriously making some bad judgments), Okay, I give you Power of Attorney over me!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I bet you gave those Angels and Midwayers a chuckle, Clare! ...That's a good one! :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks to everyone for answering my question! :) Peace!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

luvinlife wrote:That's funny because I work in a law office. I once said out loud to them (because I was seriously making some bad judgments), Okay, I give you Power of Attorney over me!

Love, Clare
:lol: I think I'll go and do the same! Oh, and I'm always talking to my pooter, husband thinks I'm
eccentric! That's such a compliment, hahaha!

Love to everyone, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello Michele!

Some time ago I quite clearly stated my intentions for my thoughts to be an "open book" and for our halfway companions to be permitted to access freely.

I know what you mean about the "silent" communication, I am pretty much in constant mental communion or at least awareness of the friends and family I have from the Midway to those on High, and pretty do often find responses to just my thoughts.

However, I've developed quite a habit of talking to them out loud and try to do so ever more often! In fact, during the conversations just before bed time, I do tend to switch back and forth between speaking in thought and speaking out loud sometimes on the same sentence! I think that the verbal communication out loud does make the relationships seem more personal, more intimate, and more genuine for both sides. As said, "it never hurts to try" although there's nothing wrong with those silent talks!

Love
Lurker
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe