11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
cheriejade11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11

Post by cheriejade11 »

Im having a real 11 day today and its sort of freaking me out. The guy who lives directly opposite, accross the road Sean is his name has a daughter who is the same age as my son . Sean and I have this freaky 1111 connection where if either one of us looks at the clock and its 1111 we text the other person 1111. cant explain why we do it but we do. It happens at least once a week.
Today I was at the local supermarket and the checkout lady sold me a ticket for the childrens hospital to win grocerys for a year, I noticed it was drawn on the 11th of november 11.11.10 I told her about my conection with 1111. she then told me about her husband who works in the barber shop next door and he is always going on about 1111 so I decided to come home and search on the net for 1111 and this site was the first to appear, I started to read the forums and sure enough Sean sends me a text from his work 1111 now call it a coinsidence if you like but im starting to wonder what is going on??
Paul

Re: 11:11

Post by Paul »

Dear Cherie,

You are being prompted by a group of beings called the midwayers. These beings have been mistaken for angels many times. They cause you to notice the 11:11 prompt to get your attention. They want you to get started on your spiritual journey. As we awaken to this journey we discover that there is a fragment of the Father living in our minds. This spark of God lives inside of us and walks the mortal life with us. Simply put, the Father wants you to become more like Him. By embracing the will of the Father you begin to let love be your guide. By letting love be your guide, you change the world because you are changing yourself.

Take some time to read the FAQ section. That will answer your questions in much more detail.

Love,
Paul
cheriejade11
New Friend

Post by cheriejade11 »

Thanks paul I will go and check that out now :):) also i was born at 1111 at night does that mean anything??
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Cherie,
I've had a few of those 1111 days myself :) ...and I think it's great that you have someone like Sean who also sees the numbers to share them with. I'm glad you've found us and look forward to more of your posts. Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome Cherie! I really enjoyed hearing about your 1111 prompts. Thanks for sharing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

cheriejade11 wrote:Im having a real 11 day today and its sort of freaking me out. The guy who lives directly opposite, accross the road Sean is his name has a daughter who is the same age as my son . Sean and I have this freaky 1111 connection where if either one of us looks at the clock and its 1111 we text the other person 1111. cant explain why we do it but we do. It happens at least once a week.
Today I was at the local supermarket and the checkout lady sold me a ticket for the childrens hospital to win grocerys for a year, I noticed it was drawn on the 11th of november 11.11.10 I told her about my conection with 1111. she then told me about her husband who works in the barber shop next door and he is always going on about 1111 so I decided to come home and search on the net for 1111 and this site was the first to appear, I started to read the forums and sure enough Sean sends me a text from his work 1111 now call it a coinsidence if you like but im starting to wonder what is going on??
Most of us kinda freaked out once we realized 1111 was popping up everywhere, but eventually you begin to embrace the phenomena and enjoy the ride. I share this with my
daughter, my wife and son do not . Enjoy and learn about the gift because it is probably not going to go away any time soon. Open your mind, your heart and especially eyes
and I'm sure you will soon feel more relaxed. I thought I was going crazy for a while. Image Now I feel just fine.
Iowagirl
New Friend

Post by Iowagirl »

Hi Cherie, I joined on the 5th also. Looking for answers and guidance. Sandy