30 years on...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pjr1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

30 years on...

Post by pjr1111 »

Hi Guys,

I have followed this phenomena since i was 19. It is a near every day occurance for me. There is no fear, just a sign i am on the right and intended path. I am now 51.

I first noticed 1111 after during a time when i was going though a strong emotional crisis. I saw the numbers repeatedly, and not just on clocks. In my reasoning, I linked this to Armistice day. The end of war and a time to stop fighting. I relate it now to something much broader than that.

I have 4 deep scars on my back - from a childhood trauma? - I really have no memory of these ever happening, nor had my parents.

I simlply see this as a guide that is here with me at all times.

My mind is kept open.

It would be good to hear of your experiences.

Kind wishes

Pat
Sandy
Staff

Re: 30 years on...

Post by Sandy »

Hi Pat,
Welcome to the board from another 51 year old! :D Here are a few URls that you may find helpful as you investigate the number prompts.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
It's nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy this friendly place. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

pjr1111 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have followed this phenomena since i was 19. It is a near every day occurance for me. There is no fear, just a sign i am on the right and intended path. I am now 51.

I first noticed 1111 after during a time when i was going though a strong emotional crisis. I saw the numbers repeatedly, and not just on clocks. In my reasoning, I linked this to Armistice day. The end of war and a time to stop fighting. I relate it now to something much broader than that.

I have 4 deep scars on my back - from a childhood trauma? - I really have no memory of these ever happening, nor had my parents.

I simlply see this as a guide that is here with me at all times.

My mind is kept open.

It would be good to hear of your experiences.

Kind wishes

Pat
Hi Pat,
Armistice day, now rememberence day in the commonwealth countries and veterans day in the US .It is still Armistice day in France and Belgim I think.

Armistice Day (also known as Remembrance Day) is on November 11 and commemorates the armistice signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany at Compiègne, France, for the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front, which took effect at eleven o'clock in the morning—the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month" of 1918.

There you go 11 o'clock, 11th day, 11th month and silence for two= 1+1 minutes. 1111 1111, coincidence ?

I too started seeing 1111 after loosing a son and have a daughter and many other friends experiencing the same following personal turmoil and losses.
Coindidence again? I believe not.

Robert
pjr1111
New Friend

Post by pjr1111 »

Hi Sandy and Robert,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I wanted to say that an emotional 'chasm' allowed me see something i couldnt see before. My experience is that such trauma appeared to open me to my subconcious and I guess this increased and accelerated my awareness of this signal. During the past couple of decades, I have grown in my outside awareness, allowing me to put myself second and think about others and not just myself.

I have had many instances of synchronicity in my lifetime, such that nothing is really unusual to me today. In fact, I live by this. I have no need to worry about any of this, but just to embrace it. I gave up trying to figure this out many years ago and just went with it. It just is...as to what it really means, well, when the time comes to know more, I am sure I will feel it.

Kind regards

Pat
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Pat! Welcome to our "family"! Yes, I believe that this is a way of showing that we're loved and on the right path.
1111 1111, coincidence ?
No, Roxie, I don't believe in coincidences!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

pjr1111 wrote:Hi Sandy and Robert,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I wanted to say that an emotional 'chasm' allowed me see something i couldnt see before. My experience is that such trauma appeared to open me to my subconcious and I guess this increased and accelerated my awareness of this signal. During the past couple of decades, I have grown in my outside awareness, allowing me to put myself second and think about others and not just myself.

I have had many instances of synchronicity in my lifetime, such that nothing is really unusual to me today. In fact, I live by this. I have no need to worry about any of this, but just to embrace it. I gave up trying to figure this out many years ago and just went with it. It just is...as to what it really means, well, when the time comes to know more, I am sure I will feel it.

Kind regards

Pat
Pat,
me too, the emotional upheavals in my life jump started my subconscious awareness. It was always there but I just ignored it like most people do I believe and like yourself I just
go with it instead of ignoring it or denying it. For now, and like yourself I am happy with the status quo just coasting along not really digging in to deep to "figure it all out." At some time
I will probably decide to further my understanding and once again like yourself will know when that time is . For now I am content where I am regarding this phenomenon .
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

It's a funny thing, though, Pat and Roxie.....they won't let us "forget"!!!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:It's a funny thing, though, Pat and Roxie.....they won't let us "forget"!!!!!

Love, Clare
Yea, like last night at the hockey game. I look across the rink and this guy is running around with a Canadiens flag, when he turns to
run up the isle I see 11 on his jersey . Then my gaze goes back to the rink and the first thing I see is a player leaving the ice, he turns
and on his jersey is 11. what can I say there it is again 1111. So then I go home and sit down to watch more hockey, I turn on the TV
and the time pops up is........................ 1111. Boy, how much coincidence can one take in a day :lol: ;)