Hello to everyone!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello to everyone!

Post by 11light11 »

Hi gang,

My name is Michele. I've been receiving the 11:11 emails for quite some time, and using the Akashic Construct CD. I was referred to the group's boards by Barb (who works with Geoff)--she encouraged me to introduce myself and try to get to know all of you!

I just moved from Chicago to a small town in rural Southern Illinois. I'm a social worker, and I'll begin a new job tomorrow at a psychiatrist's office, where I'll be seeing chronically mentally ill patients for long-term psychotherapy (stressing healing over coping).

I enjoy the emails so much. I've been time-prompted since I was a kid, and I use the CD to work on "patients" within the construct (using focused intent). I have been doing a form of energy healing that derives from the Kabbalah (not unlike Reiki) for about 12 years. I find that doing energy healing in the Construct really adds a layer of depth and "reality" to the healing sessions. I've enjoyed building up the workroom etc. so much. I was not born with acute visual-spatial skills, but energy healing and visualization has really built up those skills over the years. It would have been a real strain, at one point in time, to have to keep consistent imagery going for the Construct! I'm grateful to have this CD so I can continue to grow as a healer.

My "patients" are people in my life, whom I love and who need a little extra help; and people and pets who request healing sessions through the DHN (a free online healing group). I have one main patient whom I work on every day, sometimes more than once per day, regardless of how busy I am or whether I feel sick or tired. She had been my teacher years ago, and over the years we've become very close friends.

I worry about her constantly. I wonder whether I could ask the advice of the group, for I never seem to be able to "make a dent," her needs are so great. She really never seems to do any better. I apologize in advance that this case history might take a while to tell!

I'll call her "Anna." She is turning 60 this month. Over a decade ago, Anna and her husband underwent severe traumas in their family life. They had adopted a little girl from Bogota, Colombia, when she was 5 1/2 years old. The girl had been very, very badly abused and neglected. As a result, her sense of self had grown severely warped, and she developed tendencies of cruelty on par with someone who is raised in a neighborhood that forces them into a gang at a young age. In her early teen years, she did join gangs; she participated in "gang-bangs," she used drugs, etc. Apart from causing herself destruction, she aimed that cruelty at her parents. Anna and her husband are both in the field of mental health; Anna is a psychologist and her husband is a social worker. Their daughter slandered them with family members, friends, and even their employers, at one point instigating a DCFS investigation against them (and her father had worked for DCFS! For the non-Americans: this is the government agency that pursues child abuse cases against parents). She also got pregnant when she was 16 and gave birth to twin girls, whom she allowed an Evangelical family to raise, through a Christian group that helps young moms. Her parents were so sad about these poor girls' start in life, and have worried about how they are being raised, as there is alcohol abuse in the home. Also, their daughter has been trying to win custody of them back, and they're now 6 1/2 years old -- and regard this family as theirs, naturally. Uprooting them would result in extreme trauma.

Anna and her husband are kind, loving, supportive parents, who had sought to give their daughter every emotional, spiritual and intellectual advantage in life. I witnessed their gentle hand with her, and it was so sad to see what happened during those years of her attacks against them. They had simply adopted her "too late"; her personality had already formed in this direction. Their efforts to help her to rise up above her sad childhood history seemed to fall into the abyss.

Over a decade later, Anna has developed symptoms consistent with "Broken Heart Syndrome" (a newly-recognized "diagnosis," which even some Western Medical practitioners acknowledge). She has heart murmurs, a-fib, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and severe panic attacks several times a day. She lives in constant fear and basically lives with a strong sense of paranoia. She worries about every detail, and scares herself silly in ruminations day in and day out. Things you or I would know to dismiss as not being worrisome at all, she can get herself hysterical just thinking about, and worrying about.

Simultaneous to all of this, Anna and her husband are very deeply in debt. They had spent so much money trying to help their daughter -- taking her to counselors, and even letting her live in a therapeutic group home for several months, at her insistence -- that they spent up all their savings and got into a deep hole. So the stress of the financial concerns burdens her mind terribly. She's always afraid they're going to become homeless, and certainly it's clear they won't be able to retire, though they're nearing retirement age. She and her husband are moving to Chicago, so she can be near to health care providers. She needs daily acupuncture and couldn't get it where she has been living. She's just moved to Chicago and has taken a 30-hr wk job; she's awaiting her husband, who still needs to find a job. Her doctor says she has to quit working, but she can't due to the debts.

Her heart problems are bad. The a-fib causes panic attacks; the panic attacks cause the a-fib; so she's caught in a catch-22 and a loop of pain. Between her mind and her heart, she lives in constant fear.

I do intense healing sessions for Anna up to three times a day in some cases. I do the energy healing in the Construct; I use gems and crystals on her chakras; I do "acupuncture" on her within the Construct (having studied Oriental Medicine for some time); I picture her in the Violet Flame; anything you can think of, I have tried, and also I send so frequently . . and nothing seems to help Anna's state of mind. She's a nervous wreck, crying all the time, and having panic attacks all the time.

She really and truly does have a broken heart. She's suffered so very terribly. Now her physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health is suffering terribly. She's an adept, healer and medium, and her spiritual connection has diminished to a very small flame. This is one of the kindest and gentlest souls I've ever met, and she's but a shadow of what she used to be. As a very gifted psychologist, she helped so many to heal. Now she's the one in need!

I don't know what else to try and I worry about her so much. If anyone gets any ideas reading this, i would sure appreciate any feedback or ideas.

Thank you all for reading this long case history. I'm sorry I wrote so much; there's simply so much contributing to the trauma.

Peace to all of you and thanks for offering this opportunity! I am so grateful for the emails and the CD.

Michele
11light11
Sandy
Staff

Re: Hello to everyone!

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Michele,
My heart goes out to you and to Anna after reading your post. You are a wonderful friend and Anna is so deserving of a happy heart. While I have no solutions at this time, I would like to ask your permission for George to send Anna to the Distant Healing circle associated with the Progress Group. If that is okay we just need one bit of information. Anna's real first name which you could send to either George or I in a pm. I will keep her in my prayers. And I hope that this beautiful lady finds her peace again.
Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, Michele, you have a beautiful heart. I am adding my prayers for healing for Anna and her family.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thank you, Sandy and Clare! Peace to both of you!
Michele