Hi Everyone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tina
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi Everyone

Post by tina »

Hi everyone,
I am new to the boards and am totally confused and not really sure what all of this means. 8 years ago now I started down a spiritual path. I started seeing the time 11:11 some time ago now and more recently it has been happening everyday and also if I ask someone else the time that is what time it is. My dad is a medium and also a healer which I am also but only very slightly I haven't developed this side of me, at the moment I am busy searching through the forum looking for answers.
roxiedog13
Family

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by roxiedog13 »

tina wrote:Hi everyone,
I am new to the boards and am totally confused and not really sure what all of this means. 8 years ago now I started down a spiritual path. I started seeing the time 11:11 some time ago now and more recently it has been happening everyday and also if I ask someone else the time that is what time it is. My dad is a medium and also a healer which I am also but only very slightly I haven't developed this side of me, at the moment I am busy searching through the forum looking for answers.
Welcome Tina :hithere

Do look around you will find a lot of the information you are seeking on this board and others will soon jump in to offer some links
to reading material within this site. I'm still in the searching stage as well even though I've been around a while. I'm a slow learner. ;)
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:bana:

It is always good to see another new member to the boards. It tells us that this phenom is real and active. Welcome Tina, you will find a great bunch of people here who search for the truth. I am an expert in being totally confused, and enjoy being here, better than anywhere else, searching for the meaning of this mystery! Have fun reading these most amazing stories. :sunflower:

Touched.... :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Paul

Post by Paul »

HI Tina,

Our Infinite Father has chosen to connect with us through the countless Father fragments that live within our minds. You have that Father fragment living in your own mind. This Spirit of the Father continues to awaken you to truth, beauty and goodness. Have you ever been moved by a stunning piece of art, a beautiful poem, a singer sounding like the voice of an angel? Our Infinite Father sends the gift of His Father fragments so that we can discover our own creativity. We can create along with our creative companion and partner. We are so moved by His love that we share our own love with those that are around us. The world will be transformed as we each discover the gift that lives within us and as we share that gift of love with the world.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tina, It is good to have you aboard. As Roxie said, someone will be along to provide a few specific URLs that might help. I guess that's me. :lol:

The FAQs are a good place to start...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

These are pretty interesting too...
What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

If you have any questions just give us a shout. We'll try as best we can to assist. But take into consideration that we are all on a spiritual journey and we all have our own rhymes and reasons where the "details of that Journey" are concerned. :D Of course, I think diversity is a most beautiful thing and I suspect God must think so too.
Welcome to our 11:11 board family! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Tina! Many of us have become aware of our prompts when we were either going through spiritual changes, life changing events, etc. I look forward to sharing and hearing your experiences.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius